Man of Steel - OFFICIAL first reactions/reviews thread

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #421
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4285 4285
 Ars3n said:
Naw.. I couldnt see it man. Usually theres the lil sly grin or wink or something. She looked totally oblivious to the fact. Maybe it was bad acting.
I think its just you bro.
 4 years ago '10        #422
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
 Ars3n said:
Naw.. I couldnt see it man. Usually theres the lil sly grin or wink or something. She looked totally oblivious to the fact. Maybe it was bad acting.
she knows clark kent is superman, she went to his house bro. Clark Kent shows up at the daily planet and you think Lois just fu*king forgets?

Some people need sh*t spelled out for them
 4 years ago '07        #423
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,524 | Props total: 43695 43695
 Ars3n said:
dude you need to rewatch sober or something. she definitely gave him the bedroom eyes as soon as she looked at him. Fishburnes character looked like he knew it too.
 4 years ago '07        #424
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,783 | Props total: 1309 1309
 Ars3n said:
Bad writing? She knew it was him. They were standing there looking at each other and smiling. It was fairly obvious. Plus Perry said his name and Lois already knows Clark Kent is Superman.
 4 years ago '04        #425
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,631 | Props total: 6142 6142
Finding inconsistencies in a superhero movie is like finding white people at a country music concert. Its always going to be there, because its fictional fantasy. Its okay to point thee things out, to justify the rating of the movie is just dumb. If you wanted a realistic and factual superman movie, the that will never happen.
 4 years ago '11        #426
BtMkRs 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,756 | Props total: 4954 4954
Based on Man Of Steel .....
will DC have to rely on Batman to introduce characters ( to eventually make Justice League ) or is Man of Steel good enough to be a stepping stone ?
 4 years ago '11        #427
Biggethen 
space
space
$470 | Props total: 608 608
 Marccoogs19 said:
Finding inconsistencies in a superhero movie is like finding white people at a country music concert. Its always going to be there, because its fictional fantasy. Its okay to point thee things out, to justify the rating of the movie is just dumb. If you wanted a realistic and factual superman movie, the that will never happen.

lol when my girl wanted to see fast 6, she was like during the scene when dom jumps, catches letty, and lands on a car during the freeway/tank scene
I'm like " you shoulda known thats all this movie was gonna be"

Gonna try to see superman this week
 4 years ago '09        #428
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1050 1050
Damn man that movie was strange . As in bad . It' felt all over the place . At the end of it I'm thinking what was the director thinking
 4 years ago '09        #429
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
i felt the same way

the editing was horrible and the conversations were like uuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wtf

i was so mad at this movie
 4 years ago '08        #430
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 1320 1320
this movie was the corniest movie I've seen in a while lol..the story was all over the place lol. Didn't see any nerdy Clark, just all serious and introvert kind of Clark. Louis sucks balls..she's not suppose to be blonde. The lines were so corny lol "your gonna change the world".."the world is too big mom"..etc..it was horrible.
 4 years ago '04        #431
GodsFavorite 101 heat pts101
space
space
space
$8,890 | Props total: 2950 2950
damn i didn't think the dialogue was bad at all. the only time I laughed was when russell Crowe goes "we have had a child. A boy-child"

zods lines were brolic though "i will harvest the codex for your sons corpse and rebuild krypton atop his bones"
 06-17-2013, 11:41 AM         #432
DaPlaya641 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm noticing people giving bad reviews....it's as if you were expecting a MOS2. This was the first of what is hoped to be a trilogy at least....it's mandatory to explain his origin and life up until he's an adult. They found a great way to do it without half the movie looking like Smallville.
They gave superman character, made an alien that spent 30 years on earth feel human.
The f!ght scenes were perfect....how can you be mad about the level of destruction?!? It's his first huge f!ght, and he's SUPERMAN. In all the superman comics, cartoons, etc....whenever somebody gets punched they usually go flying through a wall, lol.
I gave it a 9.5 out of 10. Great character development, Great action, Great reboot.
 4 years ago '04        #433
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,045 | Props total: 4719 4719
that movie was awesome the story was good and the action was epic and the fact that made sure he broke the sound barrier everytime he flew was a plus lol

idk how u compare batman to this his voice alone makes those movies suck balls heath ledger carried batman on tdk and the promise of great follow up or horrible one brought fans to see tdkr

i have to say superman was better then iron man 3 as well
 4 years ago '04        #434
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,045 | Props total: 4719 4719
 Killamike79 said:
@ lois and superman relationship felt forced
e

superman was not feeling that bi*ch like thats why in the movie he was just tryna help da bi*ch
that kept his secret

maybe in later movies he would start liking her but i hope she tells him to lose the glasses we too old for that sh*t
 4 years ago '05        #435
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,303 | Props total: 6424 6424
Movie was crazy. Music was epic. Loved the destruction.

It didn't drag on anywhere.. movie was smooth as fu*k. Never really had a chance to get bored.

I like the speed instead of a bunch of slow mo clips. Really good movie all in all.

sh*t was better than all the Marvel movies ive seen too
 4 years ago '08        #436
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
Movie was epic and hands down my favorite movie this year. Loved everything about it.
 4 years ago '09        #437
rexplosive 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$960 | Props total: 271 271
so many mixed reviews, i for one found the story to be 5/10, pace 1/10, action 10/10

so im a bit confused, hopefully NOW for the sequel they will slow down the pace
 4 years ago '07        #438
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 DaPlaya641 said:
I gave it a 9.5 out of 10. Great character development, Great action, Great reboot.
Say what?....
 4 years ago '12        #439
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,737 | Props total: 607 607
movie was dope as fu*k

those action scenes
 4 years ago '05        #440
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,829 | Props total: 3443 3443
Nyarrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhh! You think you can threaten my MOTHER!

Film is fu*king hard!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy