10 Real Videos You Canít Find On The Internet

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinxís Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
138 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-30-2013, 01:57 AM         #1
18687 pageviews
175 comments

WavyCrockett 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
10 Real Videos You Canít Find On The Internet

10. Brussels Airport Diamond Heist Video

On February 18, 2013 eight masked gunmen stole approximately US$50 million in diamonds from the belly of a plane at the Brussels Airport. The heist was carried out after the men accessed the airport through a hole created in a security fence. After breaching the airport fence, the criminals, who were dressed like police officers, drove two vehicles directly to the area where the a Brinkís armored van was moving diamonds to the plane. In 15 minutes, the robbers loaded 130 bags of diamonds into their vehicles and left. They used automatic weapons, but never fired a shot during the heist.

9. Sesame Street Episode 847

On February 10, 1976 episode #847 of the American childrenís series Sesame Street aired on television. The episode features Margaret Hamilton in her famous role as the Wicked Witch of the West. The Wicked Witch is one of the most notable villains in history and the character seems to have an influence on children. Hamilton was aware of her impact on children and continually tried to explain to kids that she was just acting. Margaret even appeared on an episode of Mister Rogersí Neighborhood in which she showed children how she dressed up as the witch. Despite this, when Hamilton is viewed on television as the witch, kids get freaked out.

8. Armin Meiwes Tapes

One of the most disgusting stories you will ever read is that of Armin Meiwes. In 2001, Meiwes ran an advertisement on a website named The Cannibal Cafť looking for a willing victim to be ďslaughtered and consumed.Ē A man named Bernd JŁrgen Armando Brandes from Berlin responded to the message and agreed to meet Meiwes. On March 9, 2001, the two met at Meiwes house in Rotenburg, Germany and Brandes was k!lled. The entire event was filmed on a 2 hour long videotape. The details of the massacre are gruesome and hard to describe.

7. Timothy Treadwell death Tape

Timothy Treadwell was a bear enthusiast that was fatally mauled at Katmai National Park in Alaska on October 5, 2003. At the time of his death Treadwell was with his girlfriend Amie Huguenard, who was also k!lled in the attack. For thirteen straight years, Treadwell had visited Katmai in the summer months to spend time with grizzly bears. He loved being with the bears in their natural habitat. Treadwell recorded over 100 hours of videotape at Katmai and took countless still photographs. The material was later used by filmmaker Werner Herzog to produce the documentary titled Grizzly Man.

6. Karla Homolka Tapes

The Scarborough Rapist is a man named Paul Bernardo who terrorized the community of Scarborough, Ontario during the late 1980s and early 90s. In 1988, the police began to realize that a serial rapist was attacking young women in Scarborough. In response they created a task force to find the rapist. Between 1987 and 1989 Paul Bernardo attacked around 20 separate women and r*ped half of them. In 1990, the police gathered DNA evidence from 130 suspects in the case. One of the suspects was Paul Bernardo, who submitted DNA evidence and was released in November of 1990.In 1990, Bernardo also got engaged to a woman named Karla Homolka and became infatuated with her younger sister Tammy Homolka. Bernardo eventually convinced Karla to drug her sister and allowed him to r*pe her. The two videotaped the event and mocked Tammy. During one attack on Tammy she began to vomit and choked to death. In response, Karla took the camera and filmed herself in Tammyís clothes and pretended to be her. After an investigation, Tammy Homolkaís death was ruled an accident.

5. Christine Chubbuckís suicide Tape

On July 15, 1974 Christine Chubbuck committed suicide on live television during her program Suncoast Digest. The program was a community affairs talk show in which Chubbuck interviewed guests on a wide variety of issues. Chubbuck started her career with WXLT-TV as a reporter and then was given the opportunity to host the talk show. WXLT-TV was an ABC affiliate station in Sarasota, Florida. Leading up to her suicide Christine was said to be severely depressed. She had told her family that she was having a hard time connecting with people and had not had a boyfriend for a long time.

4. Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Dropping the bomb

On April 15, 2013, two pressure cooker bombs exploded at the Boston Marathon and caused horrific damage, including the deaths of three people and the maiming of dozens. Due to the location of the bombs, thousands of videos and pictures of the event were taken. The FBI immediately asked the American public to send in videos to help with the investigation. Others conducted their own investigations over the Internet in an attempt to locate suspicions characters.

3. American Airlines Flight 77 Videos

On September 11, 2001 American Airlines Flight 77 was hijacked by terrorists and flown into the Pentagon near Washington, D.C., k!lling all 59 people on board as well as 125 people in the building. The event was witnessed by dozens of people and was recorded by a large number of security cameras surrounding the Pentagon. Despite the large amount of footage, the FBI confiscated the tapes and refused to release them to the public. This has caused people to speculate about why the videos are being kept secret.

175 comments for "10 Real Videos You Canít Find On The Internet"

05-30-2013, 02:01 AM         #2
WavyCrockett  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2. Steve Irwin death Video

[pic - click to view]

Steve Irwin was a wildlife enthusiast that devoted his life to helping animals. On September 4, 2006 Irwin was k!lled by a stingray while traveling in Port Douglas and filming an underwater documentary titled Oceanís Deadliest. During the event, Irwin was snorkeling at Batt Reef (part of the Great Barrier Reef) in Port Douglas, Queensland when the weather turned bad. In response, Steve entered the shallower waters of the area and decided to film some segments for his daughter Bindiís television program named Bindi the Jungle Girl. As Irwin approached a stingray in hopes of getting some good television shots, the creature turned and jabbed its spine into Steveís chest.

1. Sandy Hook Surveillance Video

[pic - click to view]

On December 14, 2012 Adam Lanza shot and k!lled 26 people in Sandy Hook Elementary School. Following the tragedy, it was reported that the school had recently upgraded their surveillance system and installed video cameras, so visitors who attempted to enter the school during business hours were required to be individually identified by video. The system was placed at the front of the school, but it is unclear if other cameras were spread over the grounds.

there more of each story in the actual link
 5 years ago '06        #3
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,883 | Props total: 2719 2719
Damn, that Diamond Heist sounds crazy as fu*k. I can understand not releasing the death videos though but I wonder why the Pentagon videos aren't released like the Twin Towers are.

Also I can't find Sprewell choking Carlesimo video anywhere on the internet.
 5 years ago '10        #4
El Perix 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,098 | Props total: 2 2
Good read. Thanks OP. Although i thought in the bavk of my head i want to say i did see the Steve Irwin video. Unless it was to the point of the impact and then stopped. anyways yea good read.
 5 years ago '09        #5
Mahaat 129 heat pts129
space
space
$11,385 | Props total: 1769 1769
I remember seeing the documentary on #7 it was either on Animal Planet or Nat'l Geographic
 5 years ago '12        #6
Dashawn38 112 heat pts112
space
space
$4,104 | Props total: 509 509

[pic - click to view]

Oh Yea?

Last edited by Dashawn38; 05-30-2013 at 05:32 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #7
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,831 | Props total: 3443 3443
Good thread..
 5 years ago '05        #8
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 Trap$tar said:
I think that happened in practice
 5 years ago '08        #9
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,835 | Props total: 1334 1334
 Trap$tar said:
Damn, that Diamond Heist sounds crazy as fu*k. I can understand not releasing the death videos though but I wonder why the Pentagon videos aren't released like the Twin Towers are.

That happened during practice
 05-30-2013, 07:45 AM         #10
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trap$tar said:

[pic - click to view]

good thread, some crazy stories 2
 5 years ago '07        #11
Bighempin of QM 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,822 | Props total: 1682 1682
White People!
 5 years ago '06        #12
Prince Ace 35 heat pts35
space
space
$15,729 | Props total: 8913 8913
i saw the Steve Irwin death tape and the Pentagon tape
 5 years ago '12        #13
wiz kantinflas 103 heat pts103
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 456 456
 Dashawn38 said:

[pic - click to view]

Oh Yea?
cant wait to get to level 5
 05-30-2013, 10:54 AM         #14
Drone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrooklynBoy said:
cant wait to get to level 5
Level 5 will make you sh*t your pants
 05-30-2013, 11:55 AM         #15
WavyCrockett  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dashawn38 said:

[pic - click to view]

Oh Yea?

how is 4chan on the same level as cp
 5 years ago '07        #16
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 914 914
the fact that dude lived with the bears for so long and they still ate his a.ss makes me
 5 years ago '98        #17
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,192 | Props total: 3594 3594
The sandy hook one I don't think I'd ever want to see
 5 years ago '05        #18
Mr Hyde 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 0 0
 dil doe 22 said:
i know yall remember this

omg the blood comin out that n*ggas nose

5 years ago '10        #19
Big Louie Champ 117 heat pts117
space
space
$11,791 | Props total: 7763 7763
 dil doe 22 said:
i know yall remember this

Bruh was leakin!
 5 years ago '13        #20
Gman8677 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$354 | Props total: 2 2
throw the owen hart death video on that list
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
184 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
75 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
51 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy