Brianna Latrise also known as Mary J Blige's step daughter is reportedtly homeless and pregnant

most viewed right now
 224
Drake- Iím Upset
226 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 123
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
107 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 99
Kim Kardashian ethers Rhymefest!!
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 86
50 cent and floyd mayweather beefing again #getthestrap
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$12,816 | Props total: 5054 5054
Hamilton Still Lost....
 5 years ago '05        #22
nahsuhmeanz 
space
avatar space
space
$10,014 | Props total: 3038 3038
mary prolly told that n*gga to kick her daughter out. he look like a wimp
 5 years ago '13        #23
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122 OP
space
avatar space
space
$43,259 | Props total: 12345 12345
 nahsuhmeanz said:
mary prolly told that n*gga to kick her daughter out. he look like a wimp
Word. That n*gga do look like a whimp.

Plus there was a video on the net where Marry smacked him.
 05-30-2013, 10:48 AM         #24
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gotta love these lazy trifflin' broads. She left her crib, got pregnant and now she expects the world to help. lazy fu*k
 5 years ago '04        #25
justinjones 312 heat pts312
space
avatar space
space
$50,735 | Props total: 9819 9819
they both lost.

sonic the hedgehog as a franchise lost now
 05-30-2013, 10:54 AM         #26
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's all good if her dad wanna play tough parenting all he wants, but he's the one thats gonna feel that pain when his daughter and grand kid are dead because of this thats his blood not mary's, god forbid.
 5 years ago '04        #27
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$12,850 | Props total: 2042 2042
j.hood and her should hook up
 5 years ago '13        #28
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122 OP
space
avatar space
space
$43,259 | Props total: 12345 12345
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
j.hood and her should hook up
J.Hood who?

 5 years ago '12        #29
OldBusiness 164 heat pts164
space
space
space
$23,394 | Props total: 26500 26500
I just wanna know how homeless people be on twitter tweeting every 6 seconds
 5 years ago '04        #30
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,114 | Props total: 3662 3662
so thereīs a father,mother,stepmother,babydaddy and no one wants to deal with her :jacmonson:
 5 years ago '04        #31
babalou 
space
avatar space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 18 18
UPS is hiring
 05-30-2013, 01:18 PM         #32
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 babalou said:
UPS is hiring


that package handler sh*t was the worst job I have ever had,.
 5 years ago '05        #33
Andrefrbk 1071 heat pts1071
space
avatar space
space
$23,026 | Props total: 5431 5431
Damn talk about problems and having the answer.

Where her famous fams at? MJB cant break her step daughter off with a small apartment till she back on her feet?


[video - click to view]


CH impregnated first though... Thought she would have learned after the first abortion.


Last edited by Andrefrbk; 05-30-2013 at 01:25 PM..
 5 years ago '13        #34
Route03X 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$7,233 | Props total: 4303 4303
 DrX said:
I just can't man
 5 years ago '06        #35
LYTE 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$14,728 | Props total: 6026 6026
 Andrefrbk said:
Damn talk about problems and having the answer.

Where her famous fams at? MJB cant break her step daughter off with a small apartment till she back on her feet?
im pretty sure it is more to this story.@this isnt at you directly.
for starters, MJB & the daughter probably dont have that type of relationship where MJB even gives a fucc.
The father of the child?
but more importantly, how the fucc are you tweeting?
why are you tweeting?

if i was going through anything as severe as this I wouldnt know sh*t about a Social media UNLESS I was trying to contact somebody via inbox

again, prolly more to this story. 3 Sides her side, the other parties but most importantly the truth.
 5 years ago '13        #36
eazy253 173 heat pts173
space
avatar space
space
$2,004 | Props total: 2782 2782
Maybe should have had another abortion. Can't be all bad you still tweetin.
 5 years ago '05        #37
Andrefrbk 1071 heat pts1071
space
avatar space
space
$23,026 | Props total: 5431 5431
 LYTE said:
im pretty sure it is more to this story.@this isnt at you directly.
for starters, MJB & the daughter probably dont have that type of relationship where MJB even gives a fucc.
The father of the child?
but more importantly, how the fucc are you tweeting?
why are you tweeting?

if i was going through anything as severe as this I wouldnt know sh*t about a Social media UNLESS I was trying to contact somebody via inbox

again, prolly more to this story. 3 Sides her side, the other parties but most importantly the truth.
Acting like being homeless = you cant do anything.

Shes not a fuking retard, shes a girl without a home THATS IT. Nothing has changed to make her less human. If i were homeless id still be on BX, reddit etc. I dont get it.

Hope she gets help though.
 5 years ago '10        #38
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3753 3753
 ALLEEK said:
I just wanna know how homeless people be on twitter tweeting every 6 seconds
Maybe she's chillin in the persons car & they're parked by a McDonalds.....get that free wi-fi.
 5 years ago '05        #39
olx9o 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$6,304 | Props total: 6587 6587
lol @ yall saying that her father need to bail her out. females over 18 are grown and get themselves into stupid situations plenty of times...trust the father gonna go broke bailing his daughter outta every stupid situation he not a part of
 05-30-2013, 01:47 PM         #40
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 s1eepyboy said:
lol @ yall saying that her father need to bail her out. females over 18 are grown and get themselves into stupid situations plenty of times...trust the father gonna go broke bailing his daughter outta every stupid situation he not a part of

why even have money if it's not to help your family?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
59 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
#bigbreasttwitter
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
118 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside 1st Madden 19 details revealed
77 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
33 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1348 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy