Miguel Says: Black People Are The Most Judgemental People In The World!

most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-29-2013, 01:26 AM         #41
JayDee11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Piccolo said:

What the fu*k is so funny? You dont have to suger coat anything if your racist come out and say it. Why would a black women(mother) bother acknowledging you if you were shirtless? Where does this happen just like this **** your out here generalizing.

Unlike you that **** has an agenda and is trying to diffuse a situation. While a bigot like you choses opportunities like this to insert your lil racism.
Hilarious part is his story isn't even believable. You catch brothers playing ball shirtless like clockwork. Yet, they focusing on some nobody running shirtless? Like he the only person walking around with a nice looking woman. Everybody else can be comfortable chilling with their broad but this guy randomly encounters issues. Foh with this transparent bullsh*t. As for Miguel, he can't be serious. He has enough chemicals in his hair to ignite a small village. Enough make-up on his face to clog a drain. You can't speak on others being judgemental when you embody self-hate. Lastly, duke name is Miguel. That right there tells you he ain't one of us.
 5 years ago '10        #42
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
brain damage from perms
Like the homie Justin Jones said all criticism is not hate, can't tell some n*ggas sh*t. Call out any of these popular rappers for their lack of ability to rap and see what happens
 5 years ago '05        #43
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
to a certain degree he is 100 percent rite
 05-29-2013, 03:39 AM         #44
KiddKidd45  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Switchc2390 said:
Don't feel like looking for the tweet, but Phonte said "This tweet adorns with irony" or something like that. Then Miguel responded back with his feelings hurt saying "If you didn't agree than fine, but I'm disappointed you tried to play me and I expected better from you." or something like that. Phonte then just told him to eat some chicken and enjoy memorial day.
New tiggalo
New tiggalo
New tiggalo
New tiggalo
 5 years ago '10        #45
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
I doubt this negro even considered himself a black person in the first place.
 05-29-2013, 03:49 AM         #46
dOwnByLaw310  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Amen7 said:
Black have k!lled more blacks than any white person past or present. I agree with the dude.
You can say that about any '"race" but those wit knowledge, wisdom and understanding know what it is
 05-29-2013, 05:47 AM         #47
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said:
Certain black people are conditioned to self hate...but if another person of another color judges them they're deemed "racist"...lol they call any kind of self criticism "hate".

P.S. & I'm only talking to a certain demographic of our people...

STOP BLAMING OTHER PEOPLE FOR YOUR fu*k UPS....

@ the 1st dude judging him being black.
That's mostly because other race who judge black people do it from the perspective that blacks are some how disconnected from everyone else......we are supposed to do better with no help from anyone else.....we are expected to be okay with racial profiling, we are expected to not mind seeing a lot of our people living on the poverty line, we are expected to be content in this country being considered second class citizens.....we can't complain, we obviously can't exploit the outlets provided to get of that situation, and we can't expect help......,most whites who judge us are racist......they are fine with the way the world is and how it became that way......so for any black to tell them the world is fu*ked up and why....they get this attitude like its not my fault Shaniqua has all those kids......but I'm reality Shaniqua is extremely intelligent and if given the chance while young could have been something better.....but her school was a run down pos and her neighborhood was filled lost broken potential.....where as the white person who is judging grew up I'm middle class and had access to the best school in the county........as race we can do better....but in order to do so we need money and funding.....that systematically is just not there....but ironically enough it is there for white suburban schools....that funding is there by the truckload.....how many of those I'm Chicago getting closed are schools attended by all whites?

Last edited by Dos-effect; 05-29-2013 at 05:51 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #48
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
to a certain degree he is 100 percent rite
this thread should be proof of that lol
 05-29-2013, 07:00 AM         #49
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's so right and that idiot who responded with that "use me" comment proves it. Insecurity and just plain old hate drive Black people to be ultra critical of each other. Boxden's Hip Hop forum alone is evident of that. Cats have 20+ page threads about rappers losing money, getting robbed, and just being wak. Its the crab in the bucket mentality White people taught us to keep us in check. Miguel spits that real to bring clarity and he gets attacked.....point proven
 05-29-2013, 07:05 AM         #50
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lucky Lucas said:
wouldnt even be an eminem without us, fu*king toms be so quick to by into this bullsh*t and put there own ppl down.

fu*k miguel and every uncle tom that cosign this sh*t, idc how he feel he aint got to broadcast this sh*t for all the whites to cosign. we need to keep this sh*t in house

n*ggas always looking for sympathy.

he just mad he fu*ked up and hurt them white girls jumping off the stage now he trying to deflect sh*t and be a victim.
Keep the sh*t in house?.....So its cool for TMZ to play almost ever Black celebrity like clowns? Its cool for Wendy Williams to accuse almost every rapper of being gay? Its cool for these Youtube idiots to continuously post how only rappers are part of all of these conspiracy theories?....etc.

You see, they don't keep their hatred of us "in house" so why should someone who is trying to inspire consciousness be kept quiet? Their contempt for us is very public so our love for each other should be too.

Your response is that of the ultimate Uncle Tom. You're scared of the real being exposed because masta might hear you.....fu*king funny
 5 years ago '12        #51
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
fu*k miguel and his opinion.
 05-29-2013, 07:13 AM         #52
Mwana Ya Lola  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The most ? Really ?

This guy should visit other communities before he starts talking sh*t.
 5 years ago '07        #53
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 dlettern said:
He's so right and that idiot who responded with that "use me" comment proves it. Insecurity and just plain old hate drive Black people to be ultra critical of each other. Boxden's Hip Hop forum alone is evident of that. Cats have 20+ page threads about rappers losing money, getting robbed, and just being wak. Its the crab in the bucket mentality White people taught us to keep us in check. Miguel spits that real to bring clarity and he gets attacked.....point proven
 5 years ago '07        #54
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Mwana Ya Lola said:
The most ? Really ?

im pretty sure he has interacted wit more communities than anybody on this forum
 05-29-2013, 07:48 AM         #55
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mwana Ya Lola said:
The most ? Really ?

You aren't doing a thing but being a spectator
 5 years ago '05        #56
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15783 15783
Alot of people in general are judgemental towards each other, you can't generalize and label just one race doing it more than another.
 5 years ago '11        #57
NyDon60 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,295 | Props total: 305 305
 Lucky Lucas said:
n*gga is not black he is hispanic, fu*k outta here with that "we" sh*t.

n*gga just mad dude pulled his card and just like a hoe he went racial.
He half black tho .....
 5 years ago '05        #58
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 psylence2k said:
not saying I agree or disagree with you but this clip came straight to mind

5 years ago '08        #59
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678
 justinjones said:
i will say that a lot of people have a hard time taking any kind of criticism and call it hate.
 Nyuzi said:
This is why ppl should NEVER generalize
 5 years ago '04        #60
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,441 | Props total: 6510 6510
 Fresco said:
As expected, angry black people

How the hell are y'all gonna speak on my reality? This is what the fu*k I go through, but I can't speak out on it? This is the problem with black people, they would rather focus on the person speaking out the truth BUT dismiss their words, than to deal with the people who are actually making them look bad. I have the right to be truthful and vocal about my experiences. fu*k y'all if y'all don't like it.

n*ggas is talking about other n*ggas playing ball shirtless as if that means anything to me. I don't give a flying fu*k about those dudes, I know what I go through and that's the end of the story. And this hoe a.ss n*gga talking about that I'm on Boxden talking behind black people's back when 85% of my f!ghts have been against black people

I go through all this sh*t EVERY SINGLE DAY, like every fu*king day. But again, I'm wrong for speaking out on it?

At least white people have the decency to call me names inside their heads

So fu*k y'all, and shout to the real black people that can't stand these ignorant a.ss black people.
for some reason i keep thinking you black but i know your not. im sure you're not white. you dominican or something like that?

or you could just be the wrong person im thinking of
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc