Miguel Says: Black People Are The Most Judgemental People In The World!

most viewed right now
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
114 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Childish Gambino is the offspring of 50 Cent and Kanye West
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaVar Ball Argues Why Lakers Would Never Trade Lonzo Ball For Kawhi Leonard
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #161
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,881 | Props total: 240 240
 the player said:
i ate too many burritos and had diarrhea...
bi*ch in your avy got diarrhea
 5 years ago '05        #162
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$12,536 | Props total: 4232 4232
Why do people feel compelled to put every thought in their head on twitter like its really profound or anyone wants to hear that sh*t. Who gives a fu*k about what a singer permed hair thinks about race? Or what anyone on this site thinks about it?
 5 years ago '05        #163
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$12,536 | Props total: 4232 4232
 Amen7 said:
HMMM AND I WONDER WHY.

LETS SEE. They always use the Nword but get mad when someone else uses it even if its a song.

They have the highest crime rates,mostly k!lling each other,but still..

Most of the rappers fit every stereotype. They all walk around with their pants hanging way to far off their a.ss,which is gay by the way.

They all want to be gang bangers. Anything blacks get judged for its their own GODDAMN FAULT.
Shut up d!ckhead - racist c*nt.
 5 years ago '06        #164
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,463 | Props total: 1516 1516
Damn I'm only 4 pages in and the irony of the n*ggas in this thread judging while trying to say he doesn't know what he's talking about his hilarious
 5 years ago '13        #165
Erma Gerd 298 heat pts298
space
space
$18,203 | Props total: 26751 26751
He's only being honest. Crabs in a barrel.
 5 years ago '10        #166
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$50,417 | Props total: 14668 14668
the hate for the color of my skin is way too real
 5 years ago '12        #167
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,720 | Props total: 5697 5697
Ok, if he says WE have be programmed to hate OURselves....doesnt that mean that HE is judgemental as well??
 5 years ago '12        #168
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,720 | Props total: 5697 5697
 pa_general said:
One thing I've noticed about a certain demographic of our people...

"They hate hearing the truth about themselves..."
No, they hate being singled out. As if whites aint fu*ked up either. How many serial k!llers do uu kno? Ok now how many r black?? How many black serial k!llers do u kno who r cannibals talking bout they beat the yung boys butt with a belt to make the meat tender then ate it with strips of bacon and used the tongue for a stew?? Ok then. But blacks r the worst?? We just get singled out for any and everything....didnt the JEWS k!ll jesus?? But a black k!lls oooooooooooooooooone person and its a world at war. Smh
 5 years ago '04        #169
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,834 | Props total: 2036 2036
he's right. but im sure lots got offended and defensive.
 5 years ago '04        #170
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,490 | Props total: 3192 3192
 Im Soo Special said:

white people are more judgemental towards blacks than blacks are towards blacks
black people are more judgmental towards whites than whites are towards blacks...

5 years ago '10        #171
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,015 | Props total: 8032 8032
thread is out of control b
 05-30-2013, 08:25 AM         #172
DoubleD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Amen7 said:
HMMM AND I WONDER WHY.

LETS SEE. They always use the Nword but get mad when someone else uses it even if its a song.

They have the highest crime rates,mostly k!lling each other,but still..

Most of the rappers fit every stereotype. They all walk around with their pants hanging way to far off their a.ss,which is gay by the way.

They all want to be gang bangers. Anything blacks get judged for its their own GODDAMN FAULT.
bruh black people been the most hated race on the planet before hip hop culture even came around bruh, even on the eastern side of the world they have been sh*tting on dark skinned humans since forever..
 5 years ago '10        #173
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,748 | Props total: 16570 16570
 Ctrllers said:
He's only being honest. Crabs in a barrel.
Pretty Much..

I see n*ggas hate on other n*ggas everyday..

Grew up seeing Black Americans hate on Africans and deny that their own roots are based out of Africa, as if they just magically appeared in America.

Seen n*ggas get clowned by their own black folks for wanting to achieve anything outside of rap or sports.

Watch n*ggas accuse other n*ggas of wanting to "be white" for wanting to better and culture themselves.

See n*ggas get clowned for not being "hood" enough.

See n*ggas get accused of being "too good now" for putting themselves through school..

There's a lot of a.ss backwards Crabs In a Barrel sh*t in the black community
 5 years ago '10        #174
brooklyngohard 436 heat pts436
space
space
space
$4,303 | Props total: 5033 5033
I agree with him,
 5 years ago '07        #175
MiseryCityTexas 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$21,781 | Props total: 5262 5262
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
he's right. but im sure lots got offended and defensive.
they got offended because they mad at the truth.
 05-30-2013, 10:05 AM         #176
THNKS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Forced to be the as*hole of the body, then when foul sh*t comes out, the as*hole is to blame.

When sh*t gets backed up...and only truth flows...y'all that are at the cause, knowingly & unknowingly, are going to (die)vide from fright.

The train has left...and you despised it...You're only the working force on the other side of the extreme...

And it's funny.
 05-30-2013, 10:09 AM         #177
Piccolo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
white supremacy is moving in the shadows lol...
 5 years ago '09        #178
escofreeman 
space
space
$412 | Props total: 0 0
 JayDee11 said:
Hilarious part is his story isn't even believable. You catch brothers playing ball shirtless like clockwork. Yet, they focusing on some nobody running shirtless? Like he the only person walking around with a nice looking woman. Everybody else can be comfortable chilling with their broad but this guy randomly encounters issues. Foh with this transparent bullsh*t. As for Miguel, he can't be serious. He has enough chemicals in his hair to ignite a small village. Enough make-up on his face to clog a drain. You can't speak on others being judgemental when you embody self-hate. Lastly, duke name is Miguel. That right there tells you he ain't one of us.
you guys sound beyond naive. i got through the exact same things with him everyday too... ostrichized for speaking properly for dressing business for having a beautiful woman

black a.ssociates say we think we're better than everyone else for the dumbest reasons like wanting to spell properly or not partying to focus on my career. You wouldnt believe the daily reasons ive experienced self hate for no reason. Im just a hard working dude on the come up but ppl from the hood be tight when i make moves smiling so dont be like everyone else and take whats relative to your tiny minute world and think this is what goes on with everyone else
 05-30-2013, 10:21 AM         #179
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mane, Black people today don't even WANT to be a.ssociated as "black"

Yet they judge our own people daily. "That's too ghetto" "Just because I talk smart doesn't mean I'm white" "Oh he looks like a thug" Who really says sh*t like that. ?

If that's not a clear indication of insecurity and self-hate, stay following the herd. You got people out here thinking because they're from a middle class. Or from a black family that's very well on finacially that other blacks are below them. What kind of selfesh ego boosting thinking is that

Last edited by GOD999; 05-30-2013 at 10:23 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #180
kingdavid22 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,328 | Props total: 446 446
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 JayDee11 said:
Hilarious part is his story isn't even believable. You catch brothers playing ball shirtless like clockwork. Yet, they focusing on some nobody running shirtless? Like he the only person walking around with a nice looking woman. Everybody else can be comfortable chilling with their broad but this guy randomly encounters issues. Foh with this transparent bullsh*t. As for Miguel, he can't be serious. He has enough chemicals in his hair to ignite a small village. Enough make-up on his face to clog a drain. You can't speak on others being judgemental when you embody self-hate. Lastly, duke name is Miguel. That right there tells you he ain't one of us.
That made my morning!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
135 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
108 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
93 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
102 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
144 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
91 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
64 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy