Report: Carmelo Anthony wants Knicks to add another scorer

most viewed right now
 155
 NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 110
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 84
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
43 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 64
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$10,837 | Props total: 9771 9771
only person i can see us going for is granger who can help with D, score from the 3 spot, has no problem catching and shooting and keeps melo at the 4

only thing is his hurt (which seems to be a plus in dolan's eye when it comes to bringing in new players)

and we have sh*t to trade for him unless indy wouldn't mind taking camby and novak from us with our trade exception and maybe q rich or some other bum we picked up for roster space
 5 years ago '05        #22
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$10,837 | Props total: 9771 9771
Felton
Shump
Granger
Melo
Chandler

JR & Amare man the bench

we'd still need another ball handler and big man


J Kidd as a.ssistant coach
 5 years ago '05        #23
Rubix 
space
avatar space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
Take bargnani
 5 years ago '12        #24
AceBoogie 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$6,201 | Props total: 59 59
 Rubix said:
Take bargnani
this is a slept on post. if they just want a scorer nobody is better than andrea. tyson could shore up his defensive woes

felton
shump
melo
barg
chandler




Last edited by AceBoogie; 05-29-2013 at 12:36 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #25
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573
 OC123 said:
this season kobe averaged a career high 6 a.ssists per game, that's twice the amount of a.ssists that carmelo averaged this season

tell us more about how power forwards should be putting up the same amount of a.ssists as guards

 5 years ago '05        #26
s1eepyboy 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 4885 4885
Id take Tyreke Evans
 5 years ago '12        #27
kiddalex 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$5,603 | Props total: 6831 6831
I sense ... another season of us putting on a bunch of has beens and wash ups to day to day contracts hoping one has some gas in the tank still , didn't pay off this season , but what else are you gonna do with Amare making King of New York money ?
 5 years ago '09        #28
59fifty 
space
avatar space
space
$22,678 | Props total: 10145 10145
I just want Tyson gone...my n*gga Bynum in a wheel chair could prolly finish better than Ty's bi*ch a.ss

And grab more boards
 5 years ago '07        #29
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$9,638 | Props total: 5989 5989
#NBA FREE AGENTS

PGs
Chris Paul
Tyreke Evans
Brandon Jennings
Jeff Teague
Jarrett Jack
Kyle Lowry
Mo Williams
Jose Calderon
Nate Robinson*
Mario Chalmers
CJ Watson
Eric Maynor
Jeryd Bayless
Devin Harris
Will Bynum*
Darren Collison
Aaron Brooks*
DJ Augustin
Beno Udrih
Gary Neal

2Gs
Monta Ellis
Tony Allen*
OJ Mayo
Kevin Martin
JJ Redd!ck
Manu Ginobili
Lance Stephenson
Gerald Henderson*
Ray Allen
Marco Belinelli
Randy Foye
Rodney Stuckey
Shannon Brown
Willie Green
Alan Anderson
Nick Young
Ben Gordon
Dahntay Jones
Wayne Ellington
Jodie Meeks
Daequan Cook
Anthony Morrow

SFs
Andre Igoudala
JR Smith*
Corey Brewer
Andrei Kirilenko
Carlos Delfino*
Matt Barnes*
Chase Budinger
Al-Farouq Aminu
Earl Clark
Martell Webster
Chris Copeland*
Mickeal Pietrus
Wesley Johnson
James Johnson*
Francisco Garcia
Damien Wilkins
Dorell Wright
Austin Daye
Sam Young

PFs
Josh Smith
David West
Al Jefferson
Paul Milsap
JJ Hickson
Carl Landry*
Elton Brand*
Andray Blatche*
Tyler Hansbrough*
DeJuan Blair*
Kenyon Martin
Boris Diaw
Matt Bonner
Jason Maxiell
Antawn Jamison
Ivan Johnson
Anthony Tolliver
Josh McRoberts
Jason Smith
Brandan Wright

C
Dwight Howard
Andrew Bynum
Nikola Pekovic
Marreese Speights
Samuel Dalembert
Chris Andersen
Tiago Splitter
Robin Lopez
Chris Kaman
Ryan Hollins
Timothy Mosgov
Aaron Gray
Johan Petro
Zaza Pachulia
Byron Mullens
Hasheem Thabeet
Ronny Turiaf
Andris Biendrins
Nazr Mohammed

KNICKS 2013-14
PG. Felton
2G. Shumpert
C. Chandler
PF.
SF. Anthony

bench
G.
G. Kidd
C.
F. Stoudemire
F.
C. Camby
F. Novak

notable free agents & our roster

find a fit if u can
 5 years ago '08        #30
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
avatar space
space
$39,275 | Props total: 13647 13647
 Rockstar718 said:
Felton
Shump
Granger
Melo
Chandler

JR & Amare man the bench

we'd still need another ball handler and big man


J Kidd as a.ssistant coach
How r we gonna get granger hes making 14 mill next yr
 5 years ago '05        #31
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$10,837 | Props total: 9771 9771
 dj ac said:
How r we gonna get granger hes making 14 mill next yr
guess you didnt read the part above where i admit we have sh*t to trade for him but the trade coould work if we got rid of novak, camby probably q rich and use our trade exception
 5 years ago '05        #32
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$10,837 | Props total: 9771 9771
 Sincere730 said:
#NBA FREE AGENTS

PGs
Chris Paul
Tyreke Evans
Brandon Jennings
Jeff Teague
Jarrett Jack
Kyle Lowry
Mo Williams
Jose Calderon
Nate Robinson*
Mario Chalmers
CJ Watson
Eric Maynor
Jeryd Bayless
Devin Harris
Will Bynum*
Darren Collison
Aaron Brooks*
DJ Augustin
Beno Udrih
Gary Neal

2Gs
Monta Ellis
Tony Allen*
OJ Mayo
Kevin Martin
JJ Redd!ck
Manu Ginobili
Lance Stephenson
Gerald Henderson*
Ray Allen
Marco Belinelli
Randy Foye
Rodney Stuckey
Shannon Brown
Willie Green
Alan Anderson
Nick Young
Ben Gordon
Dahntay Jones
Wayne Ellington
Jodie Meeks
Daequan Cook
Anthony Morrow

SFs
Andre Igoudala
JR Smith*
Corey Brewer
Andrei Kirilenko
Carlos Delfino*
Matt Barnes*
Chase Budinger
Al-Farouq Aminu
Earl Clark
Martell Webster
Chris Copeland*
Mickeal Pietrus
Wesley Johnson
James Johnson*
Francisco Garcia
Damien Wilkins
Dorell Wright
Austin Daye
Sam Young

PFs
Josh Smith
David West
Al Jefferson
Paul Milsap
JJ Hickson
Carl Landry*
Elton Brand*
Andray Blatche*
Tyler Hansbrough*
DeJuan Blair*
Kenyon Martin
Boris Diaw
Matt Bonner
Jason Maxiell
Antawn Jamison
Ivan Johnson
Anthony Tolliver
Josh McRoberts
Jason Smith
Brandan Wright

C
Dwight Howard
Andrew Bynum
Nikola Pekovic
Marreese Speights
Samuel Dalembert
Chris Andersen
Tiago Splitter
Robin Lopez
Chris Kaman
Ryan Hollins
Timothy Mosgov
Aaron Gray
Johan Petro
Zaza Pachulia
Byron Mullens
Hasheem Thabeet
Ronny Turiaf
Andris Biendrins
Nazr Mohammed

KNICKS 2013-14
PG. Felton
2G. Shumpert
C. Chandler
PF.
SF. Anthony

bench
G.
G. Kidd
C.
F. Stoudemire
F.
C. Camby
F. Novak

notable free agents & our roster

find a fit if u can
an unselfish pg with ability to score (lowry, jack, collison, teague)
foward with scoring/defense ( brewer)
big for boards and to back up Chandler

even trying to do this you see how much NY sh*tted themselves with their cap space, we can't afford most of these players smh
 5 years ago '07        #33
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
amare is the 2nd scorer...

dude just needs to be healthy
 5 years ago '07        #34
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
i would love lowry or mo williams for the mmle, felton is trash put that bum n*gga on the bench where he belong
 5 years ago '08        #35
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 1320 1320
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
This n*gga doesn't pass the rock around yet wants the team to add another scorer?
what i was thinking.. and most of the time he's all brick.
 5 years ago '10        #36
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,870 | Props total: 20887 20887
 lo life dun said:
amnesty chaunceywhen he was in the last year of his contract to sign tyson good for nothing a.ss


thats why i laugh at the thought of the lakers using the amnesty on pau


The amnesty and Tyson pickup fu*king k!lled us

Looking like we gotta wait till 2015 to start all over

KnicksLost
 5 years ago '05        #37
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$22,095 | Props total: 4229 4229
amare fu*king up everything with the knicks... his contract could of made for some huge pieces to be able to contend with the pacers...

was a huge fan of homie when he was in Phoenix booming on n*ggas, still hope he bounces back
 5 years ago '12        #38
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$10,377 | Props total: 773 773
 Root Of Evil said:
tell us more about how power forwards should be putting up the same amount of a.ssists as guards

Bron does it

KD stepped his a.ssist game up

Be real . Melo doesnt pass
 5 years ago '09        #39
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1395 1395
I'd have to look at it, but wouldn't a Melo/Amare frontcourt be better than Melo/Amare/CHandler?

Of course, that lineup is one of the worst defensive frontcourts in history, but a high scoring one it would be.
 5 years ago '09        #40
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$21,083 | Props total: 1820 1820
Could have had Wilson Chandler & Gallinari but he had to have his extension under the old collective bargaining agreement, when the n*gga could've made up for most of that with endorsements being in one of the largest media capitals of the world.

Made ya bed fu*kboi now lie in it.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
161 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy