May 29 - Children's Network Launches Transsexual Superhero Show

most viewed right now
 179
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 140
Phat ass white girl for real
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 101
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #121
Y.H. 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$612 | Props total: 3 3
 S.TEX said:
Parents need to be educating they kids not letting tv raise them

real talk there
 5 years ago '11        #122
marty mcfliz 
space
space
space
$847 | Props total: 348 348
[QUOTE=Trilluminati GA;27298546]WOW! Just fu*king wow! I maintained my topic of discussion and only touched on your newness around here and you verbally attack my child with only a handful (thanks by the way) of ppl that called you out for it, which really shows the low quality of posters on here I'm very active in my seeds' life and don't allow the TV to raise em by the way but to put that filth and evil on my kids like that is sad yet hilarious. I don't sweat the childish antics and rants so much now knowing the cowardly tendencies of most online posters, when you strike a nerve; esp Boxden posters. Not even gonna resort to speaking ill about your child nor your fam, you did enough of that already. But I swear on everything I love if you said that to my face or even uttered that sh*t in my presence, I would stab your foul a.ss in your adams apple and p!ss in the wound. Find you somebody to play with fu*k boy. [/

Props my G. From one father to another, i woulda handled that the same way. Salute
 5 years ago '10        #123
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
avatar space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
EXCLUSIVE: Third-grade boy forced to perform oral s3x on three male classmates at Harlem school: suit

The incident took place at P.S. 194. The ringleader — who was in fifth grade and had been involved in an attack on a female student two years earlier — along with two third-grade students, pushed the boy into a bathroom stall, where he was forced onto his knees and had his hands behind his back. The boy’s mother is filing a $6 million lawsuit on Friday against the Education Department.

But kids are not impressionable, they know better to mimic what they see.....

Read more:




 Dos-effect said:
Is it that serious bruh?

[pic - click to view]



 RubbahBandMayn said:
Strong Ether

fu*k him

 InnanetGsRunSht said:
No doubt. Cuzzo knew that sh*t wack.


[quote=marty mcfliz;27310160]
 Trilluminati GA said:
WOW! Just fu*king wow! I maintained my topic of discussion and only touched on your newness around here and you verbally attack my child with only a handful (thanks by the way) of ppl that called you out for it, which really shows the low quality of posters on here I'm very active in my seeds' life and don't allow the TV to raise em by the way but to put that filth and evil on my kids like that is sad yet hilarious. I don't sweat the childish antics and rants so much now knowing the cowardly tendencies of most online posters, when you strike a nerve; esp Boxden posters. Not even gonna resort to speaking ill about your child nor your fam, you did enough of that already. But I swear on everything I love if you said that to my face or even uttered that sh*t in my presence, I would stab your foul a.ss in your adams apple and p!ss in the wound. Find you somebody to play with fu*k boy. [/

Props my G. From one father to another, i woulda handled that the same way. Salute
 05-31-2013, 01:03 PM         #124
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trilluminati GA said:
EXCLUSIVE: Third-grade boy forced to perform oral s3x on three male classmates at Harlem school: suit

The incident took place at P.S. 194. The ringleader — who was in fifth grade and had been involved in an attack on a female student two years earlier — along with two third-grade students, pushed the boy into a bathroom stall, where he was forced onto his knees and had his hands behind his back. The boy’s mother is filing a $6 million lawsuit on Friday against the Education Department.

But kids are not impressionable, they know better to mimic what they see.....

Read more:

Isn't the kids parents fault though? That their 10 year old kid is a fu*king rapist? What's going on in the home life?
 5 years ago '10        #125
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
avatar space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663

[video - click to view]


 5 years ago '09        #126
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
avatar space
space
$27,394 | Props total: 17567 17567
sh*t ain't nothing new


[pic - click to view]



now this n*gga right here


Last edited by Chalky; 06-02-2013 at 03:45 PM..
 06-02-2013, 04:12 PM         #127
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
liberal ppl are destroying america...they helped destroy the blk community
 5 years ago '07        #128
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20012 20012
 DrX said:
liberal ppl are destroying america...they helped destroy the blk community
ok limbaugh.
 06-07-2013, 04:35 PM         #129
diggie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trilluminati GA said:
this crap is GEARED for 2-12 year olds not impressionable teens. A child's innocence is irrelevant now I see.

that show follows the adventures of a 12-year-old boy named Guy who uses a magic ring to transform himself into a crime-f!ghting girl. Yes, you read that correctly. When Guy says the magic words – “You go girl!” – he becomes SheZow, wearing a purple skirt and cape, as well as pink gloves and white boots.

kids from 2-12 are not mature enough for this nonsense.
See I understand that you cant be TURNED gay so a kid being impressionable has no place in this convo. its not like if a kid sees someone gay thats they think is cool they will want to be gay.....come on now
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy