T.I. arguing wit some nigga At Suite 38 In Indianapolis

most viewed right now
 Drake- Iím Upset
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kim Kardashian ethers Rhymefest!!
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent and floyd mayweather beefing again #getthestrap
38 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #61
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
This n*gga wanna go back to jail so bad
 5 years ago '07        #62
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1637 1637
tip need to take it easy...you OT bow down fu*k all that being tough sh*t if them indy boys wanna light his a.ss up its over for him...thats how he got his manz popped
 5 years ago '07        #63
MiseryCityTexas 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$21,917 | Props total: 5435 5435
 Bighempin of QM said:
T.I. betta make sure his security is heavily armed cuz these niccas in Nap ain't never scared!!! A lot of these clowns coming for the Chi so u know ignorance is gonna be present!
mac boney and big kuntry king outta become TIP's fulltime body guards now since their rap careers ended before they started. and this is the same n*gga that told puffy to chill in the club.
 5 years ago '11        #64
UTP 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,768 | Props total: 468 468
 YI-Drizzy said:
webbie>>>

Forgot all about this video.
 05-28-2013, 10:19 PM         #65
Johnson4u222  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YI-Drizzy said:
webbie>>>

Awwww man
 05-28-2013, 10:22 PM         #66
the player  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DEDOS said:
guess he didnt learn after he popped off his mouth last time in the club and got his homeboy k!lled acouple years ago huh you can get touched like anybody else
only cuz he beat the dude up...
 5 years ago '07        #67
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,853 | Props total: 251 251
Don't make him pull out the bow and arrow
 5 years ago '10        #68
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
sh*t is jokes

but Webbie though

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 05-29-2013 at 01:48 AM..
 05-29-2013, 02:11 AM         #69
loyola llothta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this the same n*gga that got his bestfriend k!lled because of a club altercation then testify?
the same n*gga that didnt do sh*t when fif called him a snitch
the same n*gga that didnt say sh*t when guuci went at him and show up in his b-party/or some sh*t looking to start problems

dude is that type n*gga that Love talk sh*t, master that sh*t but once you go in his sh*t he change up real quick. all you have to do is call his bluff
 5 years ago '04        #70
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,849 | Props total: 2042 2042
 BIGMARS said:
So basically, you don't know shyt?
I know how to spell sh*t that and if ya look at some of the other posts... its clear dude aint untouchable. The DMV is an equal opportunity of robbing and sh*t. They'll rob anyone here, they'll jump anyone here. No one gets any pass. I like the way you tried to go on me for being insightful. Provide to the thread before ya hate f*ggot.
 5 years ago '04        #71
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,849 | Props total: 2042 2042
whats funny is ima huge t.i. fan. I just think he forgets he cant be a boss everywhere
 5 years ago '12        #72
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,720 | Props total: 5697 5697
 cankstoochie said:
i have yet to see t.i. get in a f!ght. i bet he would get his a.ss whooped. he does too much talking.
Do we REALLY wanna test this n*ggas gangsta again?? U dont always have to f!ght to get ur point across. When ti makes a statement, n*ggas fall back. So what he gotta f!ght for. Thats the last thing "gun range" harris needs. Yooou may not have feds watching yooooou but im sure ti does. And if he does too much talkin all the time, y u never hear bout him gettin his a.ss whooped any of those times??
 5 years ago '12        #73
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 loyola llothta said:
this the same n*gga that got his bestfriend k!lled because of a club altercation then testify?
the same n*gga that didnt do sh*t when fif called him a snitch
the same n*gga that didnt say sh*t when guuci went at him and show up in his b-party/or some sh*t looking to start problems

dude is that type n*gga that Love talk sh*t, master that sh*t but once you go in his sh*t he change up real quick. all you have to do is call his bluff
He didnt get his bodyguard k!lled. n*ggas was mad at ti, shot his car up, did a u turn and shot it up again....wit an automatic gun. U cant blame ti for that. Them n*ggas just didnt give a fu*k and shot at the WHOLE car. U make it seem like ti put a hit on the n*gga. Idiot. So when ur mom dies, ill just blame u for some reason...thats fair.

50 said he wasnt talkin bout ti....why didnt he admit. He was like "i wasnt talkin bout ti, yall kno me, if i diss someone then i say names, always" so yea, from the horses mouth, he said he didnt diss ti. So u just hurt 50 n the crossfire.

If gucci wanted to start problems, y didnt he?? And that was jeezy and ti's party. The main focus was jeezy and gucci n the same building and nothing happening. U need to state y n*ggas dont go handle ti rather than sayin why ti dont handle n*ggas....
 5 years ago '06        #74
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,781 | Props total: 1147 1147
not an argument with loud a.ss music
 5 years ago '12        #75
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 DEDOS said:
guess he didnt learn after he popped off his mouth last time in the club and got his homeboy k!lled acouple years ago huh you can get touched like anybody else
n*gga first of yall, u cant even get ur own BODYGUARD k!lled. Thats not possible. His guard signed up for that job. Just like how obamas guards vowed to b willing to take a bullet for him. Why u think ti said he. Pays 500000 every year just on security??????? Its a job, one that involves risks. If n*ggas f!ghtin ti, the bodyguard helps, obviously. Matta fact ti never even supposed to b f!ghtin, thats what the guard is for. To guard him. So if ti f!ghts, and the guard does HIS JOB, WHAT HE'S PAID TO DO, and n*ggas feel they wanna k!ll him as well.....how is that ti fault?
 5 years ago '10        #76
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
 Trelli3Matrix said:
n*gga first of yall, u cant even get ur own BODYGUARD k!lled. Thats not possible. His guard signed up for that job. Just like how obamas guards vowed to b willing to take a bullet for him. Why u think ti said he. Pays 500000 every year just on security??????? Its a job, one that involves risks. If n*ggas f!ghtin ti, the bodyguard helps, obviously. Matta fact ti never even supposed to b f!ghtin, thats what the guard is for. To guard him. So if ti f!ghts, and the guard does HIS JOB, WHAT HE'S PAID TO DO, and n*ggas feel they wanna k!ll him as well.....how is that ti fault?
bruh...pump your breaks with all that. please....
 5 years ago '12        #77
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Duntaz said:
I never heard a Jay-z/ Hatian jack story. I know extorted alot of Ny rappers but it always seem like him & jay never really crossed paths like that.
Yea. They said he jacked jay z up on the walll lol. Whats crazy is how he was extortin diddy. I think hatian jack was cool wit bmf... It remember correctly, i may b wrong, but they said jack and pac had a beef and that bmf shot tupac up, pac didnt wanna go against that type of drama being that bmf was heavy and he knew he couldnt handle THEM , so he said "ya kno what, damn, imma just say biggie did it, ill blame him instead". LOL jack was the reason wyclef went bankrupt....he went bankrupt from payin extortion fees to jack. Thats y he was tryna take money from the haiti relief funds. Sad isnt it?
 5 years ago '04        #78
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,458 | Props total: 597 597
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
he came to dc and got fu*ked up over a vip table. i fu*k with tip one of my top 5, but apparently he came here talmbout he wanted BYB's VIP table when Platinum was around and they was like....No..and from there it was a wrap. i dont know how true it is but its one of those stories ya hear from multiple sources who have nothin to do with each other. back then braggin bout beatin a n*gga a.ss wasnt popular on the net to do.
n*gga that sh*t was always popular...lol at that last sentence,you didn't need to add that to make your story sound credible.
 5 years ago '13        #79
HipHopFactz 454 heat pts454
space
space
$31,912 | Props total: 43255 43255
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Yea. They said he jacked jay z up on the walll lol. Whats crazy is how he was extortin diddy. I think hatian jack was cool wit bmf... It remember correctly, i may b wrong, but they said jack and pac had a beef and that bmf shot tupac up, pac didnt wanna go against that type of drama being that bmf was heavy and he knew he couldnt handle THEM , so he said "ya kno what, damn, imma just say biggie did it, ill blame him instead". LOL jack was the reason wyclef went bankrupt....he went bankrupt from payin extortion fees to jack. Thats y he was tryna take money from the haiti relief funds. Sad isnt it?
BMF were a different crew led by Meech and them and have nothing to do with Pac or the eastcoast.

Black Mafia was a bunch of Haitians from the eastcoast during the 80's and early 90's, including Hench, Jack, Tut and a number of others.

Pac dissed Jack and called him a snitch/informant to a New York Times reporter, they printed it. Pac fell out with BIG cuz he was still rollin with Jack, Tut and them after the shooting, so it was a case of "ur in bed with my enemies" and also the fact he aint come to visit him in the pen. Pac only figured who shot him while he was in the pen, dudes were saying his "homeboys" set him up and that King Tut was going around bragging that he shot Pac.

The thing was Pac ran into Tut few weeks prior his sentencing and pulled a gun out on him and BIG was with Tut and told Pac to chill, BIG vouched for Tut.

Nobody knows how deep BIG was involved in it, but if you listen to Longkiss Goodnight, he gives little clues.

"When my men bust, you just move wit such stamina, Slugs missed ya, I ain't mad at cha (we ain't mad at cha), Blood rushin, concussions, ain't nothin, Catch cases, come out frontin, smokin something"

Pac also goes at Jack and them on Against All Odds

"I heard he was light skinned, stocky with a Haitian accent
Jewellery, fast cars and he's known for flashing (What's his name???)
Listen while I take you back (n*gga SAY HIS NAME!) and lace this rap
A real live tale about a snitch named Haitian Jack
Knew he was workin for the feds, same crime, different trials
n*gga, picture what he said, and did I mention
Promised a payback, Jimmy Henchman, in due time
I know you bi*ch n*ggas is listening, The World Is Mine
Set me up, wet me up, n*ggas stuck me up
Heard the guns bust but you tricks never shut me up
Touch one of mine on everything I own
I'll destroy everything you touch, play the game n*gga"

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 05-29-2013 at 08:29 AM..
 05-29-2013, 09:13 AM         #80
InnanetGsRunSht  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trilluminati GA said:
sh*t is jokes

but Webbie though

fu*k that n*gga D Wreck try to play Webbie like a hoe. Webbie gon die out here. That ain't a funny line that's a fu*kin lifestyle.
Home      

most viewed right now
#bigbreasttwitter
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
56 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
77 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1344 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are Californiaís Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
113 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
118 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy