May 29 - Children's Network Launches Transsexual Superhero Show

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
120 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
39 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-30-2013, 10:51 AM         #81
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trelli3Matrix said:
This aint sh*t tho really. Eminem cross dressed many times. I thought it was gonna b like, dude is actin like a f*ggot throughout the show. Not using it as a super power only. No one will get a rise out of this cuz its just too basic. He doesnt even look serious... And how long does a f!ght scene last? 2 minutes? Smh was bouta rage, but even martin lawrence, jamie foxxx, robin william, the waynes brothers, eminem, vin rhames, however u spell his name from baby boy... and plenty others have done this.
Plenty of n*ggas cross dress and have been doing it but it has (well, some of it) was done with the intent of being funny. One of my fav. skits from Loiter Squad was the "real housewives" thing they did. But even after a certain episode Tyler, on camera, said "why does every other skit gotta be on some gay sh*t?" Jamie Foxx, the wayans, eminem, and ving rhames have had their s3xuality questioned. My homeboy was in NYC and saw Ving. He spoke, and he said Ving barely spoke, he just stared like someone finally bought out the Turkey on Thanksgiving.

The thing about TV is, almost everything is subliminal. If he doesn't like cross dressing, but does anyway, it could be trying to teach intolerance, and then tolerance. They may be trying to say don't fear who you are. They say he hates c-dressing, but HE has to say "you go GIRL" to transform.
 5 years ago '12        #82
Letre316 
space
space
space
$120 | Props total: 165 165
 Jesszman said:
There's nothing wrong with this. what's the difference between

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

And what's depicted in the OP?
the powerpuff girls had a villain who was a tranny
 5 years ago '09        #83
zreckman 
space
space
space
$578 | Props total: 272 272
 GeorgiaBoyTool said:

1st of all you're talking about a cartoon that started in the 1930's, where back then you knew sh*t like this was a joke and homos3xuality wasn't as accepted as it is today, don't forget Bug's put on all types of costumes throughout his cartoons, but nice attempt to try and slander Bug's for your argument.
This^^^^

Bugs Bunny was using his girl get ups as a disguise to hide his true identity of being a baller a$$ rabbit...... correct me if im wrong but it seems like this cartoon they are embracing the gender change and more "revealing" the kids true identity, not hiding it like bugs
 5 years ago '04        #84
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,451 | Props total: 1446 1446
na..not for kids 2-11
 5 years ago '07        #85
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
just realized why his hat pointed... smh they really were subliminally programming us from the jump..
Word up
 5 years ago '13        #86
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
More LGBT proganda

This needs to stop immediately.
 05-30-2013, 01:01 PM         #87
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 g+0ddJoB said:
so all gays are secretely straight and straights are gays, atheists are christians and christians are atheists.

i mean, according to you.
In one post you have shown you have zero comprehension and a habit of mouthing off just for the fu*k of it. Even though I believe in a God, I see exactly why Dawkins refused to debate William Lane Craig. So therefore, we will not exchange opinions, converse, debate, nor disagree. And a good day to you, sir.
 05-30-2013, 01:12 PM         #88
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
word... bugs had alot of "jokes" huh

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

But in my eyes, so the fu*k what. The world has been racist and won't stop now. Instead of cartoons, its the internet, and to me its worse, because you have people who actually believe racism is dead. Land of the free, home of the slave. fu*k em. It is what it is.
 5 years ago '05        #89
A~team 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,771 | Props total: 1581 1581
my kid wouldnt watch that sh*t point blank.

at the end of the day that sh*t can program you especially at such a young age.
 5 years ago '07        #90
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,621 | Props total: 2469 2469
 05-30-2013, 01:26 PM         #91
antoniob321 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
See this is what I was talking about. We keep letting this sh*t into our society, it will affect our society.
 5 years ago '07        #92
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,833 | Props total: 1998 1998

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #93
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 ill 800 said:
Yes there is just a staggering number of children 2-12 years old who dream about cross dressing or becoming a woman. Huge market share just waiting to be snatched up by this cartoon.

The media is trying to make everyone gay. They are implanting ideas into young impressionable minds who otherwise wouldnt have ever dreamed of the subject matter. You are not born gay. You are not born fat. I believe that there may possibly be a gene or a hormone imbalance that makes you more susceptible, but you are not born that way. Sorry
True, people aren't born gay. Homos3xuality is a social condition of gender role confusion. I always thought it was hilarious how gay people claim that people are born gay, yet at the same time they are tying so hard to push their lifestyle on children. If people were really born gay, then why target the youth in the first place? If it were true that people were born like that, then the youth wouldn't need your help in becoming gay. But the fact that they are going at them so hard, shows that even the gay agenda knows that their lifestyle isn't bred from birth, it's bred through recruitment.
 5 years ago '11        #94
GravityEraser52 
space
space
space
$553 | Props total: 2519 2519
 Chief Dee said:
True, people aren't born gay. Homos3xuality is a social condition of gender role confusion. I always thought it was hilarious how gay people claim that people are born gay, yet at the same time they are tying so hard to push their lifestyle on children. If people were really born gay, then why target the youth in the first place? If it were true that people were born like that, then the youth wouldn't need your help in becoming gay. But the fact that they are going at them so hard, shows that even the gay agenda knows that their lifestyle isn't bred from birth, it's bred through recruitment.
 5 years ago '13        #95
XxKingLeonxX 
space
space
$37,304 | Props total: 10953 10953
I was waiting for this thread to be made......
 5 years ago '10        #96
Account001 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 179 179
 ill 800 said:
Yes there is just a staggering number of children 2-12 years old who dream about cross dressing or becoming a woman. Huge market share just waiting to be snatched up by this cartoon.

The media is trying to make everyone gay. They are implanting ideas into young impressionable minds who otherwise wouldnt have ever dreamed of the subject matter. You are not born gay. You are not born fat. I believe that there may possibly be a gene or a hormone imbalance that makes you more susceptible, but you are not born that way. Sorry
This...

Chief Dee said:
This...

Mr Connoisseur said:
your a fu*king idiot. how many gay cartoon characters are there. openly gay, like flaming homo who sh*t rainbows gay?? how often on Recess was there a gay kid? or Hey Arnold??

you dont just wake up one day a and go, "i'm gay now, and i'm faaaaaaabuuuuulooooous!"

there were 2 kids in my elementary and me and my friend got in trouble for calling them f*gs, because of the way they acted and talked. this was grade 4. so in grade 12 i go back to the school these 2 were at, and low and behold, which two guys are hanging around all girls, and openly gay???

if someone can be born with something like aspergers, where they can remember everything they've ever read, yet cant do menial tasks, is it so hard to fathom that a guy could be born with the mind of a woman??

all this is coming from someone who hates the majority of gay people, the flamboyant ones, who think because they're gay, they can get away with stupid sh*t.
and this kinda...

People can be born gay. I could get all scientific on yall a.ss but im not... look at the # of hermaphrodites in the world and lets multiply that number by 4 (2 squared). That number is the number of truly "born" gay people. Lets call that number X. Now, there are also people that are "highly susceptible" to being gay. Square X again. Now since we being honest and we only care about gay men, for every older brother (produced from the same mom) square X again.

X << the actual number of f*gs we have in the world.

So in closing, it is most nurture not nature that makes most people gay. This tv show will help push that agenda.

Q.E.D

Last edited by Account001; 05-30-2013 at 04:15 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #97
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,584 | Props total: 1051 1051
a gay guy must have secretly taken over as leader in the illuminati
 5 years ago '10        #98
Bandito 92 heat pts92
space
space
space
$4,849 | Props total: 7068 7068

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #99
Account001 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 179 179
 Ham Rove said:
if u see this cartoon and it makes u gay, i have some news for you. you where already gay.

and if old cartoons affect my psyche i wonder why im not chasing roadrunners around with acme bombs.

and @ population control.
Your reading comprehension levels are pretty low sir
 5 years ago '07        #100
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19963 19963
 Account001 said:
Your reading comprehension levels are pretty low sir
looking @ the 2 morons you co signed in your previous post is all we need to know about you.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
67 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago