Top 10 scariest or creepiest things people have seen and heard according to Reddit users

most viewed right now
 154
Video inside BX Beef Update: Young Buck BANNED from Floyd Fight
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 116
Image(s) inside What Food Does Your State Hate?
103 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 95
NBA Dwyane Wade's Bulls Teammates Reportedly 'Can't Stand Him'
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 85
Video inside 50 fu-ked Meagan Good, moves up 3 slots in the top 20 of all time
93 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '13        #201
Vercetti 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$5,110 | Props total: 4272 4272
 Dy-lan said:
Damn what a fu*kin thread man. Some of these stories (In the OP and told by members) gave me goosebumps for real.


I got a story for you guys, in fact it happend twice and its long so bare with me. Its also kind of hard to describe the scenery/setting but ill do my best.

On to the story.

Some background info: I grew up mainly in south Florida Miami and Broward County, but I had a few close friends that lived in West Palm Beach, which is about 45mins north of Ft Lauderdale and an hour and 20mins north of Miami.

Only reason im telling you this is because the following events take place in Palm Beach county. I had a friend (We'll call him Ryan) who lived in West Palm who had a pretty big house and his parents were cool as hell, so some weekends me and a couple friends would go kick it up there.

Now for those of you that dont know, if you go out really west in palm beach county you wind up in a really rural community called "Loxahatchee", not to be confused with the poor area of "Pahokee" (the football recruiting hotspot). Loxahatchee is made up of large homes usually sitting on 1-2 acres of land and occupied by rednecks or just regular white people who like the country. People ride horses, hunt and go 'mudding' to pass the time. Needless to say its not really my type of town.

Now onto the story: The first incident took place in probably 2006 and the second incident in 2008.

First encounter: Me, and my boy 'Cory' went up to stay at Ryan's house for the weekend. We're all about 16-17yo at the time. Ryan lives about 25mins from Loxahatchee. One night we we're bored and we decided to check out this area of loxahatchee what people call "ghost town". So we pile into a ford explorer and head out. Here is where describing some of the scenery will be tough but ill try and help yall get a picture of the setting.

So about a half hour later we reach the start of "ghost town". Its about a 1/4 mile off one of the "main" roads in "the lox" (loxahatchee)...Its already creepy as hell. Remember this is the definition of country and rural out here. And in the past it was a KKK hot spot, with many of the current residents probably still sharing the views of the klan. So us being minorities and all it already wasnt an area we should have been fu*kin around in. We turn on to the main road of the ghost town area and fam, I sh*t you not, the darkness of that road could be compared to the darkness of the bottom of the ocean. The dirt road was wide enough for about 3-4 cars to fit side by side with thick walls tress about 25-30ft high on either side. We couldnt see to the end of the road (Even with the high beams on) it seemed to go on for at least a couple miles. Let me look for a pic to reference.

Imagine this but the road being wider and there being tall tress on either side of the road


[pic - click to view]





So we're all like But we decide to keep going for now, driving down the dirt road at about 30mph or so because the road is really bumpy. We finally reach the end of the "main road", it kind of forks at the end, to the right looks like seemingly endless fields and trees and to the left continues on a smaller dirt road but with out the wall of trees...we continue along start getting a little shook because along the road but about 40-50 yards from the actual street, spaced really far apart from each other are houses that resemble the one in Texas Chain Saw Massacre....So at this point we all agree we should just turn back and go. We get back onto the wide "main ghost town road", at this point we're just more creeped out than anything, thinking "Man how the fu*k people live out here?".

So far nothing all that interesting has happened but once we made it about half way up the "main road" i look behind us into the pitch black and all of a sudden 4 separate lights appear about 80 yards behind us , I tell my boys and we're all like . If i had to describe the lights I would say they look like the single circular lights youd find on the front of an ATV/Dirt bike, except they werent projecting light onto the road it self, they were just like hovering orbs of light. The weird thing is tho there was no where for them to come from to just appear like that. What i mean is, they appeared too close to us to have just turned onto the main road from that fork at the end i talked about and they is no way in hell they came out of the wall of trees on either side (The trees/woods on either side were way to thick to have operated an ATV in). And it was def too dark to have driven a vehicle up the main road getting close to us and then putting the lights on, impossible due to the 0 visibility. And besides, I was looking into the darkness when they appeared out of no where. So my boy just starts driving a bit faster now. But the next thing that happens is what forever will send chills up my spine. The 4 lights became perfectly aligned in one row, they moved in perfect harmony and now it looked like there was only one orb floating towards us. They then spread back out to 4 orbs across in perfect harmony again.... Now we're like aww hell nah and we speed the fu*k out of there. We get out off the ghost town road and dont wait to see if the orbs come to the front of the exit. The whole ride home we just talked about what we had seen and made sure we all saw the same sh*t so we werent crazy.

Diagram showing what i meant by it couldnt have been vehicles that pulled behind us on to the main road:

Fork in road)========[orbs appeared]=====Ford drivng towards exit=======(ghost town exit


Second incident in ghost town: This time I was with a different group of friends, I believe there were 4 of us. We were all chilling one night and I told them my experience a couple years ago in ghost town, they were finding what i said hard to believe and wanted to see for themselves. I have no fu*king clue how but somehow they convinced me to go back with them. So its me and 3 of my boys in a car and we get onto the pitch black, seemingly endless main road of ghost town....we make it like half way down when all of a sudden one of my boys just starts having a small anxiety attack (bi*chass ) and he's saying he wants to leave because he's feeling too claustrophobic..tbh i cant blame him too much, its a surreal experience being on a road at night like that. If you were to turn your headlights off and look to the side out of the window you couldnt even see the trees which were only 6-10ft away...anyway we're all kind of clowning on him when we turn the car around using a 3point turn and start to head back. And what do you know, 4 fu*king orbs of light appear not 60 yards from the back of the car...Im half way scared and half way gloating to them that i told them i wasnt lying . My boy speeds out and none of us have gone back since, day or night time.


Im sure some of yall are like w/e thats not that scary but i promise you if you could see the surrounding area we were in you would have been uncomfortable as fu*k. Everything about that place was off..it was a scene that could easily be right out of a horror movie (like i said think TCSM house but with more trees in the area).

What bothers me most about it is that there is literally no logical explanation of what those orbs were.

Straight up, if someone offered me $15,000 to go stay a night in the woods off that main road with an Ar-15 and a pitbull for company i would tell them to fu*k off. Im convinced there's all types of weird sh*t going on out there.
Those orbs gotta be supernatural, bruh. Ain't no other explanation. This is why I believe in this type of ish.

Anyways, that was worth the read. You explained that ish thoroughly.
 4 years ago '07        #202
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$13,268 | Props total: 8399 8399
Very entertaining thread......made my work day go by faster reading all the stories real or fake I dont care. Props to all

Here is mine.

My first son passed away when he was 3 years old and that was in 2007. I now have a 2 year old daughter whom will be 3 in July.

I have pics of my son around the house and my daughter knows its her brother and I tell her that he is in heaven.
Anyway one night as I was putting her to bed I gave her a hug and kiss and she said Goodnight Daddy. I said goodnight princess. As I was walking out of her room she started laughing then she said goodnight Kobi, which is my deceased son's name. It was like she was playing with his spirit and it sent a chill down my spine and really spooked me out. I walked back over to her crib and I asked her "Where is Kobi??" and she said "He gone now Daddy he said bye bye!!

I almost sh*t myself........I left the room. It was very emotional for me becuz I grieved the loss of my son for a long time in sometimes unhealthy ways.

Then another time my daughter came into the kitchen and asked for some juice. I poured her some juice in a cup and she said "Kobi want drink too Dad!!" Im like WTF?? I thought she was running game to get more juice and I said "No more juice!!" She then said "No Kobi want water!!"

Now my daughter hates water while my son would drink water all day. So Im like spooked the fukk out now!!
So I pour her a little cup of water "supposedly" for Kobi. She takes both cups into the den and sits down at her Doc McStuffins table and sits the water cup at the other seat. I continue with cleaning the kitchen but after Im done I come back to the den and the cup of water is empty. NO bullsh*t!! Now my daughter could have drunk it but its like pulling teeth trying to get her to drink water. I asked her what happened to the water. She said "Kobi drank it he gone now"

And its not a case of her having an imaginary friend due to loneliness becuz she has a 10 year old brother(my stepson) and plenty of little cousins whom she plays with 24/7.

Those are the only incidents but damn sh*t had me all emotional and sh*t
rawchester gave props
 
 4 years ago '11        #203
Sandor Clegane 68 heat pts68
space
avatar space
space
$9,155 | Props total: 3414 3414
Anyone got a link to that orange story ending? I ain't buyin no fucckin book b
 4 years ago '08        #204
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,539 | Props total: 1277 1277
This thread is like the twilight zone type sh*t.
 4 years ago '11        #205
eliwood 138 heat pts138
space
avatar space
space
$31,891 | Props total: 7054 7054
 popsjenkins said:


That ending though

good read
 4 years ago '10        #206
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,762 | Props total: 5169 5169
 eliwood said:


That ending though

good read
wheres the ending i cant find part 6, it says i gotta pay for it
 4 years ago '10        #207
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,762 | Props total: 5169 5169
 FeedTheBeast said:
Very entertaining thread......made my work day go by faster reading all the stories real or fake I dont care. Props to all

Here is mine.

My first son passed away when he was 3 years old and that was in 2007. I now have a 2 year old daughter whom will be 3 in July.

I have pics of my son around the house and my daughter knows its her brother and I tell her that he is in heaven.
Anyway one night as I was putting her to bed I gave her a hug and kiss and she said Goodnight Daddy. I said goodnight princess. As I was walking out of her room she started laughing then she said goodnight Kobi, which is my deceased son's name. It was like she was playing with his spirit and it sent a chill down my spine and really spooked me out. I walked back over to her crib and I asked her "Where is Kobi??" and she said "He gone now Daddy he said bye bye!!

I almost sh*t myself........I left the room. It was very emotional for me becuz I grieved the loss of my son for a long time in sometimes unhealthy ways.

Then another time my daughter came into the kitchen and asked for some juice. I poured her some juice in a cup and she said "Kobi want drink too Dad!!" Im like WTF?? I thought she was running game to get more juice and I said "No more juice!!" She then said "No Kobi want water!!"

Now my daughter hates water while my son would drink water all day. So Im like spooked the fukk out now!!
So I pour her a little cup of water "supposedly" for Kobi. She takes both cups into the den and sits down at her Doc McStuffins table and sits the water cup at the other seat. I continue with cleaning the kitchen but after Im done I come back to the den and the cup of water is empty. NO bullsh*t!! Now my daughter could have drunk it but its like pulling teeth trying to get her to drink water. I asked her what happened to the water. She said "Kobi drank it he gone now"

And its not a case of her having an imaginary friend due to loneliness becuz she has a 10 year old brother(my stepson) and plenty of little cousins whom she plays with 24/7.

Those are the only incidents but damn sh*t had me all emotional and sh*t
 4 years ago '11        #208
mhurricane266 
space
avatar space
space
$2,541 | Props total: 420 420
Edit.....sorry to anyone that read this post.


Last edited by mhurricane266; 06-01-2013 at 06:09 PM..
 4 years ago '10        #209
OscaRR 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 4411 4411
I got one... true story.

It's about my friend. It all started like a year ago, first his dad k!lled himself, than his girlfriend died in a car accident, than his older brother died from heart attack. It all happened in a short time, 3 months or so. He was devastated. He quit his job, and never was really going outside, just sitting in his room, drinking, starring through the window,or lying down, looking at the ceiling. I couldn't reach to him, he wouldn't wanna talk or anything.

And than one day he called me, first time since everything happened, and he asked me to come his place. So I went, and than it started to getting real. He said that he had a dream last night, and his mom told him (in his dream) that the devil's gonna k!lled her too if he don't stop him. I froze, I couldn't talk, but he wasn't, not at all, he was so calm. He said that he knows where he must go to get the devil out of his life. He asked me to go with him.

He's a muslim, I am too, but I never believed in none of that. So, we jumped in a car, and we're on our way. I didn't even ask where are we going, man I was scared. While we was driving he started to talk all kinds of things, like some man in his dream told him where to go, and that the devil was with us... I was freaking out, but I didn't show it. When we arrived at the spot there was already some people waiting outside. After about an hour, a man came out and told everybody to come inside. Now we're in a hall, all of us, maybe 20-25 men. Than the same man said to follow him to the other room. As I was looking to those men, I realized that some of em are so calm, almost smiling, just like my boy, and the others was afraid like me. The man told us to sit down, on the floor, there was nothing in the room, just a carpet and a fireplace.Than he pointed at some of us, to sit on the left, and the others to the right. So everybody that were calm was on the right side now.

Than the man opened his Qur'an (I think), and started to read. Some wild sh*t started to happen, I couldn't see anything but I felt it, something was there in the room. It was unreal. As he was reading (God knows what), the people on the other side started to act strange, after minute or two the hell breaks loose. Some of them was throwing up, some were twisting their arms like a rubber, some were bleeding from their noses, just too crazy to explain. And then, silence. I could hear my heart beating. Then this man started to ask questions. Craziest sh*t ever, like why did you hit your mother, why did you steal that, why haven't you do that or this, but keep in mind, nobody said a damn thing to this man. To my friend he said, "Why didn't you gave me some money when I was begging you. All I wanted is to buy a bread, and you said go get some job you dirty bum". I froze again, I was there with him when he said that, and I gave some money to the homeless guy. But it wasn't the same guy at all. Nobody was answering, just sitting there looking at him. Than he started to read again, for about 10 minutes, nobody was moving. After that he took a pen and some paper, went from man to man, putting paper to his forehead and write something. When he finished, he throw them papers to the fireplace, and set them on fire. It didn't just burn, freaking paper exploded. Than he turned around and said "leave this men and this place, you don't belong here". I felt it again, first the heat in my body, then the cold breeze, it was like something flew through me. The man then said, that there was a devil sitting next to everybody on the right, that they are with them for a long time, and they was never gonna go away unless he make them to. He than whispered something in everybody's ear. I asked my friend later what was it, he said that he told him that he and his mother would be dead soon if he didn't help that dog. He said that a day before he had that dream he found a dog lying on the street, while he was out to get some liquor, and that he took him to the vet, cause he was bleeding, and that's the reason this man came into his dreams and told him to come and see him, and I know just how crazy it sounds. After we left it was like nothing ever happened. He got a new girl now, new job, it's all good now I guess.

I missed on some parts, it's really not my thing to tell a stories but I still don't know what to believe, or what was happening that day, but I know what I saw. It was unreal, unexplainable.
 4 years ago '08        #210
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$10,537 | Props total: 497 497
 eliwood said:


That ending though

good read
so fake, but good story, hes selling the book on Amazon now.. good fu*king way to advertise your writing skills, props to dat mu fu*ka
 4 years ago '09        #211
stmarys15 
space
avatar space
space
$176 | Props total: 0 0
This isn't really a scary story just kind of weird/cool to me

My dad was a really big joker and prankster and a really funny guy, and he died 3 years ago really young, 42, from some rare disease that the hospital did not even know exactly, some strange type of staph. I was 19 at the time and me my mom and sister were all at the hospital with him when he died. When we were leaving, we got off the elevator and we were all really sad when the fire alarm just went off at the hospital (never heard a fire alarm go off at one before) and all 3 of us just started busting out laughing, because it was like perfect timing for him to pull the fire alarm. Since then at our house just random things will happen every once in a while like that
 4 years ago '08        #212
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$10,537 | Props total: 497 497
 OscaRR said:
I got one... true story.

It's about my friend. It all started like a year ago, first his dad k!lled himself, than his girlfriend died in a car accident, than his older brother died from heart attack. It all happened in a short time, 3 months or so. He was devastated. He quit his job, and never was really going outside, just sitting in his room, drinking, starring through the window,or lying down, looking at the ceiling. I couldn't reach to him, he wouldn't wanna talk or anything.

And than one day he called me, first time since everything happened, and he asked me to come his place. So I went, and than it started to getting real. He said that he had a dream last night, and his mom told him (in his dream) that the devil's gonna k!lled her too if he don't stop him. I froze, I couldn't talk, but he wasn't, not at all, he was so calm. He said that he knows where he must go to get the devil out of his life. He asked me to go with him.

He's a muslim, I am too, but I never believed in none of that. So, we jumped in a car, and we're on our way. I didn't even ask where are we going, man I was scared. While we was driving he started to talk all kinds of things, like some man in his dream told him where to go, and that the devil was with us... I was freaking out, but I didn't show it. When we arrived at the spot there was already some people waiting outside. After about an hour, a man came out and told everybody to come inside. Now we're in a hall, all of us, maybe 20-25 men. Than the same man said to follow him to the other room. As I was looking to those men, I realized that some of em are so calm, almost smiling, just like my boy, and the others was afraid like me. The man told us to sit down, on the floor, there was nothing in the room, just a carpet and a fireplace.Than he pointed at some of us, to sit on the left, and the others to the right. So everybody that were calm was on the right side now.

Than the man opened his Qur'an (I think), and started to read. Some wild sh*t started to happen, I couldn't see anything but I felt it, something was there in the room. It was unreal. As he was reading (God knows what), the people on the other side started to act strange, after minute or two the hell breaks loose. Some of them was throwing up, some were twisting their arms like a rubber, some were bleeding from their noses, just too crazy to explain. And then, silence. I could hear my heart beating. Then this man started to ask questions. Craziest sh*t ever, like why did you hit your mother, why did you steal that, why haven't you do that or this, but keep in mind, nobody said a damn thing to this man. To my friend he said, "Why didn't you gave me some money when I was begging you. All I wanted is to buy a bread, and you said go get some job you dirty bum". I froze again, I was there with him when he said that, and I gave some money to the homeless guy. But it wasn't the same guy at all. Nobody was answering, just sitting there looking at him. Than he started to read again, for about 10 minutes, nobody was moving. After that he took a pen and some paper, went from man to man, putting paper to his forehead and write something. When he finished, he throw them papers to the fireplace, and set them on fire. It didn't just burn, freaking paper exploded. Than he turned around and said "leave this men and this place, you don't belong here". I felt it again, first the heat in my body, then the cold breeze, it was like something flew through me. The man then said, that there was a devil sitting next to everybody on the right, that they are with them for a long time, and they was never gonna go away unless he make them to. He than whispered something in everybody's ear. I asked my friend later what was it, he said that he told him that he and his mother would be dead soon if he didn't help that dog. He said that a day before he had that dream he found a dog lying on the street, while he was out to get some liquor, and that he took him to the vet, cause he was bleeding, and that's the reason this man came into his dreams and told him to come and see him, and I know just how crazy it sounds. After we left it was like nothing ever happened. He got a new girl now, new job, it's all good now I guess.

I missed on some parts, it's really not my thing to tell a stories but I still don't know what to believe, or what was happening that day, but I know what I saw. It was unreal, unexplainable.
ima need some reciepts breh
 4 years ago '07        #213
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$14,289 | Props total: 7816 7816
This thread is creeping me the fu*k out.

I need to stop reading it... but I can't.
 4 years ago '05        #214
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 819 819
It's fu*king pouring and gloomy as sh*t right now in St. Pete. This thread def. made my night....keep it going
 4 years ago '12        #215
CaliSteppin 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$9,510 | Props total: 2790 2790
 FeedTheBeast said:
Very entertaining thread......made my work day go by faster reading all the stories real or fake I dont care. Props to all

Here is mine.

My first son passed away when he was 3 years old and that was in 2007. I now have a 2 year old daughter whom will be 3 in July.

I have pics of my son around the house and my daughter knows its her brother and I tell her that he is in heaven.
Anyway one night as I was putting her to bed I gave her a hug and kiss and she said Goodnight Daddy. I said goodnight princess. As I was walking out of her room she started laughing then she said goodnight Kobi, which is my deceased son's name. It was like she was playing with his spirit and it sent a chill down my spine and really spooked me out. I walked back over to her crib and I asked her "Where is Kobi??" and she said "He gone now Daddy he said bye bye!!

I almost sh*t myself........I left the room. It was very emotional for me becuz I grieved the loss of my son for a long time in sometimes unhealthy ways.

Then another time my daughter came into the kitchen and asked for some juice. I poured her some juice in a cup and she said "Kobi want drink too Dad!!" Im like WTF?? I thought she was running game to get more juice and I said "No more juice!!" She then said "No Kobi want water!!"

Now my daughter hates water while my son would drink water all day. So Im like spooked the fukk out now!!
So I pour her a little cup of water "supposedly" for Kobi. She takes both cups into the den and sits down at her Doc McStuffins table and sits the water cup at the other seat. I continue with cleaning the kitchen but after Im done I come back to the den and the cup of water is empty. NO bullsh*t!! Now my daughter could have drunk it but its like pulling teeth trying to get her to drink water. I asked her what happened to the water. She said "Kobi drank it he gone now"

And its not a case of her having an imaginary friend due to loneliness becuz she has a 10 year old brother(my stepson) and plenty of little cousins whom she plays with 24/7.

Those are the only incidents but damn sh*t had me all emotional and sh*t
Dam that would fu*k with me emotionally and mentally. Knowing its your son that just passé away
 4 years ago '04        #216
Tastemaker331 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$38,627 | Props total: 7407 7407
Ya never know what's creeping up behind ya
 4 years ago '11        #217
eliwood 138 heat pts138
space
avatar space
space
$31,891 | Props total: 7054 7054
 420Heat said:
wheres the ending i cant find part 6, it says i gotta pay for it
The ending is literally
[spoiler - click to view]

 06-01-2013, 08:50 PM         #218
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 experience said:
I have plenty of stories but this one is the one that haunts me the most to this day because of how real it felt.
At the time, I was stationed in Tokyo and lived on the base in an Air Force dorm even though I was in the Army. So I'm sleeping and I start to dream but I can feel myself wanting to wake up but not being able. I know I'm asleep and I know I'm dreaming but yet I'm also aware of what's going on around me. Although I'm asleep I can hear people outside of my window starting their morning and I can even tell that sun is coming up. I feel myself laying there and I'm hot and I'm sweating profusely. I'm laying there and I can feel the heat coming from my body but simultaneously getting chills because it feels like I'm sweating ice water.
At this point I'm really trying to wake up and I'm trying to call out for help. I've dreams like this in the past but not like this. I begin to calm myself down and I do this I'm not as cold anymore and I not as hot. This is where it get's freak. I'm still laying there, dreaming but still not seeing anything, just darkness but I'm still aware of everything going on around and can also recognize familiar voices that I'm hearing outside of my window. This is when I start to hear another voice back in my dream. With one word, everything else is blocked out, and a feeling of being calm that I've never felt comes over me when a voice I can't recognize says, "Listen". I lay there and I wait for the voice to speak again but at the same time I couldn't care if it did or not because of how calm I felt and I didn't want this feeling to ever end. The calm comes to an end with what the voice asks me next, "Do you want to live?". At this point I'm not calm anymore and I feel and hear myself breathing faster and heavier. I don't say anything because I don't know what to say. My hesitation must have angered the voice because, this time it's louder and more booming like I'm in an auditorium, "DO YOU WANT TO LIVE?!?!?". Without hesitation, I say, "yes" but I feel as if I'm replying and crying at the same time. Suddenly all the darkness becomes lighter as if I'm looking into the sun with my eyes shut tight and I hear, "Then live". Next thing I know, I'm sit up in my bed and I'm covered in so much sweat that it's beading from my forehead on down my chest and stomach and my pillow and sheets are soaked.
I look around my room and try to calm myself and I look over at my girlfriend at the time and I see her in tears at the edge of the bed with her back against the wall with her knees tucked under her chin and her arms wrapped around her legs. I ask, "Are you okay?" and she asks "Are YOU okay?". I tell her I think so and sit on the edge of the bed to get my head straight. She tells me "You woke me up with all your shaking and talking. You were breathing fast and then you stopped moving altogether. I tried to wake you but whenever I reached towards you, you would say, "da-mē" ("stop" in Japanese). I looked back at her still balled up and asked "That's all"? She said, "You just laid there on your back. I thought you woke up because you eyes opened all the way but you just laid there and looked at the ceiling. Then you turned your head and just looked over at me. It looked like you were starting to cry and then you whispered "yes", closed your eyes, turned your head away from me and then you just sat up and then you were awake. I've been sitting like this for almost an hour not know what to do and everytime I tried to move, the louder and angrier you would get and say "da-mē".

To this day I don't know what that dream was about of why I even had or why it seemed so surreal. Speaking japanese in my sleep and being awake with my eyes open is something i still don't believe but the look of absolute fear on her face a.ssures me that she's wasn't lying. Her and I broke up a few years later but we remain friends to this day but have never talked about that morning to each other ever.
sounds like a really, really severe case of sleep paralysis

i've had something similar but nothing on that level, sh*t
 06-01-2013, 09:06 PM         #219
Hendo59x 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not even gonna read any more til the sun comes out....
 4 years ago '05        #220
Left Hook 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,124 | Props total: 1061 1061
 FeedTheBeast said:
Very entertaining thread......made my work day go by faster reading all the stories real or fake I dont care. Props to all.

Here is mine.

My first son passed away when he was 3 years old and that was in 2007. I now have a 2 year old daughter whom will be 3 in July.

I have pics of my son around the house and my daughter knows its her brother and I tell her that he is in heaven.
Anyway one night as I was putting her to bed I gave her a hug and kiss and she said Goodnight Daddy. I said goodnight princess. As I was walking out of her room she started laughing then she said goodnight Kobi, which is my deceased son's name. It was like she was playing with his spirit and it sent a chill down my spine and really spooked me out. I walked back over to her crib and I asked her "Where is Kobi??" and she said "He gone now Daddy he said bye bye!!

I almost sh*t myself........I left the room. It was very emotional for me becuz I grieved the loss of my son for a long time in sometimes unhealthy ways.

Then another time my daughter came into the kitchen and asked for some juice. I poured her some juice in a cup and she said "Kobi want drink too Dad!!" Im like WTF?? I thought she was running game to get more juice and I said "No more juice!!" She then said "No Kobi want water!!"

Now my daughter hates water while my son would drink water all day. So Im like spooked the fukk out now!!
So I pour her a little cup of water "supposedly" for Kobi. She takes both cups into the den and sits down at her Doc McStuffins table and sits the water cup at the other seat. I continue with cleaning the kitchen but after Im done I come back to the den and the cup of water is empty. NO bullsh*t!! Now my daughter could have drunk it but its like pulling teeth trying to get her to drink water. I asked her what happened to the water. She said "Kobi drank it he gone now"

And its not a case of her having an imaginary friend due to loneliness becuz she has a 10 year old brother(my stepson) and plenty of little cousins whom she plays with 24/7.

Those are the only incidents but damn sh*t had me all emotional and sh*t
I can't even begin to try to explain this ish :hillwhoa: That's crazy
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside Verne Troyer Eating Subway
104 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 55
Lena The Hoe Plug
100 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Video inside BX still trying to get a piece of Ashley Graham?
77 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
thebrandisheri have some Great African boobs
88 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside DAD TURNS SON'S DOODLES INTO ANIME CHARACTERS :blunt:
107 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Game of Thrones: Season 7 Finale Preview (HBO)
58 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 21
Article inside Amy Schumer asked Netflix for more money after learning what male com..
104 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
Lil Mama Out Here Strippin and Catchin Bodies??
99 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy