Deep! How much money do rappers REALLY have compared to the Global Elite?

most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
49 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
241 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
384 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-29-2013, 01:18 PM         #221
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said:
Once again bro you're missing my point...no need to respond at this point.
There is no point, your mad that rappers are rich and make you feel like sh*t because your broke, so to combat this feeling of insecurity you post this thread in an attempt to make it appear like those who are considered the top elite in HipHop are nothing special and should be considered flunkies compared to others who are super rich (nevermind the fact those who are super rich are in different industries). A person like Warren Buffet is considerably richer then Jay Z, but the industry that Warren Buffet is in garners more finanical gain because of the amount of money that surrounds it. A CEO like Bill Gates who invented one of the worlds most powerful and popular cpu models is not dealing with the same a.ssociates that Puffy is working with. Your "logical" pov is flawed.......what would have been a better comparison is hiphop stars compared to rock or country stars......primarily because all those compared would be in the same industry and the contrast in money amassed would make more sense.......
 5 years ago '05        #222
MelloYelloMD 
space
space
$1,929 | Props total: 34 34
"Keep it real wit n*ggas, n*ggas aint got..." Papa Johns money?
 5 years ago '06        #223
pa_general 134 heat pts134 OP
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
 Dos-effect said:
There is no point, your mad that rappers are rich and make you feel like sh*t because your broke, so to combat this feeling of insecurity you post this thread in an attempt to make it appear like those who are considered the top elite in HipHop are nothing special and should be considered flunkies compared to others who are super rich (nevermind the fact those who are super rich are in different industries). A person like Warren Buffet is considerably richer then Jay Z, but the industry that Warren Buffet is in garners more finanical gain because of the amount of money that surrounds it. A CEO like Bill Gates who invented one of the worlds most powerful and popular cpu models is not dealing with the same a.ssociates that Puffy is working with. Your "logical" pov is flawed.......what would have been a better comparison is hiphop stars compared to rock or country stars......primarily because all those compared would be in the same industry and the contrast in money amassed would make more sense.......
Cool story bro...
 5 years ago '06        #224
space
space
 Bedewe22 said:
What rappers call money, Bill Gates pays more in taxes.

05-29-2013, 03:05 PM         #225
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said:
BUT YALL ARE BROKE..........., Im sorry I'm just once again shocked at the audacity of this board sometimes.........
 5 years ago '06        #226
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
BUT YALL ARE BROKE..........., Im sorry I'm just once again shocked at the audacity of this board sometimes.........
Lol NO you a.ssUME Im broke...

Peasant.
 05-29-2013, 04:00 PM         #227
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said:

Peasant.
Peasant huh?...... why did you make this thread again?...........And your right your balling on a budget and damn proud of it apparantly......but the guys who are milionaires are broke in comparison to billionaires................that logic you kept referring too.......its Boxden logic isn't it?
 5 years ago '05        #228
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,824 | Props total: 3437 3437
 dlettern said:
Piece of sh*t country yet all of y'all on our d!cks? You are on Hip Hop (started in the US) site discussing American rappers. Go listen to some British Hip Hop and let me know how long it'll take you until you start listening to that real again.....wanker
You think everyone is one your d!ck - Yeah I listen to UK Hip Hop too and so? And yeah I beat my d!ck certain times and?

Step your insult game up bi*ch. fu*k America.
 5 years ago '12        #229
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5696 5696
 pa_general said:

Peasant.
Whats yall definition of broke. Aint no way u aint broke but sayin these rappers are.
 5 years ago '12        #230
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5696 5696
 rashcobar said:
You think everyone is one your d!ck - Yeah I listen to UK Hip Hop too and so? And yeah I beat my d!ck certain times and?

Step your insult game up bi*ch. fu*k America.
Ur on an american based website....
 5 years ago '07        #231
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
F*ck it. Salute to all the rappers on that list. From the 'jects to where they are now.
 5 years ago '05        #232
240sx 
space
space
$4,401 | Props total: 1446 1446
 Lance5 said:
lol at people talking about the illuminati in 2013
 5 years ago '05        #233
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,824 | Props total: 3437 3437
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Ur on an american based website....
So? If I am going to be instructed to listen to British hip hop and that it started in the US (like i'm some fu*kin idiot) then what would you have me do? Bow down to the mighty USA because some c*nt on the internet says so?

Last edited by rashcobar; 06-06-2013 at 07:26 AM..
 4 years ago '13        #234
boobalo1 257 heat pts257
space
space
$11,011 | Props total: 8207 8207
 rashcobar said:
bi*ch Shut up? seriously? Fam, you sound like a fu*king Arsehole _ I live in the UK but your broke bummy self wouldn't know nothing about that because i bet you have never left the US. Piece of sh*t country that it is - fu*k yeah i don't believe how much these rappers say they earn because i ain't a stupid c*nt and i actually stayed in school f*ggot.
bounce off tha planet bruhh..check tha teef
 4 years ago '04        #235
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
Stupid comparison, you can do this with anyone "rich" and compare them "wealthy" succesfful creators and innovators of their time. Take out rappers and insert actors, athletes, politicians, whatever, then compare them to that top 5 list of "worlds elite" and they wouldn't be even close.

Plus, that's how it should be (comparison wise NOT that they should be getting this much money)....you are comparing people that sing, rap, play sports, whatever, bascailly entertainers to people like Buffet, Gates, Jobs, etc, that were creators and innovators and created products/services/future ideas for society...

Yeah let's compare a rapper talking about his big d!ck, bling, and his new Camry with suicide doors, to a person that created and advanced technology for the current and future population and improved ways of living and communicating for millions and millions of people...

I mean I understand what you are saying and I get the numbers, not shocking at all, just saying it's not even a fair comparison when you take into account what the people on that list to/have achieved...
 4 years ago '05        #236
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
"Gawd y'all some broke boi's"
 4 years ago '10        #237
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,870 | Props total: 9012 9012
For those wondering why rappers were selected for the comparison........

Even the richest blacks in this country (Oprah and Robert Johnson) are supposedly worth about 1 billion. They still don't measure up toe Warren Buffett, Gates, etc.

Out of the 1,000+ billionaires in the world, supposedly only 14 are black.

We've got to do better at wealth generation and controlling our own resources, but the playing field isn't usually even at the same time
 02-02-2014, 11:35 AM         #238
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Walmart said:
For those wondering why rappers were selected for the comparison........

Even the richest blacks in this country (Oprah and Robert Johnson) are supposedly worth about 1 billion. They still don't measure up toe Warren Buffett, Gates, etc.

Out of the 1,000+ billionaires in the world, supposedly only 14 are black.

We've got to do better at wealth generation and controlling our own resources, but the playing field isn't usually even at the same time
Its a fool's dream to think our wealth will ever compare to theirs. Competing isn't the key to our advancement. Each generation has to want more. Thats how the Italians, Irish, Jews, and now Latinos and moving forward in this country.

Black Americans are in a unique situation as a minority group as most Black Americans' ancestors did not come by their own will. The a.ssimilation was more gradual due to the reversal of centuries of brainwashing. Before wealth, pride & intelligence should be priority as a people. Lists like this are meant to to further push their superiority. If you are proud about where you stand as a person, sh*t like this is irrelevant to you....
 4 years ago '06        #239
on_my_grind 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,188 | Props total: 2207 2207
 dlettern said:
Its a fool's dream to think our wealth will ever compare to theirs. Competing isn't the key to our advancement. Each generation has to want more. Thats how the Italians, Irish, Jews, and now Latinos and moving forward in this country.

Black Americans are in a unique situation as a minority group as most Black Americans' ancestors did not come by their own will. The a.ssimilation was more gradual due to the reversal of centuries of brainwashing. Before wealth, pride & intelligence should be priority as a people. Lists like this are meant to to further push their superiority. If you are proud about where you stand as a person, sh*t like this is irrelevant to you....
I would have agreed with you if jay and diddy werent claiming king of ny.
I'd like to see a rappers vs actors tho
 02-02-2014, 06:05 PM         #240
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
insert jokers quote...all you care about is money.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
49 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
147 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy