Okay so is it pretty fair to say RIFF RAFF IS A VIRGIN?

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-30-2013, 07:03 AM         #1
7078 pageviews
57 comments

whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Okay so is it pretty fair to say RIFF RAFF IS A VIRGIN?

[video - click to view]

Watch between ( 5:15- til the end)

Before I get the most obvious feedback "Why you worried about another mans pus-y intake?"...My answer is Im not. Im just saying, why is dude sitting here lying on his d*ck, knowing da*n well he aint neva had no pu$$y. This is what will get him exposed because I guarantee that girl in his video will get confronted and thrown a few stacks to go in detail about her and RiFF Raff relationship. Which will then prove hes a small d*ck no pu$$y gettin imitator. MARK MY WORDS. Just look at how he's blushing and dodging the simple question "Whats the craziest thing you've done s3xually?"...............Closet f*g a.ss Riff Raff is nervous as phuck. Time to expose this homo aka RAP GAME JASON COLLINS.........As yall d*ckeaters love to say...LMAO

57 comments for "Okay so is it pretty fair to say RIFF RAFF IS A VIRGIN?"

5 years ago '11        #2
Dmart617 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,720 | Props total: 2837 2837
 whyarguewithgod said:

Watch between ( 5:15- til the end)

Before I get the most obvious feedback "Why you worried about another mans pus-y intake?"...My answer is Im not. Im just saying, why is dude sitting here lying on his d*ck, knowing da*n well he aint neva had no pu$$y. This is what will get him exposed because I guarantee that girl in his video will get confronted and thrown a few stacks to go in detail about her and RiFF Raff relationship. Which will then prove hes a small d*ck no pu$$y gettin imitator. MARK MY WORDS. Just look at how he's blushing and dodging the simple question "Whats the craziest thing you've done s3xually?"...............Closet f*g a.ss Riff Raff is nervous as phuck. Time to expose this homo aka RAP GAME JASON COLLINS.........As yall d*ckeaters love to say...LMAO
 5 years ago '10        #3
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
Riff Raff fu*ked yo momma or something?

[pic - click to view]

05-30-2013, 07:14 AM         #4
whyarguewithgod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.Dot789 said:
Riff Raff fu*ked yo momma or something?

[pic - click to view]

Nah....My mamas BLACK, something Riff Raff wished he was every night. She would shut his lame a$$ down withing the first 2 min. of conversation. Ol **** azz nicca. BTW whats your favorite song by this guy and why? If you can answer that question without sounding ignorant as phuck ill prop you.
 5 years ago '05        #5
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
man shut up with all that fu*king noise. u should have to have at least some kind of rep to post new threads. riff raff fu*ked yo girl and u mad so stop crying on bx and be a man and see dat n*gga. lame a.ss fu*k.
 5 years ago '10        #6
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 whyarguewithgod said:
Nah....My mamas BLACK, something Riff Raff wished he was every night. She would shut his lame a$$ down withing the first 2 min. of conversation. Ol **** azz nicca. BTW whats your favorite song by this guy and why? If you can answer that question without sounding ignorant as phuck ill prop you.
i dont listen to riff raff's music
 05-30-2013, 07:27 AM         #7
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #8
space
space

[video - click to view]

Jody HighRoller
 05-30-2013, 07:35 AM         #9
whyarguewithgod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
man shut up with all that fu*king noise. u should have to have at least some kind of rep to post new threads. riff raff fu*ked yo girl and u mad so stop crying on bx and be a man and see dat n*gga. lame a.ss fu*k.

YOu sound like a broad....lol....Cant believe you came in here to say that instead of actually saying something with substance. Phuck it, ill say something retarded back to you. Maybe it will brightin your day.

Nah I aint shutting up with the noise son. I wish Riff Raff would try to phuck my mama ill punch him in the eye yo. I hope he does a concert here so I can see dat nicca face to face and punch him in the eye yo. And your lame as phuck yo. I am rubber you are glue the words you say bounce of me and stick to you. Im out.
 5 years ago '05        #10
space
space
 whyarguewithgod said:
YOu sound like a broad....lol....Cant believe you came in here to say that instead of actually saying something with substance. Phuck it, ill say something retarded back to you. Maybe it will brightin your day.

Nah I aint shutting up with the noise son. I wish Riff Raff would try to phuck my mama ill punch him in the eye yo. I hope he does a concert here so I can see dat nicca face to face and punch him in the eye yo. And your lame as phuck yo. I am rubber you are glue the words you say bounce of me and stick to you. Im out.
 5 years ago '12        #11
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,319 | Props total: 9 9
You never know

Your favorite rapper was prolly a virgin before he got on

Most of these guys are lames.
 05-30-2013, 07:46 AM         #12
Nasty Neighbor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '05        #13
space
space
 The Infamous1 said:
You never know

I was a virgin before I had s3x
 05-30-2013, 07:51 AM         #14
whyarguewithgod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Infamous1 said:
You never know

But why not just keep it real and say that shyt. Like, whats the problem with being HIV negative without a shout of a doubt? LOL

Keep it trill Riffy...
 5 years ago '05        #15
space
space
 whyarguewithgod said:

But why not just keep it real and say that shyt. Like, whats the problem with being HIV negative without a shout of a doubt? LOL

Keep it trill Riffy...
you retarded bro. maybe he was a virgin before he got famous but i guarentee he can pull a bi*ch faster than u can even speak to a bi*ch and if he dont wanna get k!nky with girls thats his problem not yours. now id fu*k the sh*t outta ur mom and make her squirt buckets and force you to drink it n*gga. how freaky is that for u?
 5 years ago '05        #16
space
space
u a lame a.ss watching pr0n a.ss n*gga. i bet op is a virgin.
 5 years ago '05        #17
space
space
thread jacked and failed btw. nobody respects op opinion.
 05-30-2013, 08:02 AM         #18
whyarguewithgod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whoa whoa whoa.........Did you just make 3 posts back to back????

Uh Oh.....You know what that means....Dont you?

Sensitive thugs they all need hugs.
 5 years ago '13        #19
bertr 23 heat pts23
space
space
$895 | Props total: 346 346
love how OP has the nerve to go at someone else for sounding like a broad in a thread he started that was designed to spread gossip about another dudes s3x life
 05-30-2013, 08:09 AM         #20
whyarguewithgod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bertr said:
love how OP has the nerve to go at someone else for sounding like a broad in a thread he started that was designed to spread gossip about another dudes s3x life

Is that what this thread was designed for my wigga? I thought I designed it to further explain and prove Riff Raff is a fraud in costume. He lies about his life and makes corny stereotypical music showing nothing but buffoonery and drug use while wearing attire that Uppity white people think all "blacks" wear from day to day.

That Sir was the point of my thread. Now go back to listening to Burberry Rattlesnake or whateva the phuck it's called. Keep standing firm for the Rap game Vanilla Ice my dude and you shall eventually prevail.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
184 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
51 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy