Miguel Says: Black People Are The Most Judgemental People In The World!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-28-2013, 09:09 PM         #21
CS35  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Im Soo Special said:

white people are more judgemental towards blacks than blacks are towards blacks
false.

Im Soo Special said:
that white people hate hearing that majority of them was born racist and that they are racist?

how the fu*k is anyone born racist? not possible. you can be raised racist but not born. apparently you were born retarded
 5 years ago '06        #22
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,857 | Props total: 557 557
 Im Soo Special said:
chris is right there's black people and n*ggaz

but what chris failed to mention is

to white people all black people are n*ggaz. even the ones thats rich. even the ones raised in white surb life... ask Tiger and speaking of Tiger... who held him and tried to spit the real game to him. Black ppl

I don't know why this post made me laugh but it did...
 5 years ago '10        #23
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,489 | Props total: 1533 1533
 corys35 said:
how the fu*k is anyone born racist? not possible. you can be raised racist but not born. apparently you were born retarded
No sh*t! The n*gga's name is Im soo special
 5 years ago '04        #24
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,569 | Props total: 2429 2429
 Im Soo Special said:

white people are more judgemental towards blacks than blacks are towards blacks
Not true.

justinjones said:
i will say that a lot of people have a hard time taking any kind of criticism and call it hate.
Yup
 5 years ago '07        #25
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 197 197
This is why ppl should NEVER generalize
 05-28-2013, 09:42 PM         #26
youngsosaPEG  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said:
I agree with the preprogrammed and conditioned part.
Hey leak that G sh*t instrumental
 5 years ago '12        #27
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,529 | Props total: 3215 3215
He's right. Especially dark-skin mufukcas.
 5 years ago '12        #28
UA15 
space
space
$420 | Props total: 363 363

[pic - click to view]

05-28-2013, 10:53 PM         #29
PsychoBlack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresco said:
I have to deal with black hate every single fu*king day. I can't even jog with my shirt off without some angry black motherfu*ker saying "n*gga think he big". Can't walk with a bad bi*ch without some jealous black motherfu*ker saying something slick. But I'm the bad guy for speaking up on this, right? I'm the as*hole. I'm the racist. I'm the bad guy. GTFOH!
Shut yo moist a.ss up bi*ch
 5 years ago '13        #30
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5776 5776
n*gga is not black he is hispanic, fu*k outta here with that "we" sh*t.

n*gga just mad dude pulled his card and just like a hoe he went racial.

Now he trying to backtrack cause he realized he not black enough to be saying things like that. You was raised by your mexican dad and your barely black mom.

You don't get to say sh*t about my community, fu*k n*gga

Hispanics been getting real bold with this criticizing black ppl sh*t, like I won't pop the trunk on your carmel a.ss
 5 years ago '13        #31
Impeccable 212 heat pts212
space
space
$14,915 | Props total: 1349 1349
 Fresco said:
I have to deal with black hate every single fu*king day. I can't even jog with my shirt off without some angry black motherfu*ker saying "n*gga think he big". Can't walk with a bad bi*ch without some jealous black motherfu*ker saying something slick. But I'm the bad guy for speaking up on this, right? I'm the as*hole. I'm the racist. I'm the bad guy. GTFOH!

I can't even lie, we blacks the most judgmental people. We hate on everything. Eminem.
 5 years ago '13        #32
space
space
space
 Impeccable said:

I can't even lie, we blacks the most judgmental people. We hate on everything. Eminem.
wouldnt even be an eminem without us, fu*king toms be so quick to by into this bullsh*t and put there own ppl down.

fu*k miguel and every uncle tom that cosign this sh*t, idc how he feel he aint got to broadcast this sh*t for all the whites to cosign. we need to keep this sh*t in house

n*ggas always looking for sympathy.

he just mad he fu*ked up and hurt them white girls jumping off the stage now he trying to deflect sh*t and be a victim.
 5 years ago '07        #33
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,609 | Props total: 4208 4208
 Impeccable said:

Hell yeah Eminem be going hard on that microphone, and blacks be saying he wack just because he's white. I feel like an outcast bumpin Eminem around certain black people, because there are black men out there that think eminem's wack just off the color of his skin.
 5 years ago '12        #34
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,934 | Props total: 2689 2689
what the fu*k is this sh*t???

i'm a white dude from the burbs who practically spends all my time in the Inner City n black ppl are the most non judgemental ppl... Its white people that are the judgemental, its the White mother of two in the Grocery Store who pulls her kids close to them when a black person walks past their shopping cart!!!

its the white people who on a everyday basis gives the white people face to black ppl

Miguel shouldnt be aloud to speak on race
 5 years ago '13        #35
Impeccable 212 heat pts212
space
space
$14,915 | Props total: 1349 1349
 Lucky Lucas said:
wouldnt even be an eminem without us, fu*king toms be so quick to by into this bullsh*t and put there own ppl down.

fu*k miguel and every uncle tom that cosign this sh*t, idc how he feel he aint got to broadcast this sh*t for all the whites to cosign. we need to keep this sh*t in house

n*ggas always looking for sympathy.

he just mad he fu*ked up and hurt them white girls jumping off the stage now he trying to deflect sh*t and be a victim.
How u gonna call other n*ggas uncle toms
 5 years ago '13        #36
space
space
space
 MiseryCityTexas said:
Hell yeah Eminem be going hard on that microphone, and blacks be saying he wack just because he's white. I feel like an outcast bumpin Eminem around certain black people, because there are black men out there that think eminem's wack just off the color of his skin.
maybe they think he wack for this

[video - click to view]

or maybe for this

[video - click to view]

lol @ ppl who only started liking rap when eminem came out thinking they can tell ppl who invented the genre whos wack and whos not

Impeccable said:
How u gonna call other n*ggas uncle toms
n*gga my family from morroco, we wasn't even here during slavery time.

we was in the shacks struggle, while them pale faces was stealing our resources
 5 years ago '08        #37
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,114 | Props total: 23371 23371
next time you'll know not to big boot and big leg drop fans at award shows
 05-29-2013, 12:30 AM         #38
Piccolo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's right about the cross and i agree with his premise. However why is he attacking his own people? HOllywood is run by white's and they are the ones spreading all this negative press. THis is self hate.

Ol uncle tom b00ty in the butt bi*ch a.ss nicca doe. Hate when celebs try to come off as intelligent than spew this coonery man. Just belittling and ridiculing your own people, whats gonna happen when hollywood dont fu*k wit him?

Last edited by Piccolo; 05-29-2013 at 12:33 AM..
 05-29-2013, 12:37 AM         #39
Piccolo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresco said:

What the fu*k is so funny? You dont have to suger coat anything if your racist come out and say it. Why would a black women(mother) bother acknowledging you if you were shirtless? Where does this happen just like this **** your out here generalizing.

Unlike you that **** has an agenda and is trying to diffuse a situation. While a bigot like you choses opportunities like this to insert your lil racism.
 05-29-2013, 12:45 AM         #40
Patrick Galooly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresco said:
This guy really has experiences with black people then comes and complains about them behind their back on the internet. That's mighty white of you.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
54 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
83 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy