May 29 - Man who killed couple, raped tot released early from prison hours before

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #41
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,878 | Props total: 19 19
w**** ppl
 05-30-2013, 09:47 AM         #42
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ jokes on you he's not white
 5 years ago '12        #43
Tron Carter 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,186 | Props total: 1627 1627
He'll get whats coming to him
I hope they k!ll him when they're done too
 5 years ago '09        #44
Msfourfteleven 23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 569 569
 bozza89 said:
7 years for murdering two people and raping a 2 year old.....is this real life?

That's not what the article says

Active, who had pleaded guilty to breaking into a Dillingham, Alaska, home in 2009 and s3xually a.ssaulting a child and other residents, was released from prison on probation on Saturday morning after serving part of a seven-year sentence, said Kaci Schroeder, a spokeswoman for the Alaska Department of Corrections.
It was not immediately clear why Active was allowed to serve less than his full sentence. Schroeder said she did not have certain details about his case.
He was released from prison in Anchorage at 8:09 a.m. Saturday, about 12 hours before the crimes were reported, Schroeder said.
 5 years ago '05        #45
bozza89 
space
space
$1,089 | Props total: 12 12
ANCHORAGE, Alaska -- A 24-year-old man charged with k!lling an elderly couple and raping their 2-year-old great-grandchild had been released early from prison just hours before the attacks, state officials said on Tuesday.
Jerry Active was arrested on Saturday by police and has been charged in the murders of Sorn Sreap, 71, and her husband, Touch Chea, 73, and the r*pe of the toddler they were babysitting that night. Active is also charged with raping Sreap.

5 years ago '08        #46
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,165 | Props total: 5224 5224
 bozza89 said:
ANCHORAGE, Alaska -- A 24-year-old man charged with k!lling an elderly couple and raping their 2-year-old great-grandchild had been released early from prison just hours before the attacks, state officials said on Tuesday.
Jerry Active was arrested on Saturday by police and has been charged in the murders of Sorn Sreap, 71, and her husband, Touch Chea, 73, and the r*pe of the toddler they were babysitting that night. Active is also charged with raping Sreap.

He HAD been released.

He served 3 years(was sentenced to 7 years, got out early) for breaking into a home and s3xually a.ssaulting a child. When he got out he murdered these people and r*ped the 2 year old, now he'll be in prison for the rest of his life
 5 years ago '10        #47
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,878 | Props total: 19 19
 Sid 6point7 said:
^^^ jokes on you he's not white
my bad, was thinking of Zimmerman
 5 years ago '05        #48
bozza89 
space
space
$1,089 | Props total: 12 12
 M said:
He HAD been released.

He served 3 years(was sentenced to 7 years, got out early) for breaking into a home and s3xually a.ssaulting a child. When he got out he murdered these people and r*ped the 2 year old, now he'll be in prison for the rest of his life
ahh yeah i must have misread the first time around, my bad.
 5 years ago '12        #49
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5696 5696
 matelyan said:

It bugs me that people do more time for selling drugs then fu*king kids in America.
Drug Dealers, the crime involves money, money that they get no tax off of. s3x offenders, the crime involves physical and emotional pain to an individual. Which do you think the government cares about most? Thats right money
 5 years ago '12        #50
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5696 5696
 tonio25 said:
I wish I could prop you a 100 times for this
Drugs are often linked to mobs/mafias/terrorists. The sales of these drugs help them gain money which =weapons/technology. The destruction of the country is apparently far more important to them than a child getting touched in their no-no place. Slap them with huge amounts of jail time and they figure youll be to scared to do it again. Less drug sales = less money for the terrorists=no weapons/technology. Its hard to stop s3x offenders cuz sometimes the young kid GIVES it to them. So theres no telling. They can pick their targets. Like i told dude, u kno how much $ the govt can make it they could sell drugs and tax it? n*ggas makin a mill in a week! A week!!! But since they cant sell or tax since it would back track everything the govt ever stood for, they get mad and tryta give a n*gga years and years and years as a "fu*k u since we cant sell and tax it...give him 15 yrs, no no....20.... And add an extra 10 for it bein his third offense, fu*k him"
 5 years ago '07        #51
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Trilluminati GA said:

This was great bruh. Just sad lil homie had to go through any of that.
 5 years ago '12        #52
Slam 2 Point Oh 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,040 | Props total: 498 498
sh*t like this really makes a n*gga wanna get on some Punisher sh*t....Id just murk the rapists
 5 years ago '06        #53
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
space
$25,270 | Props total: 7398 7398
justice system is trash...how you only get 7 years first off...then his bi*ch a.ss gets out early

I'm not a fan of the death penalty but some mutha fu*kas don't deserve air
 05-30-2013, 01:39 PM         #54
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm not saying this fu*k n*gga didn't actually fu*k a child, the reactions just brought this subject up in my mind (has nothing to do with OP) but i'm asking when it comes to every other n*gga that is accused to child molestation, do you automatically believe someone is guilty as soon as the news comes out that they are being charged with it? yall didn't learn from MJ?
 5 years ago '08        #55
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,736 | Props total: 1216 1216
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Drugs are often linked to mobs/mafias/terrorists. The sales of these drugs help them gain money which =weapons/technology. The destruction of the country is apparently far more important to them than a child getting touched in their no-no place. Slap them with huge amounts of jail time and they figure youll be to scared to do it again. Less drug sales = less money for the terrorists=no weapons/technology. Its hard to stop s3x offenders cuz sometimes the young kid GIVES it to them. So theres no telling. They can pick their targets. Like i told dude, u kno how much $ the govt can make it they could sell drugs and tax it? n*ggas makin a mill in a week! A week!!! But since they cant sell or tax since it would back track everything the govt ever stood for, they get mad and tryta give a n*gga years and years and years as a "fu*k u since we cant sell and tax it...give him 15 yrs, no no....20.... And add an extra 10 for it bein his third offense, fu*k him"
The government is the one thats selling the sh*t to us retard

but you don't hear me tho
 5 years ago '10        #56
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,852 | Props total: 8969 8969
This sick bastard need to be burned alive. Damn shame he wasn't given any psyc evaluation to see if he still had crazy s3xual urges
 05-30-2013, 03:48 PM         #57
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 getyagameup said:
how can people hurt children???? how??? they are here and beautiful and innocent. this dude is a fu*king sicko. i can't believe he got out early after he already r*ped someone and after only 3 fu*king years......wow. wow. unfu*king believable how this country fails it's citizens all the time. but if i got 10 dollar worth of dam near every drug (except weed) we're talking about whole dictionaries being thrown at people. rip to everyone that passed. poor little girl
children are people too goons don't discriminate they can get it too
 5 years ago '05        #58
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,418 | Props total: 4751 4751
 sincerethought said:
raping their 2-year-old
 05-30-2013, 07:33 PM         #59
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alaska got them lax laws. Down here in FL u s3xually batter any1 under 12 and it is a mandatory life sentence. FL got no parole either.
 5 years ago '09        #60
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,821 | Props total: 720 720
 M said:
WTF? Served "part" of a 7 year sentence......for s3xually a.ssaulting children. Never should have been out
A fu*ked up justice system I tell you
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
262 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
32 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
98 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy