Top 10 scariest or creepiest things people have seen and heard according to Reddit users

most viewed right now
Video inside Quick Thinking Mom Saves Family’s Life by Giving Gunmen a B***j0b
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Judge Reverses Taxstone Bail Decision Due To Safety Concerns Over Eyew..
205 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Trae Tha Truth push old bullet out of shoulder
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jan 18 - CIA releases 13m pages of declassified documents online
89 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '10        #301
2113 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,347 | Props total: 19 19
Bump This should be the official thread for all the scary/creepy stories users want to post,this thread is pure epicness!!!
 3 years ago '10        #302
BasedonMars 875 heat pts875
space
space
$3,526 | Props total: 203 203
 2113 said:
Bump This should be the official thread for all the scary/creepy stories users want to post,this thread is pure epicness!!!
Wrong this should be the Boxden the official Scary story thread
NIGHTMARES ON BOXDEN STREET

Checc it out
 3 years ago '12        #303
Legit Jones 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,030 | Props total: 2143 2143
yall need to move outta these creepy @ss towns lol
 3 years ago '09        #304
Sniggit 622 heat pts622
space
space
$7,424 | Props total: 3 3
 Giovanni Cassa said:
Most of these are fake or mind playing tricks on storytellers. sh*t happened to me a couple of times too. Especially when I was in a vulnerable period of my time (depression & anxiety attacks)

#9 seemed plausible to me. But that ish was no robbery attempt, I tell you. More than 4-5 people trying to loot you in the middle of the road? Nahh.
Dude, trust that there is unexplained weird sh*t out there, sh*t like this does happen to people n they will swear by it

sh*t im one of those people
 3 years ago '06        #305
Big Yari 5 heat pts
space
space
$692 | Props total: 31 31
Great fukn thread!!
 3 years ago '12        #306
CaliSteppin 31 heat pts31
space
space
$9,047 | Props total: 1309 1309
This thread> the one that got stickied
 3 years ago '11        #307
KING JAYY 511 heat pts511
space
space
$48,574 | Props total: 12128 12128
I had moved into a two-story, two-family house in the city area of Rochester, New York. It was located next to a huge park with 3 baseball diamonds, and in the offseason 3 youth football teams would practice in the outfields. After I moved in, the landlord's son who was my brother's age (I was 9/10 at the time, bro was 11/12) told us that for a long while, no one was allowed to play any sports in that park due to numerous tragedies that occurred in that park.

Tragedy #1 was during a baseball game in the youngest age division, 8 & 9 year olds. This was little league, regular baseball, not tee-ball, so there was pitching, but no one was throwing more than 25-30 mps, mostly lofted tosses with an arch. Well, one kid who was easily the best in the league, known for hitting grounders into the outfield and clearing all 4 bases was up to bat, and everyone was getting ready. On the first pitch, he got an easy lofted toss, but it was way inside. He LET the ball hit him on his elbow to easily take his base. The ball hit him and fell to the ground, he tossed his bat aside and began to trot towards first. All of a sudden he stopped, his body locked up, face froze in a pure terrified look, and he fell over unconscious, and never revived.

Later that year in the fall, the football teams were practicing and the oldest group was age 11-13. The quarterback, also the captain, always ran a lap on his own before every practice as a routine. He was just finishing his lap, running towards the coaches and a few players that were just being dropped off, when he stopped, face twisted in terror, and he fell out unconscious, never to revive.

When I turned 11, my brother began playing baseball in that league as it had resumed, so naturally everything he did, I had to do. I joined the league and played for a green team called Monroe Painting. We were doing fine, getting ready to head into the playoffs as the #2 seed. One day, before our first playoff game, I had just jogged in from warming up in the outfield where I played, when I noticed a guy standing right outside of the fenced batting area. It was the only way I could go to get to the bench, so I had to walk towards him. He was staring dead at me, hat pulled somewhat low, hands in pockets. As i approached him, he stepped to my right, his left so i could pass, but as i was walking by, clear as day, he says "I know why they died."

It didnt register with me for a second, and then I realized what he was talking about. I went home, and didn't play in my game. I didn't even tell my coaches, since my side yard was basically the outfield, i was home in less than a minute. I ran to my parents room, and told my parents that I wanted to move. They looked at me funny, and asked why. Before I could answer, my dad interrupted and said, "I've been thinking that it is time for a move... we could go to WEST PHILADELPHIA BORN AND RAISED, ON THE PLAYGROUND IS WHERE I SPEND MOST OF MY DAYS, CHILLIN OUT MAXIN AND RELAXIN ALL COOL JUST SHOOTING SOME BBALL OUTSIDE OF THE SCHOOL WHEN A COUPLE OF GUYS, THEY WERE UP TO NO GOOD...
 3 years ago '11        #308
Smokeen Freeman 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,326 | Props total: 453 453
 DR JAYY said:
I had moved into a two-story, two-family house in the city area of Rochester, New York. It was located next to a huge park with 3 baseball diamonds, and in the offseason 3 youth football teams would practice in the outfields. After I moved in, the landlord's son who was my brother's age (I was 9/10 at the time, bro was 11/12) told us that for a long while, no one was allowed to play any sports in that park due to numerous tragedies that occurred in that park.

Tragedy #1 was during a baseball game in the youngest age division, 8 & 9 year olds. This was little league, regular baseball, not tee-ball, so there was pitching, but no one was throwing more than 25-30 mps, mostly lofted tosses with an arch. Well, one kid who was easily the best in the league, known for hitting grounders into the outfield and clearing all 4 bases was up to bat, and everyone was getting ready. On the first pitch, he got an easy lofted toss, but it was way inside. He LET the ball hit him on his elbow to easily take his base. The ball hit him and fell to the ground, he tossed his bat aside and began to trot towards first. All of a sudden he stopped, his body locked up, face froze in a pure terrified look, and he fell over unconscious, and never revived.

Later that year in the fall, the football teams were practicing and the oldest group was age 11-13. The quarterback, also the captain, always ran a lap on his own before every practice as a routine. He was just finishing his lap, running towards the coaches and a few players that were just being dropped off, when he stopped, face twisted in terror, and he fell out unconscious, never to revive.

When I turned 11, my brother began playing baseball in that league as it had resumed, so naturally everything he did, I had to do. I joined the league and played for a green team called Monroe Painting. We were doing fine, getting ready to head into the playoffs as the #2 seed. One day, before our first playoff game, I had just jogged in from warming up in the outfield where I played, when I noticed a guy standing right outside of the fenced batting area. It was the only way I could go to get to the bench, so I had to walk towards him. He was staring dead at me, hat pulled somewhat low, hands in pockets. As i approached him, he stepped to my right, his left so i could pass, but as i was walking by, clear as day, he says "I know why they died."

It didnt register with me for a second, and then I realized what he was talking about. I went home, and didn't play in my game. I didn't even tell my coaches, since my side yard was basically the outfield, i was home in less than a minute. I ran to my parents room, and told my parents that I wanted to move. They looked at me funny, and asked why. Before I could answer, my dad interrupted and said, "I've been thinking that it is time for a move... we could go to WEST PHILADELPHIA BORN AND RAISED, ON THE PLAYGROUND IS WHERE I SPEND MOST OF MY DAYS, CHILLIN OUT MAXIN AND RELAXIN ALL COOL JUST SHOOTING SOME BBALL OUTSIDE OF THE SCHOOL WHEN A COUPLE OF GUYS, THEY WERE UP TO NO GOOD...
I didn't spend alot fo time on your lame a.ss post.

I looked at the name and immediately went tot he bottom...

How I knew u was goin pull some lame n*gga sh*t like that

when the guy already did in a previous post is beyond me

NO COOKIES FOR U DEAR SIR.

Great thread by the way
 3 years ago '10        #309
Bandito 76 heat pts76
space
space
space
$3,070 | Props total: 1960 1960
Somebody made a short film from this story. Video at the bottom

The Smiling Man

About five years ago I lived downtown in a major city in the US. I've always been a night
person, so I would often find myself bored after my roommate, who was decidedly not a
night person, went to sleep. To pass the time, I used to go for long walks and spend the
time thinking.

I spent four years like that, walking alone at night, and never once had a reason to feel
afraid. I always used to joke with my roommate that even the drug dealers in the city
were polite. But all of that changed in just a few minutes of one evening.

It was a Wednesday, somewhere between one and two in the morning, and I was walking
near a police patrolled park quite a ways from my apartment. It was a quiet night, even for
a week night, with very little traffic and almost no one on foot. The park, as it was most
nights, was completely empty.

I turned down a short side street in order to loop back to my apartment when I first noticed
him. At the far end of the street, on my side, was the silhouette of a man, dancing. It was
a strange dance, similar to a waltz, but he finished each "box" with an odd forward stride. I
guess you could say he was dance-walking, headed straight for me.

Deciding he was probably drunk, I stepped as close as I could to the road to give him the
majority of the sidewalk to pass me by. The closer he got, the more I realized how
gracefully he was moving. He was very tall and lanky, and wearing an old suit. He danced
closer still, until I could make out his face. His eyes were open wide and wild, head tilted
back slightly, looking off at the sky. His mouth was formed in a painfully wide cartoon of a
smile. Between the eyes and the smile, I decided to cross the street before he danced
any closer.

I took my eyes off of him to cross the empty street. As I reached the other side, I glanced
back... and then stopped dead in my tracks. He had stopped dancing and was standing with
one foot in the street, perfectly parallel to me. He was facing me but still looking skyward.

Smile still wide on his lips.

I was completely and utterly unnerved by this. I started walking again, but kept my eyes
on the man. He didn't move.

Once I had put about half a block between us, I turned away from him for a moment to
watch the sidewalk in front of me. The street and sidewalk ahead of me were completely
empty. Still unnerved, I looked back to where he had been standing to find him gone. For
the briefest of moments I felt relieved, until I noticed him. He had crossed the street, and
was now slightly crouched down. I couldn't tell for sure due to the distance and the
shadows, but I was certain he was facing me. I had looked away from him for no more
than 10 seconds, so it was clear that he had moved fast.

I was so shocked that I stood there for some time, staring at him. And then he started
moving toward me again. He took giant, exaggerated tip toed steps, as if he were a
cartoon character sneaking up on someone. Except he was moving very, very quickly.

I'd like to say at this point I ran away or pulled out my pepper spray or my cellphone or
anything at all, but I didn't. I just stood there, completely frozen as the smiling man crept
toward me.

And then he stopped again, about a car length away from me. Still smiling his smile, still
looking to the sky.

When I finally found my voice, I blurted out the first thing that came to mind. What I meant
to ask was, "What the fu*k do you want?!" in an angry, commanding tone. What came out
was a whimper, "What the fuu…?"

Regardless of whether or not humans can smell fear, they can certainly hear it. I heard it
in my own voice, and that only made me more afraid. But he didn't react to it at all. He
just stood there, smiling.

And then, after what felt like forever, he turned around, very slowly, and started dance-
alking away. Just like that. Not wanting to turn my back to him again, I just watched him
go, until he was far enough away to almost be out of sight. And then I realized something.
He wasn't moving away anymore, nor was he dancing. I watched in horror as the distant
shape of him grew larger and larger. He was coming back my way. And this time he was
running.

I ran too.

I ran until I was off of the side road and back onto a better lit road with sparse traffic.
Looking behind me then, he was nowhere to be found. The rest of the way home, I kept
glancing over my shoulder, always expecting to see his stupid smile, but he was never
there.

I lived in that city for six months after that night, and I never went out for another walk.
There was something about his face that always haunted me. He didn't look drunk, he
didn't look high. He looked completely and utterly insane. And that's a very, very scary
thing to see.

[video - click to view]

3 years ago '09        #310
bigscore 1542 heat pts1542
space
space
$9,809 | Props total: 7221 7221
#9...
 3 years ago '11        #311
DesolateOne 32 heat pts32
space
space
$3,781 | Props total: 64 64
Originally Posted by JeeQ View Post

Since this is a creepy/scary story thread I feel I may as well contribute one of my own. One that I still haven't been able to figure out to this day.

I was home alone at the time (don't they all start out this way?) and had just finished working in the backyard. Guests would be showing up soon for the party so I went to take a quick shower before any of them would be arriving. So I go into the bathroom, close the door, and hop into the shower. After about five or ten minutes I hear what I believe to be footsteps coming up the stairs and stopping in front of the door. Naturally I a.ssume it to be one of my family members arriving early for the party as they'd be the only one with keys so I shout "I'm in here! I'll be out in a minute!" Now there's two doors between us, one that leads into the bathroom, and one that leads into the shower where I am. I hear the first door creak open, and I just take it as them not hearing me the first time and wondering where I am so I shout again a little more annoyed "I said I'm in the shower! I'll be out in a minute, just wait downstairs for me!" So I slide the shower curtain back and I see the knob on the door turning slowly, I quickly jump out and place both my hands on the door before it opens. I'm absolutely livid now, I'm screaming at them "Quit trying to open the fu*king door! I said I'm fu*king in here!" They're pushing harder on the door now, and I'm no small man by any imagination (6'2, 240) but I'm having to throw my whole body into the door to keep it shut now. I'm fuming mad and screaming every expletive I can think of as I'm doing everything I can to keep this door from opening. Then Wham! There's a loud thud as the force on the other side of the door stops pushing and it slams shut. I shut the water off, throw my towel on, and I'm ready to kick the a.ss of whoever thought they were funny. Except... I can't find anyone... I shout a few times "Hello! Is anyone here?! Hello?" There's no response. I quickly go from anger to defense mode, rushing to my bedroom, taking my 9MM, and patrolling the house. I couldn't find an unlocked door, an opened window, no evidence that anyone was ever in the house besides me... The first guest wouldn't arrive for another thirty minutes. To this very day I don't take a shower with the doors closed anymore.
That was me, my bad. A n*gga get drunk sometimes and just start walking into houses tryin' to find his and sh*t.

3 years ago '06        #312
Big Yari 5 heat pts
space
space
Gotta keep this thread going strong..i'll add my 2cents in...

1st one was just told to me by my cousin who lives out in the country...

Backstory: My uncle a contractor with his own company bought land in the country around 10yrs ago and built a freaking huge house for him and his family. Im talking about 2 story, 5 bedrooms, 4 RR, 2 living rooms, loaded Plus the guest house which has 4 rooms and the 4 car garage bottom floor. We always have family coming from Mexico and they end up staying there bc of the extra rooms.

Story: So me and some of the fam including my cousin who lives at the house started talking about ghosts and what not. We had just watched The Conjuring. He proceeds to start telling me all these stories of the house and what his mom tells him she sees going on. Instantly im intrigued bc the rest of the family also say that weird stuff goes on there.
He tells me of one time he was up late talking on the phone to his now gf, it was maybe around 3 or 4am he says. He's in his room chillin (upstairs) minding his business when all of a sudden he hears footsteps going up the stairs. He tells his gf wait a min babe either im being too loud or my mom is gonna trip bc Im still up. He stays quite and waits. Then he sees that the hallway light turns on and hes like fu*k, my mama is gonna trip blah blah. He waits but nothing....He's thinking to himself wtf is going on, whos up. is somebody fukin with me. As he waits the light is still on and then he hears footsteps again towards his room...Hes like man my mom is gonna be raising hell now lol the crack between the floor and the door he sees SOMEBODY walking past and then back towards the door. So hes saying he's not trippin just curious now...He waits and sees nobody is coming into the room. The walking stops but the light stays on. He waits around 15 min and leaves his room to check it out. The entire house is quite. No footsteps , no other lights on. Nothing. He goes down to his parents bedroom to see if his dad or mom is up...NOTHING. He checks on his older sis and younger bro room. Both dead asleep. He thinks wtf. Somebody was up...He walks up goes to his room and falls asleep. Saying fuk all that. haha

He then proceeds to tell me of stories that my aunt has told him thru the years there at that house. She would see what seems like little kids on the corner of her eyes and then out of nowhere disappear. Giggling at random times of the day. Doors closing by themselves. The dogs barking at empty corners of the rooms around the house. Im thinking to myself wtf is up with all that. Ive always been a believer of the paranormal. Then he tells me he has a pix of something his lil bro had caught on his ipad camera not too long ago...he shows it to me...im like i dont see nothing. Hes like ok thats the reg pix. I messed around with it bc something was off and he showed me the negative of that pix... no lie..it was an outline almost perfect of a lil boy stading below the tv hiding somewhat by the bluray player shelf ...Instantly got goose pumps. He's like I told YOU!!

After he shows me the pix he tells me the best part...his dad never told them but he did after he got older. Before they started constructing on that land for the house and stuff...they had to clear out certain land for the house and surrounding parts, there they had found a small cemetery, only 2 tombstones found...of what seemed to be 2 young kids!!!!!

Im sure that explains all the stuff thats going on in that house...CREEPY. To my knowledge their not bad spirits or else other stuff would be more likely to have happened a while back ago.

Lets keep this thread going
 3 years ago '11        #313
Bullet22 70 heat pts70
space
space
$11,353 | Props total: 3958 3958
I didn't really feel like sharing mine since I have quite a few and don't like talking bout it too much especially since I'm awful at telling stories but fu*k it

So I used to live in this duplex ever since I was about 6 years old with my family (lived there for about 13 years) and it was cool the first couple years never experienced anything, until I was about 9 i had visited my sisters boyfriends relatives and they were talking to me about ghosts cause they experienced some encounters ( I had no idea what ghosts were at that age) and they told me I've seen them before, confused cause they talked as if I told them I seen them before nor did I have a clue what a ghosts was so I just shrugged it off and completely forgot about it

first let me give you an idea of our home was, first walking in my home was a kitchen then the living room (no walls dividing them) then to the left of the living room was this scary long hallway! Going into the hall to the left was one bathroom, then taking another step was my sisters rooms to the right, then another couple steps in the hall was a closet area, then another couple steps was my room ( me and my sisters had another bathroom that connected to our rooms right in the middle behind the closet there was a wall dividing that) and the far back room was my parents room

so anyways my parents were gone one night at my grandmothers whom lived just a couple blocks away, my older sister was taking care of me and my little sister (she was only a few months old) her crib was in my parents room, to describe my parents room first walking in facing the wall doorway on the right was her crib and to the right was a long mirror closet for 2 that took up that whole side of the wall, the left side was my parents bed and their stand that held their alarm clock and lamp shade which was a baby lamp and it was really dim for when she was asleep in there

so my sister said she was gonna take a quick shower and told me to watch her until she got out, so I was excited about it since I was a big brother for the first time so I go in to check on her in my parents room (which was super dim) and as I'm watching her sleep she starts getting cranky kind of crying....so I lean in and kiss her forehead and give her her pacifier...as I lift my head back up I look in the mirror and behind me is this large woman standing near that lamp near the end of the bed facing directly towards us, she was large (she reminded me of Kane the wrestler) she was as tall as him and her hair was wet as if she just got out of the shower but her hair was covering her whole face like she was purposely trying to hide it, and she wore this dirty burned yellow bathrobe.....

Now like I said I couldn't see her eyes cause her hair covered her face but I felt her glaring directly at me, she definitely hated me and was standing like she was ready to charge towards me...any happiness I've ever felt never measured up to the fear she installed into me...so in fear I couldn't even move or think, I had asthma so I instantly had trouble breathing...I couldn't even yell! I thought since maybe I'd only seen her reflection in the mirror she wouldn't be there when I'd turn around (too chicken sh*t to make direct contact with her face hair) I tilted my head enough to the right where I could see a glimpse of her from the corner of my right eye, and sure enough there she was still standing there near my parents bed side just watching me, I felt like running but couldn't leave my baby sis there, so I closed my eyes and picked her up, and as I was walking out I had my eyes closed to whole way....as I got to the door to exit into the hallway I opened them (still being able to see where she had been standing before) and she was still there fu*ken watching me as I left, I kicked the door shut closed behind me and cried!

When my parents got home I told them and of course they didn't believe me, so neither did my sisters....they probably thought I was crazy....I had trouble sleeping ever since that day....since my family didn't believe me they made me sleep alone and they (ghosts) wouldn't let me sleep, they would whisper things to me (I never could make out what they would say since they talked so low) but whenever I would get so tired I couldn't help but shut my eyes they would yell my name loud, so loud I would wake up again and be no longer tired, They'd turn my bathroom lights on, I had a window to the backyard and I would hear tapping on the window...it was torture, until my family started experiencing and seeing everything I had on their own when they we're home alone

I have others if you guys want ill share
 3 years ago '12        #314
CaliSteppin 31 heat pts31
space
space
$9,047 | Props total: 1309 1309
 Neo22 said:
I didn't really feel like sharing mine since I have quite a few and don't like talking bout it too much especially since I'm awful at telling stories but fu*k it

So I used to live in this duplex ever since I was about 6 years old with my family (lived there for about 13 years) and it was cool the first couple years never experienced anything, until I was about 9 i had visited my sisters boyfriends relatives and they were talking to me about ghosts cause they experienced some encounters ( I had no idea what ghosts were at that age) and they told me I've seen them before, confused cause they talked as if I told them I seen them before nor did I have a clue what a ghosts was so I just shrugged it off and completely forgot about it

first let me give you an idea of our home was, first walking in my home was a kitchen then the living room (no walls dividing them) then to the left of the living room was this scary long hallway! Going into the hall to the left was one bathroom, then taking another step was my sisters rooms to the right, then another couple steps in the hall was a closet area, then another couple steps was my room ( me and my sisters had another bathroom that connected to our rooms right in the middle behind the closet there was a wall dividing that) and the far back room was my parents room

so anyways my parents were gone one night at my grandmothers whom lived just a couple blocks away, my older sister was taking care of me and my little sister (she was only a few months old) her crib was in my parents room, to describe my parents room first walking in facing the wall doorway on the right was her crib and to the right was a long mirror closet for 2 that took up that whole side of the wall, the left side was my parents bed and their stand that held their alarm clock and lamp shade which was a baby lamp and it was really dim for when she was asleep in there

so my sister said she was gonna take a quick shower and told me to watch her until she got out, so I was excited about it since I was a big brother for the first time so I go in to check on her in my parents room (which was super dim) and as I'm watching her sleep she starts getting cranky kind of crying....so I lean in and kiss her forehead and give her her pacifier...as I lift my head back up I look in the mirror and behind me is this large woman standing near that lamp near the end of the bed facing directly towards us, she was large (she reminded me of Kane the wrestler) she was as tall as him and her hair was wet as if she just got out of the shower but her hair was covering her whole face like she was purposely trying to hide it, and she wore this dirty burned yellow bathrobe.....

Now like I said I couldn't see her eyes cause her hair covered her face but I felt her glaring directly at me, she definitely hated me and was standing like she was ready to charge towards me...any happiness I've ever felt never measured up to the fear she installed into me...so in fear I couldn't even move or think, I had asthma so I instantly had trouble breathing...I couldn't even yell! I thought since maybe I'd only seen her reflection in the mirror she wouldn't be there when I'd turn around (too chicken sh*t to make direct contact with her face hair) I tilted my head enough to the right where I could see a glimpse of her from the corner of my right eye, and sure enough there she was still standing there near my parents bed side just watching me, I felt like running but couldn't leave my baby sis there, so I closed my eyes and picked her up, and as I was walking out I had my eyes closed to whole way....as I got to the door to exit into the hallway I opened them (still being able to see where she had been standing before) and she was still there fu*ken watching me as I left, I kicked the door shut closed behind me and cried!

When my parents got home I told them and of course they didn't believe me, so neither did my sisters....they probably thought I was crazy....I had trouble sleeping ever since that day....since my family didn't believe me they made me sleep alone and they (ghosts) wouldn't let me sleep, they would whisper things to me (I never could make out what they would say since they talked so low) but whenever I would get so tired I couldn't help but shut my eyes they would yell my name loud, so loud I would wake up again and be no longer tired, They'd turn my bathroom lights on, I had a window to the backyard and I would hear tapping on the window...it was torture, until my family started experiencing and seeing everything I had on their own when they we're home alone

3 years ago '05        #315
highcalibermusi 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,549 | Props total: 1002 1002
 Neo22 said:

3 years ago '12        #316
Esco300YMCMB 134 heat pts134
space
space
$9,524 | Props total: 4278 4278
We want More! Neo22
 3 years ago '04        #317
Tastemaker331 39 heat pts39
space
space
$37,180 | Props total: 2431 2431
 Neo22 said:

More pls :)
 3 years ago '06        #318
Big Yari 5 heat pts
space
space
 Neo22 said:

07-24-2013, 11:27 AM         #319
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Neo22 said:

Bro that sent shivers down my spine ......damn that actually creeped me out
 3 years ago '04        #320
biscuit 62 heat pts62
space
space
$18,188 | Props total: 2348 2348
 jessesbaby1908 said:
This week Reddit users were asked: ‘What is the scariest/creepiest thing you have seen/heard?

'There is a thread somewhere that described a guy taking a scenic route in the middle of the night to get to a certain town. He was driving up a hill, and came upon a car accident with two cars on the side of the road and a person lying down on the ground. ‘For some reason he caught a bad vibe from it, and slowly drove past the scene. He stopped about 100 feet past it, looked behind him, and the person on the ground was standing up and staring at him, with about 20 other people coming out of the woods.’ – Newbs280

This sh*t right here is the craziest one. fu*k the rest
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside What you need to know about GIANT ANCIENT TREE STUMPS...you won't belie..
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Live on my FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!((((((((((((
40 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Can You Make It Through The First 3 Minutes Without Laughing???
86 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Polynesian Princess
56 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pick 1 to violate 😈😈😈🍆
54 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The iPhone 8 is already causing problems for Apple’s competitors
56 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Jan 17 - How Much Money Does the Average American Have in Their Bank Account?
116 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside FULL: Lisa Evers Explains Taxstone's Federal Charges, There Is A Snitch..
141 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy