Miguel Says: Black People Are The Most Judgemental People In The World!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
14 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
209 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '13        #61
Pomba 8 heat pts
space
space
$788 | Props total: 540 540
 Nyuzi said:
This is why ppl should NEVER generalize
This enough said!
Miguel is dumb for saying that
 05-29-2013, 11:20 AM         #62
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresco said:
As expected, angry black people

How the hell are y'all gonna speak on my reality? This is what the fu*k I go through, but I can't speak out on it? This is the problem with black people, they would rather focus on the person speaking out the truth BUT dismiss their words, than to deal with the people who are actually making them look bad. I have the right to be truthful and vocal about my experiences. fu*k y'all if y'all don't like it.

n*ggas is talking about other n*ggas playing ball shirtless as if that means anything to me. I don't give a flying fu*k about those dudes, I know what I go through and that's the end of the story. And this hoe a.ss n*gga talking about that I'm on Boxden talking behind black people's back when 85% of my f!ghts have been against black people

I go through all this sh*t EVERY SINGLE DAY, like every fu*king day. But again, I'm wrong for speaking out on it?

At least white people have the decency to call me names inside their heads

So fu*k y'all, and shout to the real black people that can't stand these ignorant a.ss black people.
Your bigest gripe is walking around shirtless, dude shut your dumbass up........sh*t is bigger then your pos ego...............
 05-29-2013, 11:51 AM         #63
Piccolo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just leave the troll alone.

Dude miguel already showing who his alliance is with. Coming up this guy would hit up A&R for years so he could get in the game. He would listen to EVERY critique and change up his style to get where hes at today.

[pic - click to view]

to

[pic - click to view]

and

[pic - click to view]

If you dont fu*k with bustas and think for yourself it's obvious what he did to get where he's at. He's already sold out in terms of his musical integrity for the fame. This is all him preluding to the black community and the acceptance of homos3xuality. Already seen a few guys here say the white community is well ahead on this issue.

If ya can't see his s3xual orientation even though its in plainsight i cant help you. Right now its easy to slander his own people lol just to push this agenda.
 05-29-2013, 11:55 AM         #64
Patrick Galooly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresco said:
As expected, angry black people

How the hell are y'all gonna speak on my reality? This is what the fu*k I go through, but I can't speak out on it? This is the problem with black people, they would rather focus on the person speaking out the truth BUT dismiss their words, than to deal with the people who are actually making them look bad. I have the right to be truthful and vocal about my experiences. fu*k y'all if y'all don't like it.

n*ggas is talking about other n*ggas playing ball shirtless as if that means anything to me. I don't give a flying fu*k about those dudes, I know what I go through and that's the end of the story. And this hoe a.ss n*gga talking about that I'm on Boxden talking behind black people's back when 85% of my f!ghts have been against black people

I go through all this sh*t EVERY SINGLE DAY, like every fu*king day. But again, I'm wrong for speaking out on it?

At least white people have the decency to call me names inside their heads

So fu*k y'all, and shout to the real black people that can't stand these ignorant a.ss black people.
Why keep fu*king with black people then? If they're so much of a problem don't fu*k with them. Cause you're like a bi*ch you want to stay in some drama and then come on the internet and talk about it.
 5 years ago '04        #65
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,360 | Props total: 6374 6374
 Piccolo said:
If you dont fu*k with bustas and think for yourself it's obvious what he did to get where he's at. He's already sold out in terms of his musical integrity for the fame. This is all him preluding to the black community and the acceptance of homos3xuality. Already seen a few guys here say the white community is well ahead on this issue.

If ya can't see his s3xual orientation even though its in plainsight i cant help you. Right now its easy to slander his own people lol just to push this agenda.
well this sounds like a reach with no serious concrete evidence except for clothing style
 05-29-2013, 12:02 PM         #66
Patrick Galooly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah cause stop and frisk isn't judgemental at all. Neither are the comments in a news story when a black kid dies. "Oh he would've been a thug anyway" "More lives saved cause this kid is dead" isn't judgemental at all. "Black people are dumb and don't want to work" Isn't judgemental at all. Think of all the negative things and stereotypes a.ssociated with black people. They all came from judgements and those judgements didn't come from black people. Miguel seems disconnected and out of touch with the black community.
 5 years ago '04        #67
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,360 | Props total: 6374 6374
 Patrick Galooly said:
Yeah cause stop and frisk isn't judgemental at all. Neither are the comments in a news story when a black kid dies. "Oh he would've been a thug anyway" "More lives saved cause this kid is dead" isn't judgemental at all. "Black people are dumb and don't want to work" Isn't judgemental at all. Think of all the negative things and stereotypes a.ssociated with black people. They all came from judgements and those judgements didn't come from black people. Miguel seems disconnected and out of touch with the black community.
or people are just judgmental of everybody

boxden is basically built on that sh!t now. he screwed up saying that black people are the most judgmental but this whole thing started because he was responding back to some random person. seem like he just said something without thinking it out all the way through
 5 years ago '06        #68
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8935 8935
 dlettern said:
He's so right and that idiot who responded with that "use me" comment proves it. Insecurity and just plain old hate drive Black people to be ultra critical of each other. Boxden's Hip Hop forum alone is evident of that. Cats have 20+ page threads about rappers losing money, getting robbed, and just being wak. Its the crab in the bucket mentality White people taught us to keep us in check. Miguel spits that real to bring clarity and he gets attacked.....point proven
who told u boxden wuz black?? as far as i'm concerned u cant see the race of every user on here bhind their screenname. so wit that said, how the f**k do u arrive 2 that conclusion that boxden is black?? jus cuz u see the word n***a a few times in these discussions don't mean s**t. dont b fooled
 5 years ago '11        #69
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
Miguel's half black (his mom) so he every right to speak on this subject, at least as much as any of you "black" people on here

People in general don't know how to take criticism but to an extent he's right. He fu*ked up generalizing everyone but there's plenty of black people I come in contact with who get uptight because my level of Afro-centricity isn't as high as theirs (for instance if I speak more properly than they do I'm trying to act "white"). Hell I get sh*t from "black" people on here about this very issue (palogee, Grafted, AnalyticalOne).

There's plenty of examples further than that but I digress. Black people don't like to get called out on their sh*t just like anyone else. Miguel's gripe transcends race, he should've just left it alone...
 05-29-2013, 12:49 PM         #70
Johnson4u222  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Was this before of after this n*gga did a split on a bi*ches head
 5 years ago '08        #71
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
prime example

[pic - click to view]

Who were the main ones not focusing on her accomplishments and just talking about her hair??

Miguel is right, hate to say it - crabs in a barrel.
 5 years ago '07        #72
pete jr 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,951 | Props total: 1143 1143
 Curb said:
I doubt this negro even considered himself a black person in the first place.
He's black and Mexican, I'd hope he considers his self black because that's how society views him.
 5 years ago '09        #73
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,072 | Props total: 8838 8838
 stogz said:
black people are the most harshly judged race in the world

/close this thread now
 5 years ago '09        #74
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,072 | Props total: 8838 8838
 Im Soo Special said:

white people are more judgemental towards blacks than blacks are towards blacks
you ain't lying
 5 years ago '09        #75
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,205 | Props total: 19301 19301
 Retro said:
Miguel's half black (his mom) so he every right to speak on this subject, at least as much as any of you "black" people on here

People in general don't know how to take criticism but to an extent he's right. He fu*ked up generalizing everyone but there's plenty of black people I come in contact with who get uptight because my level of Afro-centricity isn't as high as theirs (for instance if I speak more properly than they do I'm trying to act "white"). Hell I get sh*t from "black" people on here about this very issue (palogee, Grafted, AnalyticalOne).

There's plenty of examples further than that but I digress. Black people don't like to get called out on their sh*t just like anyone else. Miguel's gripe transcends race, he should've just left it alone...
I use to get pissed as a teenager when n*ggas use to say that sh*t to me
 5 years ago '07        #76
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,357 | Props total: 15991 15991
judges a whole race of people...by calling them judgemental lol
 5 years ago '07        #77
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,357 | Props total: 15991 15991
 Fresco said:
If it doesn't apply, let it fly.
no doubt it was comedy to me...Im actually the least judgemental person ...Im
 5 years ago '08        #78
Gmo BlaZe 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,886 | Props total: 676 676
easy to generalize but hate is among all races. ive met haters of all colors.

I could say black ppl are more judgemental but i have to remember that i primarly hang with black ppl so my opinion would be bs.
 5 years ago '07        #79
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 stogz said:
... maybe because black people are the most harshly judged race in the world
 05-29-2013, 02:02 PM         #80
redacted  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Never heard of this...guy? girl? whatever....Never heard of it till the super legdrop happened. He's free to fall the fu*k back now that those 15 minutes have expired.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy