Lemme find out Ty Lawson is out here tricking on these h0es (pics)

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
36 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-28-2013, 05:21 PM         #61
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Future said:
He looks hella gay in taht first picture
didnt you know? THATS FASHION!
 5 years ago '12        #62
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,250 | Props total: 821 821
 Kaliz ChamP said:
Y'all looking at the sh*t NBA players do from the lens of a avg. n*gga that works a 9-5.
It doesn't work that way chiefs.

Lets say the avg bx bring home 4500 a month, whats 2 bills to us to trick off every now n then. Take a new chick to dinner, get her a few drinks. Post up in the club then take her back to hotel or your place. Then deuce her to next time.

The thing is, these dudes make about 150k a game. So whats it to him to drop 10 racks to take a woman on a trip. Pay for the flights, hotel and accommodations. Do some shopping, fu*k and deuce her to the next time? Same sh*t we doing, its just his bank roll allows for me sh*t.

Just my two cents

dont b fooled alot of them n*ggas aint making that

Last edited by bmandagod; 05-28-2013 at 05:26 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #63
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,981 | Props total: 10681 10681
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Man If I was these n*ggas I'll be looking for a bi*ch that actually has a future...but I guess when you got money you not worrying about your woman making money...But I would want a doctor or lawyer or some sh*t like that..
Ol cornball brotha a.ss n*gga
 5 years ago '04        #64
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 529 529
 bmandagod said:
dont b fooled alot of them n*ggas aint making that
you right but they bringing home some bread that the avg. cat isnt

Fresco said:
The average guy doesn't make 4,500 a month

But back to what you were saying.. If I have to pay a bi*ch to chill with me, I don't want her. But if a n*gga don't care about her intentions or his money, then it's cool to spend that bread.
I don't know what folks is bringing home on bx but I think you got just of what I was getting at. And your right, if you gotta pay a bi*ch to kick it with you, I'm straight. The thing is, I want you to tell me have you ever kicked it with a woman that you had intentions of going further with, without having to open up your wallet.

If you ever bought a chick a drink, dinner, gift etc. and she not your wife.. Is it tricking?
 5 years ago '11        #65
bosslife11 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,488 | Props total: 2690 2690
That video on worldstar of her is incredible, this chick is just beautiful.

With that said i didn't know if I should be turned on or disgusted that this is the type of ambition that women show. U got a pretty face they just wanna take pictures and post videos. Don't get wrong I enjoyed the video, but Im tired of these chicks getting a pass because they bad.

Smh the world we live in though.
 5 years ago '11        #66
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Wouldn't pay no 20 racks like harden to hit a broad with hella homie mileage on her no matter how much I got. But tv shows and gossip sites are making these bi*ches seem like they got Oprah talent smh yell
 5 years ago '10        #67
Big Louie Champ 117 heat pts117
space
space
$11,727 | Props total: 7534 7534
 The Bully said:
i'm too busy lookin at them t*tties
This^
 5 years ago '04        #68
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
 box5 said:
Wouldn't pay no 20 racks like harden to hit a broad with hella homie mileage on her no matter how much I got. But tv shows and gossip sites are making these bi*ches seem like they got Oprah talent smh yell
That's true but these lames and social outlets have made it a point that that's the only way a woman can come up in the world. Bad girl club, basketball wives, housewives of Atlanta. The sh*t is all the same. Women either playing or getting played by n*ggas. In turn, you have the youth trying to emulate what they see smh
 5 years ago '11        #69
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 Kaliz ChamP said:
you right but they bringing home some bread that the avg. cat isnt

I don't know what folks is bringing home on bx but I think you got just of what I was getting at. And your right, if you gotta paY a bi*ch to kick it with you, I'm straight. The thing is, I want you to tell me have you ever kicked it with a woman that you had intentions of going further with, without having to open up your wallet.

If you ever bought a chick a drink, dinner, gift etc. and she not your wife.. Is it tricking?
Nah tricking is going beyond that. Like you just meet the bi*ch and she doesn't know your profession and you offering her a gang of money off top etc.

These dudes don't realize it's badder chicks who would fu*k with them cause they actually like them, and the chick would stay outta tabloids and bring something to the table other than a rep for sucking up various entertainers yell
 5 years ago '10        #70
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,847 | Props total: 20786 20786

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #71
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 Fresco said:
she is...not a groupie + supports me + cooks/cleans + cool w/the fam & friends + currently in dental school
i'm making near 6 figures now + couple more years we'll both be making well over 6 figures

only famous n*gga i know who got it right

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #72
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,981 | Props total: 10681 10681
A lot of misguided n*ggaz on this board.

Money brings forth Luxury & accessibility... n*ggaz don't have the time to be looking for "Ms Right".

Having a chick to hold you down and wife is all good until she divorces that a.ss and takes half.

Not every n*gga is built for the marriage life... You have Carl Winslow's and you have Stevie J's...

Let them live and enjoy the money they're making...
 5 years ago '08        #73
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23316 23316
Heels to get that ho nekkid in a day>>>>>>>>multiple dates trying to court that ho into giving my regular joe a.ss some play.
 5 years ago '04        #74
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,020 | Props total: 388 388
if a bytch get nekkid on worldstar, why would you pay to to see/get the goods after that? it aint a mystery no more.
 05-28-2013, 06:53 PM         #75
KiddKidd45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bro this bi*ch is a quarter piece fu*k a dime
 5 years ago '13        #76
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
First off TY looks like a gay person in the first pic

Secondly that leads me to believe she is his beard.

Thirdly fu*k this stupid a.ss gold digging bi*ch. He took a loss because he took pictures with her.

Sure he won because he might have got to suck on them b00bs and he may have hit it. :iranmyabe:

But really he broke even. You can't be taking pictures and taking care of these hoes like this. You just fu*k them and thats all.

He got the game all fu*ked up.
 5 years ago '07        #77
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,600 | Props total: 10551 10551
 Arson said:
Heels to get that ho nekkid in a day>>>>>>>>multiple dates trying to court that ho into giving my regular joe a.ss some play.
best post I seen on here in a while.fu*k what n*ggas talking bout dude got millions a few stacks aint gon hurt him.now if he start buying the bi*ch cribs and whips then he trippin
 5 years ago '07        #78
ototo7 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$844 | Props total: 1708 1708
she smooth got her a.ss dropped tho fast forward 3:15

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #79
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
 Sir Bangz said:
First off TY looks like a gay person in the first pic

Secondly that leads me to believe she is his beard.

Thirdly fu*k this stupid a.ss gold digging bi*ch. He took a loss because he took pictures with her.

Sure he won because he might have got to suck on them b00bs and he may have hit it. :iranmyabe:

But really he broke even. You can't be taking pictures and taking care of these hoes like this. You just fu*k them and thats all.

He got the game all fu*ked up.
WTF... He look gay in the pic? smh, you new age n*ggas be checking for the wrong sh*t. He posted with a bad bi*ch and you calling him gay? Don't tell me, when you out with the ladies you stay posted with a "Ice Grill" so no one will be able to confuse you for being gay hahahaha.. And she his beard. Man, get out of here
 05-28-2013, 07:30 PM         #80
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga need to give that lil girl her shirt back.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy