Miguel Says: Black People Are The Most Judgemental People In The World!

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
223 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
267 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
33 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #121
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 psylence2k said:
not saying I agree or disagree with you but this clip came straight to mind

Memories. Chris stay spitting the truth.
 5 years ago '06        #122
raw51188 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,606 | Props total: 1 1
I think whites are judgmental as fu*k. Prolly more than blacks. Blacks are judgmental too. They judge other blacks, but whites judge blacks also. Asians are the worst. Ask one, if he's cool he'll agree. They judge every kind of Asian and they hate n*ggas, hate Latinos, and they hate the whites, but they want to be like them BC they know they are the worlds gold standard.

Basically, everyone hates n*ggas, even n*ggas. Nothing new to see here.
 5 years ago '04        #123
TwinCaliber2kz 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,473 | Props total: 1874 1874
he's judging black ppl sayiin black ppl are judgemental
 5 years ago '10        #124
Shii 
space
space
$291 | Props total: 0 0
 Patrick Galooly said:
Ignorance. Black people can't just sit back and wait for the people in power to decide that we're worthy of human rights that we were promised in 1776. That's a really submissive way of dealing with racism. How many generations of our need to be conditioned to believe that they are less than for racists to be happy? How many black people have to be denied opportunities? It's extremely ignorant to tell black people to wait for equality especially since they've been waiting so long and saw other races not experience half the hate and discrimination that black people have.
That's not exactly what I'm saying. I wasn't black people should basically just lie on their backs and let people trample them. I'm saying to stop bringing up race whenever it's even hinted at just because it's convenient. Right now, black people think all white people hate them, and white people think all black people hate them. The only difference is that the black man is at an advantageous position to call racism, just like a bi*ch that's mad at a dude is at an advantageous position to call r*pe.

My main point is that black people need to realize that just because whites have historically r*ped, enslaved, and robbed entire countries simply because they fu*kin could, doesn't mean that their great-great-great grandchildren today feel the same way. If you experience racism, and are absolutely sure that that's what it is, then by all means call it out. But don't be that black person that cries racism just because one person involved in a situation was white and the other was black.

Example: A black man walks into a white man's house and the white man shoots him dead without asking questions. Everyone cries racism. But let the races get reversed and everyone yells "fu*k that cracka."

I'm all for black empowerment, but the "fu*k whitey" mentality is not the way to achieve equality. All it does is perpetuate the same hatred that RACIST, not all, white people historically have shown towards blacks.
 5 years ago '05        #125
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
 Lucky Lucas said:
n*gga is not black he is hispanic, fu*k outta here with that "we" sh*t.

n*gga just mad dude pulled his card and just like a hoe he went racial.

Now he trying to backtrack cause he realized he not black enough to be saying things like that. You was raised by your mexican dad and your barely black mom.

You don't get to say sh*t about my community, fu*k n*gga

Hispanics been getting real bold with this criticizing black ppl sh*t, like I won't pop the trunk on your carmel a.ss
Hispanic ain't a race but this post made me
 5 years ago '11        #126
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,199 | Props total: 17579 17579
He may have worded it wrong, but he has a point, and even if we arent the most judgmental, the fact that's there rampant self hate after all we've been thru is something to pay attention too.

I guarantee the majority of n*ggas wouldnt give 2 fu*ks about trayvon if the n*gga that k!lled him was black. And if you think I'm lying, look at our community acts everytime some other random black dude dies.

Remember "n*ggas Get Shot Everyday B"

We build pride on how many black men are murdered each year in our cities, and compare them to other cities like these ppl aint have lives. They just numbers to n*ggas. And here I grew up thinking they hated being a statistic.

I ain't got no issue being black, but I could give a fu*k about some n*gga that would rob or k!ll me if he had the chance, instead of looking out for me when we both struggling to make it.

If you cant trust ya next door neighbors or the ppl in ya community, are you really down for them? And are they really down for you?
 05-29-2013, 05:11 PM         #127
Patrick Galooly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shii said:
That's not exactly what I'm saying. I wasn't black people should basically just lie on their backs and let people trample them. I'm saying to stop bringing up race whenever it's even hinted at just because it's convenient. Right now, black people think all white people hate them, and white people think all black people hate them. The only difference is that the black man is at an advantageous position to call racism, just like a bi*ch that's mad at a dude is at an advantageous position to call r*pe.

My main point is that black people need to realize that just because whites have historically r*ped, enslaved, and robbed entire countries simply because they fu*kin could, doesn't mean that their great-great-great grandchildren today feel the same way. If you experience racism, and are absolutely sure that that's what it is, then by all means call it out. But don't be that black person that cries racism just because one person involved in a situation was white and the other was black.

Example: A black man walks into a white man's house and the white man shoots him dead without asking questions. Everyone cries racism. But let the races get reversed and everyone yells "fu*k that cracka."

I'm all for black empowerment, but the "fu*k whitey" mentality is not the way to achieve equality. All it does is perpetuate the same hatred that RACIST, not all, white people historically have shown towards blacks.
Black people need to speak about race whenever the opportunity arises. If we waited for other people to decide when their "comfortable" or when it's "convenient" to talk about race we'd still be in chains. So no I disagree black people need to keep pushing forward. No matter what group of people it makes uncomfortable.
 5 years ago '07        #128
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,954 | Props total: 5867 5867
 5 years ago '11        #129
TheOne87 9 heat pts
space
space
$753 | Props total: 38 38
 lucky lucas said:
wouldnt even be an eminem without us, fu*king toms be so quick to by into this bullsh*t and put there own ppl down.

Fu*k miguel and every uncle tom that cosign this sh*t, idc how he feel he aint got to broadcast this sh*t for all the whites to cosign. We need to keep this sh*t in house

n*ggas always looking for sympathy.

He just mad he fu*ked up and hurt them white girls jumping off the stage now he trying to deflect sh*t and be a victim.
 dlettern said:
keep the sh*t in house?.....so its cool for tmz to play almost ever black celebrity like clowns? Its cool for wendy williams to accuse almost every rapper of being gay? Its cool for these youtube idiots to continuously post how only rappers are part of all of these conspiracy theories?....etc.

You see, they don't keep their hatred of us "in house" so why should someone who is trying to inspire consciousness be kept quiet? Their contempt for us is very public so our love for each other should be too.

Your response is that of the ultimate uncle tom. You're scared of the real being exposed because masta might hear you.....fu*king funny

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by TheOne87; 05-29-2013 at 05:27 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #130
Shii 
space
space
$291 | Props total: 0 0
 Patrick Galooly said:
Black people need to speak about race whenever the opportunity arises. If we waited for other people to decide when their "comfortable" or when it's "convenient" to talk about race we'd still be in chains. So no I disagree black people need to keep pushing forward. No matter what group of people it makes uncomfortable.
So, even when it has nothing to do with the situation? I think race should be discussed whenever it's relevant, but it's not necessarily relevant just because two people in a certain situation were different races.
 5 years ago '06        #131
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,463 | Props total: 14706 14706

[tweet - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #132
Account001 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 179 179
 raw51188 said:
I think whites are judgmental as fu*k. Prolly more than blacks. Blacks are judgmental too. They judge other blacks, but whites judge blacks also. Asians are the worst. Ask one, if he's cool he'll agree. They judge every kind of Asian and they hate n*ggas, hate Latinos, and they hate the whites, but they want to be like them BC they know they are the worlds gold standard.

Basically, everyone hates n*ggas, even n*ggas. Nothing new to see here.
Pretty much what i was saying
 5 years ago '12        #133
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,250 | Props total: 821 821
sh*t is true.....i tried gettin along with the other black ppl @ my job but they wanted to start beef for no reason half the time or down each other...but them whites and mexicans are like brothers with each other.... while we out here hurtin ourselves while they also do it 2...
 5 years ago '05        #134
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
 Fresco said:
Leaves thread before Dun Language hops in and says that Dominicans are black. But then again that would be good... Think about it
You are tho...

That is, if the president is black, and if we consider anyone mixed with black that looks black to be black, in skin tone, hair texture, etc. Then again, I've seen people who identify as black that are lighter and have straighter hair than some dominicans/cubans etc who swear up and down they're not.
 5 years ago '06        #135
Beantown Bully 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,159 | Props total: 1 1
Maybe it's just me but can no one see every individual, no matter the color, is out for themselves and whatever you do is to make yourself feel better or be better.

Why do people hate? To feel better about themselves and cover up their insecurities

Why is everyone arguing? To feel superior over one another

It's the AMERICAN way, not black, white, brown, yellow. The AMERICAN way. We were all taught to be better than everyone else.

9 pages and maybe 5 total posts are cats thinking outside of the box. Think objectively
 05-29-2013, 06:02 PM         #136
loyola llothta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bmandagod said:
sh*t is true.....i tried gettin along with the other black ppl @ my job but they wanted to start beef for no reason half the time or down each other...but them whites and mexicans are like brothers with each other.... while we out here hurtin ourselves while they also do it 2...
stop lying

[video - click to view]

05-29-2013, 06:19 PM         #137
THNKS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everything has a degree and a cause.

Don't speak unless you have solutions.

And everyone seeking truth, choose your battles wisely...or get drug in the mud.

But hey, I was always a nature person.
 05-29-2013, 06:29 PM         #138
loyola llothta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
present your case
irony at its best your on a hip-hop forum that wasn't even consider music to majority white and was bash all the fu*k time something with rock

jim crow laws,
the caste system

P.S. Slavery, holocaust, colonization and stripping of Native Americans and African culture while forcing European beliefs and religion #nuffsaid #stoptheignorance

"we've been conditioned, pre-programmed to hate ourselves."
 5 years ago '04        #139
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 Amen7 said:
Black have k!lled more blacks than any white person past or present. I agree with the dude.
False and you sound very uneducated. Check the bottom of the Atlantic if you want to see a REAL body count.
 5 years ago '10        #140
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,311 | Props total: 1963 1963
He's right. Watch black people f!ght amongst each other about this now.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
58 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
146 comments
23 hours ago