Deep! How much money do rappers REALLY have compared to the Global Elite?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
135 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #121
pa_general 134 heat pts134 OP
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
 Patrick Galooly said:
Or the purpose is so thinly veiled it's the only logical conclusion. Doesn't matter though it seems most people were able to see through this in a matter of seconds.
Cool story bro...I'm not going to debate with you to make you feel better, the infograph speaks for itself.
 5 years ago '04        #122
ike! 4 heat pts
space
space
$822 | Props total: 100 100
 Player 1 said:

the avg person makes 37k a year

i dont even want to know what the avg boxden person makes

Net worth and yearly salary are two different things.

Wonder which one this sloppy infographic actually meant.
 5 years ago '04        #123
Exs 152 heat pts152
space
space
$5,791 | Props total: 1348 1348
ummm. they're rappers. the skillset is pretty low when it comes to being a rapper. they should be making less.
 5 years ago '04        #124
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,113 | Props total: 5400 5400
They may not be comparable to the global elite, but none of the hip-hop elite's net worth is something to scoff at. I'd be happy reaching their status.
 5 years ago '07        #125
LOpacino 
space
space
$798 | Props total: 115 115
Breaking Down Centi-Millionaire 'Papa' John Schnatter's

Papa John Schnatter is no fan of Obamacare. The CEO of Papa John’s International has occasionally railed against the reform for months. Leading up to the election, he was a Mitt Romney supporter and fundraiser. Now that the election is over, he’s doubling down on his claim that the health care reform will force his company to increase pizza prices by 10-14 cents a pie. He estimates that Obamacare will end up costing his company $5-8 million annually.

Owner of Papa Johns bi*ch'in about pizza going to cost him 16 more cents a pizza so all of America can have better and cheaper healthcare.

Birdman Makes $50,000 Donation To Swizz Beatz’ Charity

After being put on the spot, Birdman donates a large sum to Swizz Beatz’ charity.

As one of the wealthiest people in Hip Hop music, placing within the top five rap earners from Forbes list earlier this year, knowing Birdman can prove valuable for one’s fundraising efforts.

Swizz Beats hosted his annual Bronx Charter School For The Arts Fundraiser this week and called the head of YMCMB live from the event, putting him on the spot for a donation.

When asked what he could donate, Birdman said “Anything for you homie… $10,000, $40,000, $50,000, whatever works for you.”

“The number you stopped on wasn’t a bad one,” Swizz replied, grabbing the $50,000 offer from Baby.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #126
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,325 | Props total: 513 513
 BuckedCrazy said:
Why compare them to rappers tho
so every n*gga stop trying to be a rapper
 05-28-2013, 05:29 PM         #127
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said:
Cool story bro...I'm not going to debate with you to make you feel better, the infograph speaks for itself.
Exactly it's purpose is so thinly veiled it speaks for itself.
 5 years ago '07        #128
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
this sh*t is borderline hating...no fu*k it this sh*t is hating

whoever made the graph should compare their salary to the rappers...i wanna see that pie chart
 5 years ago '07        #129
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
and how the fu*k can you even compare a hit single to the creator of the fu*king ipod

this sh*t is stupid
 5 years ago '04        #130
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,599 | Props total: 369 369
this is stupid.. you can compare anybody else in the world with the top three of the elite and they will fail..... and that list doesn't even include the 2nd wealthiest person in the world... but besides that... why don't you compare the rappers with people on bx... lets see that chart... you can group everyone here in 1 group and go against birdman... talk about that
 5 years ago '05        #131
akmattic 
space
space
$51 | Props total: 0 0
 pa_general said:
Really puts sh-t into perspective how much money these dudes are making.

Bill Gates

lol Rap music ain't sh-t compared to the big dogs...sheesh...

Drag or open image in a new window to see full size.

[pic - click to view]

lol it'd be even funnier if the graph was to scale. . . hip hop game is chump change.
 05-28-2013, 05:44 PM         #132
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said:
um, how and when did I imply it bothers me? I for one am proud of any black man that overcomes insurmountable odds to achieve success...

it's a driving point towards my own success.

Diddy & Hov are WELL on their way to becoming billionaires...

on the 1st page I stated that anyone with just .01 percent of Diddy's fortune would still be rich as hell...how is that demeaning a rappers worth?

The infograph was posted because the way you hear rappers boast, they portray this false image of extremely vast wealth when it's just simply not true.

I commend Diddy, Hov & the rest of the guys on the list for their business acumen.

There are just some better businessmen out their plain & simple...black, white, green doesn't matter.
So wait 500 million is not a vast amount of wealth?.........dude please be quiet, honestly seems like there is some hate about the fact that these cats are getting it........wrf sh*ts on hundreds of millions of dollars as if it's nothing....white folks I tell you.....

Last edited by Dos-effect; 05-28-2013 at 05:47 PM..
 05-28-2013, 05:45 PM         #133
jimflu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you are pretty dumb if this surprises you

Yea how does the guy who fu*king owns microsoft have more money than a guy who writes man poems for a living
 5 years ago '06        #134
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
So wait 500 million is not a vast amount of wealth?.........dude please be quiet,

Typical butthurt reply...
 5 years ago '06        #135
space
space
 akmattic said:
lol it'd be even funnier if the graph was to scale. . . hip hop game is chump change.
thank you for seeing the chart for what it is. An eye opener, but only for open minded people.
 5 years ago '12        #136
Theboybreblue 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,387 | Props total: 3444 3444
I dont trust these facts. Last time i checked jay-z was approaching 1 bill. And birdman owns an oil company sooo 150 million? Nawww i gotta see sources. But interesting post.
 5 years ago '10        #137
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
buddy aint wanna give me props but keep using the phrase I introduced into the arguement.... thats that fu*k sh*t aint it
 05-28-2013, 05:56 PM         #138
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Account001 said:
buddy aint wanna give me props but keep using the phrase I introduced into the arguement.... thats that fu*k sh*t aint it
Bruh are you talking about "thinly veiled" that's a popular phrase when replying to dog whistle racial tactics.
 5 years ago '11        #139
illprem 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 76 76
 pa_general said:
Really puts sh-t into perspective how much money these dudes are making.

It's always incredibly amusing when people post the Kanye, Jay-Z, or another random a.ss rapper = illuminati sh*t. fu*k outta here with that 'Kanye is controlling the global markets' bullsh*t. It's retarded. If you wanna see who actually runs sh*t outside of the garbage entertainment industry then this list is a decent starting point, but by no means is it inclusive of the families who truly have influence and control of things
 5 years ago '11        #140
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1469 1469
 hou12 said:
I thought this was common knowledge. Rappers don't do what those guys do. It wouldn't make sense for them to make the same money.
Exactly ^^^^^
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
151 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
75 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
18 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
114 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
102 comments
19 hours ago