Report: Carmelo Anthony wants Knicks to add another scorer

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '05        #121
s1eepyboy 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,498 | Props total: 4802 4802
 Trapaveli said:
We really do need a point guard who isn't afraid to run the floor and create points in transition.

I love Felton and he showed a lot of grit in the Boston series but he's more of a really good backup then a starter.

That's why I'd love to get a Shroeder if he falls or a 2nd rounder like Isiah Cannan or Nate Wolters.

Again, ultimately it just comes down to Amare staying healthy and Shumpert taking the next step in his 3rd year. I was really proud of what he did this playoffs and I think he can easily be a Paul George-esque player with lockdown defense and solid offense. He already has a great 3 point shot and jumper just needs to work on finishing and getting to the line. He's also an underrated passer.
Felton is good money, Prig is good too...Chandler gotta get some kind of offense b. Only 7 footer out there with no post moves at least work on ya 10 foot jumpshot. We need more size and scoring, Cope good too
 5 years ago '05        #122
s1eepyboy 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,498 | Props total: 4802 4802
For the first time since the NBA Summer League in Las Vegas began, there will be a playoff round and a championship game.

The Knicks are among 21 NBA teams that will participate in the league this July. This will be the eighth straight year the Knicks will be in the Vegas-based circuit, which plays its games at UNLV.

Usually the league is a showcase for new draft picks and also for undrafted free agents looking to attract a scout's eye. Chris Copeland certainly did that for the Knicks last summer and second-round pick Landry Fields did it in 2010. Nate Robinson made the league his own personal open gym for four straight years, to the point where his jersey was "retired" by one of the league's organizers, Warren LeGarie.

The Knicks will have a first round pick to show off in this summer's league, but it also appears a former first rounder will also be involved.

Iman Shumpert, the team's first round pick in 2011, missed out on the summer league experience as a rookie because of the lockout and last summer because of a knee injury. But Mike Woodson suggested the 22-year-old should take advantage of it this summer.

"I think this summer will be very pivotal for him as he continues his growth," Woodson said. "And that's why we need him to play in the summer league, because he needs the reps."

Shumpert, who already planned to put a lot of work in during the offseason to regain his explosion and quickness after recovering from ACL surgery, was open to the idea. It isn't often when a starting-caliber player going into his third year agrees to participate in the summer league, but Shumpert is still trying to catch up.

"Just to be under coaching, I think that will give me the opportunity to work on the things I need to work on for next year and for me to still be under coach's wing," he said. "It can't be anything but positive."

The one concern, of course, is the potential for injury. Shumpert made a strong comeback from the ACL injury, but is it a risk for him to play in the summer?

Perhaps, but not any more than it is when Carmelo Anthony and Tyson Chandler played in the Olympics last summer.

Do you agree? 11 minutes ago - Alan Hahn
Shump in the Summer League thats a scary sight

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #123
The Bearded One 87 heat pts87
space
space
$10,791 | Props total: 2786 2786
what they need to do is try and trade amare if possible, theres no point in paying him all that money when melo is playing his position.
 5 years ago '12        #124
Free Trotty 352 heat pts352
space
space
$10,128 | Props total: 4053 4053
 Trapaveli said:
Toronto doesn't need Tyson they have Val who's a stud prospect.
Toronto sends Chandler elsewhere.

But we can do damage with Felton, Swish, Rudy, Melo, & Amare
 5 years ago '04        #125
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,692 | Props total: 1463 1463
 Free Trotty said:

the four teams that made the ECF this year are defensive powerhouses

that line-up you've got there wouldn't be able to stop a div 3 WNCAA team, even though I'd love to see Rudy and Melo together
 5 years ago '10        #126
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,831 | Props total: 20686 20686
 Free Trotty said:
Trade Chandler for Rudy Gay. Toronto can send Chandler to a team like Atlanta or Dallas who need a big man that protect the rim.

Start Amare at Center and sign a backup rebounding/defensive big man to go with K-Mart

That solve the problem

Highest scoring frontcourt in basketball
So let me get this straight we're gonna start a player at the C spot who had two knee surgeries in the same season, looks broken down and doesn't play defense. We're gonna trade our best defensive player for a more inconsistent Melo and our problems are solved.

I think I'ma need to have the henny bottle on deck next season reading these threads.
 5 years ago '10        #127
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,354 | Props total: 9590 9590
 luv4music said:
the four teams that made the ECF this year are defensive powerhouses

that line-up you've got there wouldn't be able to stop a div 3 WNCAA team, even though I'd love to see Rudy and Melo together

Yea in 2k.That sh!t wouldn't work at all
 5 years ago '07        #128
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
space
$42,504 | Props total: 10793 10793
rudy gay i heard it all
 5 years ago '09        #129
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,628 | Props total: 2738 2738
 Free Trotty said:

Rudy is making 16 mil a year are the Knicks willing to pay Rudy 4 more mil than Chandler who is probably the only player on the Knicks team that defends? Plus do you think Melo is willing to give up a few more possession to Rudy? Like someone said Knicks need a better floor general and some defensive help.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
25 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago