Deep! How much money do rappers REALLY have compared to the Global Elite?

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-29-2013, 03:56 AM         #161
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Root Of Evil said:
compare the money rappers make to you what u make

after that delete this thread
This. How u gone downplay how much rappers are like you making a statement when they have more than u at the end of the day.
 5 years ago '05        #162
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,831 | Props total: 3445 3445
 pa_general said:
Who said it wasn't entrepreneurship? Dudes getting saltier than a bag of Frito Lays...this is just a comparison, stop whining like a little girl. Rap fans are the most sensitive fans on the planet, one ounce of threat to the credibility of their fav artist and they ball up.

I guess you missed my post where I said we can all learn from Diddy & Hov?
Your pops is a little girl. Who's being sensitive? just answer the question and stop trying to act like a fu*king grown up like anyone is out here listening to your advice. Favorite artist? fu*k you know about me?

Yeah I missed your earlier post - guess you missed that my attitude is fu*k whatever it is your saying
 5 years ago '05        #163
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,308 | Props total: 6442 6442
 JBStarLife said:
Lol Jay Electronica wwon
Rothschilds won

#Team trillionaresorbetter
 5 years ago '11        #164
Golden Flamez 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,022 | Props total: 274 274
 psylence2k said:
Is that hard to believe ?? Most americans live check to check and over 50% of americans make less than 34,000 a year. I'm actually surprised it's not lower.

but I've always said on here that even the wealthiest people in hip hop are chump change in the bigger scheme of things.

People like Bill Gates could buy Jay or Puff's entire existence and not even notice the difference in their bank account.

It's crazy that Papa John is richer than anyone in Hip-Hop.
Not really considering papa john's been around since like the early 80's and has actual stocks and tuff. I see ur point tho
 5 years ago '11        #165
Golden Flamez 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,022 | Props total: 274 274
Would've made more sense if they did actors or N. American billionaire's vs the rest of the world but ehhhh im just here giving my opinion lol
 5 years ago '06        #166
pa_general 134 heat pts134 OP
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
 Menelek said:
No sh*t.. And Everybody was geting at me when I said the same thing in my thread like a yr ago.

ALL i Said was in comparison to other business men like Warren Buffet, Bill Gates etc Jay-z and 50 cent arent that great Business men. Their not on that elite status when it comes to other business men and all the stans got their pantys in a Bunch.

Of course among other rappers their elite.

I guess with a chart in front of yo a.ss u get the picture.

Paul Mcarney is worth a Bill tho. Jay is tryna top that and I think might if his ROC sports sh*t takes off.
Rap fans like to think their favorite artist are Gods of the universe. They tend to be extremely dense and in the grand scheme
Of things lol live in an alternate reality of the real world.
 5 years ago '06        #167
space
space
 rashcobar said:
Your pops is a little girl. Who's being sensitive? just answer the question and stop trying to act like a fu*king grown up like anyone is out here listening to your advice. Favorite artist? fu*k you know about me?

Yeah I missed your earlier post - guess you missed that my attitude is fu*k whatever it is your saying
Cool story bro, that's why you scowered my thread looking for my response to you...

Foh here you crusty little sh*t stain...

Lol vamoose!

You shall have no new replies from me.
 05-29-2013, 07:12 AM         #168
Stayburnin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingpin 313 said:
But the elite didn't start at the bottom like rappers

Being a rich black person>>>>>>>being white and rich

that is very true. there are many black people that are rich and have been rich for a little while now but then you got these white folks who are wealthy and are on a whole different kind of rich. I forgot who said but it went something like this someone who is rich is shaq the white man givin that n*gga his contract is wealthy.

you gotta give credit to a lot of the white people on there as well too because some of them are just real smart and build something on their own unlike most who just took over their parents businesses but damn papa john is really that rich?
 5 years ago '04        #169
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
Fck everybody in that pic. Most of these people can give us a mil and still have billions
 05-29-2013, 07:59 AM         #170
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said:
Rap fans like to think their favorite artist are Gods of the universe. They tend to be extremely dense and in the grand scheme
Of things lol live in an alternate reality of the real world.
I think it bothers you because you believe that, so it makes it better if you bring them down a peg, which the only way to do that is attack their money........yeah, your a hater.....Jay went from slanging crack on a coner to a 300+ million man in 10 years......only to a bi*ch a.ss hater like yourself would that feat seem insiginifigant because the person who did it was a black rapper.........just admit it bruh
 05-29-2013, 07:59 AM         #171
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
comparing millions to billionaires? what an idiot
 5 years ago '04        #172
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7569 7569
If you're wondering why this infographic was made,just read this thread.

Rap fans are ravenously delusional. The way people are riding for these guys, and taking it as a PERSONAL INSULT, to just see rap money put up against larger money.. saying it's racist.. and the worst comment in this thread, saying this graphic shows what our earning ceiling is, as black people... THAT'S the problem.. and that's why this graphic exists.

Rap is not the be all and end all for young n*ggas coming from sh*t environments. n*ggas have to look bigger than that. If you are personally offended by this, you're probably thinking too small. Where's the law saying we can't make money off anything other than entertainment?

That's not to say it isn't an option. These guys all have more money than all of us. Also, it's a lazy, cheap graphic because when you compare nearly anything to the top .001% it'll look weak.

Still the way purple here are connecting so viscerally and emotionally to the idea of being a rapper (taking personal offense, and setting it as an attack on their life's potential), and making rap money, and not connecting AT ALL to the notion of being the next Mark Cuban, speaks to the way we idolize rappers, and sun other options, as if rap really is the Number 1 option, when it obviously isn't, and this graphic illustrates this.

We could also get into how most rappers are literally broke.. Not rich n*gga broke, just broke... but save that for another day.
 5 years ago '06        #173
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,532 | Props total: 952 952
why no oprah on the list. tiger..
 5 years ago '05        #174
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,831 | Props total: 3445 3445
 pa_general said:

You shall have no new replies from me.
Make fu*king sure you never speak to me again.
 5 years ago '06        #175
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
I think it bothers you because you believe that, so it makes it better if you bring them down a peg, which the only way to do that is attack their money........yeah, your a hater.....Jay went from slanging crack on a coner to a 300+ million man in 10 years......only to a bi*ch a.ss hater like yourself would that feat seem insiginifigant because the person who did it was a black rapper.........just admit it bruh
Bro...1st off, Jay-Z is my favorite rapper of ALL TIME regardless of any demeaning negative lyrics he has written in his time.

2nd off, I'd be blessed just to touch .01 % of his money. I aspire to reach his level of success and that of ANYONE on this list.

SO THERE IS NO HATE

You fans can't take any type of criticism or truth in regards to BLATANT REALITY.

All the creators of this infograph did was show you that in the grand scheme of things RAPPERS CANNOT COMPARE TO THE ELITE.

Rap fans need to pull their damn heads out of the sand and see the world for what it is!

There are a # of blacks in the ELITE circle so MISS me with the RACIST, SELF-HATING JARGON.

People talk all this Jay-Z ILLUMINATI crap, but in the BIG PICTURE our rap heroes are LIGHT WEIGHTS compared to the big dogs.

but NO you fools take that as "HATING" on a rapper who obviously has more cash flow than anyone one on this board.

For Hov to go from selling crack to running a $500 million dollar empire in a span of about 10 years is absolutely amazing...

He became more rich in span of time than one of the guys on the chart.... PAPA JOHN, but not one of you "STANS" want to admit that. lol.

BUT THAT IS NOT THE POINT OF THIS INFOGRAPH!

the point of the infograph is to show a disparity of wealth in what you people believe is some undercover secret society.

I bet HALF YOU IDIOTS DON'T KNOW THAT A $950 MILLION DOLLAR A YEAR EMPIRE IS ACTUALLY CONSIDERED A "SMALL BUSINESS"

So Cash Money, Roc-a-fella & all OUR favorite labels combined were actually considered "SMALL BUSINESSES".

You people need to do your RESEARCH.

FOH! lol
 5 years ago '04        #176
TniaS 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,490 | Props total: 720 720
It should be like this if it were the other way America would be gone foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrr
 5 years ago '11        #177
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,214 | Props total: 5386 5386
 5 years ago '06        #178
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,542 | Props total: 18050 18050
 inetol said:
at this exact moment in time, all i have is $28 bucks.
 5 years ago '12        #179
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 pa_general said:
Really puts sh-t into perspective how much money these dudes are making.

Bill Gates

lol Rap music ain't sh-t compared to the big dogs...sheesh...

Drag or open image in a new window to see full size.

[pic - click to view]

Comparing them to rappers? And look at a rappers occupation.... WRITING RHYMES... Since when isnt 200-400 million dollars not sh*t?? 50,000 dollars a show?? For a crowd who dont even give a fu*k bout ur lyrics? For a crowd who cant hear u over a boomy bass system? To have fun wit young people? To perform n a place u probably would go for free anyway?? AND still livin like them elite n*ggas?? And just like jay said? It was along lines of "forbes figure out my figures, Think a little more, cuz they forgot to add what i did with the raw" idk im not a huge jay fan. But u get the point. Rap dudes aint sh*t compared? But yet they live the saaaaaaaaame high life as them? Look at birdman. What CANT he buy? What CANT jay buy? What CANT diddy buy? These rappers make more than lawyers and doctors.
 5 years ago '12        #180
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 pa_general said:
I guess cuz all rappers do is brag all day about how much money they have
Ok.....so???? Thats in THEIR lanes. Rappers braggin with rappers. And since when is 400 mill nothing to brag about??? U got people who win 1 mill lotteries and brag. Now, imagine having that 400 times. not once not twice not three, not fifty, not 100 times......400 times!!! Count to a million...now do that 400 times. n*gga i would fu*kin brag to. U n*ggas brag when u get 2,000 back from income tax.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy