May 29 - Children's Network Launches Transsexual Superhero Show

most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Yo.. this SWATTing sh-t is HILARIOUS :dead2:
102 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #121
marty mcfliz 
space
space
space
$861 | Props total: 369 369
[QUOTE=Trilluminati GA;27298546]WOW! Just fu*king wow! I maintained my topic of discussion and only touched on your newness around here and you verbally attack my child with only a handful (thanks by the way) of ppl that called you out for it, which really shows the low quality of posters on here I'm very active in my seeds' life and don't allow the TV to raise em by the way but to put that filth and evil on my kids like that is sad yet hilarious. I don't sweat the childish antics and rants so much now knowing the cowardly tendencies of most online posters, when you strike a nerve; esp Boxden posters. Not even gonna resort to speaking ill about your child nor your fam, you did enough of that already. But I swear on everything I love if you said that to my face or even uttered that sh*t in my presence, I would stab your foul a.ss in your adams apple and p!ss in the wound. Find you somebody to play with fu*k boy. [/

Props my G. From one father to another, i woulda handled that the same way. Salute
 5 years ago '10        #122
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$50,417 | Props total: 14668 14668
EXCLUSIVE: Third-grade boy forced to perform oral s3x on three male classmates at Harlem school: suit

The incident took place at P.S. 194. The ringleader — who was in fifth grade and had been involved in an attack on a female student two years earlier — along with two third-grade students, pushed the boy into a bathroom stall, where he was forced onto his knees and had his hands behind his back. The boy’s mother is filing a $6 million lawsuit on Friday against the Education Department.

But kids are not impressionable, they know better to mimic what they see.....

Read more:

Dos-effect said:
Is it that serious bruh?

[pic - click to view]

RubbahBandMayn said:
Strong Ether

fu*k him

InnanetGsRunSht said:
No doubt. Cuzzo knew that sh*t wack.

[quote=marty mcfliz;27310160]
 Trilluminati GA said:
WOW! Just fu*king wow! I maintained my topic of discussion and only touched on your newness around here and you verbally attack my child with only a handful (thanks by the way) of ppl that called you out for it, which really shows the low quality of posters on here I'm very active in my seeds' life and don't allow the TV to raise em by the way but to put that filth and evil on my kids like that is sad yet hilarious. I don't sweat the childish antics and rants so much now knowing the cowardly tendencies of most online posters, when you strike a nerve; esp Boxden posters. Not even gonna resort to speaking ill about your child nor your fam, you did enough of that already. But I swear on everything I love if you said that to my face or even uttered that sh*t in my presence, I would stab your foul a.ss in your adams apple and p!ss in the wound. Find you somebody to play with fu*k boy. [/

Props my G. From one father to another, i woulda handled that the same way. Salute
 05-31-2013, 12:03 PM         #123
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trilluminati GA said:
EXCLUSIVE: Third-grade boy forced to perform oral s3x on three male classmates at Harlem school: suit

The incident took place at P.S. 194. The ringleader — who was in fifth grade and had been involved in an attack on a female student two years earlier — along with two third-grade students, pushed the boy into a bathroom stall, where he was forced onto his knees and had his hands behind his back. The boy’s mother is filing a $6 million lawsuit on Friday against the Education Department.

But kids are not impressionable, they know better to mimic what they see.....

Read more:

Isn't the kids parents fault though? That their 10 year old kid is a fu*king rapist? What's going on in the home life?
 5 years ago '10        #124
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$50,417 | Props total: 14668 14668

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #125
Chalky 314 heat pts314
space
space
$28,344 | Props total: 23823 23823
sh*t ain't nothing new

[pic - click to view]

now this n*gga right here

Last edited by Chalky; 06-02-2013 at 02:45 PM..
 06-02-2013, 03:12 PM         #126
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
liberal ppl are destroying america...they helped destroy the blk community
 5 years ago '07        #127
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
space
$56,027 | Props total: 23789 23789
 DrX said:
liberal ppl are destroying america...they helped destroy the blk community
ok limbaugh.
 06-07-2013, 03:35 PM         #128
diggie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trilluminati GA said:
this crap is GEARED for 2-12 year olds not impressionable teens. A child's innocence is irrelevant now I see.

that show follows the adventures of a 12-year-old boy named Guy who uses a magic ring to transform himself into a crime-f!ghting girl. Yes, you read that correctly. When Guy says the magic words – “You go girl!” – he becomes SheZow, wearing a purple skirt and cape, as well as pink gloves and white boots.

kids from 2-12 are not mature enough for this nonsense.
See I understand that you cant be TURNED gay so a kid being impressionable has no place in this convo. its not like if a kid sees someone gay thats they think is cool they will want to be gay.....come on now
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Look im not into BBWs but dayum now i might if they look like her!
54 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Playboi Carti gets exposed
129 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine smashing and impregnating every girl in America
76 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
How was your life when this song dropped?
85 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset posts demolished car and hospital pics.. damn
137 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Breaking: Kansas City a lock for an NBA expansion team.
115 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
136 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The narrative that Lebron's team is trash has begun. Again. (I've lost cou..
112 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy