Miguel Says: Black People Are The Most Judgemental People In The World!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
35 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
66 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-29-2013, 03:09 PM         #101
Patrick Galooly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresco said:
If it doesn't apply, let it fly.
O.k. Miguel says black people are the most judgemental people on earth. What part of that applies to you? You're not black. So why don't you fly your bi*ch a.ss out the thread and stay out of issues that don't concern you?

Last edited by Patrick Galooly; 05-29-2013 at 03:12 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #102
Account001 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 179 179
 Mr Connoisseur said:
only dumbass ignorant uneducated white people are legitimately racist. most just crack jokes and dont even think twice, or have any hate behind their words.

black people on the other, seem to make jokes about whites with malice intent.

not sure if true but thats how it comes off.
That is still racist tho...

thats cause its nothing else they can do... why you think black comdey took off in the 90s n*ggas wanted to speak on race issues

White bx members... think of racism like a double standard (which it is) white people:black people::men:women

Bandito said:
That would be a cool post, if it had anything to do with what Miguel was talking about...
Miguel said "Black people are the most judgmental".
I said "No, asian people are the most judgmental"
your a dumbass
 5 years ago '05        #103
MSSoldier 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 1461 1461
 Dos-effect said:
That's mostly because other race who judge black people do it from the perspective that blacks are some how disconnected from everyone else......we are supposed to do better with no help from anyone else.....we are expected to be okay with racial profiling, we are expected to not mind seeing a lot of our people living on the poverty line, we are expected to be content in this country being considered second class citizens.....we can't complain, we obviously can't exploit the outlets provided to get of that situation, and we can't expect help......,most whites who judge us are racist......they are fine with the way the world is and how it became that way......so for any black to tell them the world is fu*ked up and why....they get this attitude like its not my fault Shaniqua has all those kids......but I'm reality Shaniqua is extremely intelligent and if given the chance while young could have been something better.....but her school was a run down pos and her neighborhood was filled lost broken potential.....where as the white person who is judging grew up I'm middle class and had access to the best school in the county........as race we can do better....but in order to do so we need money and funding.....that systematically is just not there....but ironically enough it is there for white suburban schools....that funding is there by the truckload.....how many of those I'm Chicago getting closed are schools attended by all whites?

5 years ago '04        #104
NAKHI ALLAH 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,217 | Props total: 1084 1084
 Switchc2390 said:
Don't feel like looking for the tweet, but Phonte said "This tweet adorns with irony" or something like that. Then Miguel responded back with his feelings hurt saying "If you didn't agree than fine, but I'm disappointed you tried to play me and I expected better from you." or something like that. Phonte then just told him to eat some chicken and enjoy memorial day.
 5 years ago '07        #105
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,599 | Props total: 912 912
fu*k miguel. ever since he started leg droppin bi*ches left and right. perpetuatin myths about how we beat our women. I have no respect for that man.
 5 years ago '13        #106
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
He has a point.

We judge ourselves as a people and other races judge us.

Last edited by Guvnor; 05-29-2013 at 03:33 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #107
murd410 31 heat pts31
space
space
$3,946 | Props total: 351 351
I agree
 5 years ago '06        #108
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
To a certain extent I agree, but isn't his audience mostly African Americans?
 5 years ago '10        #109
BasedonMars 875 heat pts875
space
space
$3,523 | Props total: 207 207
Shouts out to will glover
 5 years ago '07        #110
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
@ phonte
 5 years ago '10        #111
Shii 
space
space
$291 | Props total: 0 0
 Dos-effect said:
That's mostly because other race who judge black people do it from the perspective that blacks are some how disconnected from everyone else......we are supposed to do better with no help from anyone else.....we are expected to be okay with racial profiling, we are expected to not mind seeing a lot of our people living on the poverty line, we are expected to be content in this country being considered second class citizens.....we can't complain, we obviously can't exploit the outlets provided to get of that situation, and we can't expect help......,most whites who judge us are racist......they are fine with the way the world is and how it became that way......so for any black to tell them the world is fu*ked up and why....they get this attitude like its not my fault Shaniqua has all those kids......but I'm reality Shaniqua is extremely intelligent and if given the chance while young could have been something better.....but her school was a run down pos and her neighborhood was filled lost broken potential.....where as the white person who is judging grew up I'm middle class and had access to the best school in the county........as race we can do better....but in order to do so we need money and funding.....that systematically is just not there....but ironically enough it is there for white suburban schools....that funding is there by the truckload.....how many of those I'm Chicago getting closed are schools attended by all whites?
Usually I think you just talk out your a.ss but I agree with what you're saying here, minus the race part. What you're talking about isn't racism, but classism. Your scenario actually has nothing to with race. A rich black person isn't gonna feel any more sympathy for the poor than a rich white person if he himself did not come from it. Being born into money/being sheltered from poor people is the reason why the elites of today are so disconnected from the working class. While this is due to race at its root, because historically whites have had the economic upper hand in America, race is not the immediate cause of the disconnect that we see today.

Honestly, there's no way to completely k!ll racism; it's just human nature to judge and generalize. But it sure as hell does not help that race is all Americans talk about today. If everyone just shut up about it, didn't talk to their kids about it, it's a problem that's gonna eventually die out.
 5 years ago '05        #112
shady2624 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 102 102
 Matt504 said:
"we've been preconditioned to hate ourselves"

meanwhile..

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #113
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,824 | Props total: 2286 2286
i didnt even know he was black
 05-29-2013, 03:45 PM         #114
JayDee11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HELLZWINTA202 said:
Tired of all these corny blacks who never get accepted by non corny blacks, therefore they go on their "I dont date black woman" or black people are this or black people are that rants. Go head butt a bullet you fu*kin metros3xual sambo.....this generation DESPERATELY needs a fu*kin Public Enemy.

Even if I felt that way, my blackness would NEVER allow me to get on a platform to the world and sh*t on my entire race.
Powerful. Problem is we have way too many passive "we are the world/let's all get along" negroes spreading their polluted agenda. NO black man should ever wish to "get along" with any other race. What you should demand is that people of power, from other races, have enough self-control so their disdain doesn't deny men of color proper advancement and treatment. That's what's important. Then you have the delusional " my people called me caucasian because I speak well" gimps who know damn there's more to this scenario. These the same people who pursued an education and while doing so, possessed an attitude of "superiority" towards the misguided around them. This caused their weak a.sses to get terrorized and the bullsh*t scenario, very light on critical components, is born. I seen this too many times to count. While I love PE, what we need at this moment is a like-minded Khalid Muhammad. Until we get a legion of powerful leaders of the same ilk, the stuggle between "us" and "them" will only intensify.
 05-29-2013, 03:45 PM         #115
Patrick Galooly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shii said:
Usually I think you just talk out your a.ss but I agree with what you're saying here, minus the race part. What you're talking about isn't racism, but classism. Your scenario actually has nothing to with race. A rich black person isn't gonna feel any more sympathy for the poor than a rich white person if he himself did not come from it. Being born into money/being sheltered from poor people is the reason why the elites of today are so disconnected from the working class. While this is due to race at its root, because historically whites have had the economic upper hand in America, race is not the immediate cause of the disconnect that we see today.

Honestly, there's no way to completely k!ll racism; it's just human nature to judge and generalize. But it sure as hell does not help that race is all Americans talk about today. If everyone just shut up about it, didn't talk to their kids about it, it's a problem that's gonna eventually die out.
Ignorance. Black people can't just sit back and wait for the people in power to decide that we're worthy of human rights that we were promised in 1776. That's a really submissive way of dealing with racism. How many generations of our need to be conditioned to believe that they are less than for racists to be happy? How many black people have to be denied opportunities? It's extremely ignorant to tell black people to wait for equality especially since they've been waiting so long and saw other races not experience half the hate and discrimination that black people have.
 5 years ago '06        #116
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,366 | Props total: 5626 5626
miguel is a clown. Outside of college (an HBCU), I've attended predominately white schools my whole life and black people are no more judgemental than white people. that "crabs in a barrel" sh*t is not exclusive to black people like his weasel a.ss is trying to insinuate.

I bet he wouldn't dare air white people/jews out on twitter.
 5 years ago '08        #117
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
All this racism talk is fine, but can someone explain what that has to do with how we judge ourselves today???

You can bring up Willie Lynch letters, house negro vs field negro and every other diabolical thing the white man did to our ancestors, BUT.... we should be enough generations removed from that to begin the internal healing process.

So, instead of bashing Miguel's half-blackness or automatically reverting back to "the white man", why can't we acknowledge the truth behind his words and just say "you know, he's right, what can we do to change that?"
 05-29-2013, 04:12 PM         #118
Patrick Galooly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 popsjenkins said:
All this racism talk is fine, but can someone explain what that has to do with how we judge ourselves today???

You can bring up Willie Lynch letters, house negro vs field negro and every other diabolical thing the white man did to our ancestors, BUT.... we should be enough generations removed from that to begin the internal healing process.

So, instead of bashing Miguel's half-blackness or automatically reverting back to "the white man", why can't we acknowledge the truth behind his words and just say "you know, he's right, what can we do to change that?"
Because he's wrong so we can't say that he's right.
 5 years ago '04        #119
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,687 | Props total: 11373 11373
who gossips the most though.
 5 years ago '06        #120
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,366 | Props total: 5626 5626
 Patrick Galooly said:
Because he's wrong so we can't say that he's right.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago