Top 10 scariest or creepiest things people have seen and heard according to Reddit users

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
89 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
61 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
120 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #281
BasedonMars 875 heat pts875
space
space
$3,523 | Props total: 207 207
What would you do?

We've all heard stories of a person who was r*ped or stabbed and left in the street to die, and how dozens of people would pass by and do nothing to help. Well, I wouldn't stand by! I would help! I’m sure you've said that to yourself before because I know I have, and when I heard the howling cries of a woman outside in the night I knew my conviction would be tested. I grabbed my phone and punched in 9-1-1 as I ran to my front window. Through the dark I could make out a woman’s nekkid frame, covered in what looked like blood, high-tailing it for my house.
Behind her, a large and dark form chased after.
The woman reached my front door and began pounding on it frantically. I could see now that it was a large man chasing her, and through the pounding of my heart in my ears I thought I could hear him yelling, "I'll k!ll you! If you let her in I'll k!ll you!" Oddly, his threats spurred just enough courage in me to open my door. I wouldn't be just another bystander.
It wasn't until I saw the pointed teeth behind her inhuman grin that I realized the man had been yelling “she'll k!ll you”, instead.
 4 years ago '11        #282
darealvelle 96 heat pts96
space
space
$7,893 | Props total: 4503 4503
 Sticks said:
Crazy sh*t.

[pic - click to view]

classic book series
 4 years ago '11        #283
AwDamnItsLes 
space
space
$474 | Props total: 13 13
 basedonmars said:
what would you do?

We've all heard stories of a person who was r*ped or stabbed and left in the street to die, and how dozens of people would pass by and do nothing to help. Well, i wouldn't stand by! I would help! I’m sure you've said that to yourself before because i know i have, and when i heard the howling cries of a woman outside in the night i knew my conviction would be tested. I grabbed my phone and punched in 9-1-1 as i ran to my front window. Through the dark i could make out a woman’s nekkid frame, covered in what looked like blood, high-tailing it for my house.
The woman reached my front door and began pounding on it frantically. I could see now that it was a large man chasing her, and through the pounding of my heart in my ears i thought i could hear him yelling, "i'll k!ll you! If you let her in i'll k!ll you!" oddly, his threats spurred just enough courage in me to open my door. I wouldn't be just another bystander.
It wasn't until i saw the pointed teeth behind her inhuman grin that i realized the man had been yelling “she'll k!ll you”, instead.
brah!
 4 years ago '12        #284
dingbat 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,784 | Props total: 4 4
 Giovanni Cassa said:
fu*k I was scrolling down from the top and this sh*t scared me lmao
 4 years ago '04        #285
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,415 | Props total: 3922 3922
Is a this real?
 4 years ago '11        #286
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,317 | Props total: 4608 4608
Great post that car accident one is crazy
 06-30-2013, 11:32 AM         #287
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This aint no creepy story or nothing and I probably should keep sh*t like this to myself but fu*k it...

When I was a little kid, I'm talking 5/6, I used to think I could fly. Well really not fly in the air but more like hover. And its like sure every kid wants to believe he can fly right? But I had actual memories, or what I thought was memories, of me hovering around the playground and around my house.

I used to try to hover from time to time by just laying on the floor and waited to start floating. At the time I just thought I forgot how to do it

As I got older I thought maybe the memories I had were dreams or someone was just picking me up and "flying" me around. But the way I remember it, it couldnt be someone holding me. Maybe I just got a good whiff of asbestos or ate some paint chips. While typing this i realized I'll never tell this story to anyone cause they will just hit me with the face

......what if I really was hovering tho
 4 years ago '13        #288
Vercetti 62 heat pts62
space
space
$5,276 | Props total: 4731 4731
 BasedonMars said:
What would you do?

We've all heard stories of a person who was r*ped or stabbed and left in the street to die, and how dozens of people would pass by and do nothing to help. Well, I wouldn't stand by! I would help! I’m sure you've said that to yourself before because I know I have, and when I heard the howling cries of a woman outside in the night I knew my conviction would be tested. I grabbed my phone and punched in 9-1-1 as I ran to my front window. Through the dark I could make out a woman’s nekkid frame, covered in what looked like blood, high-tailing it for my house.
The woman reached my front door and began pounding on it frantically. I could see now that it was a large man chasing her, and through the pounding of my heart in my ears I thought I could hear him yelling, "I'll k!ll you! If you let her in I'll k!ll you!" Oddly, his threats spurred just enough courage in me to open my door. I wouldn't be just another bystander.
It wasn't until I saw the pointed teeth behind her inhuman grin that I realized the man had been yelling “she'll k!ll you”, instead.
 4 years ago '11        #289
Grizzab 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,675 | Props total: 495 495

great thread.

Love going onto LetsNotMeet every once in a while to read some creepy sh*t.

The Smiling Man is above and beyond the creepiest thing I've ever read from there.
 4 years ago '11        #290
Bullet22 74 heat pts74
space
space
$12,523 | Props total: 6664 6664
 Avitos Way said:
This aint no creepy story or nothing and I probably should keep sh*t like this to myself but fu*k it...

When I was a little kid, I'm talking 5/6, I used to think I could fly. Well really not fly in the air but more like hover. And its like sure every kid wants to believe he can fly right? But I had actual memories, or what I thought was memories, of me hovering around the playground and around my house.

I used to try to hover from time to time by just laying on the floor and waited to start floating. At the time I just thought I forgot how to do it

As I got older I thought maybe the memories I had were dreams or someone was just picking me up and "flying" me around. But the way I remember it, it couldnt be someone holding me. Maybe I just got a good whiff of asbestos or ate some paint chips. While typing this i realized I'll never tell this story to anyone cause they will just hit me with the face

......what if I really was hovering tho

Or someone just sold you some good weed

Just playin but It is an odd story but interesting
 4 years ago '10        #291
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
 06-30-2013, 06:45 PM         #292
KnockinOnHD2001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rob De Niro said:
Alright I got mine.

ONe of my friends(girl) was babysitting for a family one night. The parents had gone out to celebrate I forgot what but told my friend to call them if she needed anything. Anyways she was watching a little girl and boy just relaxing and when it was bedtime she put them to sleep. She goes downstairs to watch tv in the living room and wait till the parents come home. About 15 minutes later the kids come running downstairs saying they are scared and cant go to sleep cause of the clown. So she went upstairs to show them its okay and put them back to sleep. She then decided to call the parents and just let them know everything was okay and they were falling asleep. Then she told them they were just a little freaked out of the life size model clown they had in their room. The freakiest part was that the parents said they didnt have no life size clown in their house and to grab the kids and get the hell out. So she did and the parents called the cops. Sheriff's deputies arrived and entered the house and arrested a guy with a whole clown suit on but wearing a mask. Really close to where we live theirs a mental hospital thats closed now but back in the day was open and this guy had escaped and police had been looking for him. Ever since then my friend doesnt babysit anymore.
 06-30-2013, 08:51 PM         #293
KnockinOnHD2001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
Had an ex girlfriend tell me a bugged out, creepy story about her. She was really young, not even in 2nd grade yet living in a small house in a regular residential neighborhood. The way the house was set up, if her bedroom door was wide open, you could look down the hallway right to the front door.

The front door was normal but also had a small square window about average head height. Since she was little they always kept their bedroom doors open in case she got scared or she needed help. Well one night her mom tucks her into bed to go to sleep. Keyword being tucks her in, under the covers. She's sleeping and randomly wakes up in the middle of the night — reason being it was really cold in her room (she was from up north.) That's when she notices the drapes along her bedroom window are slightly moving. Almost as if the window was open and a light breeze was making them sway subtly. Only problem was the window was closed.

She's immediately struck with fear. That's when she sits up... and notices her sheets and bed cover folded neatly at the bottom of the bed. She's no longer tucked in. The fear turns to confusion. She quickly grabs the sheets and covers to get back under. But before she lays back to get under the covers and go back to sleep she catches a glimpse of the square window down the hall way in the front door. There was a man staring down the hallway, outside of the front door through the window, looking right at her. As soon as she locked eyes with him he turned and was gone.
Damn thats the type of sh*t that will fu*k a n*gga up
 4 years ago '11        #294
beast1412 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,012 | Props total: 608 608
 Joyus said:
Really the only sh*t I got

A few years back, I moved to this house in Fairfield, which is a town near cincinnati, in this super rural area outside of the actual city, everything was cool for a couple months, and the landlord seemed nice, but one night my dad and me were out visiting an uncle of mine until around midnight, when we got home my mom woke up and was like "did you forget your key earlier? I heard you trying to open the door for a few minutes but fell asleep before you got in" and we were both clueless, so after some fact checking we came to the realization that someone obviously was trying to get into the house while we were gone. Needless to say I locked the fu*k out of the door and headed to bed. Creepy but not THAT creepy, anyway, I woke up a few hours later to get a drink and the door was wide fu*king open and my dog had gotten outside and was staring at this tree right by the fence, like just staring at that sh*t, and barking, just going crazy. Keep in mind my whole family was asleep at this point. The only way someone could have opened that locked a.ss door would have been if they had a key, so other than my parents and myself the landlord was the only one with a key. But dude seemed real nice, and I didn't really want to suspect him but then a couple weeks later we get a knock on our door from our landlord's son.....

Dude k!lled himself and his wife

We got the fu*k out of dodge after that sh*t.
 4 years ago '09        #295
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 Ruthless2TheEnd said:
I actually have a few stories but here's one..

In September of 2011(23yrs old at the time), this chick "J" was trying to date me or w.e.. In November of 2011, I get a call from J's mom, she says J hit someone with her truck whom was running across the street at midnight wearing all black turns out he dies, (they ended up being in the same hospital, I could hear his family crying around the corner) J didn't get charged with any crime. She had actually dropped me off like 30 minutes before the accident & called me literally after she hit the dude, she didnt say a word at all I said hello like 8x & then I hung up, she had fallen into shock.. So I'm over at Js house trying to cheer her up mind you she has son who was 1yr old..This kid used to be terrified to go by the closet in his moms room at times, looking around frightened like he could see something nobody else can (I had video of it, might still have in a old phone), jumping back at random moments, sometimes playing with someone that never existed. So in around December of that yr I get tired of the kid being scared I try to tell the boy there's nothing there. I eventually say for w.e it was to leave & if there's something here make a noise(to try & prove a point). As soon as I say that, there's a loud a.ss knock on the closet 3x. A few nights later, I'm in bed sleeping with this chick, I wake up and see a dark shadowy figure standing right next her, never stayed over there again. Stopped talking to J immediately. She randomly hits me up in 2012 calling me crying saying she cant sleep at night because she hears& sees stuff & told me some random female came up to her sis while they were shopping telling her about the accident etc & that she needs to talk to this lady. So the sis of J went to a psychic & she was told that the fam of the dude J k!lled, put a hex on her, that if she didn't speak to others about the accident (she kept it to herself, even in the newspaper never said her name just the truck she drove & her age) that boy ghost would get her son... After all that I heard that her 1yr old son had fallen and was in ICU, had severe head trauma and internal bleeding of the brain..
dam, I would go to church, hell I would move into church
 07-02-2013, 02:44 AM         #296
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jetblack said:
Well reading all these stories about scary stuff is crazy i will admit there was one time when i was 15 living with my sister in largo i came home from school she was still at work so i would turn all the lights on in the house, so i took a shower and when i got out the shower and opened the bathroom door all the lights was off even the TV soon as i saw that i put on my clothes and ran outside waiting for my parents to come and get me and i know im not crazy because i was a kid and i didnt play being home alone with no lights on .......real story.
it's called a power outage

LYTE said:
though I dont believe ANY of these sh*ts #9 gave me a slight chill. pictured it as a horror flick.

dude couldn't find an old chair in an attic?

Last edited by One Gud Cide; 07-02-2013 at 02:47 AM..
 4 years ago '13        #297
TayMasterChef 33 heat pts33
space
space
$2,656 | Props total: 406 406
Why did I read this thread at 4:30 in the morning
 4 years ago '06        #298
Reflexx 54 heat pts54
space
space
$6,585 | Props total: 5517 5517
bump this
 4 years ago '09        #299
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
yo I aint reading all that fukin sh*t about a stupid orange, cliff notes
 4 years ago '10        #300
2113 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,364 | Props total: 49 49
Bump This should be the official thread for all the scary/creepy stories users want to post,this thread is pure epicness!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
68 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy