May 29 - Man who killed couple, raped tot released early from prison hours before

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #21
kawgre12 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,098 | Props total: 7646 7646
This story just fu*ked my day up...the fact that my lil girl is 2 just made it even worse
 05-30-2013, 12:37 AM         #22
Johnson4u222 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Should have gave the wetback foodstamps what a sick fu*king bloodclot

Last edited by Johnson4u222; 05-30-2013 at 01:02 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #23
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,255 | Props total: 12510 12510
don't worry karma got a way of dealing with as*holes like these some with the Alaska court system
 5 years ago '12        #24
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 375 375
I hope theres a gang out there that absolutely demolishes this guy for what he did.
 05-30-2013, 12:57 AM         #25
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn shame that the man came out of jail and went directly back to the bullsh*t he was in on in the first place. It's cases like this that makes you feel like people don't deserve a 2nd chance because they'll just continue to be who they are even if that's a sick fu*k.
 5 years ago '06        #26
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1187 1187
I'll never understand rapists. So much pus*y out there, whats the point in taking it by force. Even if you like to be aggressive then just pay a bi*ch to take the punishment
 5 years ago '12        #27
Young Perm 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,164 | Props total: 5557 5557
Cue Bugs Bunny melting Alaska gif
 5 years ago '07        #28
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,617 | Props total: 2456 2456
n*gga if that was my kid and parents or grandparents, you better believe that there wouldn't be no confrontation..i'm beating him and cuting off body parts, lastly i'd burn him to death
 5 years ago '12        #29
OC123 178 heat pts178
space
space
$22,472 | Props total: 1289 1289
 SuppaSlick said:
I'll never understand rapists. So much pus*y out there, whats the point in taking it by force. Even if you like to be aggressive then just pay a bi*ch to take the punishment
same sh*t i wonder, i guess it's more about the power or whatever but damn this sh*t is sickening, i couldn't r*pe a woman let alone a damn child, they need to bring back some of these old capital punishment methods, people like this guy deserve to die a horrible and gruesome death, they need to throw all rapists in the brazen bull and roast them alive

5 years ago '04        #30
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 matelyan said:

It bugs me that people do more time for selling drugs then fu*king kids in America.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to matelyan again.

loyola llothta said:
wow a 2-year-old disgusting
im wowed on this one too.

bertini22 said:
hey at least it wasn't florida for once

real sh*t tho that dude is fu*king disgusting, man
gotta admit, i laughed at the first part of what you said. and agreed with the second part.

By The Dock said:
Yo.. a two year old!?
Don't k!ll them, let the public torture them.

Kakabear said:
"The toddler's parents returned home from a movie and found the suspect nekkid in a bedroom with the child and the great-grandparents dead, said the Anchorage police statement."
i mean, how does a person even comprehend that sh*t right there????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????

SuppaSlick said:
pay????? pay for what???????? with all the fu*king low self esteem stories i've heard about women, why the fu*k would you pay for pus*y??????? there is some bi*ch out there that could be dumb enough to do anything that you want to her. you're in love when you find one that doesn't agree with you a lot and will still let you do what the fu*k you want anyway. that's love. this is just bad on so many levels. INITIALLY THOUGH AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, A GRANDIOSO fu*kING FAIL FOR THE JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Trilluminati GA said:
I swear this lax punishment of child molesters and rapists is beyond maddening. Wish they would just burn all of them alive.
not really for capital punishment so the fact that i agree with you should let you know how vested i am in this subject. well, maybe i don't agree with you, come to think about it. they should really suffer first.

OC123 said:
same sh*t i wonder, i guess it's more about the power or whatever but damn this sh*t is sickening, i couldn't r*pe a woman let alone a damn child, they need to bring back some of these old capital punishment methods, people like this guy deserve to die a horrible and gruesome death, they need to throw all rapists in the brazen bull and roast them alive
how can people hurt children???? how??? they are here and beautiful and innocent. this dude is a fu*king sicko. i can't believe he got out early after he already r*ped someone and after only 3 fu*king years......wow. wow. unfu*king believable how this country fails it's citizens all the time. but if i got 10 dollar worth of dam near every drug (except weed) we're talking about whole dictionaries being thrown at people. rip to everyone that passed. poor little girl
 5 years ago '11        #31
Golden Flamez 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,019 | Props total: 267 267
Apparently Jerry was a lil too active

Triple entendre, don't even ask me how
 5 years ago '08        #32
Glock9 5 heat pts
space
space
$441 | Props total: 4 4
 matelyan said:

It bugs me that people do more time for selling drugs then fu*king kids in America.

how do we let this ride? because nobody cares to look
 05-30-2013, 06:52 AM         #33
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Unsettling and disturbing.
 5 years ago '10        #34
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13654 13654
 getyagameup said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to matelyan again.

im wowed on this one too.

gotta admit, i laughed at the first part of what you said. and agreed with the second part.

i mean, how does a person even comprehend that sh*t right there????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????

pay????? pay for what???????? with all the fu*king low self esteem stories i've heard about women, why the fu*k would you pay for pus*y??????? there is some bi*ch out there that could be dumb enough to do anything that you want to her. you're in love when you find one that doesn't agree with you a lot and will still let you do what the fu*k you want anyway. that's love. this is just bad on so many levels. INITIALLY THOUGH AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, A GRANDIOSO fu*kING FAIL FOR THE JUSTICE SYSTEM.

not really for capital punishment so the fact that i agree with you should let you know how vested i am in this subject. well, maybe i don't agree with you, come to think about it. they should really suffer first.

how can people hurt children???? how??? they are here and beautiful and innocent. this dude is a fu*king sicko. i can't believe he got out early after he already r*ped someone and after only 3 fu*king years......wow. wow. unfu*king believable how this country fails it's citizens all the time. but if i got 10 dollar worth of dam near every drug (except weed) we're talking about whole dictionaries being thrown at people. rip to everyone that passed. poor little girl
Due to many overturned convictions, fake evidence, and corruption of the "justice system" I'm with you, capital punishment isn't my cup of tea. BUT pedophiles, child molesters and rapists are the lowest form of humans ever. Somebody close to me was a victim of that sick sh*t and they still battle with it over 20 years later. I have a deep burning passionate hate for those sick men and women that fu*k with kids. Just tie em to a stake douse em with kerosene and let an AK 47 loose on em as they howl with pain.

[video - click to view]

I couldn't cope with no sh*t like that fam; the rage, hurt, and sense of failure would fu*k me up
 5 years ago '10        #35
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
kill that n*gga....
 5 years ago '10        #36
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
kill it with fire
 5 years ago '05        #37
bozza89 
space
space
$1,089 | Props total: 12 12
7 years for murdering two people and raping a 2 year old.....is this real life?
 5 years ago '06        #38
killer-rapz 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$945 | Props total: 168 168
A 2 year old? just go r*pe a street hooker or something....a 2 year old?!?!?!?!
 5 years ago '06        #39
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,450 | Props total: 2645 2645
 M said:
WTF? Served "part" of a 7 year sentence......for s3xually a.ssaulting children. Never should have been out
He didn't serve the 7 years for that smh
 5 years ago '08        #40
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,165 | Props total: 5224 5224
 datVAkid said:
He didn't serve the 7 years for that smh
"Active, who had pleaded guilty to breaking into a Dillingham, Alaska, home in 2009 and s3xually a.ssaulting a child and other residents, was released from prison on probation on Saturday morning after serving part of a seven-year sentence"
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
253 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
27 comments
2 days ago