Cavaliers could take Otto Porter with No. 1 pick, according to report

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
88 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
19 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
214 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Bow Wow Lowkey Had One Of THE GREATEST MIXTAPES RUN OF ALL TIME, Most U..
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,518 | Props total: 38 38
I feel like its really no must-have prospects in this draft.
 5 years ago '07        #62
theFREAK 3680 heat pts3680
space
space
$53,655 | Props total: 38445 38445
 JCyclops said:
If anything ya take Noel this year, he misses half the year and cash out in the real draft lottery next year with a shot at Wiggins/Parker/Randle.

Wall/Beal/Wiggins/Breathing Human/Noel ... Crazy to even think about even though it won't happen in this lifetime

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #63
devilinsider 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,220 | Props total: 1770 1770
Noel's playing weight in 235ish. At his peak he'll probably be 250. That's plenty of weight to play center. I'd take him just for his elite defensive ability in the pick n roll. It's not like there's a big list of NBA centers who can abuse people with their back to the basket. Let him sit out and then snag Wiggins, Parker, Randle, or Gordon and it's a wrap.
 5 years ago '06        #64
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
Cavs need to have their doctors look at Nerlens Noel's knee. The Cleveland Clinic doctors need to give it a a long, hard look. Is it a freak injury?

Chris Grant's drafting philosophy shows that he goes with the guy with the most upside, the greenest banana so to speak. The Cavs passed on Damion Lillard because they don't like 4 year college players. From what Windy has been told, if Noel is healthy, he has the most upside in the draft. That should show you where the Cavs may go with the #1 pick.

the Cavs will try to package the pick if they trade it. He believes their most valuable a.sset is Andy. Last year, the Cavs traded 3 picks to move up to the edge of the lottery to take Zeller, this could be a move the Cavs make again, especially with a team with tax issues. The 31 and 33rd picks are valuable because you only have to pay that guy $400K compared to $2.5M for the 15th pick. He thinks there will be a market for such picks because there isn't a huge difference between the middle bottom of the first to top of the second. A deal like this won't happen until draft day.
 5 years ago '04        #65
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,446 | Props total: 1431 1431
im kinda not feelin the otto porter thing for the wiz. i wan bennett
 5 years ago '07        #66
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 nattidred said:
The cavs and more importantly Chris Grant are exploring all options like they should

But with the way bx hates on noel I hope the cavs draft him

seems like yesterday everybody was hating on kyrie ... we see how that turned out
They said Dion Waiters was gonna be a bum too, when Waiters and Irving are the only good players on the team. Last thing the Cavs need is another roleplayer that can't create his own shot. Porter has the reputation of being that type of player that needs point guards to set him up for points.
 5 years ago '10        #67
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,846 | Props total: 8964 8964
If Porter is gone, I guess the Wiz could take a chance on Noel. The Magic would definitely take Noel at #2 tho.

Bennett seems like a good player, but not a game changer. We already have Wall & Beal so McLemore and Burke aren't really necessary unless Wall gives the Wiz reason to believe he's gonna leave.
 5 years ago '07        #68
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
im kinda not feelin the otto porter thing for the wiz. i wan bennett
Bennett got hella potential but you want the wiz to develop a no D playing, tweener?

Wiz cant develop talent, Im not taking a chance on a kid like that. Its Porter or trade for a swing 4 for me
 5 years ago '10        #69
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
 MiseryCityTexas said:
They said Dion Waiters was gonna be a bum too, when Waiters and Irving are the only good players on the team. Last thing the Cavs need is another roleplayer that can't create his own shot. Porter has the reputation of being that type of player that needs point guards to set him up for points.
Have u seen Porter play? Dude can get to the basket off of an Isolation, going one on one with damn near anyone
 5 years ago '10        #70
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
 ttime236 said:
Bennett got hella potential but you want the wiz to develop a no D playing, tweener?

Wiz cant develop talent, Im not taking a chance on a kid like that. Its Porter or trade for a swing 4 for me
I agree, I don't want the Wiz to select Bennett either. A 6'7" PF is not going to work
 5 years ago '07        #71
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 Walmart said:
Have u seen Porter play? Dude can get to the basket off of an Isolation, going one on one with damn near anyone
Nope.
 5 years ago '05        #72
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
 MiseryCityTexas said:
Nope.
Yep...............
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy