D-wade travels to screw miami

most viewed right now
 84
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 84
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
123 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 76
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 51
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #161
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4826 4826
 lboog1423 said:
so on a hop jump (i call it hop step) after you hop, are you not allowed to bring both feet down before jumping again?

n*ggas dont hop step, land on one leg then jump off the same leg
if u take a hop and plant both feet,u arent even supposed to take another step.your supposed to go right up.most people who hop and land on 1 leg usually end up shootin an off balance shot so they dont travel
 5 years ago '05        #162
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 2905 2905
The whistle wasn't late...the crowd was just roaring. He blew it immediately after the travel but no one heard it. When the players played on he started blowing it more. Just listen closely...you will hear a whistle just as Wade starts his dribble.
 5 years ago '05        #163
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 2905 2905
 mcfalcons15 said:
You my good sir, are wrong. He did travel twice on the play, but they only called the second one. The delay is what caused the travel.
Listen closely. You will hear the lone whistle after he shuffles his feet. Before the stepback.
 05-29-2013, 01:52 PM         #164
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyse03 said:
The whistle wasn't late...the crowd was just roaring. He blew it immediately after the travel but no one heard it. When the players played on he started blowing it more. Just listen closely...you will hear a whistle just as Wade starts his dribble.
There was no whistle.
 5 years ago '11        #165
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
avatar space
space
$33,335 | Props total: 8496 8496
Funny how its a Heat-hater circle jerk in here now, y'all have fun, hope no one get pregnant
 5 years ago '09        #166
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,420 | Props total: 12359 12359
 Nyse03 said:
The whistle wasn't late...the crowd was just roaring. He blew it immediately after the travel but no one heard it. When the players played on he started blowing it more. Just listen closely...you will hear a whistle just as Wade starts his dribble.
Yo, now you buggin. I was with you slightly but now you have inserted imaginary whistles? He travels twice on the play and there isn't a whistle as he starts his dribble that is a shoe squeak or something but not a whistle.

The ref does blow the whistle then blow it several more times making sure everybody stops play but it doesn't occur until after the dribble.
 05-29-2013, 01:54 PM         #167
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyse03 said:
Listen closely. You will hear the lone whistle after he shuffles his feet. Before the stepback.
Once again you show that you don't know what you are talking about. Referees toot their whistle for violations like travel, double dribble etc. They don't blow it once and stop.
 5 years ago '05        #168
Deuce Fortitude 178 heat pts178
space
avatar space
space
$5,846 | Props total: 676 676
Imaginary whistles now

Joey doesn't even move after Wade got the ball
 5 years ago '10        #169
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
avatar space
space
$34,157 | Props total: 15696 15696
Only way I see that possibly being called is bc of the slow a.ss step back. n*ggas make this same move all the time and its never called. By the rules it says you are given a plant foot and you can land with both feet simultaneously for the second step. It is very rare that cats do that on any step back where both feet land simultaneously for the second step. Still a bad call imo. Never seen it called in my life so ill agree to disagree.


 5 years ago '05        #170
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 2905 2905
 r.burgundy said:
if u take a hop and plant both feet,u arent even supposed to take another step.your supposed to go right up.most people who hop and land on 1 leg usually end up shootin an off balance shot so they dont travel
Actually you are correct...after even further scrutinization. He did in fact travel twice. The ref let him slide with the first one, but caught him on the second. What I heard was the shoes screeching.
 05-29-2013, 02:02 PM         #171
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyse03 said:
Actually you are correct...after even further scrutinization. He did in fact travel twice. The ref let him slide with the first one, but caught him on the second. What I heard was the shoes screeching.
 5 years ago '05        #172
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 2905 2905
 PotheadFocker said:
Funny how its a Heat-hater circle jerk in here now, y'all have fun, hope no one get pregnant
Im a Lebron fan buddy chill out. So Wade travels twice and we should just let it slide?

 5 years ago '09        #173
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,420 | Props total: 12359 12359
 lboog1423 said:
Only way I see that possibly being called is bc of the slow a.ss step back. n*ggas make this same move all the time and its never called. By the rules it says you are given a plant foot and you can land with both feet simultaneously for the second step. It is very rare that cats do that on any step back where both feet land simultaneously for the second step. Still a bad call imo. Never seen it called in my life so ill agree to disagree.


Actually that Rose play you posted is a good representation of it being legal.
 5 years ago '10        #174
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
avatar space
space
$34,157 | Props total: 15696 15696
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Actually that Rose play you posted is a good representation of it being legal.
yea his is text book. My thing is i can pull a video of Joe Johnson I believe who does a step back but doesnt land both feet simultaneously. They clearly land one after the other and there isnt a call. Refs just need to be more consistent imo
 5 years ago '09        #175
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
avatar space
space
$48,418 | Props total: 35278 35278
yeah....so we all agree that wade didn't travel. cool.
 5 years ago '06        #176
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,277 | Props total: 184 184
he didn't travel


Last edited by simplyAmazin; 05-29-2013 at 08:53 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #177
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$10,815 | Props total: 3447 3447

[video - click to view]


Upon further review, he did hesitate on that step back which means he traveled twice on that play. Why are yall heat stans bi*ching?
 5 years ago '10        #178
sho 2010 195 heat pts195
space
space
space
$41,890 | Props total: 5076 5076
Na that's not a travel
 5 years ago '05        #179
mobsta 37 heat pts37 OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,015 | Props total: 241 241
got damn 10 pages 1 night
 5 years ago '05        #180
mobsta 37 heat pts37 OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,015 | Props total: 241 241
#beattheheat
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
99 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy