Top 10 scariest or creepiest things people have seen and heard according to Reddit users

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might as well start saving up for those child support payments now.....
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside School Asks 100 Graffiti Artists To Paint It Before Renovation
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LET IT BURN! Usher Paying Bishes $1M For Giving 'Em Herpes. Get Yo Bis..
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside **Why**, was the U.S. Flag... **blowing, on the moon???!**
57 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #221
Left Hook 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,090 | Props total: 990 990
 Rob De Niro said:
Alright I got mine.

ONe of my friends(girl) was babysitting for a family one night. The parents had gone out to celebrate I forgot what but told my friend to call them if she needed anything. Anyways she was watching a little girl and boy just relaxing and when it was bedtime she put them to sleep. She goes downstairs to watch tv in the living room and wait till the parents come home. About 15 minutes later the kids come running downstairs saying they are scared and cant go to sleep cause of the clown. So she went upstairs to show them its okay and put them back to sleep. She then decided to call the parents and just let them know everything was okay and they were falling asleep. Then she told them they were just a little freaked out of the life size model clown they had in their room. The freakiest part was that the parents said they didnt have no life size clown in their house and to grab the kids and get the hell out. So she did and the parents called the cops. Sheriff's deputies arrived and entered the house and arrested a guy with a whole clown suit on but wearing a mask. Really close to where we live theirs a mental hospital thats closed now but back in the day was open and this guy had escaped and police had been looking for him. Ever since then my friend doesnt babysit anymore.
Fake af. I heard this story on the Internet a thousand times. Smh.
 4 years ago '11        #222
Bullet22 73 heat pts73
space
space
$12,362 | Props total: 6221 6221

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Bullet22; 06-02-2013 at 03:53 AM..
 4 years ago '11        #223
Donthate707 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,865 | Props total: 795 795
i was reading these this morning goddamn this thread blew up and im still thinking about that these story ive been spooky all day lmao

4 years ago '10        #224
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 79 79
I'll just favorite this, and read it in the morning. lol
 4 years ago '09        #225
Wonderwoman 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 7 7
I was so creeped out last night reading these..... Anyways I have not reall that scary but I was scared at the time.

I lived with my sister pretty much all my life so I grew up with her kids my niece and nephews. My younger nephew used to always come in my room and fall asleep. Well when he was about 5 years old he started having really bad nightmares like really bad so we always made sure that he was asleep with one of us no matter what cause he would wake up in the middle of the night screaming and crying. One night he was in my room sleeping and I went to use the bathroom, my room was at the back of the house and had a double sliding door that led to the backyard where we had a pool. So as I'm coming back from the bathroom I see my nephew trying to open the sliding door but his eyes are still closed. So I go up to him and say Stephan what are u doing and he's like they're calling me and ask him who he's like the man he's calling me he wants me to go in the pool. So at this point I'm terrified cause I can tell that he's sleeping so I start shaking him awake and screaming for my sister. By the time she gets there he's awake and I tell her what happened so she ask him why was he trying to go in the pool and he says cause the man told him to and we're like which man and he say the red man told him to. At that time I'm scared as fu*k cause if we didn't have a sliding door in the room and it was a regular door who knows what would have happened. My sister took him to therapy and we found out that he had really vivid nightmares and he would remember them all. We started going to church again he got Baptised and everything seemed to be fine after that.
 4 years ago '09        #226
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,383 | Props total: 28 28
the kobi story had me a lil tear eyed
 4 years ago '11        #227
LetMeBeGreat 57 heat pts57
space
space
$1,020 | Props total: 214 214
I actually have a few stories but here's one..

In September of 2011(23yrs old at the time), this chick "J" was trying to date me or w.e.. In November of 2011, I get a call from J's mom, she says J hit someone with her truck whom was running across the street at midnight wearing all black turns out he dies, (they ended up being in the same hospital, I could hear his family crying around the corner) J didn't get charged with any crime. She had actually dropped me off like 30 minutes before the accident & called me literally after she hit the dude, she didnt say a word at all I said hello like 8x & then I hung up, she had fallen into shock.. So I'm over at Js house trying to cheer her up mind you she has son who was 1yr old..This kid used to be terrified to go by the closet in his moms room at times, looking around frightened like he could see something nobody else can (I had video of it, might still have in a old phone), jumping back at random moments, sometimes playing with someone that never existed. So in around December of that yr I get tired of the kid being scared I try to tell the boy there's nothing there. I eventually say for w.e it was to leave & if there's something here make a noise(to try & prove a point). As soon as I say that, there's a loud a.ss knock on the closet 3x. A few nights later, I'm in bed sleeping with this chick, I wake up and see a dark shadowy figure standing right next her, never stayed over there again. Stopped talking to J immediately. She randomly hits me up in 2012 calling me crying saying she cant sleep at night because she hears& sees stuff & told me some random female came up to her sis while they were shopping telling her about the accident etc & that she needs to talk to this lady. So the sis of J went to a psychic & she was told that the fam of the dude J k!lled, put a hex on her, that if she didn't speak to others about the accident (she kept it to herself, even in the newspaper never said her name just the truck she drove & her age) that boy ghost would get her son... After all that I heard that her 1yr old son had fallen and was in ICU, had severe head trauma and internal bleeding of the brain..
 4 years ago '11        #228
beast1412 48 heat pts48
space
space
$4,927 | Props total: 457 457
This thread is classic
 4 years ago '09        #229
Burg Boy 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,997 | Props total: 515 515
Duck fu*kin.. Tales

Playin, I believe some of these.

the one Ruthless wrote out and the one about the mexican cartel..wtf!!
 4 years ago '07        #230
DIPSET101 28 heat pts28
space
space
$9,288 | Props total: 6449 6449
 Yung Dilla said:
n*ggas saying some stories are fake and they might be. My stories are real tho that's on my momma as God as my witness. I don't know what it is about that damn house on buckingham rd but i never wanna see it again. Hell wilson was a creepy a.ss place to begin with mad wooded areas and at night this long a.ss main rd had no fu*king lights on it.
Man I don't fu*k with Wilson at alllllll
 4 years ago '06        #231
Yung Dilla 1457 heat pts1457
space
space
$53,377 | Props total: 19278 19278
 DIPSET101 said:
Man I don't fu*k with Wilson at alllllll
Makes 2 of us
 4 years ago '12        #232
CaliSteppin 32 heat pts32
space
space
$9,472 | Props total: 2631 2631
Classic thread
 4 years ago '07        #233
DIPSET101 28 heat pts28
space
space
$9,288 | Props total: 6449 6449
 Yung Dilla said:
Makes 2 of us
I know it's some crazy people there but what kinda wierd sh*t happens there?
 4 years ago '11        #234
AwDamnItsLes 
space
space
$474 | Props total: 9 9
Dont let this thread die bros
 06-03-2013, 04:32 AM         #235
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wonderwoman said:
I was so creeped out last night reading these..... Anyways I have not reall that scary but I was scared at the time.

I lived with my sister pretty much all my life so I grew up with her kids my niece and nephews. My younger nephew used to always come in my room and fall asleep. Well when he was about 5 years old he started having really bad nightmares like really bad so we always made sure that he was asleep with one of us no matter what cause he would wake up in the middle of the night screaming and crying. One night he was in my room sleeping and I went to use the bathroom, my room was at the back of the house and had a double sliding door that led to the backyard where we had a pool. So as I'm coming back from the bathroom I see my nephew trying to open the sliding door but his eyes are still closed. So I go up to him and say Stephan what are u doing and he's like they're calling me and ask him who he's like the man he's calling me he wants me to go in the pool. So at this point I'm terrified cause I can tell that he's sleeping so I start shaking him awake and screaming for my sister. By the time she gets there he's awake and I tell her what happened so she ask him why was he trying to go in the pool and he says cause the man told him to and we're like which man and he say the red man told him to. At that time I'm scared as fu*k cause if we didn't have a sliding door in the room and it was a regular door who knows what would have happened. My sister took him to therapy and we found out that he had really vivid nightmares and he would remember them all. We started going to church again he got Baptised and everything seemed to be fine after that.
Lemme find out Reggie Noble was trying to play Marco Polo with your nephew
 4 years ago '12        #236
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5632 5632
 hou12 said:
I've heard of this happening to people on various drugs
this. and sleep paralysis. i'd post some stories but i was high out my mind or just waking up
 4 years ago '12        #237
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
 hou12 said:
I've heard of this happening to people on various drugs
this. and sleep paralysis. i'd post some stories but i was high out my mind or just waking up
 4 years ago '11        #238
chizz 
space
space
$3,738 | Props total: 1961 1961
Moreeeeeeeeeeee
 4 years ago '12        #239
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
best story so far is the one where the guy said his bro, gf and dad all died within a 3 month span. that one truly tripped me the fu*k out.

most of these seem to be sleep paralysis. i have seen some very trippy things when I just woke up. I have seen what appears to be dogs in my room, ghosts and all that sh*t. thing is that I know that they arent there and its my brain fu*king with me.

I have even heard voices and trippy laughs. But the fact that i know its my mind fu*king with, i aint gonna post the story.

and the dude who said that he seen his life when he gets to 70+ years old ... ive experienced when i was baked beyond belief. Seen me at an old age and pretty much seen the future it was fu*king crazy as hell.

Last edited by OrangeSoda; 06-03-2013 at 01:33 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #240
Tastemaker331 41 heat pts41
space
space
$38,383 | Props total: 6452 6452
Wrong post

Last edited by Tastemaker331; 06-03-2013 at 10:24 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside What is this "pull out" you speak of?
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Bad Gal Ri Ri Back At It With The sh-ts
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Wayne sold his Miami Beachfront property last month for 50% less then the ..
130 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside This Is How The Elite Controls What We See In Movies (Anonymous)
48 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Jul 19 - Baltimore Cop Unknowingly Records Himself Planting Drugs Durin..
124 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden piping 21 Savage girl in the bathroom
243 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kyrie admits that the Cavs are back to being a lottery team once Bron leaves
89 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How to take care of your husband (From a 1950's home economics book)
208 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy