Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
156 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
230 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #21
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65 OP
space
space
$14,340 | Props total: 1419 1419
 shortz said:
if u would have hit the weights soon as you started to diet you would be lookign even better....but good sh*t either way
Yes I know. That's my biggest regret!
 5 years ago '06        #22
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,870 | Props total: 25632 25632
Lol serious tho congrats bro. Most n*ggas want to look like that but too lazy to put in the gym time!!
 5 years ago '05        #23
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,523 | Props total: 1688 1688
Out of curiousity, what did you do for dinner, if anything?
 5 years ago '06        #24
space
space
 Yung Dilla said:
Lol serious tho congrats bro. Most n*ggas want to look like that but too lazy to put in the gym time!!
Thanks man. I used to be one of them.
 5 years ago '06        #25
space
space
 Kokujin Kotei said:
Out of curiousity, what did you do for dinner, if anything?
Strawberry banana smoothie, roasted turkey on whole wheat bread or grill chicken salad. If my wife cooked red beans I would only eat the red beans and no rice. I was strict! I also forced myself to go to sleep early, so I didn't eat late snacks lol.
 5 years ago '06        #26
space
space
If I can do it any of you can do it. I had the worst eating habits in the world. Candy, candy, candy, honey buns, etc. drinking cold drink after cold drink. Fruit juices etc. if I can do it any of you can do it. I work 3 jobs including my photography business. I work UPS in the a.m from 4:00am to 8:30ish. I would go run 3 miles and them head to my government job 9:30 am to 5:30pm so I made time. I also have a wife and 3 kids. Push yourself you can do it.
 5 years ago '05        #27
space
space
 Blockburner28 said:
Strawberry banana smoothie, roasted turkey on whole wheat bread or grill chicken salad. If my wife cooked red beans I would only eat the red beans and no rice. I was strict! I also forced myself to go to sleep early, so I didn't eat late snacks lol.
thanks, I'm actually on a similar routine (except i walk 6 miles instead of running 3) and i hit a plateau weight wise. i went from 185 to 170 and got 5 pounds to go. I actually just went out and did some shopping with your plan in mind.

All jokes aside this helps a lot so thanks and congrats on the come-up
 05-30-2013, 09:57 PM         #28
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga said oats oats oats oats
 5 years ago '06        #29
space
space
 Kokujin Kotei said:
thanks, I'm actually on a similar routine (except i walk 6 miles instead of running 3) and i hit a plateau weight wise. i went from 185 to 170 and got 5 pounds to go. I actually just went out and did some shopping with your plan in mind.

All jokes aside this helps a lot so thanks and congrats on the come-up
Nice man. How are your eating habits? Do you drink cold drinks? LOL @ that video
 5 years ago '07        #30
J_Duece 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,748 | Props total: 875 875
What's this about not drinking cold drinks though?
 5 years ago '05        #31
space
space
 Blockburner28 said:
Nice man. How are your eating habits? Do you drink cold drinks? LOL @ that video
ive been eating around 1800 calories/day comprised mostly of protein (then carbs, then fats)

I think my issue was that i was filling up with rice & pasta, and although I was eating in small portions it still added up keeping me at a neutral state. But like i said before, i did some grocery shopping.

Bought lots more deli turkey & chicken brea$ts - u saw the oats, self explanatory. I also got some vanilla almond milk (low fat cuz i want to start making shakes w/ it more often) - also got some cheese, some bananas/grapes/oranges and most importantly: spinach.

I'm going to try substituting my pasta/rice intake with more salad meals and see if i can get that extra 5 off. I'm also tuning My Fitness Pal to monitor my calories at 1400 instead of 1800 just for the sake of challenge

We'll see how i look around E3 by then

*EDIT* and I don't really do "cold drinks" - maybe on workout days i'll grab a protein smoothie or some cold water mixed with BCAA but other than that its just fat free water for me
 05-30-2013, 11:03 PM         #32
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J_Duece said:
Honestly I just a.ssumed he meant "soda" I know some people call soda "pop" and other random sh*t, but I really had no idea what he meant
 5 years ago '12        #33
Southwick 
space
space
$2,620 | Props total: 389 389
 J_Duece said:
Your beverages should be warm or room temperature. Cold beverages are bad for your spleen, etc.
 5 years ago '08        #34
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,165 | Props total: 5233 5233
 Tha Problum said:
Honestly I just a.ssumed he meant "soda" I know some people call soda "pop" and other random sh*t, but I really had no idea what he meant
Same here
 5 years ago '12        #35
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,705 | Props total: 22071 22071
Nice job dude.
 5 years ago '06        #36
space
space
 J_Duece said:
My bad. Coke, Pepsi etc.
 5 years ago '06        #37
space
space
 Kokujin Kotei said:
ive been eating around 1800 calories/day comprised mostly of protein (then carbs, then fats)

I think my issue was that i was filling up with rice & pasta, and although I was eating in small portions it still added up keeping me at a neutral state. But like i said before, i did some grocery shopping.

Bought lots more deli turkey & chicken brea$ts - u saw the oats, self explanatory. I also got some vanilla almond milk (low fat cuz i want to start making shakes w/ it more often) - also got some cheese, some bananas/grapes/oranges and most importantly: spinach.

I'm going to try substituting my pasta/rice intake with more salad meals and see if i can get that extra 5 off. I'm also tuning My Fitness Pal to monitor my calories at 1400 instead of 1800 just for the sake of challenge

We'll see how i look around E3 by then

*EDIT* and I don't really do "cold drinks" - maybe on workout days i'll grab a protein smoothie or some cold water mixed with BCAA but other than that its just fat free water for me
Sounds good. I noticed everyone has to find out what works for them. People told me stay away from bread, but I never stop eating it lol and I still lost pounds.
 5 years ago '04        #38
Mr_Plenty 
space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 289 289
props homie...keep it going
 05-31-2013, 06:26 PM         #39
typicalblackman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Congrats man, keep it up.
 5 years ago '06        #40
space
space
 tonystarks21 said:
wow this is what i call fu*king grind... if this guy can do it any of us can do it... this man is not lazy,. i gotta give props. I changed my diet on april fu*king 8th for a better healthy lifestyle. I weiged in yesterday and I lost about 35 lbs... i love it... only motivates me even more. props man
Man that's what's up! Keep it up. What was your starting weight? What is your goal and how much do you weight now?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Chrome 63 is more secure than ever -- and uses even more memory
11 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy