Report: Carmelo Anthony wants Knicks to add another scorer

most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 05-30-2013, 07:58 AM         #101
Jets Fool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rique said:


 5 years ago '07        #102
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Bob Sacamano said:
If you actually think KD's court vision is as bad as Melo's, you don't watch the NBA enough. And you wana talk about a lack of scorers to pass to??? How bout the Thunder!? The'yve basically have 3 scorers on their entire roster (more like 2.5 the way Kevin Martin played this season), and one is Westbrook who plays the PG and therefore brings the ball up most of the time, and is very selfish in looking for his own shot. All this is to say, the fact that KD averaged almost 5 a.ssists this year is fairly impressive. Melo's court vision is GARBAGE!
melo has court vision people get upset with him because he doesnt use it enough


this n*gga talking bout supporting casts like Durant wasnt playing with 2 superstars


fact is durant is a turnover machine who averages more turnovers than a.ssists for his career
 5 years ago '12        #103
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2691 2691
 Rique said:


What a.ssets were we going to trade mid-season? Shumpert? Look how much of a stud he's turning out to be. At the time of that article trade rumors involving him were swirling and Melo wanted them to end. He was protecting his teammate.

Stop posting bullsh*t without context.
 5 years ago '07        #104
influence22 
space
space
space
$519 | Props total: 137 137
going to be about the draft this year and hoping copeland and Pablo Prigioni don't walk for better deals

Shane Larkin would be great, or Myck Kabongo
 5 years ago '12        #105
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2691 2691
 influence22 said:
going to be about the draft this year and hoping copeland and Pablo Prigioni don't walk for better deals

Shane Larkin would be great, or Myck Kabongo
We need a point who can score in transition and actually dig our apg out of the basement by runnning an offense. Not really high on Larkin because of his size and I don't like Kabongo's handle.

I'm looking at Dennis Shroeder or Nate Wolters. Great shooting and court vision for Shroeder and great size from Wolters.

Also like this kid Mike Muscula as a 4/5 with a great touch and post game. Think David Lee with defensive awareness, just needs to gain a few lbs.

We could also go Dieng for a defensive 4 who can actually rebound and move Melo back to the 3, or Tony Mitchell as a stretch 4 with athleticism and upside.

This draft doesn't have a susperstar but it has players who are going to be big pieces to championship teams, players we need.

Offseason we need some serious shooters.
 5 years ago '06        #106
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$6,844 | Props total: 1756 1756
 Brooklyn Lost said:
f!ght me bi*ch. Ill knock ur teeth out ur
fu*kin f*ggot. I bet u ain't even from LA
Lol u MADD

Keyboard warriors, and e-thuggin
 5 years ago '07        #107
influence22 
space
space
space
$519 | Props total: 137 137
rumors Dennis Shroeder has a mid first round promise, no chance he falls to the knicks I saw some highlights from a nike game were he was looking like rondo. So the question is does that one game make him for real?
 5 years ago '12        #108
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2691 2691
 influence22 said:
rumors Dennis Shroeder has a mid first round promise, no chance he falls to the knicks I saw some highlights from a nike game were he was looking like rondo. So the question is does that one game make him for real?
I'm hoping the Knicks move up and take Dallas' 13 because they're looking for cap relief and White's contract is non-guaranteed so he could be a trade chip.

I don't know the logistics entirely but that could be a way to snag Schroeder. Otherwise we hope the loterry shakes up and he falls but I agree he's doubtful.

Sucks, he's going to be the best guard in the draft by far.
 05-30-2013, 09:35 AM         #109
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rique said:



[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #110
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,708 | Props total: 1490 1490
 Trapaveli said:
I'm hoping the Knicks move up and take Dallas' 13 because they're looking for cap relief and White's contract is non-guaranteed so he could be a trade chip.

I don't know the logistics entirely but that could be a way to snag Schroeder. Otherwise we hope the loterry shakes up and he falls but I agree he's doubtful.

Sucks, he's going to be the best guard in the draft by far.

we need to do this yesterday

Schroeder is so reminiscent of Tony Parker it's crazy, but knowing the Knicks they'd get rid of him before he hit his full potential anyway
 5 years ago '06        #111
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$40,542 | Props total: 18055 18055
 Trapaveli said:
What a.ssets were we going to trade mid-season? Shumpert? Look how much of a stud he's turning out to be. At the time of that article trade rumors involving him were swirling and Melo wanted them to end. He was protecting his teammate.

Stop posting bullsh*t without context.
lol so what scorer are they going to get for vet min?
 5 years ago '12        #112
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2691 2691
 Rique said:
lol so what scorer are they going to get for vet min?
There are options. Chandler is still a tradable a.sset that you could use to get a guy like Eric Gordon, followed by drafting a defensive Center to replace him like Jeff Whitey,Muscula, or Dieng.

But ultimately it comes down to Amare's health because the Knicks are restricted financially.

Doesn't make you referencing the article look anymore retarded. If a reporter asks you mid-season on if the front office needs to make a roster change and you as the leader of the locker room say 'yes' then how would that look like to your teammates?
 5 years ago '12        #113
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2691 2691
 luv4music said:
we need to do this yesterday

Schroeder is so reminiscent of Tony Parker it's crazy, but knowing the Knicks they'd get rid of him before he hit his full potential anyway
Yeah Schroeder is my favorite prospect out of this draft. His first step is Rondo-esque and he can actually shoot.
 5 years ago '13        #114
Zeus Hands 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,714 | Props total: 798 798
Chandler doesn't even grab boards, this n*gga be playin volley ball and sh*t. But I think they should get josh smith
 05-30-2013, 11:35 AM         #115
OneTruBeing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Carmelo is a good player.....shot is wet....body type is nice has the tools to D up anyone....has strength....has average speed.....in my opinion he seems happy with making his millions and just playing the game when HE wants to.....it seems like he doesnt play with passion or heart or love for the game....he seems like a lazy player and i like dude i want dude to succeed just my opinion i wish him and Knicks nation nothing but the best....
 5 years ago '12        #116
Free Trotty 352 heat pts352
space
avatar space
space
$10,128 | Props total: 4053 4053
Trade Chandler for Rudy Gay. Toronto can send Chandler to a team like Atlanta or Dallas who need a big man that protect the rim.

Start Amare at Center and sign a backup rebounding/defensive big man to go with K-Mart

That solve the problem

Highest scoring frontcourt in basketball
 5 years ago '10        #117
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
We need a real PG, that's what we need

Not an all star...but a young star with plenty of potential. That's why I was against the Lin trade but I understood the money issue

Besides that, we need defense. We have more than enough scorers. But we need a defense to hold it down when we're not on fire
 5 years ago '12        #118
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2691 2691
 Free Trotty said:
Trade Chandler for Rudy Gay. Toronto can send Chandler to a team like Atlanta or Dallas who need a big man that protect the rim.

Start Amare at Center and sign a backup rebounding/defensive big man to go with K-Mart

That solve the problem

Highest scoring frontcourt in basketball
Toronto doesn't need Tyson they have Val who's a stud prospect.
 5 years ago '12        #119
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2691 2691
 Smoke500 said:
We need a real PG, that's what we need

Not an all star...but a young star with plenty of potential. That's why I was against the Lin trade but I understood the money issue

Besides that, we need defense. We have more than enough scorers. But we need a defense to hold it down when we're not on fire
We really do need a point guard who isn't afraid to run the floor and create points in transition.

I love Felton and he showed a lot of grit in the Boston series but he's more of a really good backup then a starter.

That's why I'd love to get a Shroeder if he falls or a 2nd rounder like Isiah Cannan or Nate Wolters.

Again, ultimately it just comes down to Amare staying healthy and Shumpert taking the next step in his 3rd year. I was really proud of what he did this playoffs and I think he can easily be a Paul George-esque player with lockdown defense and solid offense. He already has a great 3 point shot and jumper just needs to work on finishing and getting to the line. He's also an underrated passer.
 5 years ago '09        #120
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 2777 2777
Knicks have no real a.ssets to move around to make room for another scorer. 75 mil dedicated to next year's core Good Lucks Knicks Front Office.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Late to the Party: Persona 5
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy