real story behind Dre and Banks beef

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
194 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #21
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,867 | Props total: 25632 25632
Didn't banks give dre a shout out and say he's his favorite producer??
 05-29-2013, 10:53 AM         #22
3rdcoasta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:
this would have been interesting 8 years ago when lloyd banks was relevant
this. no fu*ks are given now banks. n*gga gone release an 8 yr old diss?
 5 years ago '04        #23
ctown33 51 heat pts51
space
space
$1,462 | Props total: 437 437
good thread sounds believable but you never know
 05-29-2013, 10:58 AM         #24
Piccolo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingP1n said:
He was showing love to Dre in 2010
He has respect for Dre on his impact on hip hop but thats where it ends.
 5 years ago '05        #25
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,177 | Props total: 11734 11734
 YI-Drizzy said:
no he didn't
This.
 05-29-2013, 11:12 AM         #26
Piccolo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
I really dont know how credible this story is but either way.

Dre is the general, Dre never did anything directly to disrespect banks so it's stupid to question the general's moves when he's a huge part of the reason your boss, the lieutenant is eating and therefore allowing you to eat.

Banks comes off as a real spoiled bourgeoisie dude sometimes. Always holding grudges against those above him enabling him to eat and pretty much taking care of all his business for him that he should be taking care of himself.

IMO it's because he came in the game so young without having to grind it out like most artists, dude is beyond spoiled.

This is all true and its a big reason why him and Fif haven't fu*ked with each other in two years.

First off Banks is getting all his sh*t repossesed as his back taxes are not being paid. This was a thing 50 would routinely bail him out on before he got tired of it. His cars have already been taken and his house is next, proof is out there. He's a raging alcholic and he surrounds himself by groupies in a attempt to stay relevant, dont believe that pimp sh*t he's spitting these days. The industry really really got to banks These groupies have driven away everyone who have cared about Banks or tried to help him business wise, but he doesn't care because they feed his ego. Rather than spend his money on cleaning up his business affairs and getting his life together, especially since 50 isn't bankrolling him anymore, he spends his money on weed and bi*ches. I know a few girls the Bronx regularly go together and have a threesome with Banks, and he pays for their cab fare back and forth (we're talking from Long Island to past the Throgs Neck, so imagine how much that cab is round trip). So all of that 'pimp' claim is a front. His story is actually the most tragic story of all because he was the most talented one of G-Unit. There were rumors that he actually ghost-wrote much of 50's best stuff, which isn't that far-fetched considering. 50 had a lot of faith in him for that reason. Yayo wasn't ever going to go anywhere major, and Buck and Game was all business, but Banks had a real shot of being as big as 50. The problem is he started believing his own hype, and he believed that 50 would always bankroll him regardless. For those that dont know the man underneath it all he's actually a good guy, and 50 despite rumours is a loyal friend hes given enough to yayo/banks that culd last them a lifetime.
 05-29-2013, 11:14 AM         #27
Piccolo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 is actually a very loyal friend. He is a sh*t-starter and an instigator, and he likes to stir drama to create publicity for himself, but 50 is a very loyal friend. Don't underestimate just how much he gave to Banks and Yayo. He set them up for life. But as with any friend, there is only but so much you can do to help a friend, at some point he has to help himself. 50 actually started to get disgusted with Banks around the Rotten Apple era. I don't feel comfortable saying what exactly severed their friendship, because that would out me, but suffice it to say that it had to do with 50 getting tired of bailing Banks out of the same old situations all the time, and this last situation was the last straw for 50. It happened in late 2009/early 2010. Once that happened, Banks started surrounding himself with losers and yes-men, such as Trav. Whereas Banks used to 'beef' with artists that had problems with 50, now he's hanging out with them {Meek Mill} and collaborating with them {French Montana}. He's biting the hand that fed him, Banks, and that is a huge mistake on his part. Combine that with the fact that he is lazy, no one is really checking for him like that anymore {he's delayed his mixtape indefinitely hoping it will build 'buzz' and it hasn't}, he's a raging drug addict and alcoholic, his financial affairs are a disaster and he can barely afford to survive, he lets groupies run wild and get his business messy, he's bis3xual/leaning towards men {and not secure enough in himself to come clean about it} and he pushes away everyone who tries to talk some sense into him, and you have the perfect storm for trouble. As I said in my previous post it's my hope that he gets it together soon because underneath it all he's a really sweet guy, but that doesn't look like it will be happening soon.
 05-29-2013, 11:14 AM         #28
Piccolo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Real fans of banks know wa gwan doe no stories here.
 5 years ago '11        #29
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,408 | Props total: 1408 1408
piccolo get that sh*t outta here
 05-29-2013, 11:29 AM         #30
PsychoBlack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Urbanchill said:
 05-29-2013, 11:41 AM         #31
Piccolo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol its clear as day Fif cut off banks. Pretty sure hes alluded to it.
 5 years ago '11        #32
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,947 | Props total: 3733 3733
 Piccolo said:
This is all true and its a big reason why him and Fif haven't fu*ked with each other in two years.

First off Banks is getting all his sh*t repossesed as his back taxes are not being paid. This was a thing 50 would routinely bail him out on before he got tired of it. His cars have already been taken and his house is next, proof is out there. He's a raging alcholic and he surrounds himself by groupies in a attempt to stay relevant, dont believe that pimp sh*t he's spitting these days. The industry really really got to banks These groupies have driven away everyone who have cared about Banks or tried to help him business wise, but he doesn't care because they feed his ego. Rather than spend his money on cleaning up his business affairs and getting his life together, especially since 50 isn't bankrolling him anymore, he spends his money on weed and bi*ches. I know a few girls the Bronx regularly go together and have a threesome with Banks, and he pays for their cab fare back and forth (we're talking from Long Island to past the Throgs Neck, so imagine how much that cab is round trip). So all of that 'pimp' claim is a front. His story is actually the most tragic story of all because he was the most talented one of G-Unit. There were rumors that he actually ghost-wrote much of 50's best stuff, which isn't that far-fetched considering. 50 had a lot of faith in him for that reason. Yayo wasn't ever going to go anywhere major, and Buck and Game was all business, but Banks had a real shot of being as big as 50. The problem is he started believing his own hype, and he believed that 50 would always bankroll him regardless. For those that dont know the man underneath it all he's actually a good guy, and 50 despite rumours is a loyal friend hes given enough to yayo/banks that culd last them a lifetime.
You are actually full of sh*t
If his things are really being repossesed it would've made news, especially things like Tax.
What proof is there?

Furthermore lemme tell you why your full of sh*t again.
meek and 50 cool they knew each other way before that MMG sh*t and Meek stayed out of that Ross and 50 beef, heck they were chilling at the Awards. Banks dont even chill with Meek like that lool

Last edited by KingP1n; 05-29-2013 at 11:48 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #33
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,079 | Props total: 1816 1816
 Urbanchill said:

2 pages for somebody to say this
 5 years ago '04        #34
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,339 | Props total: 11060 11060
This sounds like total bullsh*t.

Terribly written. Zero credibility.
 05-29-2013, 11:57 AM         #35
Piccolo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingP1n said:
You are actually full of sh*t
If his things are really being repossesed it would've made news, especially things like Tax.
What proof is there?

Furthermore lemme tell you why your full of sh*t again.
meek and 50 cool they knew each other way before that MMG sh*t and Meek stayed out of that Ross and 50 beef, heck they were chilling at the Awards. Banks dont even chill with Meek like that lool

50 ended that issue with Ross and MMG. Use your common sense Meek is Rick ross's artist. The issues i speak of doe? can date back to 04. the banks and 50 split? Around 2009 cause of banks needing to get bailed out again by 50, and he financially cut him off in 2011.

Anyways dont know where i said meek and banks were BFF. All i said is banks started to chill with 50's enemies once they fell out, biting the hand that feeds you. If you wan misinterpret my words go ahead. Funny how the kids who think banks is actually well off are the kids who joined in 2012.

Banks aint getting booked for shows like that any longer. sh*t when the last time 50 mentioned....man ill stop yall go ahead.
 5 years ago '04        #36
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,791 | Props total: 1796 1796
 Piccolo said:

Yeah Banks is just as irresponsible and egotistical as all these other rap dudes.

Kinda sad considering he came up under one of the most intelligent and business saavy dudes the game has ever seen.

You think someone hanging around 50 that long would peep game and learn but Banks always had that Ego and unwillingness to learn.

I dont know about this whole "Banks writing 50's raps" thing though, when you really listen to a rapper's work, you can tell they have a "style". I've never heard 50 rap remotely close to banks or Banks rap like 50. Plus they both constantly show pride in their writing.
 05-29-2013, 11:58 AM         #37
Hotboy1982  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Me personally I don't believe all of it but I do feel at some point, there was dissention among the ranks, and not just between Game and 50, and at some point just from certain things I notice, 50 doesn't rock with LB like talking about, like when I saw something online announcing a 50 and Friends show that mentioned Kidd Kidd, Yayo, Precious Paris but no Yayo heck even on Shade45, Whoo Kidd nor GUnit Sundays crew makes every effort not to mention him or play any records by him.
 5 years ago '10        #38
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
fake sh*t.
 5 years ago '09        #39
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,077 | Props total: 8847 8847
Banks felt he should have been getting the attention from Dre that Game was. Dre should have been in the studio with banks like he was with 50, instead he was giving his good stuff to Game and Banks didn't want any left over beats.
Lloyd Banks
 5 years ago '07        #40
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,724 | Props total: 4479 4479
 Piccolo said:
50 is actually a very loyal friend. He is a sh*t-starter and an instigator, and he likes to stir drama to create publicity for himself, but 50 is a very loyal friend. Don't underestimate just how much he gave to Banks and Yayo. He set them up for life. But as with any friend, there is only but so much you can do to help a friend, at some point he has to help himself. 50 actually started to get disgusted with Banks around the Rotten Apple era. I don't feel comfortable saying what exactly severed their friendship, because that would out me, but suffice it to say that it had to do with 50 getting tired of bailing Banks out of the same old situations all the time, and this last situation was the last straw for 50. It happened in late 2009/early 2010. Once that happened, Banks started surrounding himself with losers and yes-men, such as Trav. Whereas Banks used to 'beef' with artists that had problems with 50, now he's hanging out with them {Meek Mill} and collaborating with them {French Montana}. He's biting the hand that fed him, Banks, and that is a huge mistake on his part. Combine that with the fact that he is lazy, no one is really checking for him like that anymore {he's delayed his mixtape indefinitely hoping it will build 'buzz' and it hasn't}, he's a raging drug addict and alcoholic, his financial affairs are a disaster and he can barely afford to survive, he lets groupies run wild and get his business messy, he's bis3xual/leaning towards men {and not secure enough in himself to come clean about it} and he pushes away everyone who tries to talk some sense into him, and you have the perfect storm for trouble. As I said in my previous post it's my hope that he gets it together soon because underneath it all he's a really sweet guy, but that doesn't look like it will be happening soon.

Hold up.....WUT????? I know I'm not the only one who saw this......
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago