May 29 - Children's Network Launches Transsexual Superhero Show

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
417 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-30-2013, 03:16 AM         #61
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ham Rove said:
You can facepalm all you want but if a gay n*gga roll up on you talkin bout "don't get too drunk around me"
You would probably be the first one to call him all types of f*ggots. Gay people dont need you, they have the ENTIRE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY and THE MEDIA. Worry about yourself instead of who is making fun of Doo-Doo d!ck Jerome.
 05-30-2013, 03:40 AM         #62
Originalgoat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Does he get changed inside of a closet ?
 5 years ago '10        #63
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 Fedor Christ said:
You couldn't maintain the discussion so you switch to my join date?

If you feel like a TV show is "forcing" you any damn thing you are pretty pathetic, dude. Turn off the TV and play catch with your kid instead of watching gay cartoons then, genius.

Your gay a.ss f*g kid is gonna be sucking cac d!ck for a living anyway.

Up your game, fatass.
WOW! Just fu*king wow! I maintained my topic of discussion and only touched on your newness around here and you verbally attack my child with only a handful (thanks by the way) of ppl that called you out for it, which really shows the low quality of posters on here I'm very active in my seeds' life and don't allow the TV to raise em by the way but to put that filth and evil on my kids like that is sad yet hilarious. I don't sweat the childish antics and rants so much now knowing the cowardly tendencies of most online posters, when you strike a nerve; esp Boxden posters. Not even gonna resort to speaking ill about your child nor your fam, you did enough of that already. But I swear on everything I love if you said that to my face or even uttered that sh*t in my presence, I would stab your foul a.ss in your adams apple and p!ss in the wound. Find you somebody to play with fu*k boy.

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 05-30-2013 at 04:00 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #64
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,007 | Props total: 17163 17163
Wow at this thread
 5 years ago '10        #65
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 Fedor Christ said:
you're turning me on when you talk like that!!

and we're still cool tho right?
do it sound like I'm cool with yo super lame a.ss? fu*k up out my thread...
 05-30-2013, 05:06 AM         #66
R3KT915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wouldn't let my kids watch it...if u born a girl u a girl....if ur born a boy u a boy...fu*k all that
 05-30-2013, 05:12 AM         #67
R3KT915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=InnanetGsRunSht;27298249]As a STRAIGHT male, I say 2 girls kissing is THE sh*t. Can't tell me any different. I see women like flowers. They are delicate and soft, and 4 t*ts are better than 2.

As a STRAIGHT male, I have never taken the time to watch 2 n*ggas even flirt. n*ggas are like cinder blocks to me, and rubbing cinder blocks doesn't seem as pretty as two intertwined flowers.

Finally, a.ssociating "boxden" and "s3xually abusive parents" is bullsh*t and just as ignorant and intolerant as "homophobic" peoples intolerance. I say no one deserves to be victim of a hate crime or discriminated against, but if one doesn't agree with homos3xuals in a manner that is not disrespectful then why does he have to be "slow" or a neanderthal. Now as far as this TV show goes, it seems as though the media isn't even giving kids a chance to figure if they are gay or not.[/QUOTE

True as hell I don't hate but I choose not to support them or hang out with any gay dudes
 05-30-2013, 05:31 AM         #68
OnlyOriginality 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
See this is that bs str8 up. I don't comprehend how anyone can justify this show to be marketed to children 11 years old and younger. Like these kids can discern fiction from reality, when I was 5 or 6 years old I remember quotin the movie spawn and sh*t and wearin red bed sheets as a cape. This sh*t right is some Greek pedaresty sh*t. Pretty soon you're gonna have pedophiles f!ghting for their rights and gymnasiums being used for what they were originally built for
 5 years ago '11        #69
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 R3KT915 said:
I wouldn't let my kids watch it...if u born a girl u a girl....if ur born a boy u a boy...fu*k all that
And what does that have to do with this show?
 5 years ago '04        #70
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
I don't have any issue with it.
 5 years ago '04        #71
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,733 | Props total: 2548 2548
This has already been made into a movie:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '13        #72
DatDude504 6 heat pts
space
space
$759 | Props total: 266 266
Didn't they change two characters from sailor moon from lesbians into cousin's because they turned it into a kids show when america aired it
 05-30-2013, 07:56 AM         #73
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trilluminati GA said:
WOW! Just fu*king wow! I maintained my topic of discussion and only touched on your newness around here and you verbally attack my child with only a handful (thanks by the way) of ppl that called you out for it, which really shows the low quality of posters on here I'm very active in my seeds' life and don't allow the TV to raise em by the way but to put that filth and evil on my kids like that is sad yet hilarious. I don't sweat the childish antics and rants so much now knowing the cowardly tendencies of most online posters, when you strike a nerve; esp Boxden posters. Not even gonna resort to speaking ill about your child nor your fam, you did enough of that already. But I swear on everything I love if you said that to my face or even uttered that sh*t in my presence, I would stab your foul a.ss in your adams apple and p!ss in the wound. Find you somebody to play with fu*k boy.
Is it that serious bruh?
 5 years ago '05        #74
Kallywood 
space
space
space
$698 | Props total: 37 37
 diggie said:
Personally I dont have an issue with it at all. I dont like it but kids get their world view from cartoons along with personal exp. Kids need to know that it is ok for them to feel this confusion when being a guy and wanting to be a girl or identifying with female while being a male (or vice verse).

I may be wrong but it seems like you are eluding too kids being TURNED LGBT.....you cant be further from the truth IMO. People are born a certain way and at times that way does not jive with how they are actually viewed.
non ignorant bx post?!

5 years ago '11        #75
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 DatDude504 said:
Didn't they change two characters from sailor moon from lesbians into cousin's because they turned it into a kids show when america aired it
yep and it was stupid.
 5 years ago '07        #76
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,954 | Props total: 5869 5869
 Trilluminati GA said:
Strong Ether
 5 years ago '04        #77
ImmortalGuru 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,555 | Props total: 659 659
 DatDude504 said:
Not only that, but they wouldn't dub Sailor Stars(the final season of Sailor Moon)because the Sailor Starlights human form were guys and transformed version were girls.

[video - click to view]

So yeah, with this new show they're about to air, they have NO REASON not to dub this season now.

5 years ago '09        #78
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
Yes there is just a staggering number of children 2-12 years old who dream about cross dressing or becoming a woman. Huge market share just waiting to be snatched up by this cartoon.

The media is trying to make everyone gay. They are implanting ideas into young impressionable minds who otherwise wouldnt have ever dreamed of the subject matter. You are not born gay. You are not born fat. I believe that there may possibly be a gene or a hormone imbalance that makes you more susceptible, but you are not born that way. Sorry

Last edited by ill 800; 05-30-2013 at 10:32 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #79
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5696 5696
 Matt504 said:
people will continue to bury their heads in the sand and pretend like none of this is happening.

This aint sh*t tho really. Eminem cross dressed many times. I thought it was gonna b like, dude is actin like a f*ggot throughout the show. Not using it as a super power only. No one will get a rise out of this cuz its just too basic. He doesnt even look serious... And how long does a f!ght scene last? 2 minutes? Smh was bouta rage, but even martin lawrence, jamie foxxx, robin william, the waynes brothers, eminem, vin rhames, however u spell his name from baby boy... and plenty others have done this.
 05-30-2013, 10:36 AM         #80
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trilluminati GA said:
(thanks by the way)
No doubt. Cuzzo knew that sh*t wack.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
324 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy