1080p PC Gaming (stock) costs $1k

most viewed right now
 122
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 63
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 53
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #141
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,770 | Props total: 17017 17017
Breh none of what you posted makes a difference. You said that you can't use GPU-acceleration when photo- or video-editing (even after I posted Musemage, a photo editor that is completely GPU-accelerated). You were proved wrong, thoroughly. Move on Mr. Failure.
 5 years ago '10        #142
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,870 | Props total: 20047 20047
 Y.G. said:
Breh none of what you posted makes a difference. You said that you can't use GPU-acceleration when photo- or video-editing (even after I posted Musemage, a photo editor that is completely GPU-accelerated). You were proved wrong, thoroughly. Move on Mr. Failure.
It doesn't make a difference now?


Wow. You find ways to prove your idiocy beyond a lack of basic comprehension.

I said YOU DON'T NEED A GPU for Photo or Video editing. That's when you went on this retarded "this isn't 1998" rant which is asinine from any angle you try to take it.

You're so stuck on who's right and who's wrong to realize your entire argument was flawed to begin with. Simply because you don't know how computers work in the first place.

 5 years ago '04        #143
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,231 | Props total: 34 34
amd processors
 5 years ago '10        #144
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,870 | Props total: 20047 20047
 djinferno said:
amd processors
The XB1/PS4's APU's benefit PC's that share a similar architecture.

They're 8-core. Why not go 8 core with a higher clock?

The AMD FX-8350 blows consoles out of the water and beats an Intel i5.

The i5 can over-clock to something better, but I'm not going to get into that.
 5 years ago '04        #145
D.IrIsH 346 heat pts346
space
avatar space
space
$5,636 | Props total: 8202 8202
 Hovi Bryant said:
The XB1/PS4's APU's benefit PC's that share a similar architecture.

They're 8-core. Why not go 8 core with a higher clock?

The AMD FX-8350 blows consoles out of the water and beats an Intel i5.

The i5 can over-clock to something better, but I'm not going to get into that.
You posted a thread asking for people's input. People who actually have and built a gaming PC (unlike yourself) have contributed to this thread and all you do is find ways to make yourself feel smarter than them and be an annoying 20-something know it all...




[pic - click to view]





Everybody reading this, please ignore this lame.. this thread is useless.
 5 years ago '05        #146
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
avatar space
space
$37,219 | Props total: 1674 1674
 K1Entertainment said:
I got my mine for less. I bought it used on ebay got a steal couldn't be happier.

Spent $835 total w/ no tax and free shipping but ended up selling the G510 Keyboard and G5 Mouse it came with so I ended up only paying $720.

Specs:
CPU - Intel Core i5-3570K Ivy Bridge 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo) LGA 1155
GPU - EVGA SuperClocked GeForce GTX 660 Ti 3 GB SLI Support
RAM - G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600
MOBO - GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD3H LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6 Gb/s USB3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
HD - Western Digital WD Blue 500 GB 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive
PSU - CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX850M 850W ATX12V v2.31
CPU Cooler - COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 EVO Continuous Direct Contact 120mm Sleeve CPU Cooler
CASE - COOLER MASTER CM Storm Series Trooper Black Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case
OS - Windows 8 64 bit OEM

I can now run anything on Ultra in 1920x1080
This is close to what I put together for my friend for under $800. He been super stoked. Not quite as good of GPU (og 660 not super clocked or TI) and also no windows disc, I just hit him up wit a free one. Put that money for a better gpu n windows disc towards a monitor.

People can build a better PC than the new consoles will be for $700-$800. the key is for checking sales at NCIX and Newegg, for example we got him an i5 combo that came with a motherboard aswell.


Last edited by katalist; 05-29-2013 at 12:20 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #147
El Fuerte 
space
avatar space
space
$3,958 | Props total: 2112 2112
jesus - my head hurts after reading this thread - so much misinformation
 5 years ago '05        #148
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,770 | Props total: 17017 17017
 Hovi Bryant said:
It doesn't make a difference now?


Wow. You find ways to prove your idiocy beyond a lack of basic comprehension.

I said YOU DON'T NEED A GPU for Photo or Video editing. That's when you went on this retarded "this isn't 1998" rant which is asinine from any angle you try to take it.

You're so stuck on who's right and who's wrong to realize your entire argument was flawed to begin with. Simply because you don't know how computers work in the first place.

My God, this man is backtracking so much he's looking like Michael Jackson in the Smooth Criminal video.

You said that rendering is done by the CPU. I told you that you can offload rendering to the GPU. Initially, you said that can't be done. Now you're changing your argument to say that it can be done, it's just not done as much.

This whole entire thread has been one colossal failure by you.
 5 years ago '10        #149
Alphaomega 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$364 | Props total: 18 18
 noska said:


how hard is it to put this sh*t together? will this play like world of warcraft n sh*t like that well?
World of Warcraft is designed to be played on very weak systems. You can turn the settings way down and play it on almost anything. My PC build was like $750 (no monitor) and I can play WoW on ultra, as well as D3/BF3/ most games on ultra
 5 years ago '10        #150
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,870 | Props total: 20047 20047
 D.IrIsH said:
You posted a thread asking for people's input. People who actually have and built a gaming PC (unlike yourself) have contributed to this thread and all you do is find ways to make yourself feel smarter than them and be an annoying 20-something know it all...




[pic - click to view]





Everybody reading this, please ignore this lame.. this thread is useless.
Don't be a bi*ch. I've built several computers before. All you have to do is learn how to read.

Kids these days, want to make sh*t personal.
 5 years ago '10        #151
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,870 | Props total: 20047 20047
 katalist said:
This is close to what I put together for my friend for under $800. He been super stoked. Not quite as good of GPU (og 660 not super clocked or TI) and also no windows disc, I just hit him up wit a free one. Put that money for a better gpu n windows disc towards a monitor.

People can build a better PC than the new consoles will be for $700-$800. the key is for checking sales at NCIX and Newegg, for example we got him an i5 combo that came with a motherboard aswell.
You really have to look around the net for the best prices. Otherwise You can add $200-$300 to the bottom line. Just going by Newegg. That's the only place next to TigerDirect I've considered.

Microcenter is r*pe.
 5 years ago '10        #152
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,870 | Props total: 20047 20047
 Y.G. said:
My God, this man is backtracking so much he's looking like Michael Jackson in the Smooth Criminal video.

You said that rendering is done by the CPU. I told you that you can offload rendering to the GPU. Initially, you said that can't be done. Now you're changing your argument to say that it can be done, it's just not done as much.

This whole entire thread has been one colossal failure by you.
Your argument is tired. You're the type of guy who would skimp on a CPU and go all in with a 7970 and you're going to look silly running any editing program.

You've been going against all sorts of common knowledge since you've posted in this thread.
 5 years ago '10        #153
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,870 | Props total: 20047 20047
 El Fuerte said:
jesus - my head hurts after reading this thread - so much misinformation
Care to elaborate?
 05-29-2013, 01:17 PM         #154
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread still going on huh
 5 years ago '05        #155
PhrozenMenace 
space
avatar space
space
$14,472 | Props total: 2094 2094
wish there was a micro center here...their cpu prices>>>>



you copping a ps4,dark?
 5 years ago '07        #156
ILayLowFoShow 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$620 | Props total: 7 7
 Hovi Bryant said:
You really have to look around the net for the best prices. Otherwise You can add $200-$300 to the bottom line. Just going by Newegg. That's the only place next to TigerDirect I've considered.

Microcenter is r*pe.




and My i5 2500k at 4.8 > 8350

aaaaaaand I'm OUT! :rotfl
 5 years ago '10        #157
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,870 | Props total: 20047 20047
 ILayLowFoShow said:


Microcenter has CPU's and Mobo's but I wouldn't get anything else from there. Their inventory is lacking. Granted, I haven't shopped there in 3-4 years and counting.

Driving to Microcenter across town for a couple of parts w tax << Online shopping.
 5 years ago '10        #158
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,870 | Props total: 20047 20047
 ILayLowFoShow said:




and My i5 2500k at 4.8 > 8350

aaaaaaand I'm OUT! :rotfl
You overclocked. No fu*king sh*t. Learn how to READ before typing.
 5 years ago '09        #159
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$8,016 | Props total: 447 447
I'll still buy a PC, I'll work video and graphic design with it too so I'd buy one anyway.
Can save my 400 bucks for a sh*tty device that monitors me.
I have a Receiver already
 5 years ago '05        #160
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,770 | Props total: 17017 17017
 Hovi Bryant said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
134 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
102 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
122 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
622 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Ol Boy Was Play Fightin Wit His Girl And Then This Happened
68 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
NBA Lebron James joins Allen Iverson as only players to have 6 40-point games ..
49 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
61 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy