Okay so is it pretty fair to say RIFF RAFF IS A VIRGIN?

most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #21
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1838 1838
I. n*gga is a fu*kin weirdo.

II. Why the fu*k does Vlad wanna know about his s3xual experiences so bad?

III. How the fu*k does this n*ggas' interview videos have over 1K, let alone 100 thou...

Smh fu*k it
 5 years ago '13        #22
bertr 23 heat pts23
space
space
$895 | Props total: 346 346
 whyarguewithgod said:
Is that what this thread was designed for my wigga? I thought I designed it to further explain and prove Riff Raff is a fraud in costume. He lies about his life and makes corny stereotypical music showing nothing but buffoonery and drug use while wearing attire that Uppity white people think all "blacks" wear from day to day.

That Sir was the point of my thread. Now go back to listening to Burberry Rattlesnake or whateva the phuck it's called. Keep standing firm for the Rap game Vanilla Ice my dude and you shall eventually prevail.

nah all that bullsh*t is to rationalize how you're trying to spread gossip about another dudes s3x life. Be real with yourself you're just jealous and can't handle that
 5 years ago '06        #23
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
who give a f**k?? y u worried bout wut he do in his personal life? bruh either u listen 2 the music or u ignore him??
 5 years ago '11        #24
Patron253 54 heat pts54
space
space
$2,069 | Props total: 123 123
 whyarguewithgod said:
Nah....My mamas BLACK, something Riff Raff wished he was every night. She would shut his lame a$$ down withing the first 2 min. of conversation. Ol **** azz nicca. BTW whats your favorite song by this guy and why? If you can answer that question without sounding ignorant as phuck ill prop you.
So Riff Raff wishes he was black by how "retarded he dresses and acts" So are you saying black people act/dress retarded like Riff Raff... Tell me if im wrong but, im pretty sure Riff Raff has his own style, which i will prop him for unlike some of you fake a.ss clowns.

Riff Raff is a a whack a.ss dude, To me he isnt trying to be black, he just doing him. Somthing you need to learn to do playboi
 5 years ago '12        #25
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
burberry rattlesnake

he just dont like talking about who and what he fu*ked. chill op lmao
 05-30-2013, 10:15 AM         #26
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
op is a virgin
 5 years ago '04        #27
ncwarrior24 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,800 | Props total: 1187 1187
^^^ truuuu

Dude got completely embarassed and started talking so slow and nervously for such a simple question
 05-30-2013, 11:53 AM         #28
DoubleD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This dude has been on two different mtv shows, you must not know bout these hoes, im sure hes got some pus*y from some drunk chick that was all on his d!ck cause he know rob dyrdek

Last edited by DoubleD; 05-30-2013 at 12:01 PM..
 05-30-2013, 11:55 AM         #29
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is really what HHS has come to
 05-30-2013, 11:59 AM         #30
Patrick Galooly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 literal miracle said:
It's true, if you aren't a child you would clearly see Riff was uncomfortable as fu*k when the topic of s3x came up. His eyes were darting everywhere struggling to say something to save himself and he even spilled on himself. His whole demeanor was mad nervous and suspect IMO. His voice got more serious too and he was basically falling out of "character" cuz he was so shook. His reasoning for not answering was also complete BS, you could tell he was making excuses on the spot. I doubt he's a virgin but dude is sus.
Yeah that sh*t was weird. Rap game Jason Collins had me
 05-30-2013, 12:06 PM         #31
DoubleD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whyarguewithgod said:
Is that what this thread was designed for my wigga? I thought I designed it to further explain and prove Riff Raff is a fraud in costume. He lies about his life and makes corny stereotypical music showing nothing but buffoonery and drug use while wearing attire that Uppity white people think all "blacks" wear from day to day.

That Sir was the point of my thread. Now go back to listening to Burberry Rattlesnake or whateva the phuck it's called. Keep standing firm for the Rap game Vanilla Ice my dude and you shall eventually prevail.
I honestly dont know which i worse, you worrying about his d!ck or you actually thinking he isnt being funny with his persona and that you are actually offended..
 5 years ago '04        #32
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,446 | Props total: 6517 6517
 X-NINE said:
This is really what HHS has come to
threads are garbage now
 5 years ago '07        #33
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,460 | Props total: 16238 16238
 The Infamous1 said:
You never know

Your favorite rapper was prolly a virgin before he got on

Most of these guys are lames.
this u see how quick they are to pick up groupies and gold diggers...and wife up heauxs cause they never had the experience... ie wiz clearly never had a chic like that rose broad...speaking of which she went to school here in Colo springs at a middle school called carmel...and well springs ninjas ran thru most the broads that ever lived here
 5 years ago '12        #34
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,589 | Props total: 6048 6048
OP is a phaggot
 5 years ago '04        #35
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,780 | Props total: 11580 11580
 5 years ago '07        #36
DaKid91 
space
space
$569 | Props total: 377 377
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:

Jody HighRoller
n*gga did 2 lines n pulled a snake outta nowhere hahaha

Lowkey thou, i fu*ks with the melody on the chorus
 5 years ago '13        #37
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38467 38467
yea he did get shy

maybe its because he hasn't had any outlandish s3x, just regular normal s3x, thus he cudnt think of something crazy which wud go against his whole persona
 5 years ago '05        #38
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,303 | Props total: 5495 5495
A local Toronto Hip-Hop DJ Ghetto Gold Matt opened for Riff Raff when he played at Wrongbar. GGM is my homie. He partied with Riff Raff after the show. Riff Raff had a bunch of hot little groupies in the hotel, and they were all females.

OP is a gossiping b!tch

Riff Raff ain't gay.
 5 years ago '07        #39
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4207 4207
threadstarter's the definition of a hater. I used to see Riff all the time in nightclubs, as well as in acres homes, and he used to pull bi*ches, black, and white.
 5 years ago '09        #40
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
space
$7,158 | Props total: 356 356
dumb motherfu*ker you never seen springbreakers
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
33 comments
1 day ago