Miguel Says: Black People Are The Most Judgemental People In The World!

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #141
Golden Flamez 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,022 | Props total: 274 274
He's not lying tho. I don't even see how this is offensive. If you live in the hood you see tons of ignorant sh*t that makes u wish for a change
 05-29-2013, 07:16 PM         #142
loyola llothta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Amen7 said:
Black have k!lled more blacks than any white person past or present. I agree with the dude.
84% of white people are k!lled by white people. Stop the ignorance, stop agreeing with whoever the current hot celebrity is and READ A BOOK. #educateyourself
 5 years ago '05        #143
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
Miguel right though.... Blacks are racist/judgmental as fu*k..... For example a White guy is more willing to date anyone woman as long as he feels/thinks she is beautiful... while most black men won't date Dark skinned women or any woman that's "too dark" among other things..
 05-29-2013, 07:19 PM         #144
loyola llothta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Golden Flamez said:
He's not lying tho. I don't even see how this is offensive. If you live in the hood you see tons of ignorant sh*t that makes u wish for a change
poor disadvantage blacks do commit crimes against each other, go to Russia, and see how they are k!lling each other in the poor neighborhoods, race has nothing to do with k!lling each other, its a crime of opportunity, hell Italians in the U.S. k!ll each other, just like the Albanian's, the Russians etc etc..so to sum it up poverty has a lot to do with the high crime rate amongst blacks

what hood you from?
 05-29-2013, 07:28 PM         #145
loyola llothta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Universal~Mind said:
Miguel right though.... Blacks are racist/judgmental as fu*k..... For example a White guy is more willing to date anyone woman as long as he feels/thinks she is beautiful... while most black men won't date Dark skinned black women or any woman that's "too dark" among other things..
lol you got to be kidding me white dudes hate when white women date a black men with a passion

the overwhelmingly majority
Hispanics//Latinos hate dark skin Hispanics
dominicans dont like n*ggas/dark skin

They've never supported Black folks despite them benefiting from everyone of our struggles.
 5 years ago '05        #146
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 loyola llothta said:
lol you got to be kidding me white dudes hate when white women date a black men with a passion

the overwhelmingly majority
Hispanics//Latinos hate dark skin Hispanics
dominicans dont like n*ggas/dark skin

They've never supported Black folks despite them benefiting from everyone of our struggles.
n*gga please... always the other way around.... when a black dude see a white kid with a black girl, that black girl instantly becomes his sister.....
 05-29-2013, 07:39 PM         #147
loyola llothta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Universal~Mind said:
n*gga please... always the other way around.... when a black dude see a white kid with a black girl, that black girl instantly becomes his sister.....
bullsh*t but of-course you will say that
 5 years ago '10        #148
CJ1CH 
space
space
$181 | Props total: 5 5
 Shii said:
So, even when it has nothing to do with the situation? I think race should be discussed whenever it's relevant, but it's not necessarily relevant just because two people in a certain situation were different races.

Sounds like you and homie both want the same outcome, just have differing opinions on how to get there. Such is the case of history-- and that's perfectly fine. We're all conditioned differently, though we often long for the same ending.

We have to learn to think and act accordingly, not only as individuals, but a collective group of people. Generalizations and stereotypes will always exist; whether they're perpetuated inter or intra-culturally. The issue is that some of the most ignorant representatives of our culture are placed under the magnifying glass and labelled as a consensus representation of our people. Only WE can change that stigma.

In regards to Miguel-- I can't say that I fully disagree. We've exhausted ourselves countless times tearing each other down. Yet, we've shown our resilience in trying times as well. We are NOT the only race stuck in this cyclical way of thinking, but I'd argue that we're the most popular. That's why the criticism is louder.
 5 years ago '06        #149
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,362 | Props total: 5601 5601
 Universal~Mind said:
cut it out bro.
 5 years ago '06        #150
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,045 | Props total: 18807 18807
i knew this thread would just devolve into a race war....

free post like a muthafu*ka..
 5 years ago '11        #151
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
 Universal~Mind said:
Miguel right though.... Blacks are racist/judgmental as fu*k..... For example a White guy is more willing to date anyone woman as long as he feels/thinks she is beautiful... while most black men won't date Dark skinned women or any woman that's "too dark" among other things..
A+ with the troll game
 5 years ago '07        #152
whatzthebiz 1 heat pts
space
space
$214 | Props total: 9 9
[QUOTE=Im Soo Special;27283860]

white people are more judgemental towards blacks than blacks are towards blacks[/QUOTE

wrong
 05-29-2013, 10:15 PM         #153
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:
"we've been preconditioned to hate ourselves"

meanwhile..

[pic - click to view]

whats ya point? dude is half mexican so he is going to be more beautiful than ya typical n*gga.

chill b
 5 years ago '12        #154
hou12 
space
space
$6,624 | Props total: 864 864
 cheguevara said:
whats ya point? dude is half mexican so he is going to be more beautiful than ya typical n*gga.

chill b
 5 years ago '04        #155
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 530 530
Is he lying though.
 5 years ago '07        #156
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 dlettern said:
He's so right and that idiot who responded with that "use me" comment proves it. Insecurity and just plain old hate drive Black people to be ultra critical of each other. Boxden's Hip Hop forum alone is evident of that. Cats have 20+ page threads about rappers losing money, getting robbed, and just being wak. Its the crab in the bucket mentality White people taught us to keep us in check. Miguel spits that real to bring clarity and he gets attacked.....point proven
willie lynch and other white slave masters are our ancestor's pimps.
 5 years ago '09        #157
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
 Lucky Lucas said:
n*gga is not black he is hispanic, fu*k outta here with that "we" sh*t.

n*gga just mad dude pulled his card and just like a hoe he went racial.

Now he trying to backtrack cause he realized he not black enough to be saying things like that. You was raised by your mexican dad and your barely black mom.

You don't get to say sh*t about my community, fu*k n*gga

Hispanics been getting real bold with this criticizing black ppl sh*t, like I won't pop the trunk on your carmel a.ss
 Pistol Peter said:
we?? you're not black
 hustlehard365 said:
a "couple" son it was fu*kin trending on twitter thats hundreds of thousands if not millions of people that were clowning her about her hair dont be naive and think that the majority of black women love there hair if that was the case the black hair care industry perms and weaves would be fu*kin crumbling not making record breaking profits every year..face it homie a lot of black people are in love with european features and hate themselves....
blacks are to busy trying to identify with the oppressors and this is another primitive training.

Patrick Galooly said:
O.k. Miguel says black people are the most judgemental people on earth. What part of that applies to you? You're not black. So why don't you fly your bi*ch a.ss out the thread and stay out of issues that don't concern you?
His mom is black and his dad is mexican. technically speaking, race goes according to the father...at the same time, having a black mom (her side of the family to deal with) i think he can have a say so. in addition, he has both blood lineages running through his veins... i don't see a problem. even if he was white black people will still have a big a.ss fit "he can't judge us blacks", can't win or lose either way, no matter how nice it's said.
 05-29-2013, 11:53 PM         #158
loyola llothta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:
"we've been preconditioned to hate ourselves"

meanwhile..

[pic - click to view]

"we've been conditioned, pre-programmed to hate ourselves."

While that's true due to the oppression and psychological damage done to Black folks, and not treated he has a point.

But because he's of Mexican heritage he's been programmed to hate himself more so because Mexicans and Hispanics/Latinos HATE Black people, period. They also treat Black Latinos as America treated her Black citizens during Jim Crow in their respective countries. It's sad American Black taxes dollars go to those racist nations, they commit Human Rights abuses against Black folks and the world is silent.
 5 years ago '05        #159
Neohuey89 
space
space
$2,655 | Props total: 666 666
This entire thread is generalizations out the a.ss
 5 years ago '13        #160
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5775 5775
 hou12 said:
Dont even give that dude attention he always on here saying sh*t like that. Don't even know why ppl come on hiphop sites to clown black ppl and say the n word.
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now