most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
403 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #1
7516 pageviews
153 comments

ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,741 | Props total: 22110 22110
Microsoft: "If all you want is gaming, you'll still pick us" - you'll see at E3

"I think, coming out of this generation, being the market leader globally and really differentiating with online and that community, our third parties have been pretty eager to partner with us and I think you'll see between the 21st and what we do at E3, I think you'll see some really special and unique things," Spencer commented during a chat with journalists, a week or so before the Xbox One reveal event. "We believe that if all you want is gaming, you'll still pick us, at the end of the day.

"The super core guys, they will buy everything," he added. "They will buy all devices, but most people really only do buy one device, and if you're going to think about what that one device is, we believe an all-in-one system that does the best games and TV and entertainment will be something that's really unique.

"We are a very ambitious, creative group that always wants to improve, and so if you think about where we launched the Xbox 360 in 2005 and where it is today, it's night and day from where we started. And we're thinking about that the same as we thinking abut this next platform.

"We're going to continue to innovate, continue to add new experiences, and make it better every single year. Right now we're eight years into this platform - we didn't have a single music video [at launch], we didn't have any entertainment, and now we're seeing half our usage globally driven from entertainment apps. And so we think the story will evolve and continue to get better over time."
visit this link News: Xbox One: "if all you want is gaming, you'll still pick us" - Xbox 360 - The Official Magazine

153 comments for "Microsoft: "If all you want is gaming, you'll still pick us" - you'll see at E3"

5 years ago '05        #2
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
kind of a stupid thing to say
 05-28-2013, 10:48 AM         #3
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ M$

All I want is for you to get you always on (see in the dark) camera connected spy device the fu*k out my crib.

Let me be able to play games offline.

That's it. Too much to ask?
 5 years ago '10        #4
freshprinceoba 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,318 | Props total: 13 13
LMFAO
 05-28-2013, 10:54 AM         #5
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hmmmm
 5 years ago '12        #6
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347 OP
space
space
$69,741 | Props total: 22110 22110
I smell them.

BTW doesn't this sound like some company in 2006?
 5 years ago '10        #7
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
Microsoft has opened up a few new studios worldwide. Even one in Japan.

They also bolstered their existing studios.

Is it enough?

I had a feeling Microsoft wanted to snatch Insomiac for an exclusive game, given that Sony has tapped Bungie for some exclusive content for Destiny. I thought it was something to watch for, but I guess I'm too much of a nerd.
 5 years ago '04        #8
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
Sounds good and all but they aren't the Global leader this gen...that's Nintendo with 22 million more units sold...and if estimates are correct (never know the real numbers) Sony outsold MS this gen also which puts them in third place...
 5 years ago '10        #9
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
 Da Ill One said:
Sounds good and all but they aren't the Global leader this gen...that's Nintendo with 22 million more units sold...and if estimates are correct (never know the real numbers) Sony outsold MS this gen also which puts them in third place...
Microsoft wants to maintain the west before venturing anywhere else.

They appear to be doubling down on big names such as EA and Activision here in the U.S.. Then they'd invest more into unique and unknown territory to attract the foreign audience.

This is what I would hope for, but Microsoft has been a big bucket of fail this month. I'm hoping for a strong recovery at E3.
 5 years ago '06        #10
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
ole mighty xbox won
 5 years ago '06        #11
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,973 | Props total: 10632 10632
yup.....

honestly only thing i'm worried about is the specs....

have a feeling better games on xbox,better live on xbox, better kinect/move on xbox, more features on xbox, better controller on xbox

only thing is he multiplat games...if spec are even close xbox will win again this generation because everyone will play multi plat on xbox because of the controller and xbox live

still don;t agree with the used game bullsh*t and connecting online though

gotta see what e3 brings
 05-28-2013, 12:08 PM         #12
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"The super core guys, they will buy everything,"
If you don't have games i won't be buying it. As a "core" gamer, i want games. Not a DVR.
 5 years ago '06        #13
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 IronMaiden said:
If you don't have games i won't be buying it. As a "core" gamer, i want games. Not a DVR.
and they have all multi playform games and 15 exclusives releasing within the first year....

soooo yea
 05-28-2013, 12:10 PM         #14
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
and they have all multi playform games and 15 exclusives releasing within the first year....

soooo yea
And how many those exclusives are sh*tty Kinect only games?

I want actual games.
 5 years ago '04        #15
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 philly337 said:
if spec are even close xbox will win again this generation
But Xbox hasn't won ANY generation yet...
 5 years ago '06        #16
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 IronMaiden said:
And how many those exclusives are sh*tty Kinect only games?

I want actual games.
neither of us know...that's my point. You guys are just hating...all 15 could be normal exclusives....all 15 could be all kinect

you a.ssume and post the latter....
 5 years ago '06        #17
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
But Xbox hasn't won ANY generation yet...
 5 years ago '11        #18
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 ThePainkiller said:
I smell them.

BTW doesn't this sound like some company in 2006?
 philly337 said:
neither of us know...that's my point. You guys are just hating...all 15 could be normal exclusives....all 15 could be all kinect

Because that's all MS has given us to go by these last few years. It's been more about Kinect, applications, and timed-exclusives than exclusives that the average gamer will actually invest their time in.
 5 years ago '06        #19
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Jesszman said:
Because that's all MS has given us to go by these last few years. It's been more about Kinect, applications, and timed-exclusives than exclusives that the average gamer will actually invest their time in.
 05-28-2013, 12:15 PM         #20
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:

How am i hating? The facts that are laid out at this very moment give me 0 reason to buy the xbox one.

15 exclusives mean NOTHING without knowing what they are. 8 of them could be XBLA exclusives that will be on PC/XBLA. I own a high end PC why would i want to go spend $500 on a console to play dumbed down versions? Halo 20? Gears 15? Forza 9? 0 interest.

As it stands XBOX One is a joke. I hope they flip the fu*king table at E3 and blow everyone away and force everyone to crow. Why? Because i fu*king love video games and would love more competition but i don't care about kinect, dvr features, PC/xbone exclusives etc. Give me some new sh*t, some new sh*t that i can ONLY play on xbone.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
221 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy