Okay so is it pretty fair to say RIFF RAFF IS A VIRGIN?

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
262 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
144 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '04        #41
therealness 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,436 | Props total: 1570 1570
 literal miracle said:
It's true, if you aren't a child you would clearly see Riff was uncomfortable as fu*k when the topic of s3x came up. His eyes were darting everywhere struggling to say something to save himself and he even spilled on himself. His whole demeanor was mad nervous and suspect IMO. His voice got more serious too and he was basically falling out of "character" cuz he was so shook. His reasoning for not answering was also complete BS, you could tell he was making excuses on the spot. I doubt he's a virgin but dude is sus.
Agree. End of interview was awkward as fucc.
 05-31-2013, 08:42 AM         #42
whyarguewithgod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 therealness said:
Agree. End of interview was awkward as fucc.

Thank you......Thats all Im saying. All this other B.S. these Riff Raff CHEERLEADERS are hollering is uncalled for. The fact that a grown man cant answer a question about s3x in under 30 seconds without spilling vodka, turning red in the face, BLUSHING, and instantly catching a skin rash from vodka sets off a record breaking number of red flags in my mind. If it doesn't in yours then you too obviously never had a average out of the norm experience in the bedroom department. All that HATER talk and Homo bashing me is just as bad as this dude dancing around the question. Stop it already and face the facts. Dude is the one and only

RAP GAME

[pic - click to view]

05-31-2013, 09:01 AM         #43
loyola llothta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why are you talking about a n*gga pus-y intake and his d!ck size? And you got the nerve to call someone a f*g what part of the game is that wakeup in morning b4 you even brush your teeth to talking about a another nig d!ck

I Swear post/thread game is JASON COLLINS
 05-31-2013, 09:17 AM         #44
whyarguewithgod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 loyola llothta said:
Why are you talking about a n*gga pus-y intake and his d!ck size? And you got the nerve to call someone a f*g what part of the game is that wakeup in morning b4 you even brush your teeth to talking about a another nig d!ck

I Swear post/thread game is JASON COLLINS

UMMMMM.....Youre thinking a lil too much on it homeboy.

I decline to argue with u fa990t. I made a obvious statement for you to take it outta context and focus solely on the male anatomy seems weird to me and probably to your mother too. But your father would probably support your way of thinking and would probably be even more supportive if you made a courageous move and stuck that first foot outta that closet you been hiding behind for years now. Good luck Homey.
 5 years ago '12        #45
KORNZ516 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,377 | Props total: 1430 1430
this ebro from hot97?
 5 years ago '13        #46
XxKingLeonxX 
space
space
$37,304 | Props total: 10953 10953
Riff Raff fu*ked OP's momma made her mad at his dad.....
 05-31-2013, 11:48 AM         #47
Drone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whyarguewithgod said:

I decline to argue with u fa990t. I made a obvious statement for you to take it outta context and focus solely on the male anatomy seems weird to me and probably to your mother too. But your father would probably support your way of thinking and would probably be even more supportive if you made a courageous move and stuck that first foot outta that closet you been hiding behind for years now. Good luck Homey.
This has to be te most ironic thing I have ever read. An obvious statement? Who on here even thought of this sh*t? No one but you, it wasn't obvious. So a guy makes a thread about another mans d!ck game and how he probably is a virgin, is bashing a poster who said that it sounds suspect? Now he trying to flip the script on the guy who called him out?

The funniest part is how he calls him a f*ggot and then tries to say same the thing but in a more adjusted matter. Laughable.
 05-31-2013, 12:09 PM         #48
loyola llothta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whyarguewithgod said:

:You can't be serious, the irony in your post is ridiculous but you made me laugh I give you that.

[pic - click to view]

05-31-2013, 12:21 PM         #49
HDBeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

..how much pus*y another man is/isnt getting.

Long as my bi*ches love me.
 05-31-2013, 02:33 PM         #50
Escodamus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That sh*t was awkward but the way you posted it full of estrogen. You caught too many feelings over a man you dont know.

And you know Rif got them snowbunnies on deck.
 5 years ago '07        #51
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 bertr said:
love how OP has the nerve to go at someone else for sounding like a broad in a thread he started that was designed to spread gossip about another dudes s3x life

Backwards a.ss sh*t
 5 years ago '10        #52
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,997 | Props total: 982 982
I can fu*k the op's mom sh*t we probably close in age too where you from fam?
 05-31-2013, 03:08 PM         #53
whyarguewithgod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rebirth46 said:
I can fu*k the op's mom sh*t we probably close in age too where you from fam?

Shyyyyyt str8 outta Yacisturz,Bedrum......A lil island south of Hawaii. You should come visit. We can do it big man.

Phuck wit me.

And bring et Riff f*gg mix-tape too. Maybe you can persuade my eardrum into actually tuning in to one of his highly sophisticated masterpieces......Nah mean?
 5 years ago '05        #54
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
Riff Raff > OP

Stop your crying. There's rappers I don't like but I don't make threads about them just for the sake of hating and to sound like a little bi*ch. But that's how you're coming off.

fu*k you and yo black mama

Edit: Don't even try to respond. Everyone in this thread already watched you come off like a little broad running around gossiping.

Have fun in high school tomorrow kid.

Last edited by Philly B; 05-31-2013 at 10:14 PM..
 05-31-2013, 09:59 PM         #55
OneTruBeing  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ITs funny how everyone wants to hate and talk sh*t and say he wants to be black or this or that.....then they post Versace Python up and its a wrap....say what u want but that sh*t is NICE....besides why another man worried about another mans s3x life
 05-31-2013, 10:23 PM         #56
numskull  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
I was a virgin before I had s3x

5 years ago '12        #57
OC123 178 heat pts178
space
space
$22,475 | Props total: 1290 1290
sounds like you trying to give him the pipe or something, he might be a virgin he might not, this sh*t was not worthy of a thread

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago