new yeezus album cover? vol: wtf is kanye on

most viewed right now
 103
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 81
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
88 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
 Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
2 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #21
videoshirt 
space
avatar space
space
$1,301 | Props total: 178 178
i have absolutely nothing good to say about kanye and his sacrilegious blasphemy

him and jay-z better just enjoy all their toys in the happy meal

i don't wanna be anywhere near them when the lightning strikes



i am not perfect but i don't publicly mock Christ i'll tell you that much

if kanye died i would not give a f*ck.. and i used to love his music but these illuminati dudes are taking it too far.. and all they do is lie and play dumb like: "what's the illuminati?" "what is a mason?" and the whole time they'll be wearing a baphomet t-shirt or a "do what thou wilt" hoodie




ye if ur reading this, no one cares what you do anymore.. we can all see how attention starved you are

you're with a known groupie gold digging opportunist and you recently walked into a street sign that has been in the same spot since 1995.. you wear skirts and try to damage control every moronic thing you do

and one more thing

God will not be mocked.
 5 years ago '10        #22
MANNYSOSA 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$3,985 | Props total: 2743 2743
 DireWolf07 said:
Saw a thread in wild'ish a few days ago get hot topic with no replies

Ronnie handing the sh*t out like candy on halloween
i seen that sh*t too
 05-30-2013, 04:23 PM         #23
JetsFool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i threw justin jones tumblr link where ever i could when i saw the cover lol
 5 years ago '10        #24
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,462 | Props total: 107 107
 nameless1 said:
justinjones won
 5 years ago '04        #25
HEATrocz 
space
avatar space
space
$1,080 | Props total: 1 1
 videoshirt said:
i have absolutely nothing good to say about kanye and his sacrilegious blasphemy

him and jay-z better just enjoy all their toys in the happy meal

i don't wanna be anywhere near them when the lightning strikes



i am not perfect but i don't publicly mock Christ i'll tell you that much

if kanye died i would not give a f*ck.. and i used to love his music but these illuminati dudes are taking it too far.. and all they do is lie and play dumb like: "what's the illuminati?" "what is a mason?" and the whole time they'll be wearing a baphomet t-shirt or a "do what thou wilt" hoodie




ye if ur reading this, no one cares what you do anymore.. we can all see how attention starved you are

you're with a known groupie gold digging opportunist and you recently walked into a street sign that has been in the same spot since 1995.. you wear skirts and try to damage control every moronic thing you do

and one more thing

God will not be mocked.




what k!lls me about this sh*t is n*ggas wanna go in on kanye but constantly forgets about this...
[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #26
HEATrocz 
space
avatar space
space
$1,080 | Props total: 1 1
oh yeah...dope cover justinjones
 5 years ago '05        #27
G_M_D 
space
avatar space
space
$1,679 | Props total: 24 24
JustinJones with that Heat!-
 5 years ago '10        #28
vuser88 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$2,059 | Props total: 320 320
[QUOTE=HEATrocz;27304360]


what k!lls me about this sh*t is n*ggas wanna go in on kanye but constantly forgets about this...[IMG]http://i3.ytimg.com/vi/JAbK1qFcEcw/hqdefault.jpg?feature=og[/Icorrect me if im wrong, but wasnt this released after pacs death?
 5 years ago '06        #29
Fiya Starter 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$851 | Props total: 35 35
knew it wasn't his cover when he had on the red yeezys
 5 years ago '09        #30
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
avatar space
space
$14,183 | Props total: 1343 1343
I saw this and instantly said Jjones made it lol
 5 years ago '12        #31
It from Vh1 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 173 173
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Imagine if Ye wants to pay justinjones for the cover
 5 years ago '05        #32
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,930 | Props total: 13345 13345
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Imagine if Ye wants to pay justinjones for the cover
I'm sure he'd spread the dough amongst his Boxden bredren
 5 years ago '05        #33
JimDinO77 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$23,067 | Props total: 5850 5850
Fire ... Justin is a animal with it
 5 years ago '13        #34
412Sadom 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,498 | Props total: 2335 2335
thats a crazy cover i like it its different
 5 years ago '05        #35
TCV|m 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$3,014 | Props total: 50 50
 CeePee317 said:
Why would this be a bad album cover? It will created hella buzz over controvery. And that n*gga jesus ain't going to do sh*t about it.
not off to the greatest start with that post
 05-30-2013, 10:11 PM         #36
yeaaahbenn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
people are terrible at checking for sources now

not blaming the op but 2 1/2 days later and its still going
The nice kicks IG posted this sh*t the other day then deleted quick. Makes sense now. But covers fu*kin great, nice job.
 5 years ago '11        #37
KushGotMeFaded 
space
avatar space
space
$238 | Props total: 0 0
 CeePee317 said:
Why would this be a bad album cover? It will created hella buzz over controvery. And that n*gga jesus ain't going to do sh*t about it.
 5 years ago '07        #38
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$42,730 | Props total: 37947 37947
yeezus kryst
 5 years ago '07        #39
link04 93 heat pts93
space
avatar space
space
$13,417 | Props total: 4978 4978
 mr.mdz said:
Meh...


[pic - click to view]



This is worse.
u got a point..lol i think if anything, Kanye is exposing them hypebeasts, you see them yeezy's on his damn foot and it's pretty evident..but makaveli cover> this one
 5 years ago '07        #40
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,533 | Props total: 1555 1555
 Chris daRealist said:
Daaaamm



2pac didn't choose that cover... but he did choose the album title and look what the 'killuminati' did to him
Yes he did, it was his idea. He came to Suge with the rough draft that he drew himself, the artisit just touched it up for him.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
74 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
58 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
116 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
119 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
612 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
134 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
NBA When Doug Collins Switched Michael Jordan To PG Video, 10 Triple Doubles I..
86 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy