Phat ass white girl for real
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #361
sillyboy25 10 heat pts10
space
space
$954 | Props total: 0 0
Movie was dope as hell
 5 years ago '12        #362
Klasicktha1 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,383 | Props total: 1982 1982
People keep comparing Man of Steel to that corny a.ss Christopher Reeve versions smh. They want it to be a love story with lame a.ss villians
 5 years ago '04        #363
Twotwenty 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,144 | Props total: 1715 1715
 DominationCM said:
is it on The Dark Knight or even Batman Begins level at least? cause thats what I'm hoping for
Its not on the level of Dark Knight to me but its on par with Batmen Begins. Its a good movie and the f!ghting scenes were amazing. A little repetitive in the beginning to me but it got better as the movie went along. I think part 2 will be better
 5 years ago '07        #364
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Top 3 super hero movie all time easy
 5 years ago '04        #365
samclo 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$581 | Props total: 116 116
A fair a.ssessment of this movie is 7/10.....and the action was 5 out of the 7.....it's a lot of good in the movie but the characters outside of Superman are really badly done....you really don't care if they live or die cuz Superman doesn't....I read someone mention how he didn't try and take the f!ght elsewhere and just destroyed the whole city and it wouldn't have bothered me if he didn't stop in the middle of world domination and genocide right before Jenny gets crushed by a building to make out with Lois....and that's just one example of some of the poor story writing in this movie but all the problems in this movie pacing, story, and character development are all fixable and part 2 should def be an easy improvement
 5 years ago '04        #366
oldnavy1 
space
space
$1,029 | Props total: 0 0
The mofo that plays Zod (Michael Shannon) is one scary SOB tho. And Zod's right hand woman
 5 years ago '04        #367
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 121 121
7/10

quik a.ssessment without ruining too much:

the editing on the first half of the movie was awful...like they just jumped from scene to scene no real flow

[spoiler - click to view]

theirs muliple references to

and even one to

Faora

action was beast,and the cgi definetly held up,none of that turning into a cartoon sh*t in the middle of a move like in Superman Returns...

anyone else do a interview for MovieFone.Com after the film was over?
 5 years ago '07        #368
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,784 | Props total: 1311 1311
Movie was good. It had a few minor problems in my opinion but overall a far better movie entry for Supes than Returns was. And they have plenty to build off of.
 5 years ago '09        #369
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1869 1869
Just seen it. Great movie, and the action is fu*king incredible. Zach Snyder spazzed the fu*k out visually with MoS. Faora stole the movie IMO and Michael Shannon was a beast. I thought the dialogue was kinda cheesy at times but the one thing I didn't like was

5 years ago '10        #370
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
Heard the dialogue was horroundus...
You heard wrong. Youre not going to sit there and say wow this is the best dialogue I have ever heard, But it is not even close to horrendous
 06-14-2013, 03:19 PM         #371
_Monk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's not getting that many good reviews... kinda bums me out because i was really hoping this would be the Batman Begins of Superman movies... ya know? a kickass revival of the series... ima check it out this weekend though and see for myself.. i hope most of those reviews aren't accurate tho, only 57% on Rotten Tomatoes :( ..... This Is The End got 84% though :)
 06-14-2013, 03:25 PM         #372
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jiggaman85 said:
It's not as good as Iron Man 3 but it's still a good movie.
That would imply Ironman 3 was good...lol, MOS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ironman 3 by miles
 06-14-2013, 03:27 PM         #373
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 _Monk said:
it's not getting that many good reviews... kinda bums me out because i was really hoping this would be the Batman Begins of Superman movies... ya know? a kickass revival of the series... ima check it out this weekend though and see for myself.. i hope most of those reviews aren't accurate tho, only 57% on Rotten Tomatoes :( ..... This Is The End got 84% though :)
fu*k RT, go read user reviews on IMDB...the people they make the movies for and not the stiffs who hone in more on the flaws that triumphs. I had a LOT of qualms with the movie, too, but it's still definitely not a TERRIBLE movie, nor a bad one. Before the age of critics and if we had never seena superman movie before, they would have fleshed out the story a little longer and tho it was already 2.5 hours long, it could have been 3 hours and id not have felt the length. I honestly feel more time was needed
 06-14-2013, 03:28 PM         #374
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 G Code said:
You heard wrong. Youre not going to sit there and say wow this is the best dialogue I have ever heard, But it is not even close to horrendous
yea, they reaching on the extreme slurs such as terrible, awful, or horrendous
 5 years ago '04        #375
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
space
definetly better than that garbage a.ss Ironman 3.. the only film it can really be compared to is Batman Begins,as it is kinda the same film in the first half... u just gotta remember,Bruce is becoming a ninja in that first half of the film,so u can see where fans are gonna be all hype bout that,where as Clark is dealing with trying to hide himself from the world and not get locked up in a experiment room for aliens.. action wise though,the destruction of sh*t really does make Avengers look minimal... half the time i was wondering wtf is gonna fix all this sh*t!?! lol
 5 years ago '10        #376
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
 SokeSleezy said:
definetly better than that garbage a.ss Ironman 3.. the only film it can really be compared to is Batman Begins,as it is kinda the same film in the first half... u just gotta remember,Bruce is becoming a ninja in that first half of the film,so u can see where fans are gonna be all hype bout that,where as Clark is dealing with trying to hide himself from the world and not get locked up in a experiment room for aliens.. action wise though,the destruction of sh*t really does make Avengers look minimal... half the time i was wondering wtf is gonna fix all this sh*t!?! lol
My guess is a sequel will include Lex attempting to turn the public against superman because of all the damage he caused and Lex is going to help re build the city to make him look like a good dude
 5 years ago '04        #377
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
space
^yea i wouldnt be surprised if they went with that angle..they did use that in the comics and in the cartoon...
 5 years ago '05        #378
IllmaticYungin 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,387 | Props total: 2 2
As a die hard Batman fan, who has also been bored by superman since a kid, i really enjoyed this film. sure the film has some flaws, but the film was great. action was truly epic and perfect for a superman film. i think a lot of people are focusing on all of the characters, but the true shelled out characters in my opinion were the fathers. Kevin Costner was a G. Some of the dialogue was poor, but you understood what was going on. I personally thought that some of the segues to earlier points in his life were executed nicely, specifically the school bus incident.

While watching the film, I had the thought of damn metropolis is a big a.ss city with too many buildings and that's going to be a pain to clean up, BUT DAMN THIS f!ght IS GOOD.

personally the film should've been called son of krypton and left man of steel to the sequel.

will i add it to my blu-ray collection, yeeerrrrp

now let's start this justice league movie campaign
 5 years ago '04        #379
!!! 220 heat pts220
space
space
$42,054 | Props total: 33858 33858
Just got back.

Movie was solid. Russell Crowe was awesome. Michael Shannon was awesome, and Henry Cavill was very very solid as Superman. Loved the flashbacks. They gave the movie heart

My only complaint is that they over did the whole "crashing through walls" thing during the f!ght sequences.

The only thing that was missing from the movie was

8/10 at minimum.
 5 years ago '10        #380
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
I saw it... 8.5 good film

spoiler complaints

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago