Deep! How much money do rappers REALLY have compared to the Global Elite?

most viewed right now
 123
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 90
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
70 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 76
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 66
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #81
pa_general 134 heat pts134 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,868 | Props total: 577 577
looks to me the only people getting their panties in a bunch are hardcore rap fans...

the logical people see the purpose of the chart.
 5 years ago '06        #82
pa_general 134 heat pts134 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,868 | Props total: 577 577
 joshdogg26 said:
terrible chart. they make $500 mil look like it's a third of $73 billion . if they actually had a proper scale, it would be even more hilarious.
Also, I believe they did it that way because a true disparity of wealth would look much more immense. You would need an infograph the size of the got damn Empire State building to show on a scale how much money $1 Billion actually is.
 5 years ago '10        #83
Account001 
space
avatar space
space
$3,368 | Props total: 256 256
 pa_general said:
looks to me the only people getting their panties in a bunch are hardcore rap fans...

the logical people see the purpose of the chart.
nah, im pretty logical... the "infograph" thinly veiled bullsh*t. That fact that its poorly constructed solidifies this argument
 5 years ago '06        #84
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$34,093 | Props total: 15964 15964
what about pop and rock stars
do them next
 05-28-2013, 02:57 PM         #85
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Account001 said:
nah, im pretty logical... the "infograph" thinly veiled bullsh*t. That fact that its poorly constructed solidifies this argument
Very thinly veiled.
 5 years ago '07        #86
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,266 | Props total: 14826 14826
 pa_general said:
Also, I believe they did it that way because a true disparity of wealth would look much more immense. You would need an infograph the size of the got damn Empire State building to show on a scale how much money $1 Billion actually is.
yeah, i'm just saying they took diddy's wealth, which is less than 1% of bill gates's, and made it look like it was over 30%. if they wanted to truly make their point, they could have shown it properly.
 5 years ago '06        #87
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$34,093 | Props total: 15964 15964
 pa_general said:
I guess cuz all rappers do is brag all day about how much money they have
rapper compare their money to the avg hood person


the avg american makes 37k....
 05-28-2013, 02:59 PM         #88
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Player 1 said:
what about pop and rock stars
do them next
That would defeat the entire purpose of the infographic. They weren't trying tobelittle rock stars they were trying to belittle rap stars or rather the group of people who most often go on to become rap stars.
 5 years ago '06        #89
pa_general 134 heat pts134 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,868 | Props total: 577 577
 Account001 said:
Pretty much... no matter how good your presentation skills are, how great, innovative, or ready for the world your idea is. if you black, you aint getting that check bruh bruh.... We still need to listen to Thurgood speech (oan: why the fu*k is google telling me Thurgood is spelled wrong)
Not entirely true...there are several black billionaires...

Bob Johnson former founder of BET was a billionaire before his wife took half his stash.
 5 years ago '06        #90
pa_general 134 heat pts134 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,868 | Props total: 577 577
 Player 1 said:
rapper compare their money to the avg hood person


the avg american makes 37k....
and they're 59,000 x more wealthy than the average American...which is a sh*tLOAD of money.
 5 years ago '06        #91
pa_general 134 heat pts134 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,868 | Props total: 577 577
 Patrick Galooly said:
That would defeat the entire purpose of the infographic. They weren't trying tobelittle rock stars they were trying to belittle rap stars or rather the group of people who most often go on to become rap stars.
are you implying that their chart is racist?
 5 years ago '10        #92
Account001 
space
avatar space
space
$3,368 | Props total: 256 256
 pa_general said:
Not entirely true...there are several black billionaires...

Bob Johnson former founder of BET was a billionaire before his wife took half his stash.
thats why I spoke on the Thurgood Marshall speech... The one he is most famous for...which you should know... especially if you're black....
 5 years ago '06        #93
pa_general 134 heat pts134 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,868 | Props total: 577 577
 Account001 said:
thats why I spoke on the Thurgood Marshall speech... The one he is most famous for...which you should know... especially if you're black....
so now I'm not black because I posted an infographic showing that rappers aren't half as rich as they say they are?...

BS

*waits for typical salty reply*

"OP How much money do you have????"
 5 years ago '10        #94
keezy504 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$3,648 | Props total: 2417 2417
 pa_general said:
so now I'm not black because I posted an infographic showing that rappers aren't half as rich as they say they are?...

BS

*waits for typical salty reply*

"OP How much money do you have????"
But T.i is not really light skin more brown skin.
 05-28-2013, 03:13 PM         #95
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said:
so now I'm not black because I posted an infographic showing that rappers aren't half as rich as they say they are?...

BS

*waits for typical salty reply*

"OP How much money do you have????"
He didn't say you weren't black just that you should know the speech don't deflect it's childish.
 5 years ago '06        #96
pa_general 134 heat pts134 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,868 | Props total: 577 577
 keezy504 said:
But T.i is not really light skin more brown skin.


@ your avi
 05-28-2013, 03:16 PM         #97
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said:
so now I'm not black because I posted an infographic showing that rappers aren't half as rich as they say they are?...

BS

*waits for typical salty reply*

"OP How much money do you have????"
Was that the point of this thread, they aren't half as rich? n*gga wtf is your annual income? I mean a rappers fortune doesn't really bother me, because even their brokest day, they are still doing sh*t loads better then me......why does it bother you that much?
 05-28-2013, 03:17 PM         #98
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is somehow suppose to diminish the financial accomplishments of black rappers but fails miserably. Why? The average American hasn't and more than likely won't accumulate a small percentage of that of Diddy, Jayz or Dr.Dre. Bill Gates or Warren Buffets billions doesn't negate nor alter this fact. Half a billion dollars doesn't somehow lose it's value, to the poor aka majority, just because the next man has 75 billion. But the devil trickonometry is based off of illogical thinking so this nonsense makes sense in that regard.
 05-28-2013, 03:19 PM         #99
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said:
are you implying that their chart is racist?
I'm not implying anything I'm saying the point of the infographic was to belittle people who become rappers not people who become rock artists and you posted it.
 05-28-2013, 03:20 PM         #100
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayDee11 said:
This is somehow suppose to diminish the financial accomplishments of black rappers but fails miserably. Why? The average American hasn't and more than likely won't accumulate a small percentage of that of Diddy, Jayz or Dr.Dre. Bill Gates or Warren Buffets billions doesn't negate nor alter this fact. Half a billion dollars doesn't somehow lose it's value, to the poor aka majority, just because the next man has 75 billion. But the devil trickonometry is based off of illogical thinking so this nonsense makes sense in that regard.
I'm glad people see this. OP it was too thinly veiled you should've added more black billionaires too veil it a little more.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
NBA Lebron James joins Allen Iverson as only players to have 6 40-point games ..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 8
Ol Boy Was Play Fightin Wit His Girl And Then This Happened
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
60 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
616 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
audio inside Meek Previews New Song "What Beef".. Mentions Drake
116 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy