T.I. arguing wit some nigga At Suite 38 In Indianapolis

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
96 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #81
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 Trelli3Matrix said:
n*gga first of yall, u cant even get ur own BODYGUARD k!lled. Thats not possible. His guard signed up for that job. Just like how obamas guards vowed to b willing to take a bullet for him. Why u think ti said he. Pays 500000 every year just on security??????? Its a job, one that involves risks. If n*ggas f!ghtin ti, the bodyguard helps, obviously. Matta fact ti never even supposed to b f!ghtin, thats what the guard is for. To guard him. So if ti f!ghts, and the guard does HIS JOB, WHAT HE'S PAID TO DO, and n*ggas feel they wanna k!ll him as well.....how is that ti fault?
bruh...pump your breaks with all that. please....
 5 years ago '12        #82
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 Duntaz said:
I never heard a Jay-z/ Hatian jack story. I know extorted alot of Ny rappers but it always seem like him & jay never really crossed paths like that.
Yea. They said he jacked jay z up on the walll lol. Whats crazy is how he was extortin diddy. I think hatian jack was cool wit bmf... It remember correctly, i may b wrong, but they said jack and pac had a beef and that bmf shot tupac up, pac didnt wanna go against that type of drama being that bmf was heavy and he knew he couldnt handle THEM , so he said "ya kno what, damn, imma just say biggie did it, ill blame him instead". LOL jack was the reason wyclef went bankrupt....he went bankrupt from payin extortion fees to jack. Thats y he was tryna take money from the haiti relief funds. Sad isnt it?
 5 years ago '04        #83
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
he came to dc and got fu*ked up over a vip table. i fu*k with tip one of my top 5, but apparently he came here talmbout he wanted BYB's VIP table when Platinum was around and they was like....No..and from there it was a wrap. i dont know how true it is but its one of those stories ya hear from multiple sources who have nothin to do with each other. back then braggin bout beatin a n*gga a.ss wasnt popular on the net to do.
n*gga that sh*t was always popular...lol at that last sentence,you didn't need to add that to make your story sound credible.
 5 years ago '13        #84
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,076 | Props total: 38442 38442
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Yea. They said he jacked jay z up on the walll lol. Whats crazy is how he was extortin diddy. I think hatian jack was cool wit bmf... It remember correctly, i may b wrong, but they said jack and pac had a beef and that bmf shot tupac up, pac didnt wanna go against that type of drama being that bmf was heavy and he knew he couldnt handle THEM , so he said "ya kno what, damn, imma just say biggie did it, ill blame him instead". LOL jack was the reason wyclef went bankrupt....he went bankrupt from payin extortion fees to jack. Thats y he was tryna take money from the haiti relief funds. Sad isnt it?
BMF were a different crew led by Meech and them and have nothing to do with Pac or the eastcoast.

Black Mafia was a bunch of Haitians from the eastcoast during the 80's and early 90's, including Hench, Jack, Tut and a number of others.

Pac dissed Jack and called him a snitch/informant to a New York Times reporter, they printed it. Pac fell out with BIG cuz he was still rollin with Jack, Tut and them after the shooting, so it was a case of "ur in bed with my enemies" and also the fact he aint come to visit him in the pen. Pac only figured who shot him while he was in the pen, dudes were saying his "homeboys" set him up and that King Tut was going around bragging that he shot Pac.

The thing was Pac ran into Tut few weeks prior his sentencing and pulled a gun out on him and BIG was with Tut and told Pac to chill, BIG vouched for Tut.

Nobody knows how deep BIG was involved in it, but if you listen to Longkiss Goodnight, he gives little clues.

"When my men bust, you just move wit such stamina, Slugs missed ya, I ain't mad at cha (we ain't mad at cha), Blood rushin, concussions, ain't nothin, Catch cases, come out frontin, smokin something"

Pac also goes at Jack and them on Against All Odds

"I heard he was light skinned, stocky with a Haitian accent
Jewellery, fast cars and he's known for flashing (What's his name???)
Listen while I take you back (n*gga SAY HIS NAME!) and lace this rap
A real live tale about a snitch named Haitian Jack
Knew he was workin for the feds, same crime, different trials
n*gga, picture what he said, and did I mention
Promised a payback, Jimmy Henchman, in due time
I know you bi*ch n*ggas is listening, The World Is Mine
Set me up, wet me up, n*ggas stuck me up
Heard the guns bust but you tricks never shut me up
Touch one of mine on everything I own
I'll destroy everything you touch, play the game n*gga"

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 05-29-2013 at 09:29 AM..
 05-29-2013, 10:13 AM         #85
InnanetGsRunSht  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trilluminati GA said:
sh*t is jokes

but Webbie though

fu*k that n*gga D Wreck try to play Webbie like a hoe. Webbie gon die out here. That ain't a funny line that's a fu*kin lifestyle.
 5 years ago '04        #86
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136
I don't even argue with my girl that damn long.

All that $$ he got and he arguing with MFs in da club.
 5 years ago '10        #87
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
I thought this n*gga learned his lesson.
 5 years ago '04        #88
SeanP 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,331 | Props total: 301 301
TI don't want it like that...n*gga look frail...I bet the n*gga couldn't lift an iPod...
 05-29-2013, 10:57 AM         #89
Niruggg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he look like he standing on somebody shoulders
 5 years ago '10        #90
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 HipHopFactz said:
BMF were a different crew led by Meech and them and have nothing to do with Pac or the eastcoast.

Black Mafia was a bunch of Haitians from the eastcoast during the 80's and early 90's, including Hench, Jack, Tut and a number of others.

Pac dissed Jack and called him a snitch/informant to a New York Times reporter, they printed it. Pac fell out with BIG cuz he was still rollin with Jack, Tut and them after the shooting, so it was a case of "ur in bed with my enemies" and also the fact he aint come to visit him in the pen. Pac only figured who shot him while he was in the pen, dudes were saying his "homeboys" set him up and that King Tut was going around bragging that he shot Pac.

The thing was Pac ran into Tut few weeks prior his sentencing and pulled a gun out on him and BIG was with Tut and told Pac to chill, BIG vouched for Tut.

Nobody knows how deep BIG was involved in it, but if you listen to Longkiss Goodnight, he gives little clues.

"When my men bust, you just move wit such stamina, Slugs missed ya, I ain't mad at cha (we ain't mad at cha), Blood rushin, concussions, ain't nothin, Catch cases, come out frontin, smokin something"

Pac also goes at Jack and them on Against All Odds

"I heard he was light skinned, stocky with a Haitian accent
Jewellery, fast cars and he's known for flashing (What's his name???)
Listen while I take you back (n*gga SAY HIS NAME!) and lace this rap
A real live tale about a snitch named Haitian Jack
Knew he was workin for the feds, same crime, different trials
n*gga, picture what he said, and did I mention
Promised a payback, Jimmy Henchman, in due time
I know you bi*ch n*ggas is listening, The World Is Mine
Set me up, wet me up, n*ggas stuck me up
Heard the guns bust but you tricks never shut me up
Touch one of mine on everything I own
I'll destroy everything you touch, play the game n*gga"
You're wasting keystrokes homie

InnanetGsRunSht said:
fu*k that n*gga D Wreck try to play Webbie like a hoe. Webbie gon die out here. That ain't a funny line that's a fu*kin lifestyle.
Webbie used to scream that sh*t with authority too
 5 years ago '13        #91
NoYouWantFindMe 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$565 | Props total: 90 90
n*ggas know more about rapper beefs than they know about math and world history, smh...
 05-29-2013, 11:09 AM         #92
Niruggg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trelli3Matrix said:

troll
 5 years ago '13        #93
412Sadom 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,378 | Props total: 1938 1938
DAMN HOMEBOY U POINTn OUT EVERYBODY IN THE CROWD....THAT AINT GANGSTA
 5 years ago '07        #94
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,963 | Props total: 5879 5879
 X-NINE said:
n*gga looks like he's saying "Look here patna" multiple times
 05-29-2013, 12:12 PM         #95
TIP2009  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kizzle504 said:
Obama won
on a serious note, you stupid as fu*k
 05-29-2013, 12:52 PM         #96
Nasty Neighbor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think some of you may be confusing t.i. with lil boosie

Sir Bangz said:
Jay stabbed a producer for leaking his record.

I think he knows how to handle himself
jay didn't stab sh*t either

Stillhyphy said:
so many clowns in this thread
If a rapper does some pus*y sh*t, yal get on their head about it
If a rapper lets the thug outta him, yal get on their head about that. make up your minds
everyone is saying how dumb this is seeing as how he almost got his sh*t bust last time he pulled this sh*t

Trelli3Matrix said:
Do we REALLY wanna test this n*ggas gangsta again?? U dont always have to f!ght to get ur point across. When ti makes a statement, n*ggas fall back. So what he gotta f!ght for. Thats the last thing "gun range" harris needs. Yooou may not have feds watching yooooou but im sure ti does. And if he does too much talkin all the time, y u never hear bout him gettin his a.ss whooped any of those times??
fu*k outta here u fu*kin stan
[pic - click to view]

t.i. stayed getting hoed by katrina refugees in atl

Last edited by Nasty Neighbor; 05-29-2013 at 01:01 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #97
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 5606 5606
 YI-Drizzy said:
everyone is saying how dumb this is seeing as how he almost got his sh*t bust last time he pulled this sh*t
the last time they "know of" him going off ina club

and the people saying that are the same people that would let somebody disrespect them in the club and won't do sh*t about it. point is...t.i aint lettin nobody play him. yal sound like some suckas
 5 years ago '11        #98
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 Matt504 said:

I really don't get it...

Black people don't like each other yet they will all pile into a small confined space and think they'll somehow coexist peacefully. this sh*t is always a recipe for disaster.
 5 years ago '04        #99
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
$13,331 | Props total: 5760 5760
 Trelli3Matrix said:
extorted wyclef? Isn't he wyclef's cousin? Which I think is one of the reasons pac dissed the fugees.
 4 years ago '04        #100
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,455 | Props total: 1447 1447
 mt fuji said:
n*gga that sh*t was always popular...lol at that last sentence,you didn't need to add that to make your story sound credible.
you idiot i was just being honest.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
85 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
20 hours ago