T.I. arguing wit some nigga At Suite 38 In Indianapolis

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
48 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #61
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,175 | Props total: 8218 8218
Cleary TI's overly emotional a.ss will be locked up again soon
 5 years ago '06        #62
morrow05 34 heat pts34
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 189 189
you n*ggas talkin reckless are only street n*ggas on boxden
 5 years ago '08        #63
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17223 17223
called him a cop

5 years ago '05        #64
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
This n*gga wanna go back to jail so bad
 5 years ago '07        #65
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
tip need to take it easy...you OT bow down fu*k all that being tough sh*t if them indy boys wanna light his a.ss up its over for him...thats how he got his manz popped
 5 years ago '07        #66
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 Bighempin of QM said:
T.I. betta make sure his security is heavily armed cuz these niccas in Nap ain't never scared!!! A lot of these clowns coming for the Chi so u know ignorance is gonna be present!
mac boney and big kuntry king outta become TIP's fulltime body guards now since their rap careers ended before they started. and this is the same n*gga that told puffy to chill in the club.
 5 years ago '11        #67
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,313 | Props total: 25142 25142
 MiseryCityTexas said:
mac boney and big kuntry king outta become TIP's fulltime body guards now since their rap careers ended before they started. and this is the same n*gga that told puffy to chill in the club.
forgot about this..
 5 years ago '11        #68
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,313 | Props total: 25142 25142
Can you imagine if someone tried to speak to jeezy in that manner on memorial day weekend

[pic - click to view]

T.I chill my girl got me watching the VH1 show..got love for those kids
 5 years ago '11        #69
UTP 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,679 | Props total: 360 360
 YI-Drizzy said:
webbie>>>

Forgot all about this video.
 05-28-2013, 11:19 PM         #70
Johnson4u222  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YI-Drizzy said:
webbie>>>

Awwww man
 05-28-2013, 11:22 PM         #71
the player  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DEDOS said:
guess he didnt learn after he popped off his mouth last time in the club and got his homeboy k!lled acouple years ago huh you can get touched like anybody else
only cuz he beat the dude up...
 5 years ago '07        #72
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
Don't make him pull out the bow and arrow
 5 years ago '10        #73
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
sh*t is jokes

but Webbie though

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 05-29-2013 at 02:48 AM..
 05-29-2013, 03:11 AM         #74
loyola llothta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this the same n*gga that got his bestfriend k!lled because of a club altercation then testify?
the same n*gga that didnt do sh*t when fif called him a snitch
the same n*gga that didnt say sh*t when guuci went at him and show up in his b-party/or some sh*t looking to start problems

dude is that type n*gga that Love talk sh*t, master that sh*t but once you go in his sh*t he change up real quick. all you have to do is call his bluff
 5 years ago '04        #75
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,455 | Props total: 1447 1447
 BIGMARS said:
So basically, you don't know shyt?
I know how to spell sh*t that and if ya look at some of the other posts... its clear dude aint untouchable. The DMV is an equal opportunity of robbing and sh*t. They'll rob anyone here, they'll jump anyone here. No one gets any pass. I like the way you tried to go on me for being insightful. Provide to the thread before ya hate f*ggot.
 5 years ago '04        #76
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,455 | Props total: 1447 1447
whats funny is ima huge t.i. fan. I just think he forgets he cant be a boss everywhere
 5 years ago '12        #77
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 cankstoochie said:
i have yet to see t.i. get in a f!ght. i bet he would get his a.ss whooped. he does too much talking.
Do we REALLY wanna test this n*ggas gangsta again?? U dont always have to f!ght to get ur point across. When ti makes a statement, n*ggas fall back. So what he gotta f!ght for. Thats the last thing "gun range" harris needs. Yooou may not have feds watching yooooou but im sure ti does. And if he does too much talkin all the time, y u never hear bout him gettin his a.ss whooped any of those times??
 5 years ago '12        #78
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 loyola llothta said:
this the same n*gga that got his bestfriend k!lled because of a club altercation then testify?
the same n*gga that didnt do sh*t when fif called him a snitch
the same n*gga that didnt say sh*t when guuci went at him and show up in his b-party/or some sh*t looking to start problems

dude is that type n*gga that Love talk sh*t, master that sh*t but once you go in his sh*t he change up real quick. all you have to do is call his bluff
He didnt get his bodyguard k!lled. n*ggas was mad at ti, shot his car up, did a u turn and shot it up again....wit an automatic gun. U cant blame ti for that. Them n*ggas just didnt give a fu*k and shot at the WHOLE car. U make it seem like ti put a hit on the n*gga. Idiot. So when ur mom dies, ill just blame u for some reason...thats fair.

50 said he wasnt talkin bout ti....why didnt he admit. He was like "i wasnt talkin bout ti, yall kno me, if i diss someone then i say names, always" so yea, from the horses mouth, he said he didnt diss ti. So u just hurt 50 n the crossfire.

If gucci wanted to start problems, y didnt he?? And that was jeezy and ti's party. The main focus was jeezy and gucci n the same building and nothing happening. U need to state y n*ggas dont go handle ti rather than sayin why ti dont handle n*ggas....
 5 years ago '06        #79
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,529 | Props total: 950 950
not an argument with loud a.ss music
 5 years ago '12        #80
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 DEDOS said:
guess he didnt learn after he popped off his mouth last time in the club and got his homeboy k!lled acouple years ago huh you can get touched like anybody else
n*gga first of yall, u cant even get ur own BODYGUARD k!lled. Thats not possible. His guard signed up for that job. Just like how obamas guards vowed to b willing to take a bullet for him. Why u think ti said he. Pays 500000 every year just on security??????? Its a job, one that involves risks. If n*ggas f!ghtin ti, the bodyguard helps, obviously. Matta fact ti never even supposed to b f!ghtin, thats what the guard is for. To guard him. So if ti f!ghts, and the guard does HIS JOB, WHAT HE'S PAID TO DO, and n*ggas feel they wanna k!ll him as well.....how is that ti fault?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago