Microsoft: "If all you want is gaming, you'll still pick us" - you'll see at E3

most viewed right now
 78
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 philly337 said:
lol ok buddy

the wii ruled supreme over all

the great wii...best exclusives, most powerful, best experience...the wii
The Wii sucks, but what determines who 'Won' the generation is sales...

and in that case the Wii won this generation by a long shot...


doesn't matter if it's the best or the worst... Same reason PS 2 won last generation it sold the most systems, it wasn't the best (that was the Dreamcast) but PS 2 won that gen...

PS 1 won the gen before and it wasn't the best system either...
 5 years ago '06        #42
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,985 | Props total: 10649 10649
 coolio said:
so xbox won the generation only if we choose to ignore alot of the facts that point to the fact that it didnt got it

so you feel the wii was the best console this generation...the wii won this generation?
 5 years ago '07        #43
link04 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$12,616 | Props total: 3937 3937
5 exclusives on this list. im sure microtheft will show all of these 3rd party titles minus Destiny.

Battlefield 4-probably pc or sony's reveal
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Destiny-its still sad that bungie is giving sony exclusive content for this game..
Dying Light-exclusive
Killer Instinct 3- I FULLY EXPECT THIS.
FIFA Soccer 14
Forza Motorsport 5-exclusive
Madden 25
NBA Live 14
Need for Speed Rivals
Quantum Break-exclusive
Ryse-excluisve, was kinect title for 360, pushed back into x1
Thief
EA Sports UFC
Watch Dogs



[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '06        #44
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 philly337 said:
so you feel the wii was the best console this generation...the wii won this generation?

nope, but it depends on what u mean by "won"

u seem to be basing this on what YOU personally care about by saying nothing matters but NA and wii doesnt count despite more sales, etc...


ps3 sold as much or more than the 360 despite being on the market a whole year less, had better games and was overall a much better system..so imo the ps3 won
 5 years ago '06        #45
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,985 | Props total: 10649 10649
 Da Ill One said:
The Wii sucks, but what determines who 'Won' the generation is sales...

and in that case the Wii won this generation by a long shot...


doesn't matter if it's the best or the worst... Same reason PS 2 won last generation it sold the most systems, it wasn't the best (that was the Dreamcast) but PS 2 won that gen...

PS 1 won the gen before and it wasn't the best system either...
it was like 100-200 dollars...it was for broke people who couldn't afford the top systems...hel;l i got a wii just because one day...i played mario and never touched the sh*t again after beating it

but again it's context...it very hard to get japan to buy an american product..they are crazy biased

in america the xbox "OUTSOLD" the ps3 if you wanna go buy numbers...and do you live in japan or america? And please don't act blinded like they didn't buy the ps3 over the xbox because the xbox was american made
 5 years ago '05        #46
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 480 480
 PhrozenMenace said:
kind of a stupid thing to say
Not when there are retards out saying xbox one has no games...
 5 years ago '06        #47
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,985 | Props total: 10649 10649
 coolio said:

ps3 sold as much or more despite being on the market a whole year less, had better games and was overall a much better system..so imo the ps3 won
sold more worldwide yes...in america no....and all the rest is false..xbox had better game and was the better system with the better controller and better online experience but that's opinion

i'm going off everybody i know....and nobody fu*ks with the ps3 anymore unless they don't have an xbox.....and sales (since yall wanna go on that) show that with xbox outselling the ps3 that past 27 months in america
 5 years ago '06        #48
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,985 | Props total: 10649 10649
but i'm out...i have to do some things. Yall keep on boasting about japan sales when yall never stepped foot over there
 5 years ago '04        #49
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 philly337 said:
it was like 100-200 dollars...it was for broke people who couldn't afford the top systems...hel;l i got a wii just because one day...i played mario and never touched the sh*t again after beating it

but again it's context...it very hard to get japan to buy an american product..they are crazy biased

in america the xbox "OUTSOLD" the ps3 if you wanna go buy numbers...and do you live in japan or america? And please don't act blinded like they didn't buy the ps3 over the xbox because the xbox was american made
I live in the USA which is apart of the WORLD aKa GLOBAL...

Price doesn't matter, it still sold more... the PS 2 was same price as the the OG Xbox and it sold more....


I'm not saying the 360 isn't light years ahead of the Wii... I hate the Wii and the 360 is clearly the better system in ALL categories... but the 'CONSOLE GENERATION WINNER" is always determined by sales... and in this case it's the Wii... because GLOBALLY it sold more then the other two home consoles... and GLOBALLY the PS 3 might have sold more than the 360 as well (like I said NOONE knows exact sales numbers not even MS and Sony themselves)... that was my point

Xbox hasn't won a generation yet... don't get mad because you prefer the 360 over the other two, there is nothing wrong with that... but facts are facts and the Wii won this Gen...
 5 years ago '06        #50
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 philly337 said:
sold more worldwide yes...in america no....and all the rest is false..xbox had better game and was the better system with the better controller and better online experience but that's opinion

i'm going off everybody i know....and nobody fu*ks with the ps3 anymore unless they don't have an xbox.....and sales (since yall wanna go on that) show that with xbox outselling the ps3 that past 27 months in america


if MS was given the choice of having more sales just in america or worldwide, which do u think they'd choose?

and going off 10 people u know to determine which console is used more by 70+ million people doesnt make sense

as for games, like u said, its opinion, but it's pretty widely known that PS has a much better lineup of games...xbox does have a few online features that are better than PSN, but not enough to make it the better overall system imo
 5 years ago '04        #51
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,423 | Props total: 6452 6452
my memory might be bad as fuk but has there ever been a GREAT launch title. outside of the marios on nintendo?
 5 years ago '08        #52
The N 466 heat pts466
space
avatar space
space
$45,551 | Props total: 17191 17191
Kinect gaming its what he talking about




[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '12        #53
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$21,053 | Props total: 17273 17273
 Da Ill One said:
Tell me which of the two generations MS has won? go ahead i'll wait
A lot of people consider the Xbox 360 a clear 'winner' because of how much market share it took from Sony...The xbox 360 stole a great amount of PS2 customers, and Sony lost a LOT of customers....those are facts.

They pretty much even'ed the playing field in one generation....Sega failed to do that with Nintendo for god knows how many years, and they also ultimately failed to do it to Sony.

Thats a win.
 5 years ago '04        #54
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 ALLEEK said:
A lot of people consider the Xbox 360 a clear 'winner' because of how much market share it took from Sony...The xbox 360 stole a great amount of PS2 customers, and Sony lost a LOT of customers....those are facts.

They pretty much even'ed the playing field in one generation....Sega failed to do that with Nintendo for god knows how many years, and they also ultimately failed to do it to Sony.

Thats a win.
those are facts...but you know just as well as everyone else it's determined by sales numbers.... that's also a fact..

and in this case nintendo won... or at least is winning for now...if MS can sell another 25 million 360's in the next 6 months they win... or same with Sony
 5 years ago '08        #55
The N 466 heat pts466
space
avatar space
space
$45,551 | Props total: 17191 17191
They didnt take anything, this gen was a
Multi console gen, ps3 for exclusives, 360 for 3rd
Party. Look at the overall sales they are extremely close
and MS came first.
 5 years ago '12        #56
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$21,053 | Props total: 17273 17273
 Da Ill One said:
those are facts...but you know just as well as everyone else it's determined by sales numbers.... that's also a fact..

and in this case nintendo won... or at least is winning for now...if MS can sell another 25 million 360's in the next 6 months they win... or same with Sony
I wouldn't dispute the fact that Nintendo won...sh*t I wouldn't dispute that for the past 30 years lol.....but in business if you corner the market, and I come out of nowhere and make you split that market with me???? You just fu*ked up...its that simple

Its definitely a win for Microsoft because with the success Sony saw with the PS2...NOBODY ELSE should've been able to survive in that climate BUT Nintendo.

The fact that the Xbox 360 came in and went toe to toe with goliath and is still standing....

Thats a win

Nobody should have had a chance after the PS2....My fu*kin 74 year old grandma bought a PS2 and didn't know why lol

And also First party games sold more on xbox 360, and third party software sold more on xbox 360...those are facts.

First party games on 360 saw more use/were played more by consumers, and 3rd party software saw more use/was played more by 360. Those are facts
 5 years ago '04        #57
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
^^ yes it's a win for MS in general but they didn't win the generation...

that's what i'm trying to tell ol boy...MS kicked a.ss this gen, Almost no other company would have been able to survive the RROD fiasco...but that show'd you how good of an overall product the 360 was that it didn't falter from that...

but yeah my whole point was MS hasn't won a generation as a whole yet...
 5 years ago '12        #58
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$21,053 | Props total: 17273 17273
And I think some of you really read his comment wrong as fu*k in the quote...IMO he wasn't talking about console sales at all

Lets read that long a.ss sentence again

"I think, coming out of this generation, being the market leader globally and really differentiating with online and that community, our third parties have been pretty eager to partner with us and I think you'll see between the 21st and what we do at E3, I think you'll see some really special and unique things,"
THIRD PARTIES....Them fu*k n*ggas don't build consoles, they make and sale games

And his statement was about games...IMO This just refers to the EA Support, and the Activision support they demonstrated on the 21st.....I really didn't get hardware from this statement since the fu*kin article is about 'If you want games, you'll see us at E3"....He isn't lying lol, they did SELL MORE GAMES

They DID win the software battle.

A few of you got your troll on....And a few of you went on arguing about something that had nothing to do with the fu*kin article ...


Last edited by OldBusiness; 05-28-2013 at 01:20 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #59
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$21,053 | Props total: 17273 17273
 Da Ill One said:
^^ yes it's a win for MS in general but they didn't win the generation...
Cool story, win is a win. You said it, and I think thats what dude who was trolling for 3 pages wanted you to finally say
 05-28-2013, 01:21 PM         #60
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]



- Watch Dogs
- Destiny
- Need for Speed Rivals
- Thief: Out of the Shadows
- Dying Light
- Human Element
- Rainbow 6: Patriots
- Star Wars 1313 (project on hold)
- 6. Beyond Good & Evil 2
- Dragon Age 3: Inquisition
- Cyberpunk 2077
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- wh0ore of the Orient - (rumour - on hold)
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2014
- Sniper Elite 3
- Lords of the Fallen
- Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes
- Wolfenstein: The New Order

yeah Patriotic spys

yeah The New Order N.W.O.

Watch Dogs yeah I see what you did there
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 44
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
49 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
84 comments
21 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy