T.I. arguing wit some nigga At Suite 38 In Indianapolis

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
160 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #21
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 Minister said:
read my sig

And i don't see how yal dont know already..tip isnt gonna let anybody play him. dude isn't a hoe whatsoever. call him whatever you want but you can't call him fake or a sucka
 05-28-2013, 12:22 PM         #22
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Minister said:
read my sig
Is he black or white tho?
 5 years ago '13        #23
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,072 | Props total: 38425 38425
T.I don't need to be doin this anymore, he needs to start thinking about his health, if u want to handle biz alone den don't pay for security

You over there arguing with dudes who have nothing to lose, while u have everything to lose

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 05-28-2013 at 12:26 PM..
 5 years ago '13        #24
space
space
I'm quick to expose Gayz, but one thing Jayz does right, he has hired himself security and he lets them do their job.

All these other rappers including Kanye are dumb az fu*k, once you hit 30 it's time to grow up, in the early days Jay had Beans on frontline, but once Jay came into some real $$$and his networth increased, he hired himself some professional security, the type you need at non-ghetto events, TIP need to hire some security like that.

50 also got his security game on lock, but sometimes 50 does what he wants, he's built lke that, good with the hands, whereas Jay don't know how to f!ght and he throws like a girl
 5 years ago '07        #25
THA JUICEMANE 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,371 | Props total: 590 590
It was 1 of the security guards I was right there
 5 years ago '11        #26
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,433 | Props total: 1416 1416
 YI-Drizzy said:
webbie>>>

obama won tho
 5 years ago '04        #27
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 cankstoochie said:
i have yet to see t.i. get in a f!ght. i bet he would get his a.ss whooped. he does too much talking.
Must not remember him sockin Luda's manager a while back at the Def Jam party a while back.....TIP is not a ho......
 5 years ago '09        #28
zreckman 
space
space
space
$578 | Props total: 272 272
TI almost got ended in my hometown of Cincinnati for this a while ago.... I know yall remember that...... Nati goons followed this mans vanpool on the highway and lit em up like a Xmas tree..... Midwest dont Play that King of the South pass dont work in the MID buddy
 5 years ago '04        #29
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 zreckman said:
TI almost got ended in my hometown of Cincinnati for this a while ago.... I know yall remember that...... Nati goons followed this mans vanpool on the highway and lit em up like a Xmas tree..... Midwest dont Play that King of the South pass dont work in the MID buddy
Yeh I was down there that night......Them shells was glistenin all over I-75......
 5 years ago '07        #30
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
 DEDOS said:
guess he didnt learn after he popped off his mouth last time in the club and got his homeboy k!lled acouple years ago huh you can get touched like anybody else
 5 years ago '06        #31
Icee 33 heat pts33
space
space
$11,722 | Props total: 5715 5715
I've never seen any gangsta in my life wearing neon green

Seriously thats the liquid courage, everyone got a short fuse when they drinking.
 5 years ago '13        #32
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305

He seemed to be doing a lot of talking and I can't hear a word. But it don't even seem like he was arguing. He could have been just talking for all we know

He be talking a lot period. No matter the situation at hand.
 5 years ago '13        #33
space
space
 NO RELIGION said:
how do you know? (minus the video of him pushing that girl)

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '13        #34
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5775 5775
 HipHopFactz said:
I'm quick to expose Gayz, but one thing Jayz does right, he has hired himself security and he lets them do their job.

All these other rappers including Kanye are dumb az fu*k, once you hit 30 it's time to grow up, in the early days Jay had Beans on frontline, but once Jay came into some real $$$and his networth increased, he hired himself some professional security, the type you need at non-ghetto events, TIP need to hire some security like that.

50 also got his security game on lock, but sometimes 50 does what he wants, he's built lke that, good with the hands, whereas Jay don't know how to f!ght and he throws like a girl
Nah wigga, Jay z defiantly knows how to f!ght.

You don't look like jay z look and grow up in marci and not know how to f!ght. I'm sure dude been in many of f!ghts from n*ggas trying to clown him.
 5 years ago '06        #35
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,988 | Props total: 10659 10659
man i like ti as an artist but he annoys the sh*t out me acting like he got hands...he's like 4 foot 10 and would get smacked by anybody bout sh*t. Prob some fat white guy like he did on that autograph sh*t

one on one he's getting dropped....
 5 years ago '12        #36
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,515 | Props total: 3159 3159
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
he came to dc and got fu*ked up over a vip table. i fu*k with tip one of my top 5, but apparently he came here talmbout he wanted BYB's VIP table when Platinum was around and they was like....No..and from there it was a wrap. i dont know how true it is but its one of those stories ya hear from multiple sources who have nothin to do with each other. back then braggin bout beatin a n*gga a.ss wasnt popular on the net to do.
So basically, you don't know shyt?
 5 years ago '11        #37
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,313 | Props total: 25142 25142
 zreckman said:
fu*kboy sh*t you proud of?
 5 years ago '13        #38
space
space
 Lucky Lucas said:
Nah wigga, Jay z defiantly knows how to f!ght.

You don't look like jay z look and grow up in marci and not know how to f!ght. I'm sure dude been in many of f!ghts from n*ggas trying to clown him.

The only stories we heard about Jayz and f!ghts involve him running away from Pun and getting his pockets ran through by Hatian Jack

Don't matter where you grow up, not everyone is good with theyre hands, and u cant buy heart. The loudest most aggressive dude can be the biggest pus*y and the nerdiest nerd can have the most heart and not worry about letting them thangs go.

Jay is a "dweeb", there no shame in not knowing how to throw down, some dudes just aint built to f!ght.

5 years ago '11        #39
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,313 | Props total: 25142 25142
 THA JUICEMANE said:
It was 1 of the security guards I was right there
that's all you say on the situation? cmon
 5 years ago '12        #40
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,515 | Props total: 3159 3159
 philly337 said:
man i like ti as an artist but he annoys the sh*t out me acting like he got hands...he's like 4 foot 10 and would get smacked by anybody bout sh*t. Prob some fat white guy like he did on that autograph sh*t

one on one he's getting dropped....
Spoken like a n*gga who not only isn't about that life, but has never been in a f!ght at any time

You lames give yourself away when you start talking bout n*ggas height and dumb shyt like that as a reason they ain't got hands. Hope none of you n*ggas never see Mayweather at the club, and get it fukced up like "he's only 5'8 I got this."
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
201 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy