Microsoft: "If all you want is gaming, you'll still pick us" - you'll see at E3

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
NAKHI ALLAH 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,205 | Props total: 1067 1067
I dont even use my ps3 for games that much....my ps3 is a super blu ray player that I stream from my pc....so fu*k ms
 5 years ago '07        #102
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
 NAKHI ALLAH said:
I dont even use my ps3 for games that much....my ps3 is a super blu ray player that I stream from my pc....so fu*k ms
 5 years ago '12        #103
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
 Austin Foyt said:
this n*gga stay riding d!ck. Mario playing n*ggas
Austin Foyt

shut up f*ggot and stop posting
 5 years ago '06        #104
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
 NAKHI ALLAH said:
who the fu*k made you this mad??????? lmfaoooooooooooooo yooooo he dont even have a 360 and hes mad at microsoft lmfaooooooooooooooooooooo yo you sony people are tooo funny im rolling
 05-28-2013, 08:40 PM         #105
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BayArea51 said:
this

/thread
 5 years ago '04        #106
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,021 | Props total: 19599 19599
Yeah ok Xbox. Suck a phat one.
 05-28-2013, 09:08 PM         #107
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this song i will be playing during Xbox's E3

[video - click to view]

fu*k you Xbot
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #108
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
wii u lost
 5 years ago '10        #109
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
Pretty good thread. Confirms the domination and superiority of the Wii.

I'll see all you guys on Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate soon.
 5 years ago '05        #110
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,868 | Props total: 20841 20841
You haters are too funny.. Finding reasons to hate even on positive notes. Gotta stop living with so much hatred in your life, you'll be a better person for it.
 5 years ago '04        #111
NAKHI ALLAH 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,205 | Props total: 1067 1067
 chevyrida6 said:
who the fu*k made you this mad??????? lmfaoooooooooooooo yooooo he dont even have a 360 and hes mad at microsoft lmfaooooooooooooooooooooo yo you sony people are tooo funny im rolling

I had a xbox and trying to stream was a nightmare....and it was all microsoft products...im no hater..it is what it is...took that sh*t back the same day.....not bieng able to store sh*t on the hd big no no for me
 5 years ago '10        #112
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,863 | Props total: 13637 13637
I'm going to wait until the E3 show to decide, that mandatory online, kinect, no used games, and spying device sh*t GOTTA go. They still got time to fix those issues and get it right. I wouldn't count them out just yet.
 05-28-2013, 10:05 PM         #113
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
watch PS3 knock Xbox out the water come E3, fu*k all that sh*t and and the spy sh*t gotta go
 05-28-2013, 10:20 PM         #114
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i remember when it was cool to talk about xbox1 vs ps4
 05-28-2013, 11:07 PM         #115
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wii U: Because all we do is gaming, and we don't even do that
 5 years ago '12        #116
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5696 5696
 philly337 said:
Xbox is only big in north america. Compare that to the PS. Think about it. Since xbox came out, they havent even spawned an Original character that stands out for the system. What og game do they have thats recognizable like how sega has sonic, nintendo has mario. When u think of playstation u think of CLASSIC sh*t. Tomb raider, crash bandicoot, tekken, spyro, metal gear, etc. sh*t like those that have nostalgia. U cant do that wit xbox.... Ps came out n 96 and is on its 4th machine....xbox came out when? Its on its 3rd finally and doesnt even have a game/character to call "its own" Cuz now, both systems sharin the same sh*t. Beside halo and gears. Ps will still have classics. Lol remember xbox tried to have raw in contrast to ps smackdown? Who lasted the longest?? Raw had 2 games, smackdown had 5. Not includin raw vs smackdown. So what generation did xbox own, and how?
 5 years ago '11        #117
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Xbox is only big in north america. Compare that to the PS. Think about it. Since xbox came out, they havent even spawned an Original character that stands out for the system. What og game do they have thats recognizable like how sega has sonic, nintendo has mario. When u think of playstation u think of CLASSIC sh*t. Tomb raider, crash bandicoot, tekken, spyro, metal gear, etc. sh*t like those that have nostalgia. U cant do that wit xbox.... Ps came out n 96 and is on its 4th machine....xbox came out when? Its on its 3rd finally and doesnt even have a game/character to call "its own" Cuz now, both systems sharin the same sh*t. Beside halo and gears. Ps will still have classics. Lol remember xbox tried to have raw in contrast to ps smackdown? Who lasted the longest?? Raw had 2 games, smackdown had 5. Not includin raw vs smackdown. So what generation did xbox own, and how?
Um.....isn't Master Chief supposed to be Xbox's mascot?
 5 years ago '12        #118
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5696 5696
 ThePainkiller said:
You must be if you can't comprehend that the Wii won this generation.
LMFAO oh please explain. n*gga what commercial of highly anticipated games do u see a wii show up in?? Wii didnt even get ALL the games xbox and ps and even pc got. Wheres arkham city/aslyum for it?? How bout any f!ghting games? Hell the only rated m game they got was resident evil, 2 were railers and one was re 0. It wasnt even praised for any game. They treated that sh*t like they do ps2. Started cancelling game productions for it. So if it had few games, bad graphics and needed BATTERIES FOR THE CONTROLLER, how the flyin fu*k did it win this gen?? And if it did get a newer game, they made it poorly, took out characters, stages, no dlc.... Didnt even give wolverine orgins the UNCAGED version. It got the ps2 version. n*gga just go.
 5 years ago '11        #119
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Trelli3Matrix said:
LMFAO oh please explain. n*gga what commercial of highly anticipated games do u see a wii show up in?? Wii didnt even get ALL the games xbox and ps and even pc got. Wheres arkham city/aslyum for it?? How bout any f!ghting games? Hell the only rated m game they got was resident evil, 2 were railers and one was re 0. It wasnt even praised for any game. They treated that sh*t like they do ps2. Started cancelling game productions for it. So if it had few games, bad graphics and needed BATTERIES FOR THE CONTROLLER, how the flyin fu*k did it win this gen?? And if it did get a newer game, they made it poorly, took out characters, stages, no dlc.... Didnt even give wolverine orgins the UNCAGED version. It got the ps2 version. n*gga just go.
More misinformation and the Xbox 360 needed batteries too.
 5 years ago '12        #120
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347 OP
space
space
$69,670 | Props total: 22000 22000
w
 Trelli3Matrix said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago