Miguel Says: Black People Are The Most Judgemental People In The World!

most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 25
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
15 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 05-30-2013, 11:09 AM         #181
Piccolo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
white supremacy is moving in the shadows lol...
 5 years ago '09        #182
escofreeman 
space
avatar space
space
$412 | Props total: 0 0
 JayDee11 said:
Hilarious part is his story isn't even believable. You catch brothers playing ball shirtless like clockwork. Yet, they focusing on some nobody running shirtless? Like he the only person walking around with a nice looking woman. Everybody else can be comfortable chilling with their broad but this guy randomly encounters issues. Foh with this transparent bullsh*t. As for Miguel, he can't be serious. He has enough chemicals in his hair to ignite a small village. Enough make-up on his face to clog a drain. You can't speak on others being judgemental when you embody self-hate. Lastly, duke name is Miguel. That right there tells you he ain't one of us.
you guys sound beyond naive. i got through the exact same things with him everyday too... ostrichized for speaking properly for dressing business for having a beautiful woman

black a.ssociates say we think we're better than everyone else for the dumbest reasons like wanting to spell properly or not partying to focus on my career. You wouldnt believe the daily reasons ive experienced self hate for no reason. Im just a hard working dude on the come up but ppl from the hood be tight when i make moves smiling so dont be like everyone else and take whats relative to your tiny minute world and think this is what goes on with everyone else
 05-30-2013, 11:21 AM         #183
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mane, Black people today don't even WANT to be a.ssociated as "black"

Yet they judge our own people daily. "That's too ghetto" "Just because I talk smart doesn't mean I'm white" "Oh he looks like a thug" Who really says sh*t like that. ?

If that's not a clear indication of insecurity and self-hate, stay following the herd. You got people out here thinking because they're from a middle class. Or from a black family that's very well on finacially that other blacks are below them. What kind of selfesh ego boosting thinking is that


Last edited by GOD999; 05-30-2013 at 11:23 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #184
kingdavid22 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,328 | Props total: 446 446
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 JayDee11 said:
Hilarious part is his story isn't even believable. You catch brothers playing ball shirtless like clockwork. Yet, they focusing on some nobody running shirtless? Like he the only person walking around with a nice looking woman. Everybody else can be comfortable chilling with their broad but this guy randomly encounters issues. Foh with this transparent bullsh*t. As for Miguel, he can't be serious. He has enough chemicals in his hair to ignite a small village. Enough make-up on his face to clog a drain. You can't speak on others being judgemental when you embody self-hate. Lastly, duke name is Miguel. That right there tells you he ain't one of us.
That made my morning!
 5 years ago '10        #185
Danation 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$821 | Props total: 13 13
 justinjones said:
for some reason i keep thinking you black but i know your not. im sure you're not white. you dominican or something like that?

or you could just be the wrong person im thinking of
So Dominicans arent black now?
 5 years ago '04        #186
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,387 | Props total: 6420 6420
 Danation said:
So Dominicans arent black now?
i meant black as in african american. he always talk about black people like that and i remembered him saying he was Dominican which is why i asked.
 5 years ago '10        #187
Danation 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$821 | Props total: 13 13
 justinjones said:
i meant black as in african american. he always talk about black people like that and i remembered him saying he was Dominican which is why i asked.
I mean i am dominican, and the only thing that separates me from "african americans" in the eyes of white america is that i also speak spanish.

I actually have a mirror so i know im black, plenty of dominicans dont want to admit it though
 5 years ago '11        #188
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
 Amen7 said:
During slavery i think blacks were done wrong,but 2day with all the crime and gang banger metality they have. Theyre almost begging to be judged. Sadly most prove stereotypes of themselves to be true,especially rappers like Keefa Chiefa,wacka flocka,and Lil wayne.

I mean Lil Wayne dissed Emmet Till,thats just ignorant.
yep that stopped right after slavery huh
 5 years ago '06        #189
qnz raw pusha 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$2,926 | Props total: 390 390
miguel is mexican and black so he half and half... he got his right to an opinion shieeeeeeet everyone so sensitive
 5 years ago '11        #190
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
 Matt504 said:
posts like this really remind me that many people still don't get it.

you see the symptoms, "gang banger mentality", "crab in a bucket mentality", the violence, high abortion rate, self destruction.



take a good look at this video,

these kids don't want to be like Chief Keef.. they ARE Chief Keef...



Living in conditions like these around people who have absolutely NOTHING, is what creates all of these "mentalities" and behaviors.
you wasting your time. dont you see, its all their fault. because young teens are responsible for their environments
 05-30-2013, 12:53 PM         #191
DoubleD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gatorfan2611 said:
you wasting your time. dont you see, its all their fault. because young teens are responsible for their environments
shiiit, I saw a pic o fredo santanna and his pops and his dad was holding the strap while holding baby fedo , and keef mamma is like 29
 5 years ago '04        #192
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,087 | Props total: 3885 3885
this n*gga stay jumping to conclusions
 5 years ago '08        #193
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
avatar space
space
$38,758 | Props total: 9013 9013
 X-NINE said:
Mane, Black people today don't even WANT to be a.ssociated as "black"

Yet they judge our own people daily. "That's too ghetto" "Just because I talk smart doesn't mean I'm white" "Oh he looks like a thug" Who really says sh*t like that. ?

If that's not a clear indication of insecurity and self-hate, stay following the herd. You got people out here thinking because they're from a middle class. Or from a black family that's very well on finacially that other blacks are below them. What kind of selfesh ego boosting thinking is that
My man. intelligence is on the rise on this waste of a subsection.
 5 years ago '10        #194
Bandito 92 heat pts92
space
space
space
$4,841 | Props total: 7045 7045
 MiseryCityTexas said:
willie lynch and other white slave masters are our ancestor's pimps.
Willie Lynch never existed.
 05-30-2013, 03:27 PM         #195
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:

[pic - click to view]



"I wonder what Fredo's gonna be when he grows up"



these people really don't get it

And whos fault is that?? Come on fam take some responsibility

No one is denying that there isnt a level playing field here but damnnn
 5 years ago '07        #196
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 Bandito said:
Willie Lynch never existed.
Really not sure about that, but that letter did seem pretty accurate, and could explain why blacks act so fu*ked up today.
 5 years ago '10        #197
Bandito 92 heat pts92
space
space
space
$4,841 | Props total: 7045 7045
 MiseryCityTexas said:
Really not sure about that, but that letter did seem pretty accurate, and could explain why blacks act so fu*ked up today.
The letter first appeared in the 70's. A black newspaper writer in St. Louis
published it in the early 90's to say something about the former and current
state of African Americans. It was posted to the net shortly after.

The Nation of Islam are the only ones who really promote it as a real thing.
Them and the smart-dumb motherfu*kers who get their news from The Final Call.
 5 years ago '05        #198
Willoughby 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$924 | Props total: 0 0
 Amen7 said:
HMMM AND I WONDER WHY.

LETS SEE. They always use the Nword but get mad when someone else uses it even if its a song.

They have the highest crime rates,mostly k!lling each other,but still..

Most of the rappers fit every stereotype. They all walk around with their pants hanging way to far off their a.ss,which is gay by the way.

They all want to be gang bangers. Anything blacks get judged for its their own GODDAMN FAULT.
Troll away, young man. Troll away.
 5 years ago '04        #199
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 NO RELIGION said:
you 20 years old with a curfew and still stay in your grandmother's pool house. Shut up,bi*ch.
Word on the street is Lucky Lucas is bout that action, bruh bruh.
 07-08-2013, 01:04 PM         #200
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 17
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
152 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy