D-wade travels to screw miami

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #201
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,828 | Props total: 4801 4801
 joshdogg26 said:
i pointed this out yesterday. they think they know more than steve javie (who hates the heat and pat riley). a longtime ref with the benefit of video replay can't call plays like this.

this thread has played out exactly like the random algebra question threads where a bunch of smart dumb guys try to rationalize their stupid a.ss logic with a million different excuses .
what tha fu*k is steve javie lol.he is no different than tha refs who made tha call.i'll agree wit tha guys who currently get paid to ref.dudes thinkin steve javie knows more than current officials
 5 years ago '07        #202
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 lboog1423 said:
dont worry you not alone bruh

[pic - click to view]

just take it move along lol
dude,tha ref called travel.what a former ref says is irrelevant.end of story
 5 years ago '08        #203
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 GrownmanJ said:

Yall would make horrible refs. The play was called correctly, Robin traveled. The whistle was blown at the correct time as well. The main reason he traveled is because he touched the ball with both hands while hesitating. It was a bad step back. If he performed the move more fluidly in one motion, while keeping one hand on the ball, then it would not have been a travel. His right foot was established as the pivot once he placed his shooting hand on the ball (picking up his dribble).

While his shooting hand (both hands were on the ball), he stepped back, switching his pivot foot to his left foot thus making it a travel. Notice the slight hesitation (pause) he makes once he put his shooting hand on the ball. He right foot is established at this point. He then stepped back afterwards, leaving his right foot (pivot), therefore traveling. If he never placed his shooting hand on the ball without pausing, the motion would have been legit...

At people still arguing this, robin traveled...
 05-30-2013, 10:41 AM         #204
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
some n*ggas just dont like to take L's, it wasn't a travel take your L and walk away sh*t burgundy your type to agrue to death even when you know your wrong

Last edited by loyola llothta; 05-30-2013 at 11:22 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #205
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,129 | Props total: 15630 15630
 r.burgundy said:

I dont deny the fact he made the travel call, im saying it was the wrong call for the jab step move (move in which he called travel). Had he called it on that slight shuffle before, I wouldnt be in this thread. How you gonna take the side of the current refs whose job performance has been in question this whole series . They are the topic of discussion on tv for a reason and it aint for the great job they are doing. No this dude isnt a current ref, but he knows more about that rule book than any n*gga on this site. You dont just forget the rule book once you quit.

Smarten up Burg

Just take the L. Its not hard bruh. It ok to be wrong once in ya life
 5 years ago '07        #206
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 lboog1423 said:

I dont deny the fact he made the travel call, im saying it was the wrong call for the jab step move (move in which he called travel). Had he called it on that slight shuffle before, I wouldnt be in this thread. How you gonna take the side of the current refs whose job performance has been in question this whole series . They are the topic of discussion on tv for a reason and it aint for the great job they are doing. No this dude isnt a current ref, but he knows more about that rule book than any n*gga on this site. You dont just forget the rule book once you quit.

Smarten up Burg

Just take the L. Its not hard bruh. It ok to be wrong once in ya life
i dont really remember javie as bein some great pariah either lol.
any person who takes tha class gets a rule book.as a coach i get a rulebook for college.when i get home,i can post it if u want to see it.everybody gets tha exact same book lol.javie has his opinion,tha ref who made tha call has his.bottom line is wade changed pivot feet.any time a foot is planted,it becomes a pivot.u cant change pivots.end of story again lol
 5 years ago '10        #207
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,129 | Props total: 15630 15630
 r.burgundy said:
i dont really remember javie as bein some great pariah either lol.
any person who takes tha class gets a rule book.as a coach i get a rulebook for college.when i get home,i can post it if u want to see it.everybody gets tha exact same book lol.javie has his opinion,tha ref who made tha call has his.bottom line is wade changed pivot feet.any time a foot is planted,it becomes a pivot.u cant change pivots.end of story again lol
cant change pivot feet yes, i agree. Ref shoulda never considered it a pivot foot tho. He took one dribble and you get 2 steps after to release the ball. Now Wade's weird a.ss timing of his 2 steps is what makes it suspect but its a legit move bruh
 5 years ago '07        #208
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 lboog1423 said:
cant change pivot feet yes, i agree. Ref shoulda never considered it a pivot foot tho. He took one dribble and you get 2 steps after to release the ball. Now Wade's weird a.ss timing of his 2 steps is what makes it suspect but its a legit move bruh
no,wade jumped.a jump counts as 2 steps.he came down on his right foot which is what established his pivot.his next move had to be somethin in tha air.instead,he jumped back to his left foot lol.instant travel.tha big problem is that these dudes do illegal sh*t all game,and when it finally get called,particularly late in a game,everybody wants to go into shock
 5 years ago '09        #209
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
 ra1n said:
Lmao. He actually traveled twice.
Exactly.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy