Top 10 scariest or creepiest things people have seen and heard according to Reddit users

most viewed right now
Video inside FINALLY! The Rock Explains Why He Oversold Every Stone Cold Stunner
95 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj, Is This Real??
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Teddy Moutinho: A Fantastic Ass With Some Palm Sized Titties
15 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
MEEK MILLS sell 86K first week
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #261
unwittyname2002 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$551 | Props total: 46 46
Just now seeing this thread, here's the creepiest sh*t that happened to me... Might be kinda long but this is how I always tell it...

When I was 18, 19, before I was the legal age to buy alcohol, me and some of my friends would go to this convenience store that was at the edge of town because they'd sell beer to anybody. Didn't check any IDs. To get to it you'd turn off pretty much the main street of a suburb of like 50k people, take this rural road about a mile, where you came to a four-way stop sign, then you'd make a right onto a street where the convenience store is about 200 yards or so away. There was also like this shed/dilapidated building 40 yards behind it that I dunno if it was crackheads or homeless people out there but every night we'd come out of that beer store some on-some-sh*t-seeming n*gga from over there would have made his way over and waited for us to exit to ask for our change.

Anyway, one night me and my boy are riding out here to buy a case of beer and I'm coming up on that four-way stop sign...and you know how at some intersections if you're making a right you get that little driveway where you yield rather than stop? Well there's a dude standing in the island that separates that from the street. He seems to be noticing me, facing up to my car as if he wants to stop me and I'm driving slower than usual as I approach this intersection where I'd usually just zip past that yield sign because I can see clearly that there's no other cars at the intersection. So I guess I stop or come close to stopping at this yield sign and he indicates to me to roll my window down. The friend I'm with is like "man, fu*k that, probably just one of these crackheads from up the street" (I didn't believe this because all those dudes at that spot were 100% always black in dirty a.ss clothes, this dude was white or hispanic with a baseball cap and light jacket on...just looked like a normal, non-bum type dude). So I listen to my boy and just accelerate past him. I'm looking in my rearview mirror at him and as we get, I dunno, like 40 or 50 feet from him he seems to just disappear from sight. I don't think anything of it, maybe we just drove outta range from being able to see him (there was a street light near that intersection so it's not completely dark) but my friend after a couple seconds goes "yo, I swear I think that dude back there just disappeared, I was watching him in this side mirror and that n*gga just disappeared!" And I tell him how I thought the exact same thing but wasn't gonna say anything cause I thought I was trippin.

So we get our beer, and start heading back in the same direction, and the dude is still standing in that same spot. He doesn't make any advancements towards my car this time (if he was a normal person, I'd imagine he was probably pissed I drove right past him just a couple minutes before). This time I'm making a left turn at the stop sign to go back from where I came from. My friend is watching him directly the whole time (out my window as he's across from us and he turns around to look out the back as we make our turn), I'm watching him from my rearview mirror, and once again as we are driving away from him he DEFINITELY vanishes. There's no mistaking it for we just drove too far and he fell outta sight—this dude was standing there and then he vanished in an instant. Me and my boy start freaking out in like a mixture of shock, joy, amusement, horror and proceed to the party we were headed to.
 4 years ago '12        #262
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,615 | Props total: 465 465
Bump
 4 years ago '04        #263
ILLUSHUN 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,073 | Props total: 217 217
 serstylz2 said:
I guess I can tell my story....

I had moved into a two-story, two-family house in the city area of Rochester, New York. It was located next to a huge park with 3 baseball diamonds, and in the offseason 3 youth football teams would practice in the outfields. After I moved in, the landlord's son who was my brother's age (I was 9/10 at the time, bro was 11/12) told us that for a long while, no one was allowed to play any sports in that park due to numerous tragedies that occurred in that park.

Tragedy #1 was during a baseball game in the youngest age division, 8 & 9 year olds. This was little league, regular baseball, not tee-ball, so there was pitching, but no one was throwing more than 25-30 mps, mostly lofted tosses with an arch. Well, one kid who was easily the best in the league, known for hitting grounders into the outfield and clearing all 4 bases was up to bat, and everyone was getting ready. On the first pitch, he got an easy lofted toss, but it was way inside. He LET the ball hit him on his elbow to easily take his base. The ball hit him and fell to the ground, he tossed his bat aside and began to trot towards first. All of a sudden he stopped, his body locked up, face froze in a pure terrified look, and he fell over unconscious, and never revived.

Later that year in the fall, the football teams were practicing and the oldest group was age 11-13. The quarterback, also the captain, always ran a lap on his own before every practice as a routine. He was just finishing his lap, running towards the coaches and a few players that were just being dropped off, when he stopped, face twisted in terror, and he fell out unconscious, never to revive.

When I turned 11, my brother began playing baseball in that league as it had resumed, so naturally everything he did, I had to do. I joined the league and played for a green team called Monroe Painting. We were doing fine, getting ready to head into the playoffs as the #2 seed. One day, before our first playoff game, I had just jogged in from warming up in the outfield where I played, when I noticed a guy standing right outside of the fenced batting area. It was the only way I could go to get to the bench, so I had to walk towards him. He was staring dead at me, hat pulled somewhat low, hands in pockets. As i approached him, he stepped to my right, his left so i could pass, but as i was walking by, clear as day, he says "I know why they died."

It didnt register with me for a second, and then I realized what he was talking about. I went home, and didn't play in my game. I didn't even tell my coaches, since my side yard was basically the outfield, i was home in less than a minute. I ran to my parents room, and told my parents that I wanted to move. They looked at me funny, and asked why. Before I could answer, my dad interrupted and said, "I've been thinking that it is time for a move... we could go to WEST PHILADELPHIA BORN AND RAISED, ON THE PLAYGROUND IS WHERE I SPEND MOST OF MY DAYS, CHILLIN OUT MAXIN AND RELAXIN ALL COOL JUST SHOOTING SOME BBALL OUTSIDE OF THE SCHOOL WHEN A COUPLE OF GUYS, THEY WERE UP TO NO GOOD...
 4 years ago '10        #264
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,490 | Props total: 114 114
there was a giant thread on bb linking to another massive thread on some outdoor living site. some great stories there.
 4 years ago '10        #265
2113 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,359 | Props total: 45 45
 serstylz2 said:
I guess I can tell my story....

I had moved into a two-story, two-family house in the city area of Rochester, New York. It was located next to a huge park with 3 baseball diamonds, and in the offseason 3 youth football teams would practice in the outfields. After I moved in, the landlord's son who was my brother's age (I was 9/10 at the time, bro was 11/12) told us that for a long while, no one was allowed to play any sports in that park due to numerous tragedies that occurred in that park.

Tragedy #1 was during a baseball game in the youngest age division, 8 & 9 year olds. This was little league, regular baseball, not tee-ball, so there was pitching, but no one was throwing more than 25-30 mps, mostly lofted tosses with an arch. Well, one kid who was easily the best in the league, known for hitting grounders into the outfield and clearing all 4 bases was up to bat, and everyone was getting ready. On the first pitch, he got an easy lofted toss, but it was way inside. He LET the ball hit him on his elbow to easily take his base. The ball hit him and fell to the ground, he tossed his bat aside and began to trot towards first. All of a sudden he stopped, his body locked up, face froze in a pure terrified look, and he fell over unconscious, and never revived.

Later that year in the fall, the football teams were practicing and the oldest group was age 11-13. The quarterback, also the captain, always ran a lap on his own before every practice as a routine. He was just finishing his lap, running towards the coaches and a few players that were just being dropped off, when he stopped, face twisted in terror, and he fell out unconscious, never to revive.

When I turned 11, my brother began playing baseball in that league as it had resumed, so naturally everything he did, I had to do. I joined the league and played for a green team called Monroe Painting. We were doing fine, getting ready to head into the playoffs as the #2 seed. One day, before our first playoff game, I had just jogged in from warming up in the outfield where I played, when I noticed a guy standing right outside of the fenced batting area. It was the only way I could go to get to the bench, so I had to walk towards him. He was staring dead at me, hat pulled somewhat low, hands in pockets. As i approached him, he stepped to my right, his left so i could pass, but as i was walking by, clear as day, he says "I know why they died."

It didnt register with me for a second, and then I realized what he was talking about. I went home, and didn't play in my game. I didn't even tell my coaches, since my side yard was basically the outfield, i was home in less than a minute. I ran to my parents room, and told my parents that I wanted to move. They looked at me funny, and asked why. Before I could answer, my dad interrupted and said, "I've been thinking that it is time for a move... we could go to WEST PHILADELPHIA BORN AND RAISED, ON THE PLAYGROUND IS WHERE I SPEND MOST OF MY DAYS, CHILLIN OUT MAXIN AND RELAXIN ALL COOL JUST SHOOTING SOME BBALL OUTSIDE OF THE SCHOOL WHEN A COUPLE OF GUYS, THEY WERE UP TO NO GOOD...
Seriously though this thread is striaght classic.I've been coming back to it each night at work when I go on break....#9 and the one about the crazy old lady in the apartment building kept me up last friday,we had a terrible storm here in stl and I slept at my peoples house...electricity went out..and I kept waking up in the middle of the night looking over my shoulder seeing those images of stories #9 and the old lady in the dark....also was listening to 1986 by Krit with my head phones up super loud,by a window while it was storming and I was half sleep and the song intro where the dude knocks on the window had me like thinking somebody was at the huge window behind me til I realized it was the song on my ipod.
 4 years ago '11        #266
Jett83 56 heat pts56
space
space
$2,264 | Props total: 2032 2032
post more of this ish...love it
 06-10-2013, 07:01 AM         #267
ex-clu-sives 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
# 9 happened to me. We did not stop. Went back to get campus police and as we cruised by with police, a black van with dudes with masks on came out of an adjacent street and sped off.
 4 years ago '06        #268
Reflexx 54 heat pts54
space
space
$6,499 | Props total: 5399 5399
bump, would love some more stories
 4 years ago '08        #269
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,886 | Props total: 743 743
This thread is dope, it even got me through work. I hope more people are willing to add-on.
 4 years ago '10        #270
eightytyson06 38 heat pts38
space
space
$15,956 | Props total: 5694 5694
 Peterparker said:
Tell me why I was reading some of these stories n thought I seen something moving in the shadows from the corner of my eye?
sh*t brah you about to die now n*gga fu*ked around and read wrong story

rip n*gga
 4 years ago '05        #271
th4lb 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,397 | Props total: 2939 2939
crayon and babysitter
 4 years ago '05        #272
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 817 817
 Delbert Mengel said:
there was a giant thread on bb linking to another massive thread on some outdoor living site. some great stories there.
Link to this?? Storms are moving in heavy here in Tampa....make it happen
 4 years ago '08        #273
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,886 | Props total: 743 743
bump...
 4 years ago '09        #274
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,050 | Props total: 23 23
 Wonderwoman said:
I was so creeped out last night reading these..... Anyways I have not reall that scary but I was scared at the time.

I lived with my sister pretty much all my life so I grew up with her kids my niece and nephews. My younger nephew used to always come in my room and fall asleep. Well when he was about 5 years old he started having really bad nightmares like really bad so we always made sure that he was asleep with one of us no matter what cause he would wake up in the middle of the night screaming and crying. One night he was in my room sleeping and I went to use the bathroom, my room was at the back of the house and had a double sliding door that led to the backyard where we had a pool. So as I'm coming back from the bathroom I see my nephew trying to open the sliding door but his eyes are still closed. So I go up to him and say Stephan what are u doing and he's like they're calling me and ask him who he's like the man he's calling me he wants me to go in the pool. So at this point I'm terrified cause I can tell that he's sleeping so I start shaking him awake and screaming for my sister. By the time she gets there he's awake and I tell her what happened so she ask him why was he trying to go in the pool and he says cause the man told him to and we're like which man and he say the red man told him to. At that time I'm scared as fu*k cause if we didn't have a sliding door in the room and it was a regular door who knows what would have happened. My sister took him to therapy and we found out that he had really vivid nightmares and he would remember them all. We started going to church again he got Baptised and everything seemed to be fine after that.
dam, thats powerful.
 4 years ago '10        #275
Livin Life 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,840 | Props total: 2754 2754
I ain't the type of n*gga to wish death on someone but that Rose bi*ch need to die

I'm thinkin' 'bout buyin' that book
 06-27-2013, 09:56 PM         #276
Joyus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Really the only sh*t I got

A few years back, I moved to this house in Fairfield, which is a town near cincinnati, in this super rural area outside of the actual city, everything was cool for a couple months, and the landlord seemed nice, but one night my dad and me were out visiting an uncle of mine until around midnight, when we got home my mom woke up and was like "did you forget your key earlier? I heard you trying to open the door for a few minutes but fell asleep before you got in" and we were both clueless, so after some fact checking we came to the realization that someone obviously was trying to get into the house while we were gone. Needless to say I locked the fu*k out of the door and headed to bed. Creepy but not THAT creepy, anyway, I woke up a few hours later to get a drink and the door was wide fu*king open and my dog had gotten outside and was staring at this tree right by the fence, like just staring at that sh*t, and barking, just going crazy. Keep in mind my whole family was asleep at this point. The only way someone could have opened that locked a.ss door would have been if they had a key, so other than my parents and myself the landlord was the only one with a key. But dude seemed real nice, and I didn't really want to suspect him but then a couple weeks later we get a knock on our door from our landlord's son.....

Dude k!lled himself and his wife

We got the fu*k out of dodge after that sh*t.
 06-28-2013, 12:40 AM         #277
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4 years ago '10        #278
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,701 | Props total: 3731 3731
It's almost 3am & I'm here reading this sh*t out loud to ol girl. She keep telling me to stop then say keep going. Now she's scared to get out of bed to go to the bathroom.

Good sh*t. *goes back to read more*
 4 years ago '04        #279
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,441 | Props total: 154 154
 Joyus said:
Really the only sh*t I got

A few years back, I moved to this house in Fairfield, which is a town near cincinnati, in this super rural area outside of the actual city, everything was cool for a couple months, and the landlord seemed nice, but one night my dad and me were out visiting an uncle of mine until around midnight, when we got home my mom woke up and was like "did you forget your key earlier? I heard you trying to open the door for a few minutes but fell asleep before you got in" and we were both clueless, so after some fact checking we came to the realization that someone obviously was trying to get into the house while we were gone. Needless to say I locked the fu*k out of the door and headed to bed. Creepy but not THAT creepy, anyway, I woke up a few hours later to get a drink and the door was wide fu*king open and my dog had gotten outside and was staring at this tree right by the fence, like just staring at that sh*t, and barking, just going crazy. Keep in mind my whole family was asleep at this point. The only way someone could have opened that locked a.ss door would have been if they had a key, so other than my parents and myself the landlord was the only one with a key. But dude seemed real nice, and I didn't really want to suspect him but then a couple weeks later we get a knock on our door from our landlord's son.....

Dude k!lled himself and his wife

We got the fu*k out of dodge after that sh*t.
 06-28-2013, 09:19 AM         #280
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Classic thread
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kendall Jenner Out & About Braless
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
No Lackin: How to Survive The Summer In Chiraq
112 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Emoji Movie Gets A ZERO On Rotten Tomatoes
73 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside NBA 2K18 MyGm MyLeague Details! Narrative/Story Mode
38 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside New Scarface Album In The Works
33 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dave East finally with a Radio/Commercial hit (Perfect ft. Chris Brown)
116 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Robots Are Alredy Stealing Jobs - Amazon Warehouse Bots
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
50 cent sends a strong message to his ex-son, Marquise
148 comments
2 days ago