Brianna Latrise also known as Mary J Blige's step daughter is reportedtly homeless and pregnant

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
s1eepyboy 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 5024 5024
 Patrick Galooly said:
why even have money if it's not to help your family?
its his choice to help her or not. she got straight A's, dated charles hamilton, and got pregnant twice after deciding to move out on her own. it aint his fault she made these decisions. if you go around cleaning up after everybody else you only bringing yaself down. who's fault is it at the end of the day?
 05-30-2013, 02:56 PM         #42
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 s1eepyboy said:
its his choice to help her or not. she got straight A's, dated charles hamilton, and got pregnant twice after deciding to move out on her own. it aint his fault she made these decisions. if you go around cleaning up after everybody else you only bringing yaself down. who's fault is it at the end of the day?
If you don't help your family you can't bring yourself down lower than that. That's as low as you can go.
 5 years ago '07        #43
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,632 | Props total: 2475 2475
I went to the same jc as this smut...she used to get around, I smutted her out and after I learned that a few of my homies that went there did too..she had an ego on her even though she wasn't jack sh*t and thes.lut was bis3xual..this comes as no surprise to me at all, especially after seeing her punch charles hamilton way back when..she's bipolar also if I remember correctly..it's sad but if you knew this bi*ch, especially if you ever fu*ked this hoe, you'd know that she wouldn't be sh*t in her latter years of life
 5 years ago '05        #44
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,932 | Props total: 30330 30330
i dont know why ppl air their business out. no point in crying to people that cant help u
 5 years ago '07        #45
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,798 | Props total: 14598 14598
 Patrick Galooly said:
Damn straight A student and still turned out this way.
She obviously wants a hand out.
 5 years ago '05        #46
s1eepyboy 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 5024 5024
 Patrick Galooly said:
If you don't help your family you can't bring yourself down lower than that. That's as low as you can go.
nah
she gotta get her priorities up & help herself first before her "fam" can help
the n*gga she fu*king ang pregnant and living with and her supposed to handle they business. daddy day care dont last forever
 5 years ago '05        #47
OD184 5 heat pts
space
space
$712 | Props total: 368 368
Damn. I know her. She's a cool girl but I also heard she was a bit crazy. I never got to meet the crazy side I guess. The dude she was dating said that she started to turn crazy on him and then he wasn't sure if she was lying to him or not about the baby. She then bounced on him and moved back to LA (hence why she says she should have stayed in NY).

Sad story because she was always cool and nice when I saw her.

Last edited by OD184; 05-30-2013 at 03:33 PM..
 5 years ago '13        #48
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5776 5776
 Patrick Galooly said:
why even have money if it's not to help your family?
Shid i be eating off my dad for my entire adulthood, this bi*ch lost

but she in DC and need a place to live she can suck a n*gga d!ck for a sleeping bag in the garage

my daddy said no groupies in the basement, and she got freckles black ppl with freckles cant be trusted. look at blake griffin, cant trust that n*gga at all he always hurt.
 5 years ago '07        #49
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,850 | Props total: 4846 4846
she on that keith clark wave
 05-30-2013, 03:29 PM         #50
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 s1eepyboy said:
nah
she gotta get her priorities up & help herself first before her "fam" can help
the n*gga she fu*king ang pregnant and living with and her supposed to handle they business. daddy day care dont last forever
I couldn't have a roof over my head while my son or daughter was homeless. n*ggas snug as a bug in a rug while they seeds on the street? naw.
 5 years ago '13        #51
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5776 5776
 r.burgundy said:
she on that keith clark wave
wifi in the park swag swag
 5 years ago '10        #52
Gouki 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,435 | Props total: 268 268
sh*t ill take her in....... FOR THE NIGHT.
 5 years ago '04        #53
samclo 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$584 | Props total: 119 119
Yeah my older bro messed with her a few years back and she lived with us...she was cool for the most part but she def has some issues. Had cops all in my house and got me and my brother put in the back of a squad car cause she called the cops and hung up cause she was mad. She was cool people's but from knowing her she put herself in this situation. I wish her the best though
 5 years ago '04        #54
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,449 | Props total: 6518 6518
 Patrick Galooly said:
maybe he tried before and this sh!t happened. my friend sister is basically using their parents like this. some people you just can't help as much as you try
 5 years ago '09        #55
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,020 | Props total: 7803 7803
Um, why people acting like she can't be on twitter? This may be her last resort for someone to help her.

Suppose she paid her phone bill before she got kicked out/became homeless...?

Having a phone on doesn't mean she paid the bill just to tweet...like I said she probably paid it before this happened.

As far as telling her business people do it all the time and it helped them out...I had someone on my Facebook who just got put out and he put it on Facebook while asking that people pray for him because he don't know what to do and that's it. There were many people who reached out and helped him to at least find a shelter (some even offered for him to crash), give him a little money etc

Needs come before wants though...still because her phone is on doesn't mean she paid the bill yesterday either. She probably got one more chance to phone a friend for some help.

Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 05-30-2013 at 03:49 PM..
 5 years ago '13        #56
puffmypiff2k9 71 heat pts71
space
space
$2,133 | Props total: 30 30
im just gonna lie and tell yall. I hit it too.

lmaoo at like 5 dudes on this thread claming they hit it haha. who knows, but damn that sh*t is crazy lmaoo.
 5 years ago '04        #57
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,780 | Props total: 11613 11613
i never knew that girl who slapped up charles was mary j blige man child.

small world.

05-30-2013, 03:52 PM         #58
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
maybe he tried before and this sh!t happened. my friend sister is basically using their parents like this. some people you just can't help as much as you try
As long as your kids don't steal from you, try to k!ll you, or bring around some crazy person who tried to k!ll you or steal from you then I feel like parents should help them.
 5 years ago '06        #59
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,103 | Props total: 18987 18987
being pregnant and homeless is no joke...

I hope she gets off those streets, for the sake of that baby, that, by the looks of it seems to be just about ready to be born...

How old is this girl? Why doesn't she get in contact with Mary J. or her father? I'm sure they'd at least give her a place to stay... she's pregnant for christ sakes...
 5 years ago '12        #60
videoshirt 
space
space
$1,301 | Props total: 177 177
she's pretty.. although i wouldn't really want to smash a girl who has had an abortion.. i'm not dissing her, i like her.. but PERSONALLY i dont like that a person would turn a birth canal to a death trap.. kinda makes the D soft

but she's really pretty and has a good energy.. she reminds me of my sister a lot
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
113 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy