Top 10 scariest or creepiest things people have seen and heard according to Reddit users

most viewed right now
Rick Ross Fake Drug Dealer, Ex Cop, Dead Beat Dad & Illuminati Puppet
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball INSANE Highlights vs Suns 29 Pts, 11 Reb, 9 Ast
188 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cute chick at my crib Halloween costume
105 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Foursquare data reveals the most popular fast-food chain in every stat..
176 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #241
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 5 5
When I was working relief duty during Sandy this year we stayed in a house on the beach in Barnegat Light, NJ. Now everyone said Barnegat was haunted. I didn't really think much of it. So my first night in this house I just immediately got bad vibes. It was an old house. The room I was staying in, the energy in this room was fu*king bad. I don't know if y'all have ever felt energy like this, where one minute you're cool and the next minute you walk in a room or house and your whole demeanor changes. It feels like something bad happened here and whatever is still there doesn't want you there. Well that is exactly how the fu*k I felt in that bedroom. I tried to sleep for like an hour in it then just got up and said fu*k that and went to the living room. My other worker was dead asleep in the room next to me and my other guy was sleeping upstairs by himself but came down to the living room because he also felt some sh*t was not right. So we're both trying to sleep on the couches in the living room when we hear footsteps walking down the upstairs hallway. Mind you there is no one up there. This wasn't the old house creaking. It was fu*king something or someone walking down the hall. This continues on for like 2 mins and then goes away. Then all of a sudden we hear a loud slam in the other dudes room who is sleeping. It was like a large door slammed, but he was snoring and couldn't have done it. So now we're really fu*ked up and like seriously? Somehow we both fall asleep and I have these really fu*ked up dreams about people being k!lled and slaughtered. Just horrible sh*t. I wake up multiple times drenched in sweat from head to toe. I wouldn't stay there another night. I come to find out this happened at the beach that was right in front of our fu*king house.

On October 26, 1782, a Belgian cutter traveling southward became stranded near the inlet. The ship was noticed by Captain Andrew Steelman, who recruited local men to unload the cargo. While at rest on the beach, the crews were attacked by Captain John Bacon, who was affiliated with the Loyalists. Almost all of Steelman's men were murdered in what became known as the Barnegat Light Massacre
 06-03-2013, 02:54 PM         #242
travthescumbag 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Crayon one gave me chills. Creepy sh*t.
 4 years ago '04        #243
ctown33 51 heat pts51
space
space
$1,436 | Props total: 338 338
Classic thread for sure
 4 years ago '09        #244
Wonderwoman 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 7 7
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Lemme find out Reggie Noble was trying to play Marco Polo with your nephew
 4 years ago '05        #245
Krazie 133 heat pts133
space
space
$45,248 | Props total: 19231 19231
I like reading sh*t like this, but most of them are probably just made up stories.
 4 years ago '12        #246
OC123 177 heat pts177
space
space
$22,414 | Props total: 1187 1187
 popsjenkins said:
 4 years ago '04        #247
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,214 | Props total: 484 484
Just a quick one.

I was probably 9 or 10 and would get nightmares fairly frequently. Scary sh*t people chasing me trying to k!ll me type sh*t so to feel safe I would pull the covers up over my head.

Well one night I'm laying with my eyes closed under the covers and you know how you get that feeling that someone is watching you without actually seeing them? Well I had that with my eyes closed trying to fall asleep under the covers. I'm like let me just check so I can fall asleep make sure nobody is there.

So I open my eyes under the covers and then slide the covers down to see this ghostly old lady hovering over me staring straight at me. I freak the fu*k out and start screaming but no noise was coming out of my mouth. I pull the covers back over me and just lay there all night can't fall back asleep. I tell my pops in the morning but he tells me it was just a nightmare.

That sh*t fu*ked me up for a while.
 4 years ago '11        #248
Bullet22 74 heat pts74
space
space
$12,455 | Props total: 6552 6552
 eliwood said:
The ending is literally
[spoiler - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '07        #249
Antbone 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
I should've kept watchin sportscenter than to come read these stories again..
 4 years ago '06        #250
Reflexx 54 heat pts54
space
space
$6,557 | Props total: 5488 5488
I guess I can tell my story....

I had moved into a two-story, two-family house in the city area of Rochester, New York. It was located next to a huge park with 3 baseball diamonds, and in the offseason 3 youth football teams would practice in the outfields. After I moved in, the landlord's son who was my brother's age (I was 9/10 at the time, bro was 11/12) told us that for a long while, no one was allowed to play any sports in that park due to numerous tragedies that occurred in that park.

Tragedy #1 was during a baseball game in the youngest age division, 8 & 9 year olds. This was little league, regular baseball, not tee-ball, so there was pitching, but no one was throwing more than 25-30 mps, mostly lofted tosses with an arch. Well, one kid who was easily the best in the league, known for hitting grounders into the outfield and clearing all 4 bases was up to bat, and everyone was getting ready. On the first pitch, he got an easy lofted toss, but it was way inside. He LET the ball hit him on his elbow to easily take his base. The ball hit him and fell to the ground, he tossed his bat aside and began to trot towards first. All of a sudden he stopped, his body locked up, face froze in a pure terrified look, and he fell over unconscious, and never revived.

Later that year in the fall, the football teams were practicing and the oldest group was age 11-13. The quarterback, also the captain, always ran a lap on his own before every practice as a routine. He was just finishing his lap, running towards the coaches and a few players that were just being dropped off, when he stopped, face twisted in terror, and he fell out unconscious, never to revive.

When I turned 11, my brother began playing baseball in that league as it had resumed, so naturally everything he did, I had to do. I joined the league and played for a green team called Monroe Painting. We were doing fine, getting ready to head into the playoffs as the #2 seed. One day, before our first playoff game, I had just jogged in from warming up in the outfield where I played, when I noticed a guy standing right outside of the fenced batting area. It was the only way I could go to get to the bench, so I had to walk towards him. He was staring dead at me, hat pulled somewhat low, hands in pockets. As i approached him, he stepped to my right, his left so i could pass, but as i was walking by, clear as day, he says "I know why they died."

It didnt register with me for a second, and then I realized what he was talking about. I went home, and didn't play in my game. I didn't even tell my coaches, since my side yard was basically the outfield, i was home in less than a minute. I ran to my parents room, and told my parents that I wanted to move. They looked at me funny, and asked why. Before I could answer, my dad interrupted and said, "I've been thinking that it is time for a move... we could go to WEST PHILADELPHIA BORN AND RAISED, ON THE PLAYGROUND IS WHERE I SPEND MOST OF MY DAYS, CHILLIN OUT MAXIN AND RELAXIN ALL COOL JUST SHOOTING SOME BBALL OUTSIDE OF THE SCHOOL WHEN A COUPLE OF GUYS, THEY WERE UP TO NO GOOD...
 4 years ago '13        #251
Vercetti 61 heat pts61
space
space
$5,171 | Props total: 4454 4454
 serstylz2 said:

I had moved into a two-story, two-family house in the city area of Rochester, New York. It was located next to a huge park with 3 baseball diamonds, and in the offseason 3 youth football teams would practice in the outfields. After I moved in, the landlord's son who was my brother's age (I was 9/10 at the time, bro was 11/12) told us that for a long while, no one was allowed to play any sports in that park due to numerous tragedies that occurred in that park.

Tragedy #1 was during a baseball game in the youngest age division, 8 & 9 year olds. This was little league, regular baseball, not tee-ball, so there was pitching, but no one was throwing more than 25-30 mps, mostly lofted tosses with an arch. Well, one kid who was easily the best in the league, known for hitting grounders into the outfield and clearing all 4 bases was up to bat, and everyone was getting ready. On the first pitch, he got an easy lofted toss, but it was way inside. He LET the ball hit him on his elbow to easily take his base. The ball hit him and fell to the ground, he tossed his bat aside and began to trot towards first. All of a sudden he stopped, his body locked up, face froze in a pure terrified look, and he fell over unconscious, and never revived.

Later that year in the fall, the football teams were practicing and the oldest group was age 11-13. The quarterback, also the captain, always ran a lap on his own before every practice as a routine. He was just finishing his lap, running towards the coaches and a few players that were just being dropped off, when he stopped, face twisted in terror, and he fell out unconscious, never to revive.

When I turned 11, my brother began playing baseball in that league as it had resumed, so naturally everything he did, I had to do. I joined the league and played for a green team called Monroe Painting. We were doing fine, getting ready to head into the playoffs as the #2 seed. One day, before our first playoff game, I had just jogged in from warming up in the outfield where I played, when I noticed a guy standing right outside of the fenced batting area. It was the only way I could go to get to the bench, so I had to walk towards him. He was staring dead at me, hat pulled somewhat low, hands in pockets. As i approached him, he stepped to my right, his left so i could pass, but as i was walking by, clear as day, he says "I know why they died."

It didnt register with me for a second, and then I realized what he was talking about. I went home, and didn't play in my game. I didn't even tell my coaches, since my side yard was basically the outfield, i was home in less than a minute. I ran to my parents room, and told my parents that I wanted to move. They looked at me funny, and asked why. Before I could answer, my dad interrupted and said, "I've been thinking that it is time for a move... we could go to WEST PHILADELPHIA BORN AND RAISED, ON THE PLAYGROUND IS WHERE I SPEND MOST OF MY DAYS, CHILLIN OUT MAXIN AND RELAXIN ALL COOL JUST SHOOTING SOME BBALL OUTSIDE OF THE SCHOOL WHEN A COUPLE OF GUYS, THEY WERE UP TO NO GOOD...

Yooooo
 4 years ago '09        #252
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,784 | Props total: 691 691
sh*t crazy
 4 years ago '13        #253
Thongsong19 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,435 | Props total: 4040 4040
After what happened to me once i dont fu*k with haunted places

A few years ago me and a like 6 people went to this haunted tree area.....what happened there was this guy would kidnapp people and hang them wayyy back in the day.....so we went there and me and the ppl in my car stayed there and the people in the other car got out and went to the tree.....the creepy thing for us is we had been listening to a cd but we shut the radio off and outta nowhere it just started playin static no matter what and and would do that for 5-10 minutes till the other people got back in the car.....after that i dont go to any haunted places
 4 years ago '12        #254
CaliSteppin 32 heat pts32
space
space
$9,567 | Props total: 3085 3085
 serstylz2 said:

Mothafu*ker
 4 years ago '12        #255
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,683 | Props total: 582 582
 serstylz2 said:

4 years ago '09        #256
Burg Boy 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,050 | Props total: 542 542
Get them stories comin in..bouta read em right now.outside pure black, the mood is right,

Lil reese voice: let's get it
 4 years ago '05        #257
Left Hook 26 heat pts26
space
space
$13,255 | Props total: 1463 1463
 Santoro said:
When I was working relief duty during Sandy this year we stayed in a house on the beach in Barnegat Light, NJ. Now everyone said Barnegat was haunted. I didn't really think much of it. So my first night in this house I just immediately got bad vibes. It was an old house. The room I was staying in, the energy in this room was fu*king bad. I don't know if y'all have ever felt energy like this, where one minute you're cool and the next minute you walk in a room or house and your whole demeanor changes. It feels like something bad happened here and whatever is still there doesn't want you there. Well that is exactly how the fu*k I felt in that bedroom. I tried to sleep for like an hour in it then just got up and said fu*k that and went to the living room. My other worker was dead asleep in the room next to me and my other guy was sleeping upstairs by himself but came down to the living room because he also felt some sh*t was not right. So we're both trying to sleep on the couches in the living room when we hear footsteps walking down the upstairs hallway. Mind you there is no one up there. This wasn't the old house creaking. It was fu*king something or someone walking down the hall. This continues on for like 2 mins and then goes away. Then all of a sudden we hear a loud slam in the other dudes room who is sleeping. It was like a large door slammed, but he was snoring and couldn't have done it. So now we're really fu*ked up and like seriously? Somehow we both fall asleep and I have these really fu*ked up dreams about people being k!lled and slaughtered. Just horrible sh*t. I wake up multiple times drenched in sweat from head to toe. I wouldn't stay there another night. I come to find out this happened at the beach that was right in front of our fu*king house.

On October 26, 1782, a Belgian cutter traveling southward became stranded near the inlet. The ship was noticed by Captain Andrew Steelman, who recruited local men to unload the cargo. While at rest on the beach, the crews were attacked by Captain John Bacon, who was affiliated with the Loyalists. Almost all of Steelman's men were murdered in what became known as the Barnegat Light Massacre
That sounds similar to my story, except mine happened in my cousin's house and the metal shoe rack bent all the way down (with all the shoe boxes all on the floor) after I heard the slamming noises This was after a good 5 mins of the footstep noises

Last edited by Left Hook; 06-05-2013 at 12:48 AM..
 06-05-2013, 03:35 AM         #258
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 serstylz2 said:

YES!!!!!!!!! Lmao!!!!
 4 years ago '05        #259
Sluggernaut 18 heat pts18
space
space
$22,998 | Props total: 3979 3979
 FeedTheBeast said:
Very entertaining thread......made my work day go by faster reading all the stories real or fake I dont care. Props to all

Here is mine.

My first son passed away when he was 3 years old and that was in 2007. I now have a 2 year old daughter whom will be 3 in July.

I have pics of my son around the house and my daughter knows its her brother and I tell her that he is in heaven.
Anyway one night as I was putting her to bed I gave her a hug and kiss and she said Goodnight Daddy. I said goodnight princess. As I was walking out of her room she started laughing then she said goodnight Kobi, which is my deceased son's name. It was like she was playing with his spirit and it sent a chill down my spine and really spooked me out. I walked back over to her crib and I asked her "Where is Kobi??" and she said "He gone now Daddy he said bye bye!!

I almost sh*t myself........I left the room. It was very emotional for me becuz I grieved the loss of my son for a long time in sometimes unhealthy ways.

Then another time my daughter came into the kitchen and asked for some juice. I poured her some juice in a cup and she said "Kobi want drink too Dad!!" Im like WTF?? I thought she was running game to get more juice and I said "No more juice!!" She then said "No Kobi want water!!"

Now my daughter hates water while my son would drink water all day. So Im like spooked the fukk out now!!
So I pour her a little cup of water "supposedly" for Kobi. She takes both cups into the den and sits down at her Doc McStuffins table and sits the water cup at the other seat. I continue with cleaning the kitchen but after Im done I come back to the den and the cup of water is empty. NO bullsh*t!! Now my daughter could have drunk it but its like pulling teeth trying to get her to drink water. I asked her what happened to the water. She said "Kobi drank it he gone now"

And its not a case of her having an imaginary friend due to loneliness becuz she has a 10 year old brother(my stepson) and plenty of little cousins whom she plays with 24/7.

Those are the only incidents but damn sh*t had me all emotional and sh*t
I just don't know what to say bro.
 4 years ago '04        #260
unwittyname2002 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$554 | Props total: 62 62
Just now seeing this thread, here's the creepiest sh*t that happened to me... Might be kinda long but this is how I always tell it...

When I was 18, 19, before I was the legal age to buy alcohol, me and some of my friends would go to this convenience store that was at the edge of town because they'd sell beer to anybody. Didn't check any IDs. To get to it you'd turn off pretty much the main street of a suburb of like 50k people, take this rural road about a mile, where you came to a four-way stop sign, then you'd make a right onto a street where the convenience store is about 200 yards or so away. There was also like this shed/dilapidated building 40 yards behind it that I dunno if it was crackheads or homeless people out there but every night we'd come out of that beer store some on-some-sh*t-seeming n*gga from over there would have made his way over and waited for us to exit to ask for our change.

Anyway, one night me and my boy are riding out here to buy a case of beer and I'm coming up on that four-way stop sign...and you know how at some intersections if you're making a right you get that little driveway where you yield rather than stop? Well there's a dude standing in the island that separates that from the street. He seems to be noticing me, facing up to my car as if he wants to stop me and I'm driving slower than usual as I approach this intersection where I'd usually just zip past that yield sign because I can see clearly that there's no other cars at the intersection. So I guess I stop or come close to stopping at this yield sign and he indicates to me to roll my window down. The friend I'm with is like "man, fu*k that, probably just one of these crackheads from up the street" (I didn't believe this because all those dudes at that spot were 100% always black in dirty a.ss clothes, this dude was white or hispanic with a baseball cap and light jacket on...just looked like a normal, non-bum type dude). So I listen to my boy and just accelerate past him. I'm looking in my rearview mirror at him and as we get, I dunno, like 40 or 50 feet from him he seems to just disappear from sight. I don't think anything of it, maybe we just drove outta range from being able to see him (there was a street light near that intersection so it's not completely dark) but my friend after a couple seconds goes "yo, I swear I think that dude back there just disappeared, I was watching him in this side mirror and that n*gga just disappeared!" And I tell him how I thought the exact same thing but wasn't gonna say anything cause I thought I was trippin.

So we get our beer, and start heading back in the same direction, and the dude is still standing in that same spot. He doesn't make any advancements towards my car this time (if he was a normal person, I'd imagine he was probably pissed I drove right past him just a couple minutes before). This time I'm making a left turn at the stop sign to go back from where I came from. My friend is watching him directly the whole time (out my window as he's across from us and he turns around to look out the back as we make our turn), I'm watching him from my rearview mirror, and once again as we are driving away from him he DEFINITELY vanishes. There's no mistaking it for we just drove too far and he fell outta sight—this dude was standing there and then he vanished in an instant. Me and my boy start freaking out in like a mixture of shock, joy, amusement, horror and proceed to the party we were headed to.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ass too Phat to pass up
80 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 19 - Dogs make cute facial expressions to humans on purpose, study..
41 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Somebody explain the rap chain game to me
61 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent provides footage of Jimmy Henchmen 'ratting' on people
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Great T1ts Are Evolving Longer....
24 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Desiigner has an aneurysm during interview
47 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Most Overrated Producer
147 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 19 - Japan ready to send man to moon after discovering huge lunar ..
9 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy