May 29 - Children's Network Launches Transsexual Superhero Show

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #1
7387 pageviews
158 comments

Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,863 | Props total: 13637 13637
May 29 - Children's Network Launches Transs3xual Superhero Show

Nothing says “child-appropriate material” quite like gender-bending underage superheroes. At least that’s the theory over at the Hub, the network co-owned by Discovery and Hasbro, which is trotting out its latest soon-to-be-dud, SheZow. That show follows the adventures of a 12-year-old boy named Guy who uses a magic ring to transform himself into a crime-f!ghting girl. Yes, you read that correctly. When Guy says the magic words – “You go girl!” – he becomes SheZow, wearing a purple skirt and cape, as well as pink gloves and white boots.

The chief executive of the Hub, who may or may not have been high (and leftist) when she greenlit this project, is Margaret Loesch. Loesch commented, “When I first heard about the show, my reaction was ‘Are you out of your minds?’ Then I looked at it and I thought, ‘This is just funny.’”
The target audience for the Hub is children aged two to eleven. image

Ben Shapiro is Editor-At-Large of Breitbart News and author of the New York Times bestseller “Bullies: How the Left’s Culture of Fear and Intimidation Silences America” (Threshold Editions, January 8, 2013).

visit this link Children's Network Launches Transs3xual Superhero Show

But nah, theres no gay/tranny propaganda tactic by the media image
Just cancelled my cable subscription to the hub image

158 comments for "May 29 - Children's Network Launches Transsexual Superhero Show"

05-29-2013, 11:06 AM         #2
diggie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Personally I dont have an issue with it at all. I dont like it but kids get their world view from cartoons along with personal exp. Kids need to know that it is ok for them to feel this confusion when being a guy and wanting to be a girl or identifying with female while being a male (or vice verse).

I may be wrong but it seems like you are eluding too kids being TURNED LGBT.....you cant be further from the truth IMO. People are born a certain way and at times that way does not jive with how they are actually viewed.
 5 years ago '10        #3
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
 diggie said:
Personally I dont have an issue with it at all. I dont like it but kids get their world view from cartoons along with personal exp. Kids need to know that it is ok for them to feel this confusion when being a guy and wanting to be a girl or identifying with female while being a male (or vice verse).

I may be wrong but it seems like you are eluding too kids being TURNED LGBT.....you cant be further from the truth IMO. People are born a certain way and at times that way does not jive with how they are actually viewed.
this crap is GEARED for 2-12 year olds not impressionable teens. A child's innocence is irrelevant now I see.

that show follows the adventures of a 12-year-old boy named Guy who uses a magic ring to transform himself into a crime-f!ghting girl. Yes, you read that correctly. When Guy says the magic words – “You go girl!” – he becomes SheZow, wearing a purple skirt and cape, as well as pink gloves and white boots.

kids from 2-12 are not mature enough for this nonsense.
 5 years ago '07        #4
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,184 | Props total: 19733 19733
about the type of fear mongering id expect from breitbart. dont want ur kids watching it? dont let them watch it. Ben Shaprio is just mad he didnt lose his virginity until his wedding night.
 5 years ago '07        #5
space
space
The commenters at the Washington Times, also true to form, have been busy lamenting the “demented and perverted fabricated paradigm based on destructive human behavior” — of cartoon superheroes. GLAAD’s Rich Ferraro, meanwhile, has called the outraged reaction “laughable.”

Oh, it’s beyond laughable. We live in a country in which we make blockbuster movie franchises around a boy who becomes part arachnid and nobody blinks an eye. When I was growing up, we had the Wonder Twins. And did anybody protest whenever Zan turned into an ice unicycle? Not once. But put a male in a dress and it’s all, oooh, they’re going to indoctrinate our children.

Think about the implications here – conservatives would rather a boy turn into a bucket of water than be any way effeminate. And by the way, if the folks at Breitbart want to flip out over what constitutes “child-appropriate material,” they might want to do a rethink of that cross-dresser “Huckleberry Finn,” or ask themselves how their parents ever let them watch that habitual drag queen Bugs Bunny.

Not only is there a long and respectable history of boys dressing as girls in children’s entertainment, but the gist of the “SheZow” is pure classic superhero mythology – the wrong person marked for greatness.
yawn.
 5 years ago '09        #6
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
I may watch it.
 5 years ago '06        #7
O-King 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,458 | Props total: 77 77
 Trilluminati GA said:
this crap is GEARED for 2-12 year olds not impressionable teens. A child's innocence is irrelevant now I see.
if a kid turns out to be gay its his life
being scared that your kid might turn gay is your own insecurity/homophobia.
 5 years ago '07        #8
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,947 | Props total: 5847 5847
 5 years ago '10        #9
Account001 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 179 179
Look at old cartoons, and see if this doesn't/didn't affect your psyche.

I can literally tell you ideas/concepts/thoughts that came from me watching cartoons. I feel like "gay" is the new form of population control
 5 years ago '07        #10
Chief|m 55 heat pts55
space
space
$22,315 | Props total: 2061 2061

5 years ago '07        #11
space
space
 Account001 said:
Look at old cartoons, and see if this doesn't/didn't affect your psyche.

I can literally tell you ideas/concepts/thoughts that came from me watching cartoons. I feel like "gay" is the new form of population control
if u see this cartoon and it makes u gay, i have some news for you. you where already gay.

and if old cartoons affect my psyche i wonder why im not chasing roadrunners around with acme bombs.

and @ population control.
 5 years ago '04        #12
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,885 | Props total: 1998 1998
 Matt504 said:
people will continue to bury their heads in the sand and pretend like none of this is happening.
What is happening? Toleration? OH GOD HOW DARE WE LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE WE ARE TOLERANT OF OTHER PEOPLE'S DIFFERENCES!

What an awful world that would be!
 5 years ago '07        #13
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,016 | Props total: 30263 30263
... just give me a month to say goodbye to my family, and then all humanity can end.
 05-29-2013, 11:01 PM         #14
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We gonna act like Bugs Bunny's f*ggot a.ss wasn't getting his Buffalo Bill on in Looney Tunes back in the day?
 5 years ago '10        #15
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
Surprised that the majority of this thread is rational educated responses...

I gotta get back to the news section more often

5 years ago '10        #16
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
 Ham Rove said:
about the type of fear mongering id expect from breitbart. dont want ur kids watching it? dont let them watch it. Ben Shaprio is just mad he didnt lose his virginity until his wedding night.

you don't have to tell me, they won't. I let my kids be kids and enjoy their youth despite this sick world where children are bombarded with adult situations.

[pic - click to view]

yeah...he does looks a bit s3xually frustrated lol

props for stating your 2 cents without the attacks on me and my stance against this

Zen Guitar said:
I may watch it.
typical....

-__- lol

but you're grown so I understand, thanks for the props btw

O-King said:
if a kid turns out to be gay its his life
being scared that your kid might turn gay is your own insecurity/homophobia.
Are you a parent? And all gays are not trannys, this "children's" cartoon is showing a boy turning into a girl after saying "you go girl"

RubbahBandMayn said:
word homie, the youth of today are forced into adult situations yet are condemned and judged when they fail and fu*k up. Makes no sense to me. Let a kid be a kid

I-NeeD-$$$ said:
@ zen guitar bein the only one that propped the thread
I peeped that lol
 05-29-2013, 11:25 PM         #17
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Parents need to be educating they kids not letting tv raise them
 5 years ago '11        #18
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
She-Zow's not a trans3xual. I already watched the first episode when it aired in Australia or whatever, the main character just transforms and gets a girl's uniform with a wig. Basically cross dressing. Nothing different than Bugs Bunny or the other male cartoon characters we grew up with doing the exact same thing. Show has far too many puns though.
 5 years ago '09        #19
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
This sh*t is ridiculous. If I had a son I wouldnt want him going around saying "you go girl" and pretending he was a superhero named SheZow. Kids imitate what they see, especially at such a young age. The last thing I need is my son thinking its normal for a boy to parade around in a pink dress.
 5 years ago '04        #20
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,441 | Props total: 6036 6036
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
@ zen guitar bein the only one that propped the thread
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
96 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
19 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy