Lemme find out Ty Lawson is out here tricking on these h0es (pics)

most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
83 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-28-2013, 04:21 PM         #61
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Future said:
He looks hella gay in taht first picture
didnt you know? THATS FASHION!
 5 years ago '12        #62
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,446 | Props total: 1011 1011
 Kaliz ChamP said:
Y'all looking at the sh*t NBA players do from the lens of a avg. n*gga that works a 9-5.
It doesn't work that way chiefs.

Lets say the avg bx bring home 4500 a month, whats 2 bills to us to trick off every now n then. Take a new chick to dinner, get her a few drinks. Post up in the club then take her back to hotel or your place. Then deuce her to next time.

The thing is, these dudes make about 150k a game. So whats it to him to drop 10 racks to take a woman on a trip. Pay for the flights, hotel and accommodations. Do some shopping, fu*k and deuce her to the next time? Same sh*t we doing, its just his bank roll allows for me sh*t.

Just my two cents

dont b fooled alot of them n*ggas aint making that

Last edited by bmandagod; 05-28-2013 at 04:26 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #63
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$11,620 | Props total: 15656 15656
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Man If I was these n*ggas I'll be looking for a bi*ch that actually has a future...but I guess when you got money you not worrying about your woman making money...But I would want a doctor or lawyer or some sh*t like that..
Ol cornball brotha a.ss n*gga
 5 years ago '04        #64
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 881 881
 bmandagod said:
dont b fooled alot of them n*ggas aint making that
you right but they bringing home some bread that the avg. cat isnt

Fresco said:
The average guy doesn't make 4,500 a month

But back to what you were saying.. If I have to pay a bi*ch to chill with me, I don't want her. But if a n*gga don't care about her intentions or his money, then it's cool to spend that bread.
I don't know what folks is bringing home on bx but I think you got just of what I was getting at. And your right, if you gotta pay a bi*ch to kick it with you, I'm straight. The thing is, I want you to tell me have you ever kicked it with a woman that you had intentions of going further with, without having to open up your wallet.

If you ever bought a chick a drink, dinner, gift etc. and she not your wife.. Is it tricking?
 5 years ago '11        #65
bosslife11 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,515 | Props total: 2757 2757
That video on worldstar of her is incredible, this chick is just beautiful.

With that said i didn't know if I should be turned on or disgusted that this is the type of ambition that women show. U got a pretty face they just wanna take pictures and post videos. Don't get wrong I enjoyed the video, but Im tired of these chicks getting a pass because they bad.

Smh the world we live in though.
 5 years ago '11        #66
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Wouldn't pay no 20 racks like harden to hit a broad with hella homie mileage on her no matter how much I got. But tv shows and gossip sites are making these bi*ches seem like they got Oprah talent smh yell
 5 years ago '10        #67
Big Louie Guwop 133 heat pts133
space
space
$13,040 | Props total: 12207 12207
 The Bully said:
i'm too busy lookin at them t*tties
This^
 5 years ago '04        #68
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
 box5 said:
Wouldn't pay no 20 racks like harden to hit a broad with hella homie mileage on her no matter how much I got. But tv shows and gossip sites are making these bi*ches seem like they got Oprah talent smh yell
That's true but these lames and social outlets have made it a point that that's the only way a woman can come up in the world. Bad girl club, basketball wives, housewives of Atlanta. The sh*t is all the same. Women either playing or getting played by n*ggas. In turn, you have the youth trying to emulate what they see smh
 5 years ago '11        #69
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 Kaliz ChamP said:
you right but they bringing home some bread that the avg. cat isnt

I don't know what folks is bringing home on bx but I think you got just of what I was getting at. And your right, if you gotta paY a bi*ch to kick it with you, I'm straight. The thing is, I want you to tell me have you ever kicked it with a woman that you had intentions of going further with, without having to open up your wallet.

If you ever bought a chick a drink, dinner, gift etc. and she not your wife.. Is it tricking?
Nah tricking is going beyond that. Like you just meet the bi*ch and she doesn't know your profession and you offering her a gang of money off top etc.

These dudes don't realize it's badder chicks who would fu*k with them cause they actually like them, and the chick would stay outta tabloids and bring something to the table other than a rep for sucking up various entertainers yell
 5 years ago '10        #70
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
space
$69,266 | Props total: 27603 27603

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #71
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,257 | Props total: 12 12
 Fresco said:
she is...not a groupie + supports me + cooks/cleans + cool w/the fam & friends + currently in dental school
i'm making near 6 figures now + couple more years we'll both be making well over 6 figures

only famous n*gga i know who got it right

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #72
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$11,620 | Props total: 15656 15656
A lot of misguided n*ggaz on this board.

Money brings forth Luxury & accessibility... n*ggaz don't have the time to be looking for "Ms Right".

Having a chick to hold you down and wife is all good until she divorces that a.ss and takes half.

Not every n*gga is built for the marriage life... You have Carl Winslow's and you have Stevie J's...

Let them live and enjoy the money they're making...
 5 years ago '08        #73
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$41,581 | Props total: 27823 27823
Heels to get that ho nekkid in a day>>>>>>>>multiple dates trying to court that ho into giving my regular joe a.ss some play.
 5 years ago '04        #74
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,025 | Props total: 395 395
if a bytch get nekkid on worldstar, why would you pay to to see/get the goods after that? it aint a mystery no more.
 05-28-2013, 05:53 PM         #75
KiddKidd45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bro this bi*ch is a quarter piece fu*k a dime
 5 years ago '13        #76
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,259 | Props total: 12345 12345
First off TY looks like a gay person in the first pic

Secondly that leads me to believe she is his beard.

Thirdly fu*k this stupid a.ss gold digging bi*ch. He took a loss because he took pictures with her.

Sure he won because he might have got to suck on them b00bs and he may have hit it. :iranmyabe:

But really he broke even. You can't be taking pictures and taking care of these hoes like this. You just fu*k them and thats all.

He got the game all fu*ked up.
 5 years ago '07        #77
N.O.4Life 50 heat pts50
space
space
$21,382 | Props total: 14215 14215
 Arson said:
Heels to get that ho nekkid in a day>>>>>>>>multiple dates trying to court that ho into giving my regular joe a.ss some play.
best post I seen on here in a while.fu*k what n*ggas talking bout dude got millions a few stacks aint gon hurt him.now if he start buying the bi*ch cribs and whips then he trippin
 5 years ago '07        #78
ototo7 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 2642 2642
she smooth got her a.ss dropped tho fast forward 3:15

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #79
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
 Sir Bangz said:
First off TY looks like a gay person in the first pic

Secondly that leads me to believe she is his beard.

Thirdly fu*k this stupid a.ss gold digging bi*ch. He took a loss because he took pictures with her.

Sure he won because he might have got to suck on them b00bs and he may have hit it. :iranmyabe:

But really he broke even. You can't be taking pictures and taking care of these hoes like this. You just fu*k them and thats all.

He got the game all fu*ked up.
WTF... He look gay in the pic? smh, you new age n*ggas be checking for the wrong sh*t. He posted with a bad bi*ch and you calling him gay? Don't tell me, when you out with the ladies you stay posted with a "Ice Grill" so no one will be able to confuse you for being gay hahahaha.. And she his beard. Man, get out of here
 05-28-2013, 06:30 PM         #80
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga need to give that lil girl her shirt back.
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Jalen Rose says Kyrie hopes Cleveland beats Boston
72 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside "I Pay $900 a month in student loans"
126 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
103 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
42 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
66 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
136 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Her freckles are very disgusting , are you still smashing tho?
91 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
123 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy