Microsoft: "If all you want is gaming, you'll still pick us" - you'll see at E3

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #21
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,029 | Props total: 10697 10697
 IronMaiden said:
How am i hating?

As it stands XBOX One is a joke.
that is why ur hating....everything the xbox showed at e3 was dope...go read through the thread up until it ended...people were in awe..it just didn't show many games which you should have known wouldn't happen considering e3 was a month away

the game weren't shown...period...we don;t know lol..there is no reason to love or hate the xbox one from a gaming perspective because they haven't shown their hand yet
 5 years ago '04        #22
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 philly337 said:
Tell me which of the two generations MS has won? go ahead i'll wait
 5 years ago '06        #23
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
Tell me which of the two generations MS has won? go ahead i'll wait
get the fu*k outta here...

first and foremost the xbox won this generation...don't give me that sh*t about the gay a.ss wii that grandparents were buying..and don't give me the sh*t about japan sales of the sony because of their bias. In america (the only thing i give a sh*t about considering that's where i live and nobody cares what is made in america or overseas) xbox rained supreme

even the first generation the xbox sh*t on ps2 and was the better system....ps won that generation because a lot didn't own the xbox but it had just as many good exclusives (ps2 had way more exclusives but most were karaoke and dancing games) and was a much more powerful machine...and once you modded it..forget about it

27 straight months

5 years ago '11        #24
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 philly337 said:

(the only thing i give a sh*t about considering that's where i live and nobody cares what is made in america or overseas) xbox rained supreme

even the first generation the xbox sh*t on ps2 and was the better system....ps won that generation because a lot didn't own the xbox but it had just as many good exclusives (ps2 had way more exclusives but most were karaoke and dancing games) and was a much more powerful machine...and once you modded it..forget about it
 5 years ago '06        #25
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Jesszman said:
fu*k you laughin at you ethopian looking aids victim
 5 years ago '11        #26
space
space
space
 philly337 said:
fu*k you laughin at you ethopian looking aids victim
Son, why are you so angry?
 5 years ago '06        #27
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Jesszman said:
Son, why are you so angry?
son?

you know you don't like that in real life...just stop
 5 years ago '07        #28
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
$12,635 | Props total: 3957 3957
 chevyrida6 said:
ole mighty xbox won
I wonder how many 3rd party titles will be revealed

lord knows we're gonna see COD:Ghosts at the xbox press conference again

15 exclusive titles huh.. 8 Kinect 2.0 titles...

but be hype, they're gonna give you exactly what you expect...

ass creed IV, watch dogs, etc etc etc.. you know it..so be happy bout all the support..

the biggest question...will ea be there again????

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

05-28-2013, 12:30 PM         #29
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:

first and foremost the xbox won this generation...don't give me that sh*t about the gay a.ss wii that grandparents were buying..and don't give me the sh*t about japan sales of the sony because of their bias. In america (the only thing i give a sh*t about considering that's where i live and nobody cares what is made in america or overseas) xbox rained supreme

27 straight months

Sales mean nothing to consumers.

Justin Bieber sells how many albums? Does that mean he's more talented then X, X or X? He's the best?

XBOX didn't win sh*t, it sold more and that means what? That it sold more? It doesn't speak on quality. Is sales spoke on quality everyone on this forum would be sucking nintendo wii's d!ck yet it's been hated on for the past 6 fu*king years.
 5 years ago '05        #30
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,392 | Props total: 8068 8068
 philly337 said:
son?

you know you don't like that in real life...just stop
least he not saying n*gga this time
 5 years ago '11        #31
space
space
space
Man, I can't get excited for that 3rd party stuff at conferences. I hate platform exclusive DLC and the game is available on other consoles
 5 years ago '06        #32
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 IronMaiden said:
Sales mean nothing to consumers.

Justin Bieber sells how many albums? Does that mean he's more talented then X, X or X? He's the best?

XBOX didn't win sh*t, it sold more and that means what? That it sold more? It doesn't speak on quality. Is sales spoke on quality everyone on this forum would be sucking nintendo wii's d!ck yet it's been hated on for the past 6 fu*king years.
ur making my point..i could careless about sales

just like i said..the first xbox was better than the ps2

but for this generation i don't know many people who would say ps3 was better than xbox....exclusives were the same and any multi platform game was played on the xbox

i sold my ps3 and don't know many people who still play theirs other than when an exclusive like heavy rain or mlb the show drops unless they don't have an xbox

Last edited by philly337; 05-28-2013 at 12:36 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #33
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Jesszman said:
Man, I can't get excited for that 3rd party stuff at conferences. I hate platform exclusive DLC and the game is available on other consoles
ok and where did ur gay a.ss read that that's the exclusives they were showing?

this the sh*t i'm talking about...yall look like losers saying this sh*t

i'll be copping both and will play whichever is better...yall run around saying the dumbest sh*t just blatantly hating
and ur broke a.ss can't even afford either so what you care? You'll still be playing ur psp
 5 years ago '06        #34
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 TattooedMPsz said:
least he not saying n*gga this time
 5 years ago '04        #35
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 philly337 said:

27 straight months

You can't say forget the Wii just because it outsodl your favorite system...men stan women stan numbers don't...

Sony shipped more units then the 360 as well this generartion in a year less time...and while noone knows exact sales numbers... the unit that ships more usually has higher sales...
 5 years ago '07        #36
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
$12,635 | Props total: 3957 3957
 chevyrida6 said:
ole mighty xbox won
 Jesszman said:
and u know everything they show will make the ps4, they're gonna give the consumer games alright...

if bungie wasn't doing the exclusive gameplay reveal of Destiny with sony it would of been there too.

we're gonna see every 3rd party titles, a sprinkle of its 1st party support and a sh*t load of kinect 2.0 games.

i still expect k!ller instinct.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #37
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,408 | Props total: 961 961
 link04 said:
I wonder how many 3rd party titles will be revealed

lord knows we're gonna see COD:Ghosts at the xbox press conference again

15 exclusive titles huh.. 8 Kinect 2.0 titles...

but be hype, they're gonna give you exactly what you expect...

ass creed IV, watch dogs, etc etc etc.. you know it..so be happy bout all the support..

the biggest question...will ea be there again????

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

damnnnnnnnnnn had to quote this ...once e3 is here and xbox shows off ima lmfao at this post

wayyy to much sony love for no reason
 5 years ago '06        #38
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
You can't say forget the Wii just because it outsodl your favorite system...men stan women stan numbers don't...

Sony shipped more units then the 360 as well this generartion in a year less time...and while noone knows exact sales numbers... the unit that ships more usually has higher sales...
lol ok buddy

the wii ruled supreme over all

the great wii...best exclusives, most powerful, best experience...the wii
 5 years ago '06        #39
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 philly337 said:

27 straight months

so xbox won the generation only if we choose to ignore alot of the facts that point to the fact that it didnt got it

05-28-2013, 12:41 PM         #40
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HDBeatz said:
@ M$

All I want is for you to get you always on (see in the dark) camera connected spy device the fu*k out my crib.

Let me be able to play games offline.

That's it. Too much to ask?
this

/thread
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy